Sun, Surf, Sand or Sex, Sex, Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. That was so good." I murmured.

"That was insane!" she added. "Insanely good."

My cock is softening, and I am sliding out.

"Wait. Don't spill any. I want to taste it." She reaches down and I feel her finger next to my cock, pushing inside herself. Then her finger comes up towards our faces. There is white, sticky cum on it. It goes into her mouth. "Ahhh. Yummy. I knew you would taste good."

She is looking at my expression.

"Don't tell me you haven't tasted yourself before?"


"I. Um. Maybe, but I don't remember." Not really lying, or anything. I am recalling, I think I have tasted my cum in a moment of curiosity, after masturbating once or twice or... not recently, anyway. Once again, her finger is back. Sticky. I hesitate, but Kaylee doesn't tease me. It disappears into her mouth.

Then her hands go behind her back, and her bra falls away. Her perky, medium-cup tits are out and my eyes widen. Her nipples are both erect atop dark circles. I am falling forward and hungrily take the nearest one in my mouth. "Easy, boy." She breathes, "I guess we keep getting this the wrong way round. Fucking, then foreplay. Works for me."

"Mmmmm." I agreed, as right now I am worshiping her beautiful tits. All I want to do is lick, suck and nibble them, over and over. I just keep going until I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Whoa. Time out. I love it, but they need a rest."

I groan as her breasts move away. I am on my back, still buzzing from our sex, and I feel Kaylee's head on my chest. Then ohhh, my cock is in her mouth! She is licking off all our juices and doing a damn good job of arousing me once more. Kaylee is loving my cock, and it is responding like a Trojan, getting ready for the next battle. Soon, she straddles me and skilfully slides my cock into her precious velvet hole once more.

She is riding me reverse-cowgirl style, hands on my knees, her firm butt bouncing on my lower stomach. I am grabbing the sheets with my hands to remain in place while she bounces. My balls and pubes are getting wet from the cum which is oozing out of her hot pussy. She is using me like some kind of human dildo. This is raw, pure sex and I am loving it!

After some time of steady bouncing, Kaylee speeds up. 


"Blow...your...load." She demands.


"My balls are blown." I protest.


"Blow anyhow."

She is almost incoherent, making noises, bouncing harder on my stiff cock. Her tight butt cheeks are all I can focus on. I feel more wetness on me and I know Kaylee is having her own orgasm, releasing her pussy juices as I hear her long "Ahhhhhhh" sound.

"Oh. Fuck." I orgasm once more, my mind losing all sense of time and space as I arch above the bed, lifting her whole weight up, my cock jetting at least some more cream for her.

"Oh. You good, sexy boy." She purrs in satisfaction.

My body is covered in sweat. Gee. I feel worked over, glowing nicely. But Kaylee is far from done.

She is moving backwards and I see her bum approach my face. Her legs are on either side of me and I know what is about to happen. I am hypnotized by the sight of her pussy lips right above my face. It is the first time I have her honey-pot close up and just know I will become an addict for it. Her delicate folds are dripping wet with her juices and my cum oozing out.

I widen her legs a little so her pussy is within an inch of my face. Right now, I will do ANYTHING for my beautiful sister. I stick out my tongue and rock my head backwards, so I lick the entire length of her lovely slit. I taste her and myself at the same time. Salty. Tangy. Warm. Sweet. Exotic. She has my softening cock in her mouth again, and I hear her moan. So, this is my first 69. I know about them for sure, but the reality of it is something else. I will not disappoint. I am wildly tongue-lashing her pussy to give her maximum pleasure. Her moans and shudders tell me she just loves it.

It isn't long before I am getting really turned on again. The heat of her rampant pussy, her breasts brushing my stomach and mouth wrapped around my suffering cock, is so sensuous. Together we are united, a groaning sex-beast, and I am an eager part of it. I wrap my arms around her bum, pulling her closer, feasting on her.

Now, I find her delicate, shiny pink clit. It is a hard nub, trapped between my lips. I am gently teasing it, sucking it like a nipple. It has an electric effect on her. She pauses her working my cock with her tongue, to spasm with pleasure. "Aaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh". Then she resumes with the right pressure and strokes. I really want to orgasm again, but two seems to be my max right now and my balls feel so empty.

Gradually, I find a better rhythm, where I am gently cleaning her pussy with my tongue, swallowing whatever juices she has. This is so sexy; I could do it all day. Again, she is shuddering away, making cute ahh-ing noises, and I know she is coming once more. Her pussy is all wet again. So, I need to restart my cleaning all over. I sigh and get back into it.

