All Comments on 'Sun, Surf, Sand or Sex, Sex, Sex?'

by ComeDancing

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious8 months ago

Good luck in the contest. Really great story here.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

One of the better sister/brother stories. Hot! 5 stars +++++.

MastercaptMastercapt8 months ago

5 stars. Part 2?

stlbob4904stlbob49048 months ago

Fantastic story. Really well written…believable. Well planned. Thank you and best of luck to you. You’re a reat writer.

babaloo92babaloo928 months ago

Lovely! This is an awesome story.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Indeed. It started shaky, but developed very well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely premise.

But sex is really rushed.

He's a virgin. Yet he moves ahead with too much alacrity.

Needed more foreplay/exploring.

She exploring his cock and balls, and determining what felt best to him.

Her allowing him to touch/explore her body while giving him instructions about what felt best to her.

Four stars.

Valekjames83Valekjames838 months ago

Great story! Hope you do well in the contest and really hope for more chapters!

MiacovaRSMMiacovaRSM8 months ago

Absolutely beautiful. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice. Decent character development, quite good in fact, considering it's a short story. And thank you for not paying homage to the almost formulaic threesome with another girl or having him "plunge into her waiting ass." I'm hoping for follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe check your work a bit closer next time. Quoted dialogue has marks at both the beginning *and* the end of what your characters say to each other. Made parsing this problematic at times.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

Assuming this a stand alone story, that was a cheap ending. Unwilling or unable to create a true resolution, you simply turned the lights off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue the story. need more through college and adult hood, even kids

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quite good! The emotions were just right, the uncertainty.

Part two is hopefully coming!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't know how this piece of crap got such a high rating. Atrocious grammar and punctuation, and constant shifts between past and present tense. Barely deserved a 1 rating.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

Absolutely great story, perfectly put together. Although that was a very good way to end it neatly, you can't help wanting to follow their fortunes after they get home and see how they manage to continue the relationship.

Good luck with the competition.

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann8 months ago

I am a new fan. I’d very much like the story to continue.

GraecaGraeca8 months ago

incredible incest big sis little bro...very hot emotional sex, fuck them at the university and why not a very important first cum face on a betty boop face, lips glossed to perfection and big tongue hanging out with the hair pulled up high. Professional Bullock face painting with cumshot lapels

mybikecruisesmybikecruises8 months ago

I don't believe the parents are as clueless to the closeness the siblings have gotten during this trip. Especially since Kay has been away for 3 yrs in college, etc, and Jake is been preparing for college and just hanging with the "boys" not thinking about "girls", much less a mature woman like his sister or one he would meet at college.

Mom seeing daughter sneaking around late at night closing bedroom door doesn't suspect anything; then siblings take a difficult hike knowing parents wouldn't want to go with.

Next chapter, when they get home could be revelation that parents figured them out fairly early and were glad for them. They followed up with a large family relationships secrets.

vividlyyoursvividlyyours8 months ago

I loved this section: "But, there is a charcoal ghost floating in paradise. REJECTION! Twisting and screaming in the sunset of another dying day: the acrid smell of burned love, rejected love."

That is some genuine wordsmithing. So very well done.

LowStrung5LowStrung58 months ago

Great Story! I'm usually not into the sibling stories (more of the Mom/Son type) but this fantastic!

meduckiesmeduckies8 months ago

Amazing writing. Could add another chapter

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19638 months ago

Good story, but I have one word for you... contractions.

Bucks7T2Bucks7T28 months ago

Superlative, I loved this story.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiens7 months ago

This is so sweet. Only one issue: it needs a part 2 for solving some of the obvious issues of being in a relationship with a sibling, not just on vacation, but when they get home too.

ComeDancingComeDancing7 months agoAuthor

Thank you one and all, my commenters. 😘

I love the good comments, but also appreciate criticism. I read them all and take note for the future. This story is now updated with most of the grammatical errors fixed.

Part Two?

Of course! Jake and Kaylee's relationship is just getting started. There will be more to come, but first there is another in the pipeline. Longer and more complex. Be prepared to be blown away,..

TheOldStudTheOldStud7 months ago

Great start!! I agree with others that there should be more of this story...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had just finished Banquet of Chestnuts and looked up the author's page if there were more incest stories and there was this one. What a marvel of a story this is!. So very well written and perfectly paced! Some of their practices brought in by Kaylee are simply mind-boggling like the immobile fuck on the couch and the hetero tripping! Please this needs a sequel, I would love to read more about Jake and Kaylee's exploits, their life after the vacation. I am still wondering if Kaylee's dropping the glas on Athena was really an accident? Please go on! Five stars of course.

Aurora_DickensonAurora_Dickenson3 months ago

Nicely constructed story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

You seem afraid to just write and write. You're holding back and it's affecting the story. I know you can fill in the spots expand the stories to their fullness and get so much more praise. You're a fast better writer than most on here but you're short and top the point. We get to the climax and then you edge us till the end to only tail off and leaving it. This should have been an 18 page story like 70 to 100k words minimum and expanded greatly. Cute short stories but could be epic novellas or series of 100 parts. You could mess with our emotions and bring smiles. You give a steady grin through out and an enjoyable time but you have talent and should use it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous