Sunday Morning

Story Info
I gently wake you up to morning sex.
950 words
4.16
13.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kerotic
Kerotic
3 Followers

Last night we made love, it was nothing out of the ordinary, but when I woke up this morning I was restless and couldn't go back to sleep.

The morning light bathed you in a spectacular glow, and you looked so sexy in your peaceful sleep.

Your hair was messy, and your mouth was wide open, as you gently snored, yet you were absolutely perfect, because you were mine.

I gently lifted your arm and in your sleep you rolled over on your back so I could find my rightful place in the crock of your arm.

I stayed there for a few minutes and listened to the beating of your heart and your slow steady breathing.

I could still feel you inside me when I woke up, like a sweet ache, reminding me of our passion, that was probably why I was so restless. I gently started to run my fingers up and down your chest and your stomach, drawing lazy circles around your belly button. You gave a gentle moan of pleasure in your sleep, and I giggled. I knew you were waking up as your breathing changed. I kissed your chest, just around your nipple. I looked at your face and a lazy smile started to form, and excitement grew in me.

I continued placing small kisses down your stomach, finding my way to your cock.

You reached down for my head and I placed the top of my head in the palm of your hand and you gently stroked my hair. When I reached your cock, I could see your morning wood was in full effect, and I wanted to claim it. I gently placed a hand on it to get your reaction and see if you wanted me to continue. You slowly opened your eyes and looked down at me, between your legs, and before you could speak I put a finger on my lip signalling for you to not speak. I looked down at your cock and back up again at you, and you smiled and nodded.

That was all I needed.

I gently started sliding the tip of my tongue up and down your shaft, and teasing your tip. Then I grabbed the base of your shaft and gave it a few gentle rubs up and down, before taking your cock into my mouth. The taste was indescribable, salty, and maybe savoury? It didn't really matter, I just loved the feeling of it in my mouth and the little moans and gasps you made as I worked your cock with my mouth and hand.

After a few moments of teasing your cock I was frustrated and needy, so I crawled up your body, placing kisses along the way, til I got to your mouth. Then I kissed you, nipping at your lip and letting the tip of my tongue dance around yours. Then I kissed your neck and gave your earlobe a little bite, not enough to actually hurt, just enough to sting. I love that little sound you make when I do that.

I sat up and reached behind me to find your cock.

I let the tip of your cock tease my entrance and let you feel how soaked I was for you. Then I gently settled the tip at my entrance, and with a little whimper I leaned back pushing down on your cock. I looked into your eyes as I sank down, letting you impale me. You looked so damn hot with wide open eyes and your mouth open in a gasp that was about to turn into a moan.

When I felt you nice and deep inside me, I started moving my hips back and forth, and I could feel the skin just above your cock rub against my clit. I felt the pressure of an orgasm built inside me, so I started moving faster, which made my breasts bounce a little, so I grabbed your hands and placed one on each of my breasts to keep them steady. You started kneading them gently, playing with my hard nipples and flicking them with your tongue. The pleasure was so intense I started moaning and whimpering loudly. Then the pressure built to its max and I came in shuttering weaves. For a moment we were breathing heavily and looking into each other's eyes and smiling. Then you lifted me off you and plopped me on the bed on my stomach with my face in the pillow.

You sat up and settled between my legs and lifted my ass up. I bit the pillow as you thrust deep inside me and took me hard and fast, I moaned, screamed and whimpered into the pillow as you took what you needed.

Then you paused and made 3 hard and deep thrust and I could hear your shuttering breaths as your orgasm built, and that sound sent mine rolling too. I clenched around your cock, as a silent signal that I was close too. You started making deep and powerful thrust until suddenly with one last deep push, we came together. I could feel you pumping into me and hear you shutter and grunt as you released everything inside me. When you were done you kissed the small of my back and gave my ass a loving smack and flopped down beside me in bliss.

After we caught our breath, we got up and took a shower together. And now I am curled up beside you on the sofa with my book, and you are looking at something on your phone.

Then you look over at me and smile, and I think to myself 'this is how every Sunday morning should be'.

Kerotic
Kerotic
3 Followers