Sunbathing

Story Info
Two strangers sunbathing on an empty beach.
1.5k words
4.56
27.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

She was pretty. Not in a "causing car wrecks while walking down the street" way but more than a few heads turned to watch her walk by. I was sitting on the beach, getting some sun when I noticed her pulling up in her VW Bug convertible. Hot pink, of course.

Her ensemble: a LA Dodgers baseball cap, pair of sunglasses, a white bikini top which barely covered her rather large breasts, a pair of short, short denim cutoffs which covered what looked like a thong style bikini bottom and a pair of sandals. Everything about her screamed "YOU CAN LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH!".

The beach wasn't packed, being too early in the season yet, but interestingly, she put her towel down close enough to where I was sitting that I could easily see her tattoos. The "tramp stamp" she had on her lower back intrigued me, especially when I noticed that it was two interlocking, highly stylized international symbols for women. Clever.

I couldn't even pretend anymore that I was still reading my book as she shimmied out of her shorts. It was obvious that she was putting on a little show for me since there really wasn't anyone else close in the other direction. A very nice ass quickly came into view as gravity pulled her shorts down long, luscious legs.

A tingle went through my pussy as I watched her pull out her suntan lotion and oil herself up. I'd guessed she was early twenties by the look of things. Normally, I didn't much go for younger ladies. Too giggly for my tastes. But I wasn't a damn fool either. If an opportunity presented itself, it would almost be rude not to take advantage of it.

Of course, the perfect moment was when she tried to oil her back. Mentally, I shrugged. Time to play "Flirtation theater". "Need help?" I called out, watching her struggle with her shoulder blades. Even though she was amazingly flexible, there were parts she couldn't reach.

"Please. Thank you." she answered. I stood up and walked over, smiling. I could feel her checking me out. At forty, I was proud of my body. I still turned heads as well. My tits weren't quite as big as hers, but my ass was my best feature anyway. What one lover called "the best damn bubble butt I've ever tasted!"

A devout lesbian after the divorce of my second husband, I luckily took the bastard for enough of his money he'd thought he had hidden that I didn't have to work again. So now I just enjoyed myself. Hell, I'd earned it going through the shit I'd gone through.

She smiled at me as she handed me the bottle of oil, reached around her back and undid her top, flashing me a bit of nipple as she laid down. I shook my head as another tingle shot through me, causing me to squeeze my thighs together.

I took my time, of course. Beginning at her neck, I did a thorough job, making sure to cover every inch. Her skin was so soft under my fingers and every once in a while, she would let out a cute sigh with a smile. When I was finished with her back, she asked me if I could get her legs too. I didn't even answer her. Moving from her ankles to the top of her thigh, I coated first her right leg, then her left. The only part of her body I hadn't coated with oil was her ass.

For a moment, I hesitated. Then I figured what the hell. She didn't even tense up as I massaged her ass with the oil. Her only reaction was to spread her legs, affording me a wonderful view of her plump pussy lips and the rosebud between her ass cheeks, the string of her bikini bottom doing nothing to hide any of it.

"Love your tattoo." I finally said after about twenty minutes of silence. "It's so intricate and beautiful."

"Thanks." she replied. "It means a lot to me. Designed it myself." I was about to stand up and go back to my own spot when she asked if I would like to join her on her towel. "I'm pretty sure it's big enough for both of us." Scooting over, she made room for me.

I thanked her and undid my top, giving her an ample view of my chest before laying down next to her. It was a good-sized towel but even still, her well-oiled leg was firmly pressed against mine.

We laid there for a while in silence, either enjoying the sun or to see who would make the next move. Again, the beach wasn't crowded at all and the location that I'd picked was secluded enough that if I was laying down, no one could see me.

The sexual tension between us was palatable but I couldn't think of a way to broach the subject of sex without outright saying "Hey, wanna lick my pussy?" That is until she rolled over. Before I could stop myself, "Would you like me to oil your front as well?" came out of my mouth.

For a second, there was silence. Then she smiled brightly and simply replied "Sure."

Turning on my side and propping myself up with my arm, I grabbed the bottle of suntan oil. I took my time. Again, starting at the neck, I made sure to cover every inch of her in oil, saving those magnificent tits of hers for last. She hadn't retied the bikini and when it was time to slather oil on them, the top was basically off.

Taking a quick peek to make sure we were alone; I squirted the oil on her chest and slowly rubbed my hand on her right breast. God, it felt amazing. Soft and pliant but still with the firmness that comes with youth. When I rubbed my palm over her nipple, I was surprised how hard and thick it became.

She smiled as I oiled her tits, letting out a moan, her legs spreading just enough to allow her hand access to her pussy. That was it for me. Leaning down, I pressed my lips against hers. Almost immediately after that, she reached behind my head, holding me in place as our tongues entwined.

I continued to massage her tits, moving my well-oiled hand from one to the other. She never stopped playing with her pussy, her breaths quickening the closer she came to orgasming. I'd never kissed a woman as she juiced so it was a new experience for me when she screamed into my mouth and arched her back. I could feel her tit jiggling as her body trembled, the orgasm coursing through her body.

When she finally collapsed back onto the blanket, I pulled back and enjoyed the satisfied look on her face. She removed her hand from inside her bikini bottom and we both enjoyed her delectable juices as we licked her fingers clean. She tasted so amazing, I needed to drink her juices from the source.

As if on silent command, we both reached for the other's strings holding our bottoms to our bodies. I knew in my mind that this was risky as hell. The wrong person stumbling by could end up with both of us in jail, but common sense was drowned out when I felt her tongue touch my clit. Then everything went hazy.

Damn, she knew how to lick a snatch. It felt like her tongue was licking my soul as I gripped her legs and buried my head between them. She had a prominent clit which was sticking out, so I lightly grasped it between my teeth and pulled.

Her hips bucked at that so I bit down a tiny bit harder and whipped my tongue back and forth across the sensitive nubbin. Strong thighs pressed against the sides of my head, trapping me against her pussy as I went from tickling her clitty to scooping up all the delicious girl cum leaking out of her.

I was getting close to orgasming myself and when she gave me one long lick, from my clit to my ass hole, that pushed me over the edge. My orgasm triggered hers and we both trembled as we drank deep from each other's fountains.

Finally, the muscular legs holding me in place relaxed and I rolled over onto the towel, exhausted and breathing deeply the salty air. That's when I heard the unmistakable sound of children's laugher.

Poking my head up over the little hill of sand, I saw, to my disappointment, a family of four had chosen a spot not a hundred feet from us to set up.

I looked at her and she nodded, signaling that she'd heard it as well. As quickly as we could without calling attention to ourselves, we both slipped our bathing suits back on and packed up. She left first, heading back to her little, pink bug. I watched her go, wondering if I'd see her again.

Just as I was about to leave, the woman, a cute blonde with a nice body whom I assumed was the mother of the family that had settled down near us, caught my eye. Pulling down her sunglasses just low enough to peer over them, she gave me an exaggerated wink and a smile, letting me know that she knew exactly what had been happening.

I shot a smile back and put a little more wiggle in my step as I headed off to my car.

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers