3am Wake-Up Call

Story Info
I wake you with my mouth around your cock.
808 words
4.67
17.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You let out a soft mmmmm as you feel my fingers tracing lightly up and down your chest. You turn your head to face me and I kiss you softly on the mouth. "Good morning" you say, as my hand continues down your chest, to your abs and gently down your cock. I run my fingers slightly, up and down, teasing you, tickling your tip. Your cock responds to my touch as I kiss you again and start to stroke you harder.

You ask me what time it is and I tell you it's still dark outside and you've got a few more hours to sleep before we get up for the sunrise. I tell you that you don't even have to open your eyes. I kiss you again and whisper "I just needed you awake enough to give consent". As I climb on top of you, I say "or stop me if you want to". You laugh as I kiss your face, your neck, your chest and continue down your body, sliding my naked body over yours as I head south. I look up at you pausing briefly just as my tongue reaches your navel. My breasts rest around your cock.

I can see the smile on your face faintly in the moonlight. I ask you if I should stop. In response you run your hands through my hair drawing it into something for you to grip onto, and you gently push my head down. I let out a small laugh as I slowly lick down your shaft and around your head, saying "yeah, I didn't think so" before taking you deep in my warm, wet mouth.

I hear you gasp, and it eggs me on. I suck you harder and faster, your grip on my hair tighter telling me you like what I'm doing. I work my tongue over you and take you entirely in my mouth, deep throat, gagging a little. I love hearing the gasps escape your mouth as your hips buck up underneath me, driving you further into my mouth. I continue to slide your hard cock in and out of my warm, wet mouth. My right hand firm around your shaft, sliding up and down, driving your cock into my mouth. I suck harder and faster as the taste of precum fills my mouth. I suck harder again, listening to the noises you make, and responding to what you seem to like best. I deep throat you as I cradle your balls in my hand.

Your hips buck and you pull my hair, as if trying to get me off you, the pleasure building too much. But it just encourages me more and I work my tongue on you and suck hard. I smile on your cock as you release my hair and grip the sheets on either side of us. I love seeing you white-knuckling with pleasure. I'm taking you deep in my mouth as the first jet of cum shoots down the back of my throat. I swallow and continue to pump your cock in and out of my mouth as you're breathlessly moaning, thrusting yourself into me, fucking my mouth.

I feel you spasm underneath me as you release more cum deep into my mouth. I hear you say "holy fuck" over and over under your breath as I relentlessly suck you dry. When you finally finish cumming and untangle your fingers from the sheets, I lick you clean and smile as you tell me how good I am at that.

You stroke your fingers through my hair. I crawl my way back up your body, press my warm naked body down on you. Your eyes are closed, but your smile tells me you're still awake. You tell me you'll return the favour after you've had time to rest. I kiss you gently on the mouth and you kiss me back. You gently stroke my neck, and giggle as I thrust my hips involuntarily, you giggle knowing how much it turns me on when you touch my neck. I warn you not to start something you don't have the energy to finish. You laugh again.

I whisper good night and slide off you rolling over to my side of the bed. You roll onto your side and snuggle in behind me. I wriggle back toward you, enjoying your chest pressing against my back, your cock pressing against my ass. Your arm stretches over me and draws me into you. You entwine your fingers with mine and kiss my neck, as you fall asleep holding my hand.

I love how satisfied you are; knowing I've made you feel that good makes me drift off to sleep with a permanent smile on my face. I can hardly wait until sunrise and I find out what you plan to do to me.