Sun, Surf, Sand or Sex, Sex, Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. I'm not sure. Open, maybe."

"Anyone up will see you're not in there!"

"Oh. Hell. I better check." Kaylee gets up and slowly opens my door to see if the coast is clear, slips out, and pulls it to. She isn't gone for long when I hear voices. She is talking to our mother. A light is on. They are in the kitchenette. A kettle gives a faint whistle. Their voices go on for some time. Eventually, I realise Kaylee isn't coming back. My disappointment is exceeded only by a crushing sense of loneliness.

Sleep is a long time coming.

The following day, we are all up, getting ready to enjoy ourselves at the resort. I see Kaylee talking to Dad on the small deck outside. She has her phone, and it looks like they are discussing a map of the island. She has given no hint that anything unusual happened last night. Everything seems normal. It is unreal, being so normal, I keep expecting an explosion from somewhere, but nothing.

Mom is talking to me. "Kay told me you two had a pleasant evening. Found a fire with marshmallows toasting."

"Yeah. It was nice. Since she moved out, we haven't done much together. It makes a change being out with her. I like her company. We had fun dancing, like we used to."

She nodded approvingly. "So, you are having a good time here, with us all? Not wanting to be elsewhere with your friends?"

"Really, I'm good. I am thinking, it's nice being around adults. My friends can be immature." Somehow my mind flicked to the TV series, Jackass. Not that I had seen all of it. Enough to get the vibe.

"Like Jackass." I added. We both smiled. "I can do without their antics sometimes."

"You're too smart for that." She complimented me.

We head off to the hotel complex for breakfast and grab a table for four. Our parents have a few ideas about things they want to do. It is from that moment I am gaining a deep appreciation for my sister's own manipulative smarts.

She raises a spoonful of her muesli and fruit, then looks at Mom, "I was explaining to Dad that Jake and I want to explore up the coast. It is mostly beach, bush and rocky areas. No roads up there. We can take a picnic, just enjoy this tropical paradise. Today seems as good as any."

I remain cool and collected. Of course, she hasn't flagged this with me. I also know that we will do this kind of trip alone, because Dad hurt his leg in the workshop of the auto sales yard he manages. He is fine to move around, but rocky coastal explorations are not on his to-do list.

I also get a tingle of excitement at the thought of another chance to make-out. I would be lying if I said what we did last night wasn't on my mind. Well, not much else is on my mind this morning, to be honest. Kaylee has said nothing yet, and I guess we might discuss it; next time we are alone.

Our parents are fine with the idea. They have their own things to do today.

An hour later, Kaylee and I are well up on the beach, walking together. I am carrying a small rucksack with our lunch, drinks, sun lotion, and towels. We both wear matching cheap straw hats we bought at an airport stall. The waves are crashing and the damp white sand is firm, easy walking. Many people are on this stretch, sunbathing, swimming.

"Last night." I begin. I want to talk, but I don't want to be a dick about anything. Kaylee didn't make it easy. "Before or after we got back?"

"After."

"Oh. After."

"I liked it."

"Liked it, huh."

What more could I say? A lot more, I guess.

"How could I not like it? You are so pretty and sophisticated." I breathed the last word. "Any guy would be nuts to not want to kiss you."

Kaylee takes the compliment in her stride and looks thoughtful.

"So, I am kind of disappointed we had to finish." I add, then I'm worried I have gone too far.

"Yeah. That was touch and go. I got back to my room with seconds to spare. Mom wanted to talk."

The beach is getting rocky, so a path further inland looks better going. Grove after grove of palm trees open up. We are on the beach again. Only a few people here, plus some tied up boats. We keep going. There is a low headland with waves crashing at the end. A few fishermen are up on the rocks above the breaking waves. We go inland again.

"Do you know about this route?" I ask.

"Not really. I know this continues to the north coast road, maybe another thousand yards away." We arrive at a rocky area peppered with bush.

"You checked this out?"

"Googly maps is your friend." She laughs.

We leave the track, climb over some more rocks, finding a small tussock clearing opening up. We can't see the ocean due to all the bushes. Kaylee is looking around for a promising area. We have not seen anyone for some while. This is a really quiet place.

"This will do." She points to a secluded spot, protected by impassable plants. "Perfect for a picnic."

"Perfect?" I look dubiously around. Gee, I can be really slow sometimes.

