Sunbather Forced

Story Info
A nude sunbather's experience.
3.7k words
4.49
20.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogerd200
rogerd200
21 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains elements of reluctance/non-consent. If you don't want to read those topics, you have been warned.

*****

One summer I decided to go sunbathing at a local wilderness area just outside the city. It's kind of a natural watershed with some large ponds, groves of trees and open fields. It is popular with nudists who can't make it all the way to the coast. Even though it isn't an official nudist area the police don't intervene.

It is also a known cruising spot but I wasn't here for that. I'll admit to routinely having high levels of sexual desire but today I wasn't interested in fooling around. I only wanted to sunbath naked, the way nature intended, and to feel the sun and wind against my skin. All of my skin. Usually I prefer to go to my favorite nude beach but today I was in the mood for a quiet place, tucked away, where I could be alone and avoid the crowds.

I parked my car and followed the trails through the trees all the way to the shoreline of one of the ponds. Naked men were laid out on towels here and there, spread out at random. I'll admit that sharing the small beach area with other men sounded like fun but I decided to head away from the pond and find somewhere more private.

I passed a few more men along the way, some relaxing on their towels and some stroking and playing around, not even trying to hide their activity. I just smiled, enjoying the sexual vibe, and continued on until I found the perfect place on the edge of a field next to some trees. The tall grass provided additional privacy and there was no one else in sight.

Someone had already flatted out a small cove in the grass so I spread out my towel, and with a contented sigh, stripped off every last bit of clothing. I love that moment when I first feel the air against my cock and ass. I stood there naked for a moment reveling in the bliss of being nude outdoors. I stretched my 5 foot 6 inch frame and looked down at my toes. My flaccid 3 inch penis hung between my legs, stirring a little in the heat of the sun. The carefully trimmed pubic hair around my cock and balls left everything clean and neat. At 34 years of age I try to take care of my body and, while I see a pound or two that I'd like to loose, at 135 pounds I can't complain. I stood there exposed to the world, taking it all in.

But not for too long. I burn easily so I didn't wait too long before carefully applying sunscreen all over. My penis began to stiffen when I got to my crotch and rubbed a large glob around my shaft and balls, leaving them a little wet and sticky. A sunburned scrotum is no joke so I left an extra layer down there. Then I laid down on my towel, spread my legs a little to let the sun in, and the let the cares of the world disappear. I may have heard some people walk by but I didn't pay much attention. Everybody was here for the same thing. And if weren't, they all knew about the area and were comfortable with nudity. Some were probably voyeurs who only come here to ogle the bodies on display. I didn't care. Look all you want.

After a while it was time to turn over and, oh my god, the sun felt so good on my back, buttocks and legs. I began to doze off. Time passed. How long had I been on my stomach? I didn't remember. A while. Then I became aware of a presence. Sometimes you just have this sense that someone is there, focused on you. Most voyeurs usually look for a moment and then continue on before things get too creepy. But I had the impression this person may have been watching me for a while.

I looked over my shoulder. A man in his mid-40's stood behind me, staring at my ass. He was average height with a wiry frame, dressed in jeans, T-shirt, and a light jacket, which I thought was weird given how warm the day was. I gave him a quick shake of my head to let him know I wasn't here to cruise for sex, or anything like that, and laid my head back on my arms, facing away.

Some more time passed but I hadn't heard him leave, which was strange. I looked back over my shoulder and found him rooted in the same spot, staring. I gave him a polite smile and another shake of the head. Maybe he hadn't seen me the first time. I didn't want to be rude, I just really wasn't interested. This time he looked up and we made eye contact. He stared at me and flicked his tongue out like a lizard and ran it back and forth across his lips. He reached down and gave his crotch a hefty squeeze. This guy was seriously horny. Nothing wrong with that. But, no thank you, I mouthed, shook my head firmly and lay back down.

I closed my eyes and played back what I'd just seen and realized he had a seriously creepy vibe. Not just the lip licking, which was a weird, but his eyes had been wide open and he had this lascivious grin on his face. It was all a bit much. Certainly not normal behavior for people who come here to be naked outdoors or hunt around looking for a little fun. I decided even if I had come here for that I would have avoided him, no matter how horny I was, and today I was not in the mood. He'll leave when he gets bored, I told myself. I didn't care if he stared a while, let him get an eyeful, just as long as he eventually leaves.