When we surface from our lovemaking, it is midday. I stagger into the lounge and turn into the kitchenette to pour a glass of iced water for each of us. Then I return to Kaylee's room. She is sitting up on her bed. Which isn't really a bed anymore. It is an odorous, sweat and cum-stained fucknest.

"Hello you." I smile.

"Hello you horny sex maniac." She smiles back.

"You're the sex maniac. I'm the wide-eyed noob!" 


"Anyhow. Fuck, that was good."

Somehow, hearing Kaylee swear seems so right, nowadays.

"Shall we get some lunch, so at least we can say we went to the pool area?" I ask.

"Yeah, because we have a busy afternoon. When does that tour thing come back?"

"5 pm."

"OK. So an hour for lunch and an hour to clean up..." she stands and surveys her room, which looks and smells like a sorority club had an orgy in it.

"...leaving three hours spare. Good."

"Oh. Wait. Doesn't the housekeeping turn up about now?" I reminded her. We have fully serviced accommodation.

"Hmm." Kaylee throws her sundress on and goes outside. About 10 yards away is the next villa and the housekeeping cart is outside it. She heads over and a middle-aged local woman looks up. "Hi. Can you fix up the bed in number 12? Please.", Kaylee asks, "it's kind of wrecked, sorry." There is a broad, knowing smile. "Yar, it's OK. I will come back to it. Don't worry yerself. Happens all the time."

I am in the shower when Kaylee returns. Heck, things are different. She just walks straight into the bathroom and observes me under the falling water. "You are quite fit, really. Still, a workout routine will help."

"You want to make-over my body as well as my clothes?" I laugh at her.

She pulls off her sun-dress and is naked once again. The shower door opens, and she is inside with me, putting on a cute, pouting expression, "Am I that bad?" squeezing herself a dollop of body soap.

"No. You are not bad. Not bad at all."

She squeals loudly and wriggles as I tickle my soapy fingers under her armpits. That brings me back. The last time I heard her squeal was years ago, playing with the garden hose. In the present, we are hugging, rubbing our slippery wet skin together in the warm spray. Her tits are poking my chest and my semi-hard cock keeps getting bumped by her hands and hips. Steamy and soapy, together. Fuck, this is simply awesome.

We have a table at the hotel café by the pool. It has a pleasant view of the vibrant planting, the beach and crashing ocean, all below a wonderful blue sky. Paradise. I am hungry and wolfing down a chicken salad we ordered.

Kaylee's hair is finally dry and falling as she likes it. She is staring at the ocean, watching some paragliders swooping left and right.

"Any regrets?"

Her words hang in the air.

"No." I am firm. "None. Here with you is the happiest time of my life. No regrets."

"This all feels strange."

"Yeah. Like we are secret agents with a big, um, secret!" I smile.

"We will never be the same as before."

"I'm fine with that."

I add. "Why would I want before? Before; you have your own life and I hardly ever see you lately." It is true.

Kaylee looked sad. "I'm sorry. That will change."

After lunch, we leave the pool area and are walking back towards our villa, hand in hand. Lots of guests are milling around, and I notice people in this area, that were around at the start, are mostly gone and new people have arrived. There is a constant turnover and we are like old-timers at this resort, by staying longer than a week.

When we get back to the villa, we don't even get as far as the bedroom. We fall onto the couch, hugging and kissing, hands roaming madly over each other. "Oh. Kay. I want you so much." I moan into her ear and my hands are under her dress, feeling her soft skin on my fingers.

Suddenly, she gets up, takes my hand and pulls me aside, off the couch, ignoring my puzzled expression. She stands next to the padded arm of the couch, raises her arms high into the air, then falls over forwards until her face is on the seat cushion, arms straight. Her head half-turns to look outward. Her backside is in the air. It takes my slow brain several seconds to realize what I am expected to do. I walk behind her and lift the hem of her dress up onto her back. I catch my breath at the cutest sight of her butt in a fresh pair of pink lacy panties. For a while, I run my fingers over them, enjoying the feel. Finally, I grasp the side fabric and gently pull them from under her, down until they fall at her feet.

I am staring at Kaylee's beautiful firm cheeks and bare pussy, between glorious silky tanned thighs. Her most private area of all, her clean, dark-pink rosebud, is on display for me. Lower are her pussy lips, just doing enough to hide her velvet hole. I part them with my thumbs and kneel so I can gently lick inside, right around her opening. I taste her sweet dampness once more. My cock is struggling in my shorts, so I drop them to free it, while my mouth nuzzles her lovely pussy. I notice she is at exactly the right height for me to enter.

She isn't moving or helping me. She is inert. I have to lift one sandalled foot to free it from the panties, then I manually widen her knees. I am breathing hard, transfixed by her sexiness. I stand between her long legs, then guide my cock into her velvet tunnel, entering slowly, pushing her insides further and further until my thighs are on hers. Then I withdraw and slide in again. The feeling is simply exquisite. "Oh. So hot." I moan as I start a steady, thrusting rhythm.

My hands are on her hips, and we are fucking again. Except, this time, I am fucking. She is lying there, exactly like a large sex-doll, thrown over the arm of a couch! This is such a strange turn-on. What goes through the mind of this girl, I will never know. I cannot explain my total lust at that moment. I am consumed by a red haze of passion. My sole desire is to get my rocks off inside her sexy body.

No matter how hard I am fucking, she is not moving, not responding, not even making any sounds. This is all about me; she is giving herself over completely to me, for my pleasure. Oh my god, what a feeling. Every second is bliss. Now, I am moaning loudly as I thrust and fuck away for long minutes as sweat drips down my face and body. I am so fucking this one lovely girl.

My sister.

I cum hard.

My orgasm hits with the force of an ocean wave. Somehow my balls rise to the challenge and my cock pumps out sticky cum deep inside her. "Ahhhhhhhh. FUCK." I groan, losing myself in the pleasure.

I stay inside her, my body shaking. That was so good. It is a while before I settle down, sliding out of her.

Leaning forward, I kiss the bare skin of her lower back, inhaling her scent. "Beautiful, beautiful Kaylee." I whisper "You drive me crazy."

I hear a little sing-song voice from below: "And you can fuck me any time you want."

There is complete silence in our room, but the world outside continues as ever. Some children are distantly yelling, kicking a ball, then a helicopter passes over the resort, heading away.

Kaylee pushes herself up, and her eyes are sparkling. Her persona has returned, lighting up the room again.

"I want this jizzy cock." She is kneeling in front of me, taking my softening, aching tool in her mouth. "Ummm."

I am glowing with contentment and let my fingers play in her hair. "I want to make you cum, too."

"Ummmmm."

"Kay..."

Out pops my cock.

Kaylee gestures towards my room, and we move there. "Lie down."

I oblige, like a docile lamb.

She throws off her dress and unclips her bra. Clad in just sandals, she sits on my chest and looks down, like a bird of prey observing its victim.

"You want me to cum, huh?"

"Yes. When I do, you should too."

"You do not know how horny you made me back there. Your cock is so good. I wanted to thrash and scream. I had to use all my self-control to remain still. Why? Because denial is such a bitter-sweet sexual torture to endure."

As she says those words, her hips are moving and her wet pussy rubs gently on my chest.

"After endurance, there must be release."

She is breathing heavily. Even the air feels clammy, hotter.

"Do you know what gay girls do? Little brother."

I look up blankly, more from surprise at the question than ignorance of the answer.


"They trib. They rub their pussies together until they are so wet, they are cumming hard on each other."

My imagination suddenly goes into overdrive, picturing wet pussies rubbing hard.

"I am so horny, I could trib."

Her finger is in her mouth. She wets it, then wipes it around my mouth. Then, does it again, and again. She puts her finger in my mouth, and I suck it wet, and she rubs it on my face. Again, once more.

With that, she scoots forward until her pussy is above my face. I see her arms out and can tell her hands are gripping the headboard.

"Would you help me trib, little brother?"

Oh, my god. I can hardly breathe anymore. "Yes. Do it. Get off on me!"

I gulp in some air just in time as she envelops my mouth and nose in her soft folds. She is riding my face with a gentle rhythm. As her pleasure increases, I feel her picking up the tempo. I hold out my tongue and tease her soft damp skin, moving backwards and forwards. I keep it out to pleasure her as she rubs.

"Fuck. Yes. So good." She moans. "I'm so horny, I want to cum hard."

I breathe when I can. Her pussy is slick with her moisture. The feeling on my face is mind-blowing. I want to stay like this and pleasure her for however long she likes.

I reach up and somehow find her nipples, then twist and pinch them.

"You are going to make me cum so hard!"