"Yes. Lay our beach towels, just here." I oblige, and she sits down, flattening the lumps under the towel.

"Get on." She pats the space next to her. Clearly, no interest in our food and drink.

I sit down and we are close together, invisible from the world, except for the perfect blue sky above us.

"You mentioned last night?"

"Yes." My mouth goes dry and the burning feeling in my body is returning.

"I liked it too." Kaylee admits, as she is leaning towards me in slow motion.

Is this happening again?! My arm is snaking around her back as I meet her lips with mine in the hot Caribbean daylight. Our hats bump and mine falls off while we are lost in the moment. Sensory overload returns full force. The taste of her lips, the feminine smell of her hair and clothes, the touch of her soft skin. We are kissing hard once more. This time, our lips open and our tongues lightly tease each other. I gulp in some air, then we are French kissing passionately for a long time. This is way beyond the shy kissing I have done with a few girls before.

I find I am stroking her back with one hand and entwining her cinnamon locks with the other. I just can't get enough of her. We fall together, lying on the towels, maintaining our embrace and frantic kissing. I feel pent-up energy rushing through us. Forbidden pleasure burning hot. We break, look at each other wistfully, then, wordlessly, we lean in again, passionately grinding out another prolonged French kiss.

Finally, a roaming hand brushes my shorts, revealing the sorry truth of my situation.

"Oh. It seems there's a horny boy in these shorts."

"Heck, Kaylee. You are turning me on. Don't tease me."

"Now. Would I do that to you?" She is working her hand down the length of my stiffening cock, making its shape obvious in my pants. I need more room and she knows it.

"Let's get these out of the way." Then she is loosening and removing my shorts. I am lying on my back now and raise my hips up so she can pull them down.

"Ooh. What a sexy boy." My hard, silky dick steals her gaze, so she takes a while to check out every inch. Her hand is cupping and feeling my balls. "Ahh. Full of jizz. I bet."

She leans down to kiss me once more, starting a stroking rhythm on my dick.

"We were going to find this cock some pussy. Right?"

"Yes. Oh. Kaylee. If you keep doing that, I will cum."

"I think the time is right." She reaches under her short skirt and slides her panties down, dropping them on the towel. I am consumed by both shock and desire as she straddles me. I feel her pussy rub up and down on my cock. She is wet. "Don't worry, I am on the pill. I want your first time to be special. But we better start, as you won't last."

Her hand is under her skirt, guiding my cock-head to the entrance of her vagina. I can't see her sex. All I can see are perky firm breasts inside her top, her face, mouth open in an "O", concentrating, red-brown hair falling like a curtain. As she slides down onto me, I feel the most exquisite pleasure around my cock. "Ohhh. You feel so good." I moan out.

While on my back, I can't thrust properly, just make upward hip movements to create some friction. It is Kaylee, gently rising and falling, who is bringing the most pleasure to our fucking.

"Hold on as long as you can." She tells me.

"Oh. Fuck. I will try."

We continue for a few minutes and I almost bite my arm to stop my orgasm and blowing my load.

"I'm going to cum!" I tell her.

"Blow for me." She ups her speed and reaches back to grab my balls, so she can feel everything. Her pressure brings me over the top. "Ohh. Kayleeeeeeeee. I'm CUMMING!" I moan loudly. My mind is spinning away, falling off a cliff in a hurricane. I arch up, blowing my sticky load deep inside her.

"Ha. I feel it." She says gleefully. "I felt your balls release your jizz, filling me up. So hot."

She leans down and we kiss once more, while she keeps me inside.

It takes a long while for my passion and deep breathing to settle.

"Oh. What have we done?" I am down and reality is back with force. I just had sex with my sister, and it's on me as much as her. But I wanted this to happen.

"Well. You have grown up a bit, Mister 19. Congratulations! You're not a virgin anymore."

She falls forward and lies on me. "Just enjoy the present. Let's savor this day. Plenty of time to moralize later."

Her beautiful body is a heavenly weight on me, which I want to hold and treasure as long as I can. I kiss her once more. Finally, she rises, gets some tissues from the rucksack, and wipes my cum from her pussy and legs. She thoughtfully wipes my cock, and I pull my shorts back up. She finds her panties, then does the same. The evidence of our act is completely gone, but the memory remains, like it's carved in a block of stone, for all time.

We hungrily eat our picnic lunch under the perfect blue sky. At first, I feel like avoiding her eyes, but that is stupid. Also, I feel we are closer now than at any time in our lives.

