Sunday Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want some on your legs too, Miley?" Alex inquired, hopefully.

"Hmmm, I guess I could do that myself, but it feels good when you do it...and my tops undone. So...yes, please," she cooed softly.

He started with her calves and the backs of her knees, her legs just slightly spread. She drew in a breath – one she knew Alex could hear – as he finished with her upper legs. His hands massaged the lotion into her taut thighs and she knew he had to be enjoying himself. She also knew that the cut of her bottom sliced diagonally across her tight bubbly cheeks and that if Alex was to complete the job, he would have to take one more pass.

She listened carefully, hearing him squeeze one more dollop onto his oily palms, and then apply it to her bottom; easing his hands along the bottom back edge of her suit and caressing her tight little glutes. Miley sighed and squirmed a bit and moaned softly to let Alex know she approved of his touch. He seemed to take a little more time than he needed to apply the lotion on her lower cheeks, but that was fine with her. She could tell he was enjoying himself and she wondered if he was aroused. She didn't turn to look as she heard him snap the bottle closed and return to his chaise.

"Thank you, Alex," she murmured.

"No problem," he replied.

They were quiet for the next half hour, soaking in the sun and both thinking about what might lie ahead. Miley finally turned to Alex and asked if he was ready to head inside. Once he'd agreed, she asked him to reattach her top. He did so with some aplomb and she smiled her thanks in return. They gathered their stuff together and headed out of the pool enclosure.

They made small talk as they walked toward Miley's unit, but avoided the big thoughts both were having. As they arrived at Miley's walk-up unit, Alex fell behind her and followed. His eyes were glued to her delicious bottom as her tight cheeks jiggled seductively with each step. Miley could feel his eyes on her and she smiled, knowing that her plan was playing itself out perfectly.

Once inside Miley gave him a brief tour and he nodded his approval. She could tell he was a little nervous, but that was natural under the circumstances. He enjoyed seeing her place, but kept sneaking glances at her body as well. He felt like pinching himself – alone at last with an older woman in her home.

"I'm going to hop in the shower, Alex. You're welcome to take one when I'm done," she offered. She smiled, grabbed a few clothes, and disappeared into her bathroom. Alex looked nervously about; surveying the pad of a successful young career woman. It wasn't long before Miley emerged from the bathroom and Alex's eyes practically bugged out of his head.

Miley was wearing a tight little white tube top with skinny straps that hugged her breasts sinfully and came just short of her belly button. The natural shape of her lovely breasts was clearly defined and her hard nipples were on display. A tiny pink thong stretched over her curvy hips and dipped down to encase the pert roundness of her mons. A pair of casual heeled sandals completed the outfit. Her hair was up and she had just enough make-up on to highlight her gorgeous eyes.

Alex had no qualms about just staring at her at this point. He tried to formulate a sentence, but words were escaping him.

"Wow," he muttered. Miley smiled.

"Your turn in the shower, Alex." She hesitated momentarily before continuing. "I'm usually naked when I'm alone around the house. But I decided to be a little more modest since I had a guest," she smiled. "Dress code is...casual," she added.

Alex smiled and headed for the bathroom as Miley puttered around the kitchen, pulling out the salad she had prepared earlier. She turned on some music and closed a few blinds. She heard the shower running and had an overwhelming urge to join him, but she figured there'd be plenty of time for that this summer. She was wondering how Alex might respond to the dress code when she heard the bathroom door open and turned to watch him emerge.

He was wearing only a tight pair of silky white Calvin Klein briefs that cupped his package in a neat mound of bulging male flesh. Alex hadn't hid his gaze and neither did Miley. Alex watched as her eyes took in the entirety of his body before coming to rest on his loins. She smiled and walked over to Alex with a glass of white wine. Alex accepted and watched as Miley looked into his eyes and raised her glass for a toast.

"To...the rest of the summer," she offered. They clinked glasses and took a sip as Alex leaned back, a bit uncomfortably, against the kitchen island and stood with crossed ankles. Miley smiled, knowing she'd been right about him. There was no doubt in her mind now that Alex had a very nice package, indeed. Now she wanted to see it.