I jumped in shock when a hand touched the back of my leg, uncomfortably close to my ass, fingers reaching toward my inner thigh. I looked back again. The man was now crouched beside me, his uninvited hand on my leg. Apparently he felt at liberty to take more than just an eyeful. I'd had enough. This was going to stop now. I swept his hand away from me and this time told him firmly, "no. I'm not here for that."

He locked eyes with me again and his grin grew wider. His tongue flicked out across his lips. Did he think the tongue thing was a turn on, or something? It's actually kind of gross. He put his hand back on my leg and this time ran it up to my ass, his fingers probing into my crack and down to my scrotum, slick with sunscreen.

I froze for a split second. His boldness, the unexpected jolt of pleasure. I gasped. That is a very sensitive part of my body and it doesn't take much to set it off. Electric bolts coursed straight to my cock and balls. My body responded while my mind said No! But I was stunned. I hesitated a moment and he took advantage to dig his fingers further in, all the way to the back of my balls, across my perineum and then to my tight anal ring where his searching fingers started to circle and push.

The explosion of raw sexual burn was immediate.

WTF! Despite my body's instinctive response I knew his rough, unsolicited touch wasn't meant to give me pleasure. It was meant to stake a claim. He was marking his property. Establishing who was dominant.

"Hey!", I think I said, as I tried to smack his hand away. That is what I meant to do, only he grabbed my wrist with his other hand and continued to probe my hole, circling and trying to push in.

My anus is a hyper-erogenous zone. My body responds immediately and overwhelmingly. My therapist called it lordosis, or presenting. It's a reflexive posture for sexual receptivity to copulation common in many animals. Basically, the body raises the pelvis back and up to aid in penile penetration, and is often accompanied by an overwhelming instinct to be docile and receptive. Normally it's female behavior but somehow I'd been hardwired that way too. My therapist was quite clear that this involuntary reflex does not indicate consent.

So before I could stop him and remove his hand my back arched up and I froze in place.

My ass was clean. I routinely take care to clean out as a force of habit, not because I always want to fuck. I like good hygiene. Maybe he took my clean ass as a sign, I don't know. But in that moment I froze he continued his assault on my hole. His other hand began to explored my body with impunity. He grabbed my balls, tugging and squeezing. He grabbed my stiffening cock and stroked. He ran his hands across my most private areas and I did nothing to stop him, I did nothing more than let out a low moan and writhe against his fingers, and think about how much I wanted him to stop.

I couldn't simultaneously experience this level of sexual arousal and resist his unwanted groping. Each jolt of pleasure overrode every other instinct of self-preservation. I could do nothing more than quiver and shake as he continued to play with me as he pleased.

Maybe he took my physical response as permission to continue his assault. Maybe he didn't care, I don't know. But my body responded exactly as he wanted and I watched, as if in slow motion, as he leaned over and spat. I watched the glob of his saliva drop straight down from his puckered lips onto my hole. It hit dead center. His aim was impeccable. My hole spasmed as the viscous liquid tracked across, sending out rings of pure need and desire. For those of you who know, spit is a very effective lubricant. And it is probably my fault my ass is so familiar with, and conditioned to respond to, the application of lube.

He twirled his finger through the liquid and pressed against my ring. This time his finger easily slid past my tightly squeezed sphincter and popped inside. A total violation of my body and personal space. This was assault He began to vigorously thrust his finger in and out.

The problem here, beyond the fact that at no time had I given him consent to touch me sexually or insert anything inside me, (in fact I had told him no more than once and actually meant it, and by any definition what he was doing could be called sexual assault) is that anal penetration is like a switch for me. Penetration entirely consumes me. When penetrated, all I want is to be completely filled. To be penetrated, to be fucked. I guess it's like being in heat. It's both instant and automatic. My mind may not want the encounter but when stimulated correctly my body turns into a receptive vessel. I know this about myself -- and on my therapist's advice, why I'm so careful about letting males near my ass.