After our food, we both realize we have only one thought in mind. We lie back down on the towels and resume kissing. I feel the pressure of her breasts and want to get them out. I take the easy way and just push her top and bra up. Her lovely firm globes are free.

"Oooh. How cheeky of you..." but her words trail off as I take a hard nipple in my mouth and pleasure it with my tongue, licking and sucking. She is breathing heavily already. I switch to the other nipple and keep up a rhythm.

Now my hand is snaking under her skirt and my fingers are stroking her wet panty crotch. "Don't stop. Just don't stop," she begs. Now, I have found her entrance and I'm exploring, noticing her smooth and shaved. I insert a digit into her heavenly wet softness, squirming it around. I keep the movement up for some time until I feel her whole body bucking under my fingers. "Aaaarrrrrghhhhh". Kaylee lets out a wild moan as her own orgasm takes hold. Then I'm slowing down, letting her get calm and lie still.

"Fuck. I could get used to that. You sure you haven't done that before?"

"Unless it was in another life. You know reincarnation and all?" I half-joke, half-trying to think of a satisfactory answer.

It is still a lovely day when we reluctantly start walking back.

Everything has changed.

The next day, we are down by the poolside, on sun-loungers, where we seem to gravitate. Often, we have seen loose girls at the hotel, who we could have chatted up, as was our original plan to get me laid. I notice Kaylee observing a pretty, freckled, red-head girl walking past in a bikini. We have seen her before and she doesn't seem to have any partner.

I pick up my marguerite cocktail and take a sip. It hides my face as I look over to Kaylee. I speak in a soft voice; no one else can hear "You know. You don't need to find me a girl anymore."

"I wondered." She replies after a moment.

"I'm good now."

"Good." she murmurs and lies back. "Very good."

Maybe it is my imagination, but at that moment, I can see all the tension in her body is evaporating. For the first time on this holiday, finally, Kaylee is totally relaxed.

The days are suddenly very different. We have a secret code, "PD" for "parent dodging". We look to find plausible excuses for a few minutes of PD, away from most eyes, or at least anyone who has an inkling we are brother and sister. Invariably, such minutes we occupy with frantic kissing and fondling.

I notice that we have become inseparable as we always want to be together. We remain discreet, however, and so far, all is fine. I don't fully know what our parents are thinking, except for sure it makes them happy to see us as good friends. Friendship is one thing, but love is another entirely.

It is about five days after Kaylee and I first had sex, hidden away up the coast, which I can never forget. I just know I am a different person, and not from having lost my virginity. Previously, I thought about Kaylee only occasionally, with the usual affection of a sibling, and never much sexually. She always seemed to have her own space, own interests and own life.

She had different friends her own age, and they came to visit, often enough. I thought some were cute, and a few, like Marcie, I had a crush on. My poor cock took a hammering at nights, my dreaming of Marcie. But nothing lasting happened. She quickly got a permanent boyfriend, and they moved away. Kaylee was always distant from my growing up fantasies.

Now, it is different. Now, every single minute of the day, I can only think about one thing: Kaylee! Beautiful, darling Kaylee, with her lovely body and soft, radiant smile and perfect pearly teeth. Her voice, clear as a bell. Her long legs and sexy clothes. Her touch, reddish-brown hair, green eyes, confident poise ... her soft pussy. I just want to be with her the whole time. Fuck. I am head-over-heels in LOVE! It is like I have no free will left. I love her more than anything. It is crazy, but true.

Now, I want to tell her my feelings. I want to find a quiet romantic spot where I can take her in my arms and tell her how much I love her. But there is a charcoal ghost floating in paradise. REJECTION! Twisting and screaming in the sunset of another dying day: the acrid smell of burned love, rejected love. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she just laughs and tells me not to be a silly boy? Is she is just playing around, having a good time on vacation? Are the three years between us an unbridgeable gulf? I could become broken and burned. She is always going to be in my life, as my older sister, and I do not want to ruin the future by confessing such youthful feelings. Oh. God, why is there this pain? What has this last family holiday turned out to be?

The next couple of days continue as before. Kaylee and I turn each other on, but we can't do too much. Most of the time, Mom and Dad are around and we are all going out together. We go on a fishing boat, to restaurants, the swimming pool, take a tour bus into the old town, sunbathe by the sea. We are having a great family holiday — all together.

