Sunbathing in Panties

Story Info
A sexy woman sun baths in panties.
1.8k words
3.91
22k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raine is forty-one and separated. She is a brunette with a very fit body. She has a darker complexion. Raine was a little bit of a tease. She loved to talk sexually but I wasn't so sure she would actually back anything up. I just recently met her. She told me she was coming out of a twenty year marriage. Maybe that's why she was such a tease. She spent all that time in an unhappy marriage and deep down wanted to be sexual with other men but held herself back.

Raine and I were talking, and she invited me by her house to pick up a book she finished reading. Spring had just started and we were getting some very warm days. Two days prior, Raine teased me about laying out in her backyard wearing only her panties. It was a hot thing to hear, but I was beginning to wonder if it were actually true. I got the feeling that she was more talk than anything else.

"Hey!" Raine said as she answered the door.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good." She answered. "Please come in."

"This is a very nice house." I commented.

Raine was wearing workout clothes. She had on tights and a sports bra with sneakers.

"Here is the book I have been telling you about." Raine said handing me the book.

"Thank you!" I replied and looked over the book.

"I really enjoyed it." She said. "Please, let me show you around."

"Okay, I'd love a tour of the house." I told her.

We walked through the house and Raine gave me a quick tour. I paused when we got to the back deck. This was were Raine had said she sunbathed topless in only panties.

"So this is the spot." I said looking out into the deck.

"The spot?" She asked.

"The sunbathing spot." I clarified.

"Ha, yes it is." She answered. "See, it's basically private because the deck sits up so high." She said.

"Honestly, I was really thinking you were making all of that up. I don't think you were really sunbathing outside in your panties, topless. But, maybe I was wrong." I said.

"I can't believe you didn't believe me. Why would you not believe me?" She asked.

"I don't know. I guess in talking to you it seemed you were more bark than bite so to speak." I said.

"I'm definitely not just all bark." Raine replied.

"I'm sure you are not." I joked.

I knew a few things about Raine. I knew she was submissive and liked dominant men and I knew she had been in a twenty year marriage. She said it was a marriage with a vanilla sex life. She was craving new experiences. She wanted to explore and have fun.

"Well, it's really nice today!" I said.

"It is nice." She replied.

"Why don't we step outside for a moment." I said.

I was wearing gym shorts and a tshirt. I sat down in a chair and looked around. I noticed the house next door actually had a view of the deck. I didn't see it from the inside looking out. I noticed it now that I was outside. I also noticed there was younger couple out on their deck having drinks and enjoying the day.

"It's nice out here isn't it." Raine said.

"It is. So I just noticed your neighbors over there. I bet that makes it hard for topless sunbathing." I joked.

"Where?" Raine asked looking around.

"Right over there." I said pointing in their direction.

"Oh, yes, they are out sometimes." Raine said.

"It's okay, I'm just messing with you." I joked.

"What, you still don't think I I really was laying out like that?" She asked.

"No." I said joking.

"Well, I lay out when they are not home. And, even if they were I can always stay seated and they can't see much." She said.

"Well, you said you wanted to slice things up and have done experiences, why don't we lay out now. I'll join you!" I said.

"Right now?" She asked.

"Yes, right now. I'm game. I'll go topless." I joked.

"I bet you will. It's so much easier for you." She relied.

I took off my shirt and was topless on her deck. "See, I'm game to get some sun today."

"You are wearing gym shorts. That's very different." She told me.

"Okay, that's fair." I said pulling down my gym shorts. "Now I'm in my underwear."

"Oh my god. Okay, sit down, they will see!" Raine said motioning me to a chair.

"I'm in my boxer briefs and topless so that's the equivalent to you being topless in panties." I said.

"I can't believe you just took your clothes off like that. They could have seen you." Raine said.

"I know. I'm okay with it." I said. I moved the chair back a little so it was completely out of the neighbors view. I also leaned it back and put my feet out.

"This is crazy." Raine said looking at me and the neighbors and back and forth.

"Well, are you going to join me?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said.

"Why not? It's a beautiful day. Why don't you join me?" I said.

