Sun, Surf, Sand or Sex, Sex, Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have found a pleasant spot and are sitting on a pair of beach towels, enjoying this long period of PD.

"What is it on your mind, lately, Jake?" Kaylee is looking straight out to sea, breathing the words into the light breeze. She knows something is not quite right with me, even after all our wonderful time together. I have to answer her truthfully.

I pause a while and say the only thing I can right now. "You wouldn't ever hurt me, would you?"

"What?" Now, she turns and gazes at me, and I am watching the sea, where gulls wheel in the distance.

She understands I want an answer.

"No. Of course not." She took my hand in hers. "I will never hurt you. I promise. Not my sweet little brother."

"I've been wanting to tell you this," I confess, while looking at her face. "I love you so much, Kaylee. I'm in love you with all my heart. I can't stop thinking about you." My head bows and I am looking at the towel. "Do you love me? Even a little?"

I am babbling now and I had better shut up.

Kaylee takes my head in her hands and gently turns me to hers. "Look into my eyes." I do, and become immediately lost in her green emeralds. The breeze twists her cinnamon hair. I see a tiny white fleck of broken seashell on her cheek. She is just so beautiful, one in a million.

"Jake. I love you too. I didn't realize, when we arrived here, and I decided to get you a girlfriend, but as the days passed, I got too jealous to let anything come of it. You are a wonderful young man, and you make me very happy. Please stay in my life."

I feel tears build in the corners of my eyes.

"I will, Kay. I really will."

Our lips approach each other and we kiss like the lovers we are. I throw my arms around her back. My chest feels like it will explode. I am glowing with happiness.

Finally, we separate and fall back onto our towels, still holding hands tightly.

"I never intended to fall in love." She says. "I always thought I was too tough and in control of my emotions to succumb so easily. I thought I could play the field as long as I wanted. I don't know what it is, but part of it is, we are so much the same."

"Yeah." I said. "You are a girl version of me, and I am a boy version of you. Kind of..."

We both laugh aloud at such a wild, outrageous thing to believe could be true.

"That's incest, I guess." Kaylee broke the silence which followed.

"I don't care. You are the woman I love. That's all that matters to me."

"People won't like it." She continued.

"We can be discreet. Take it slowly."

We shift so we are both on our sides looking at each other.

"Let's not worry about all that until after our vacation." I whisper. Then we are embracing and kissing once more.

A rare cloud passes across the sun. It is time to head back. PD can only last so long. We hold hands all the way back to the resort, lost in our own thoughts, but happy. Oh, so happy.