She put her wine glass down and ambled the few feet across the aisle to join him. Alex had a "deer in the headlights" look on his face that made Miley smile. She knew she had to break the ice and make him comfortable. She'd worn sandals with a lift so she'd stand a little closer to his height. She smiled seductively as she got close, and leaned in against him, placing both hands on his chest. They looked into one another's eyes. It was the moment of truth.

"Kiss me," she whispered, as she wrapped one hand around his neck and left the other on his smooth muscular chest.

Alex couldn't believe his eyes or ears – or the enormity of what was about to happen. He flashed on Sarah for just a moment. He was in an older woman's kitchen – half naked – and about to kiss her. Was that all that would happen? Was he ready for the consequences? But, as he hesitated and overthought the moment, Miley did not. She leaned up and kissed him gently on the mouth.

'Oh, this isn't bad,' Alex thought as the kiss started innocently. Miley's kiss was soft and exploratory. Her lips were wet and pliant and Alex began to respond in kind. They turned their heads perpendicular and their mouths slowly opened, but without tongue. He responded to Miley with a soft groan as her tongue traced his lower lip.

He'd kissed girls before. And he and Sarah kissed all the time. But he felt like Miley was taking kissing to a whole new level. It was soft and sweet, but also slow and deeply sexual as well. It was like time stood still as they both concentrated on the union of their lips. Soon tongues and teeth came into play and when Miley began to gently suck his tongue he let out a deep grown.

It was as they broke their kiss that Alex suddenly realized that they'd been kissing – intimately and intensely – for several minutes and he was now completely and utterly rock hard. His cock had been aimed off to the left side, packaged tightly in the stretchy nylon pouch. But not anymore. Now his erection was straining the white fabric and stretching thickly and sinfully to the left in his snug briefs.

Miley leaned back to look at Alex, but played like she hadn't even noticed the breadth of his erection. She touched his smooth hairless chest with both hands and smiled. As her hands trailed down to his stomach, she spoke.

"Oh, Alex, baby. You got a little sunburn," she stated, as her fingers grazed along his lower stomach where the line of his bathing suit had demarcated the sun-struck skin above and the whiter skin below. "I'll have to apply a little sunscreen here next time for you," she whispered.

Alex was breathless as her fingers trailed only inches from his enormous bulge. He ached for her to touch him, as she continued to tease him unmercifully – her fingers sliding back and forth along his lower stomach – all but ignoring the massive thickness that lie just below her touch. She looked up at him and smiled, knowing just what he was thinking at that very moment. She leaned back again and Alex watched her gaze fall further south. Her eyes widened as she took in the long expanse of his brief clad bulge.

"Oh, Alex. What have we here?" she teased. With three manicured fingertips of her right hand, she touched Alex's thick protruding bulge for the first time. He groaned aloud, unable to hide his youthful arousal, as her fingers slid back and forth along his length. "Oh my God, Alex. It's so...big," she stated for the record. "May I...see it?" she asked, with an innocent questioning pout on her pretty face.

"Yesss," Alex hissed. He knew he hung nicely in the locker room among his teammates. And while Sarah had been the only girl to actually touch him there, she'd never made a big deal out of his...big deal. Miley could tell already that Alex had never had his cock pleasured by someone who knew what they were doing. Maybe his girlfriend had never truly adored his cock the way it deserved? She felt herself moisten as she got ready to unveil his young thick manhood.

As Alex stayed poised, standing against the counter edge, Miley grabbed a chair from the kitchen table and placed it in front of and facing Alex. She looked up at him and smiled. They both redirected their eyes to Miley's hands as she used both to grab the outer edges of the low rise waistband of his briefs.

With painstaking slowness she began to pull the white briefs down. At first the elastic pulled Alex's big cock with it. But as she pulled past the breaking point, the waistband gave way and Alex's enormous erection sprang free and almost hit Miley in the face. Her eyes practically bugged out of her head as she laughed and looked at Alex's youthful erection straining thickly up at an angle just north of horizontal.

"Oh! My! God!" Her mouth was open and her eyes shone brightly as she gazed on the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She gently touched it and gawked at how small her hands looked next to the abundance of his manhood. She fondled his erection with a mix of awe and arousal, as she tried to wrap her slender fingers around his girth.