That receptive instinct is probably why, when I looked up to see another stranger had stopped by to watch the action, instead of asking him for help, to end this assault and pull this man off of me, I only let out a slutty moan. I gave the stranger a look I hoped conveyed a plea for help but all he probably saw were the half-closed eyes and slack mouth of a bitch in heat. Damn my body.

The stranger watched for a moment as the man continued to finger fuck me. My back arched involuntarily and my ass pushed back into the direction of his thrusts. Is it pleasure? It's a compulsive need to mate, for sure. I don't know if they are the same thing. I looked at the stranger, pleading, but the man fingering me made a hostile shooing gesture and the stranger got the hint and walked away.

Now the man and I were along. He continued push his finger inside me at will, emboldened by my lack of resistance. Could that pushy asshole seriously think he has my consent? I never said yes! His finger still roughly plunging in and out, he re-positioned himself behind me, pushing my legs further apart with his knees. My spread legs gave him better access to my hole and soon I felt a second finger forcefully pushing inside. He spat again. My body arched and writhed in response and my ass started to match his thrusting rhythm. My mind spun into a panic. My rock hard cock bounced between my legs. An intense pressure on my prostate made me feel like I had to ejaculate but couldn't. I couldn't think straight.

Just because I sunbath naked in a place where men cruise for sex doesn't mean I want sex. And just because I lay on my stomach isn't an invitation for a man to mount me. Plus the guy was a serious creep and I didn't want him anything to do with him. I was at this very moment experiencing a sexual assault and my body was cooperating. What the actual fuck.

He clearly enjoyed what he was doing, violating my private areas just because he could, as if it wasn't sex but only some kind of power play. I've been groped before. I'll admit I even kind of like it. Someone grabs your crotch or ass while on the dance floor or at a bar and then moves on. No harm, no foul. That's all this creep is doing, in principle, I told myself. He's only a bit more amped up than normal because he happened to catch me in a vulnerable position and took advantage of it, like an asshole would. Once he's made his point he'll leave me alone and move on. They always do.

His fingers continued to thrust inside of me. My aroused anus responded with pulses of explosive pleasure. My forehead had dropped down to my towel and my ass arched up so high my thighs were vertical. Holy fuck I hope he leaves soon. He might even make me cum. I felt a terrible, unrelenting pressure built up behind my prostate. He's gone too far and this has gone on too long. I tried to tell him but only moaned. I only wanted to get back to sunbathing in peace. Do not take my passive vulnerability as consent!, I thought.

His groping hand left me and I was dimly aware of him shifting around. Spikes of pleasure and an intense need to be filled jolted through me. My legs quivered. He spat again. His fingers made my ass make lewd, wet sounds as they worked into my engorged, loosening hole. I felt him shimmy back and forth and then shift forward.

I felt a terrible pressure push hard against my hole. What the fuck is that jerk trying to do, shove four fingers inside me? I know from experience that's not going to work... Oh no! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The pressure and pain increased. My over-stimulated sphincter clenched in protest. I panicked and looked over my shoulder and saw that his pants were down around his knees. I instantly had two intense and opposite reactions. There is no way in hell this fucker is going to penetrate me with his bare cock!, I thought, while my clenched sphincter did the opposite and began to push out, trying to open to receive his penis, as it had been trained to do when the glans of an erect cock pressed in.

Any good cocksucker knows to give a discreet visual inspection of a cock before putting it into their mouth. It's not a foolproof plan but we do what we can to avoid unpleasant surprises. I hadn't seen this guy's cock. He could be a walking petri dish for all I know! And he is trying to fuck me without a condom. And I do not let anonymous men fuck me bareback! I mean, hardly ever. Maybe once or twice. It can happen to anyone. You get caught up in the moment and stuff happens. But not often and I did not give this creep permission to fuck my ass!

I heard him spit again and felt him press forward. I told my hole to clench. Instead it betrayed me and continued to yield, as intent on receiving his penis as the male on top was on penetrating me. I did not want him inside me!