"Okay, let me go get us some drinks and we can layout, but please stay seated." She said.

Raine returned with two drinks and pulled up a chair and laid back in it.

"Wait, how come I'm in my underwear and you are still dressed." I asked.

"You took your clothes off." Raine said.

"That's true, I took them off, but I hate being the only one partially dressed." I said as I sat up in my chair.

"Sit back down!" Raine said looking back at the neighbors.

"Don't worry, they went inside. So you can either join me or I'm going to completely strip." I told her in a more aggressive voice.

"You really want me to strip?" Raine asked.

"You said you wanted to try new experiences. So yes, I want you to strip down to your panties and lay out with me." I said.

"Okay, I can do that." Raine said.

Raine looked around and took off her shoes and socks. She tried to remain seated and also pull down her tights. She struggled getting them off while seated.

"Stand up." I told Raine.

Raine looked around and stood. "Okay, I'm standing."

I took Raines tights by the waistbands on the sides with my hands and pulled them down. She was wearing a black thong underneath. I stood up next to her and took her arms in the air. She kept them raised as I lifted off her sports bra. He breasts were perfect! She immediately covered them up.

"Okay, let's sit down before the neighbors see." She said.

She sat back in her chair and me in mine. I was looking at her body and how good she looked in her thong. Her tits were large and very perky. She could feel me looking at her and knew I wanted her. I reached down and adjusted my cock in my boxer briefs as I was starting to get very hard.

"Your body is ducking hot!" I told her.

"Thank you. I really hope the neighbors can't see. They can't see you but I think they can see me." She said.

"Sit with me!" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Sit with me!" I told her again and Raine got up and walked over to my chair.

"That's a good girl!" I told her as she sat between me legs. Her ass was pressed up against my cock.

"I don't think they can see over here." Raine told me. "Are you comfortable?"

I need you to sit up real quick for me to get more comfortable." I told her.

Raine sat forward and I stood up. She could see my massive hard on in my boxer briefs. I pulled down my boxer briefs and my cock fell out right at her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Getting more comfortable." I answered.

I sat back down in the chair completely naked. Raine laid her back on my chest. She could feel my hard on against her lower back.

"I'm ready for another experience." I told her while kissing her on the neck.

"You don't think this is a fun experience?" Raine asked.

"I do, but we can make it better. I want to fuck you so hard right now. Let's start our new experience." I told her and put my feet down on the side of the chair and lifted Raine up and pulled her on top of me. She came down on my hard cock. All that was between us was her black thong.

"Holy fuck, are you wanting to fuck right now? Right here?" She said.

"Yes! Now be a good girl and lower your pussy down on my cock!" I said pulling her thong to the side and lifting her up again.

Raine came down on my cock and I was deep inside her instantly. She was so wet.

"Oh fuck me!" Raines said as she put her hands down on the chair and moved her body up and down on my cock riding me while facing away from me.

I smacked Raine's ass with my hand and pulled hard on her panties ripping them off. She continued to ride me harder. Her shaved pussy felt so good on my cock!

"Ride me hard!" I told her and I pulled her hair.

Raine fell back into my chest. I grabbed her tits and continued fucking her. I used my legs to fuck her harder and harder as we bounced off the chair

"Turn around. I want you to cum while looking into my eyes!" I told Raine.

Raine got up and turned so she was facing me. She sat down on me cock and I laid on the chair that was reclining. Raines nails went into my chest and she started to cum. Her eyes rolled back for a second while her body got very tense.

"I want you to stand up." I told her.

"Okay." Raine said after standing up.

"Bend over the table." I said pointing to table on the deck facing out towards houses through the trees.

"Okay." Raines said bending over the table.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back hard on my cock.

"Oh fuck!!" Raine yelled.

I started fucking get harder and harder. We we moving the table across the deck.

"Holy fuck Jason, I'm cuming again. Oh god!!" Raine yelled.

I felt Raine's pussy get tighter as she was cuming. I grabbed her hips and held her tight as I thrust a few more times before I came deep inside her!

We sat there for a moment until we heard the doorbell. It was the couple next door!!