Miley had had a good number of lovers in her day, but never had she seen, or felt, a more perfect cock. Alex combined all the best traits of the male organ. He was big - she guessed in the range of 8 inches or so - but not too big. He was nice and thick, but also not too thick. The head of his penis was angled in a way that gave his entire cock a look of jaunty sleekness. He was absolutely straight as an arrow, yet angled up and out in a display of sheer and utter rigidity. And, except for a small tuft of blond pubic hair above his root, his entire penis, including his testicles, was smooth and hairless.

"Damn, Alex," she opined. "You may have...no, strike that. You DO have, the most perfect cock I have ever seen. Good Lord."

"Really? Wow...umm, well, thank you," he replied. He'd really only ever been exposed to Sarah, so his perspective on the matter in hand, so to speak, was severely limited.

Miley continued to hold and inspect him like she'd found some sort of rare artifact. She looked at it from different angles and from underneath and cupped his huge balls in her tiny hands. Alex, for his part, loved looking down and seeing how intently Miley was looking at and appreciating him. It made him feel special – and there was no doubt about how aroused he was at that very moment.

"So...you like it," Alex asked tentatively.

Miley looked up at him like he had two heads. "Like? Like would be too weak of a work, Alex. I..."

She stopped short and stood up, cradling Alex in both hands. One reached down to cup his balls, the other lightly stroked him as she talked.

"So, here's my proposal, Alex – if you choose to accept." She carressed his big heavy ball sac and stroked the top few inches of his thick cock toward her as she spoke. "I think you should come over here every Sunday through the rest of the summer. We'll lounge by the pool and then hang out back here at my place after...and play." She looked up at him as she fondled and stroked, awaiting a reply. "Sound good?"

"Ummmm – yeah...damn that feels good, Miley." She smiled, and continued.

"Well, today I'm just going to use my hand – just to get acquainted, and all." She circled her thumb and forefinger just so and stroked with the pressure and tempo she knew so many guys were susceptible too. "And you can use your hands on me too...when we get there. You like?"

"Fuck, Miley. Don't stop. That feels amazing. Oh man..."

Miley knew she had him right where she wanted him. He could hear her out, agree, and then she was going to make him fucking erupt.

"So, hands tonight, Alex. Next time? We can use our mouths and lips and tongues. Oral. Sound like a good week two?"

Miley continued to stroke and Alex was completely within her power at this moment. Sarah may have fucked him, but Miley already had a sense that Sarah had a lot to learn, as did Alex. And she wanted to teach him. He would be a worthy student.

"Then, the following week, Alex? The third week we fuck. I mean really fuck. You might want to spend the night that time. Sound like a plan?"

She began to knead his huge ball sac in her hand as she found that perfect rhythm and pressure that she knew made any guy blow a load before too long.?

"And from there? We have the rest of August to refine your skills and make you the fuck machine you are destined to be. Mmmm, I'm getting hot thinking about all those lucky girls in college when they get a hold of this," she said as she squeezed and stroked his length.

Alex was listening, but he was thinking with his cock at this moment.

"Do you know what a gift you have, Alex? Do you know how popular you will be at college if you actually know how to use this thing?" she asked with a tightening of her fingers and a pickup in tempo. "And how to use your hands? And your mouth and tongue?" She teased and stroked. "I'm going to teach you, Alex. Train you. Train you to be my fuck boy. Is it a deal?"

"Yesss. God, yes..." was all Alex could profess at this point. Miley turned Alex toward the island and stood to his side.

"Do you want to feel how wet I am, Alex? How wet holding your big thick cock makes my little pussy?"

Alex nodded as he took the initiative and reached down between Miley's legs. She stood with her feet two feet apart and she tipped her hips toward Alex's manual approach. Alex may have been in the web of an older woman, but he was still a competitive sort and knew he was moving into an area where he could take control. He was good with his hands, good with his fingers, and he was going to show Miley he wasn't as inexperienced as she seemed to think he was. I mean, she was mostly right about his inexperience. But he needed to show her he had some skills.

He also had a sense about Miley that proved to be right.

He reached down assertively, and without losing eye contact, he cupped the puffy little mons so carefully tucked inside the front panel of her tiny thong. There wasn't much material there and it was absolutely drenched and hot.

"Is that for me?" Alex smirked.

"Maybe," she replied.