Suddenly the tip of his cock popped through and the pressure against my ring filled me to the very depths of my gut and my sphincter sung out in sharp pain. My mind blanked. My rapist curled his free arm around my waist and shifted forward. The intense, overwhelming feeling of fullness as he entered me was paralyzing. I could feel my mouth gape open but I couldn't breath. I quivered as he pushed his cock deeper. He shifted his weight and used his leverage to slowly ride me down to my towel.

I was on the ground, prone, pinned down by the stiff cock inside me. With two animalistic thrusts he drove it home, finishing the initial penetration to the hilt. He wasn't gentle. His cock was now buried balls deep. I could feel his girth and length fill my insides. His pubic hair was scratchy, his navel pressed against my bare ass, his balls hung down against my perineum. He held himself still for a moment, as if even he was surprised he'd gotten this far. Me, I already knew how this was going to end. Once a cock enters my ass it's only going one way. I am owned. That male will have an entirely (physically, at least) receptive bitch to mate with until he decides he is finished. If he gets inside me without a condom then I'll be filled with his sperm. Unless he chooses to shoot his load somewhere else. It's always his choice As long as a cock is inside me my body will do one thing, and one thing alone. It's a fucking curse.

I made no move to stop him so he began to take what was his. He started by grinding against my ass in deep circles, probing, plunging into my depths. Then he started to fuck me with long deep thrusts. I could feel the head of his cock deep inside. He patterned between rhythmic pounding and pulling back until just the tip of his cock was past my ring then slamming back inside me with force. His pulled his hand out from underneath me and curled both his arms under mine, grabbing my shoulders, pulling me further onto his cock. My ass opened to the assault and my back arched up to meet each thrust. He shifted from side to side as if my ass was a fucking butter churn, angling for more friction and his own pleasure.

I moaned involuntarily. We were soon both drenched in sweat. Wet slapping sounds squelched where our skin touched. I was mated to a stranger through no desire of my own. Locked into coitus. His sex deep inside me. He violated me simply because he could. He was aroused and I was his recepticle.

He didn't make much noise as he fucked but I could feel his heavy breathing on the back of my neck. Outside my conscious control, I could feel my ass pulse each time he pulled back, as if it was trying to milk his cock. I could feel my ass try but don't know if it succeeded. All I could feel was simultaneously filled beyond capacity yet so loose and worked open I thought my ass might be permanently gaped. I felt like I was cumming nonstop, which of course only made meet each thrust more vigorously. I was pretty sure I hadn't ejaculated. It was more an intense peak of orgasm that wouldn't fade. How could my body betray me to an assault like this?

His thrusts shortened and became more rapid. His breath hit my neck in short bursts. My receptive ass willingly kept pace. Suddenly he slammed deep and held himself there. Heat blossomed in my gut. Of course I pushed back to keep him as deep inside as possible. After holding himself still for a moment he began a series of slow thrusts. After about the third he let out a long, low growl that only ejaculation can drive out of a man's throat. The rutting had turned to a breeding. But I knew from his pulsing contractions that his cock had begun to fill me with cum as soon as that last slam in, before his groan announced my insemination to the world.

He kept his cock buried in me after the initial explosive ejaculation. I felt wet. I felt his heat and could smell the funk of his sperm. I felt his fluid leak down my balls. He paused a bit and then followed with more hard thrusts, followed by more contractions. He did this several times, the pauses between thrusts getting longer each time. He was in no hurry. It takes time to finish a thorough breeding.

Finally he was spent. All of his seed had been deposited deep inside. I made no move to get him off me. Or out of me. He whispered one word in my ear, "slut". Then he was finished. He pull his softening cock out of my ass with a pop, and give me my body back. I lay there tingling, basking in the warm glow that follows a successful mating. It is as pleasurable as the most powerful orgasm.

Only now my body wasn't exclusively mine any more. That claim he staked with his seed, that was permanent. As I lay on my towel long after he left, his semen leaking out of my sore ass, I knew that the next time he found me sunbathing naked, under no existing definition could it be considered sexual assault as he took me and I gave him what he wanted.

rogerd200
rogerd200
21 Followers