Her rhythm is fast as she teases out every iota of pleasurable contact, especially when her clit is hitting my nose.

"Ahhhhhh. Fuuuuck."

I feel a little stream of her juices as she shudders towards a slow pace.

"So good." She purrs.

Kaylee is still not done. She works herself up to another moaning orgasm. Her liquids enter my mouth once more and runs down the sides of my face. My bed is damp under my head.

Then she moves off and lies down next to me. We are cuddling and kissing, both tasting her girl-cum juices. My arms are around my beautiful lover and I am totally spent after a day of hot sex.

"Can this ever get any better?" I ask.

"Today is a keeper. Don't expect every day to be this good. But we can try!"

I smile at her and we go quiet, enjoying a long afterglow. I don't want to move as I see her eyes are now closed. She is not asleep or awake, she is more like a living sculpture of peaceful serenity. I don't know how long I lay and just watched her like that.

Then look at my phone to see is it nearly 4 pm. "We better get cleaned up."

Mom and Dad arrive back soon after we have the place looking nice.

"Hey!" Full of bouncy enthusiasm, Kaylee gives them both a hug like she hasn't seen them for a week.

"Have a good time?"

"Sure did." "You missed a nice day out." Both are chattering at the same time.

They are tired but relaxed, needing a drink after a long day. "Beer or wine?" I ask, with chilled drinks in the minibar ready for us all. Soon we are laughing and talking away. Dad got his wish for a family holiday and we experience that moment. But, right now, my thoughts are on how can we be so calm and collected after what we did today?

Despite what Kaylee said about fucking any time, it's her period now, so we have to abandon any plans for that part of our fun for a few days. I don't mind. I am just happy being in her arms, hugging, French kissing, whenever we can get away without being seen. She can always be adventurous with me. Of course, all that passion is reserved for PD. We are taking some risks and need to get a grip before we cause a scene.

The next day, we have some private time in the early evening as our parents head off to a restaurant. It is a fancy, expensive one, so we insist they enjoy it without us, to save money.

For long minutes after they are gone, we are looking at each other. I take Kaylee's hand and lead her to her room. "Clothes off and into bed, lovely girl."

I am stripping off too and crawl in with her. The sheet is over our shoulders, our heads rest on her pillow. We are facing each other. It is the first time we have laid in bed, just like a normal loving couple.

Our free arms go round each other, and we gently kiss. This is so nice, such a serene moment, and I am enjoying the simplicity of it. Our legs and bodies are touching here and there. Her breasts are so soft. It has been a long day and we haven't fondled each other until now.

The inevitable is happening. Kaylee takes my stiffening cock in her hand. "If you want to use it, you can. I think I'm fine now."

I urge her onto her back and rise over on my hands and knees. Allowing some of my weight to press on her body, my cock teases at her entrance. She says huskily. "I want you."

Clumsily, I am trying to guide my cock-head into her. A hand comes to the rescue and takes over, doing it properly. I am sliding in. Her softness ramps up my pleasure. More of my weight is on her and we are soon fucking away. Our lips meet again and we are kissing passionately as we fuck. Missionary-style. Who is the absolute genius who invented this position?

"Oh. Kaylee. You are so good. So fucking hot. I just. Love. Fucking. YOU."

It has been a few days, and my enthusiasm boils over all too soon. I am unloading more sticky cream deep inside her. Now I can tell she has been waiting for this moment and I feel Kaylee bucking and writhing, moaning, arching her back, lost in her own world of orgasmic bliss.

My arms are under hers and I can feel her flowing hair. She always has this fresh hay-field and apple orchard aroma, like a girl from an ancient, sun-kissed countryside. It almost makes me want to cry with the desire to find her in that imaginary place. But there is one thing missing from our passion. It has been missing all along, and it is missing now. We are hugging in our afterglow, stroking each other in spent fading passion.

I want to say the words "I love you." But they are stuck in my throat. I am scared. Scared, she does not feel the same way. Scared, this is a holiday game and I will ruin it. I have to summon up enough courage. Open up to her and share my deepest feelings. But I'm too late.

"This is lovely, but we have to get cleaned up. We can't get found like this." She laughs. "You just might get to live. I won't. I'll take the can. Big time. Hahaha."

The following day is the penultimate of our stay and thoughts have returned of packing and the flight back tomorrow. We have taken a walk as far as the beach goes, a long way south of the resort. It is where the beach has some run-down, but quaint, private houses. Moored at pilings hammered into the shallow, clear water are old fishing boats.