"It's awful juicy," he whispered as he swooped in to kiss her again. Now, as his tongue probed, so did his middle right finger. As he pressed the thong into her slit, he circled her lips with his tongue. He let the music set a subtle pace for his explorations and he felt Miley's body relax and submit to his hands.

And as he slid his finger up a few inches and down into her thong, he broke their kiss and reached down to kiss her neck and edge his lips up to just below her ear. Her body bucked with need and he heard the first groan, of what he hoped would be many, escape from deep in her throat.

He pulled back to look at her. And as his right hand cupped her mound and his middle finger found her juicy trench, his left slid down between them to feel her breasts. They were lovely – and she knew it. Their shape was perfect and as he fondled them he felt her nipples stiffening and scraping his palm. Miley's eyes never left his as her body squirmed and arched at his touch.

He pinched a nipple through cotton and saw her jump with excitement as a wicked smile crossed her lips.

"What? You think you're a naughty boy, Alex?" she crooned. He smiled.

"I know I am, Miley. And, as for your offer...I accept. I know you can teach me a lot – and this is no strings attached. But, it's a two way street. I may be young, but I have what you want. And you have what I want," he seethed.

With that he slid his finger deep inside her and she caught her breath. Their eyes never parted ways and Alex could feel the dominance she displayed earlier dissipating a bit. With little fanfare, he pulled his hand out of her panties and stuck his middle finger in his mouth.

"Tasty," he said as the finger slid from his mouth. "I can't wait to go to the source next week. But, what was it this week? Hands only?"

She nodded and bit her lower lip. "Mmhmm."

With that he leaned in for a deep kiss and returned his middle finger to her folds. He wasted no time in finding her clit. And as their tongues danced and their lips skirted one another, he found her swollen little nubbin just below a slippery hood and began to strum her with precision. For a while, they kept their kiss running parallel with his digital thrumming.

But as her pussy responded favorably to Alex and his magic finger, their kiss became a non-item. Their lips drifted apart, but remained open. An occasional tongue would leap out like a serpent's and lash a lip, then return to the folds.

Standing to her side, he held the back of her neck in his left hand, looked deep into her eyes, and rubbed in double time to the exotic beat thumping through the speakers. They weren't kissing anymore, but Miley's mouth was open in a grimace of arousal. Sarah may have not been the most adventurous lover, but she loved when he fingered her this way. He was hoping his manual skills would transfer pussies...and from the way Miley's body was pressing forward, he was pretty sure he'd hit the mark.

Her breathing got shorter, her little moans were on rapid repeat as she started whispering, "Yes, yes, yes...oh fuck, yes..." Alex knew she was close and he didn't let up or change speed. If anything, he just increased the pressure and intensity. Miley responded. Her mouth opened wider, her eyes went back in her head and she let out what could only be described as a wail.

As her orgasm crashed through her like a freight train, her legs buckled and her thighs began to shake. Her voice disappeared as her body spasmed and then she let out a gritted grunt that came from some deep place in her core.

Alex grabbed her shoulder with his left hand and steadied her; letting her body react. As her orgasm crested, he slowed his rub and let her descend. When her body suddenly went lax, he slid his hand away and pulled her too him.

"You okay?" he queried.

"Fuck, Alex," was all she responded.

Miley was more than pleasantly surprised at Alex's manual dexterity. Perhaps she had underestimated him a little. That fact made her smile. She'd just have to delve deeper in the coming weeks and see what other skills he might have. Once her heartbeat had returned to normal she took control again.

"So...my turn," she whispered, as she hopped up on her counter and turned Alex so he was facing away from her and toward the black granite island across the aisle. His penis had turned semi-flaccid, but was still a thing of beauty. The truth was Miley loved the male penis in all its states of glory. To her a flaccid penis could be as beautiful and fun to play with as a fully erect one. But at this moment, she wanted to bring Alex back to full erection and she knew it wasn't going to take much. It didn't.

She spread her legs and Alex settled in, leaning against her, facing away. As her left hand reached around to caress his chest, her right hand lifted his semi-flaccid cock and began to fondle it with care. As she leaned in to nuzzle his ear, she felt his penis thickening in her hand. With a few tender strokes of his shaft and breathy nothings in his ear, he became fully erect within a minute.