Mom and Dad decide to visit another town, further away on the island, where pirates sailed around in the old days, long ago. Kaylee checks it out on her phone. It has a museum with cannons out front. The docks area looks interesting, but touristy, with a great seafood restaurant. Naturally, Kaylee and I demur, this is a perfect time for serious PD. In the morning, we accompany our parents to the tour bus, where a crowd of other hotel guests are milling around.

Dad asks us, "What are you going to do today?"

Even though we mentioned it earlier, I reply. "We're going to chill out around the main pool, basically, be on holiday, having drinks, music, sun." Kaylee laughs. "Yeah. That'll do me."

"Have a good time, dears," Mom tells us as they board. "You too," we reply and both wave, like such good kids. They must be proud.

Then we wait until the coach is well down the road and disappears out of sight.

Hand in hand, gripping tightly, we march fast, back towards our villa.

"Your place or mine?" Kaylee giggling the words out.

"Yours. It has a larger bed."

We almost fall inside the front door, pulling at each other's clothes, not that we have much on, anyway. Off comes Kaylee's skimpy sun-dress. Down comes my shorts, the green pair she went back to buy. I kiss her neck, finding the scent of her skin and hair, so exotic, so feminine, so sensual. I can't get enough of her. I feel myself getting firm already. Kaylee's roaming hand rubs the front of my briefs. "Who is the eager beaver here?"

"Oh. I'm so horny. I want you so much." I kiss her shoulder, kissing downwards towards her perky tits, imprisoned in a pale yellow bra.

Somehow, we lurch across the lounge, into her room, and fall together on her unmade bed. This is forbidden territory. I have only dreamed about invading it, where her body lies down at night, sleeping and snuggling for the last week. Have I died and gone to heaven?

Kaylee's legs are open wide on the bed, one knee up high. I see her cute yellow panties, so I lean down, pushing my nose into her crotch. I am licking the fabric of her panties, right over her hidden pussy lips. I still have not properly checked out her pussy! She has a damp spot already and now I am adding to it, vigorously nibbling her mound and panty crotch with my teeth. I am like a robot with a single mission, which is to please this girl. My hands grab her pert bum underneath, holding her tight as I use my mouth on her.

"You're making love to my panties?" she laughs in surprise, but just as quickly, her head is leaning back. "Just don't stop! Oh fuck. You, you horny panty-eater. Eat me out! Fuck!"

I feel her struggling to get them down, so I can get my mouth stuck in properly. I catch sight of her neatly trimmed dark-brown triangle above her shaven delicate labia, while I pull my underwear down to spring free my hard cock. About 7 inches, ready and willing for this gorgeous girl.

"I want it in now!" she orders. "We have all day and this cock had better get used to working HARD for a living!"

All thoughts of the world are gone. Any thoughts of the rights and wrongs of our lust are gone. We are purely in the present.

I crawl up to face her and she takes my stiff cock and guides it to the entrance of her vagina. She is so wet. I am easily pushing inside. The feeling of her wet velvet is simply incredible. We are both moaning into each other's mouths, like mad, sex-crazed maniacs. Maybe we are. I know I am filling her nicely and now I feel her crotch on mine. I'm in. Completely. Heaven.

We are kissing. Licking our mouths as we kiss. Now, I begin thrusting and she is an animal, writhing and humping me back. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, bro, I want you so much. Ohhh." We continue fucking hard for some time.

"Kay. You feel so good, so soft. I can't last much longer. I'm going to blow my load in you. Any moment..."

"Just do it." She screams, "Fill me with your jizz."

I make her wait.

I dredge up some self-control from somewhere, and I just keep thrusting away, again and again. After that first fumbling desperate fuck, I feel more confidence and stamina this time. Minutes pass. Nothing is better than this. More minutes. Our mouths are open, tongues wrestling for dominance. I want this to last, pleasuring Kaylee, frantic with her moans and cries, enjoying every second. More minutes. Thrusting. Banging. Fucking.

I fill her up.

I must have damaged my brain with the flash of light which blasts through me, as I orgasm harder than I have ever done before. My balls just know this is the right time, as they empty, pumping streams of thick cum deep into Kaylee. It is what she ordered. As she wants. I can feel my cock spasm to eject the last drops of cum. We collapse into each other's arms, hot skin on wet skin, just hugging and soothing each other for a long while.