Sunday Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuck," she heard him hiss under his breath. She paused to spit on her hand and returned it to apply her self-made lube on his shaft. He was so big she needed to spit again, until his thick hard shaft was glistening with her saliva. She looked down and pondered the fact that his cock looked even bigger when her small hand was wrapped around it.

Alex put his hands on Miley's legs and looked down as she handled him with just the right amount of pressure and speed. This girl had handled her share of cock; that was clear. And now she was handling him. He leaned his head back and enjoyed her stroke as it began to cloud his brain.

Then he began to wonder. Was she going to stroke him right here and now? Did she want him to cum all over the kitchen? Did she know what she was asking for? His questions were answered as she nibbled his ear lobe and then dirty whispered.

"Cum for me, Alex. I want to see you shoot your load. I want to watch it." Her confession made him moan as he felt her left hand pressed between his taut stomach and her right hand concentrated on the top third of his hard thick cock. "You can cum in my mouth next time, Alex...and in my pussy the time after that. But today, I want to watch your cum explode all over my kitchen...and beyond," she stated, in a silky voice dripping with sensuality and purpose.

God, she was stroking him just the way he loved. How did she know? He wanted to encourage her, but there was no need. She was on a mission. He wasn't going to last much longer. He eased his hips forward, forcing his cock up at a steeper angle.

"Yesss! Oh, Miley, don't stop. Don't..."

He didn't need to tell her this, of course. There was no way on God's green earth that she was stopping at this point. She could tell he was close and getting closer. She felt his body tense, his breath pause, as she tightened her grip on him just slightly and stroked his saliva slick shaft at the perfect pace.

"Cum for me, Alex. Shoot your fucking load for me, baby."

And with a loud and forceful grunt that shocked even Miley, Alex ejaculated. His first spurt arced forward lazily. But the second spurt, the third and the fourth, were bolts of hot white semen absolutely exploding out from the thick bulbous head of his penis. She didn't stop stroking, but kept up her rabid pace to see him through his orgasm.

She'd seen her share of spurting cum over the years. But never had she seen the force and volume of Alex's ejaculation. The last couple spurts were more like most guys. His major shots, however, were like nothing she had ever seen. They arched beautifully through the air before landing in fat splats on the island's black counter top. A few spurts didn't make the counter and splashed all over the floor and cabinet faces. The aftermath – errant ropes of white ejaculate splayed across the black granite – looked like an amateur attempt at abstract art. Miley smiled and wondered if this might have been how Kandinsky and Pollock had found their inspiration.

Alex huffed and puffed as he spent his load and Miley giggled with delight.

"Fuck, Alex. I've never..."

"Oh, God, Miley. That was...so hot, baby. Fuck!"

She giggled again as her stroking slowed. She loved this post ejaculation moment – the way the power of an expended penis still showed itself. His beautiful cock was covered in her saliva and his seed and she wasn't sure she'd ever had a hotter moment in her kitchen...and she'd had a few.

"Normally I'd sit down to lick and clean you up. But...off limits for my mouth this week. But...next week," she giggled and kissed his ear.

Miley and Alex did proceed to clean up the mess and she complimented him on the length of his shoot – clear onto the island and all over the floor and cabinets in between. They giggled and joked as they cleaned up and then sat down to eat the light dinner Miley had prepared.

And so it began. They manually pleasured one another again that night before Alex departed, with plans to get together again the next Sunday, and the Sunday after that. The first three weeks were casually scripted, but the remainder of the summer promised to be an intense free-wheeling affair that sat just outside their personal day-to-day lives.

The following Sunday was labeled Oral Sunday. They followed the same routine as the first Sunday – lounging by the pool followed by a shower and sex, followed by a light meal and more sex. Alex felt like he had won the lottery, but so did Miley, for that matter.

Alex turned out to be better with his mouth and tongue than she had expected. And what she liked about him the most was that he was willing to take direction and also eager to learn and explore.

She was quite particular in how she liked oral performed on her and he was a natural. And the key for her was that her partner enjoyed himself as much as she did. It was quite clear that Alex loved eating her. He varied the pace and verbalized his pleasure at the sight, smell, sound and taste of her pussy. She instructed him here and there, but he was a natural at going down on her. And he knew, or quickly learned, exactly how she liked her clit to be orally stimulated.

Of course, for his part Alex was in seventh heaven. Miley's body was a delight and she just tasted so damn good. It didn't hurt that she could orgasm so readily when oral was performed to her liking. And he loved how unashamed of her body she was. Perhaps that came with age and experience, he thought. Sarah had always been just a bit reticent about displaying her body and her sexuality. Miley, on the other hand, was a writhing mass of sexual energy. Sometimes she just loved laying back and having him dine between her wide spread legs; other times she was driven to straddle his face while grinding and riding his hungry mouth and long tongue. Not all men liked their partner to sit on their face, but Alex loved it. They were well-matched in their mutual love of cunnilingus, to both their joy.

But while Alex could dine for hours, he also came to love and appreciate Miley's skill with her mouth as well. Sarah had always seemed to like sucking his cock well enough, or so he had always thought. Miley took the art of cock-sucking to a whole new level, however, and he was absolutely enthralled by the way she handled and orally satisfied his young penis. It wasn't just her exquisite technique that he came to crave; it was her appreciative and positive attitude as well. He always sensed that Miley loved his cock and craved his cum as well.

And from her side of the equation? What was not to like? Alex had the most beautiful young cock she had ever seen and pleasuring him with her mouth, her tongue, her lips, and, most of all, her mind, was a complete and utter delight. She was quite sure his girlfriend performed fellatio; what young lady didn't these days? But from the way he reacted when his yummy cock was in her mouth, she began to think he'd never had the type of quality blowjob that she knew she provided. She loved watching his eyes widen and then roll back in his head when she was really going to town. And, good God, this boy could cum. She had to get used to his powerful spurts and loud groans when he was filling her slurping mouth with another huge load. The boy was a veritable semen machine.

That second Sunday together was just the beginning of an escalating oral relationship that would continue to grow. Their third Sunday was the night they crossed the line and had full blown sex.

Miley had suggested they make this one an overnight, so Alex had told his parents that he was spending the night with a friend. They had followed their pool routine late that afternoon, but shared a shower for the first time.

Alex had explored every inch of Miley's sleek body, but never with soapy hands before. They both became so turned on touching one another with slippery hands and drying each other off. Alex was rock hard and ready for whatever Miley had in store for him.

They began in Miley's bed that early evening, but had ended up having sex on every surface of every room in her condo by the time Alex left, completely drained, the next morning. He'd had sex in the past, of course. Or thought he had. Nothing prepared him for the intensity Miley brought to the bedroom – and every other floor, wall, counter, appliance and piece of furniture in her house.

The key to their union was this: both were so enamored of the other and the intensity of their connection just kept escalating as their sex kept improving. They literally could not get enough of one another, despite the fact that they both knew this was a passing partnership.

Miley loved how malleable and teachable Alex was. He was so eager to please; he listened to everything she told him and took it to heart. How many lovers had she had who turned a deaf ear and a dumb mind to her needs and requests? Alex took nothing for granted and everything at face value. His eagerness was one of his most endearing qualities.

Alex began to realize he was only just learning about sex. He thought he'd had good sex with Sarah and thought he'd reached the pinnacle. Fucking Miley taught him he had seen and experienced very little, in fact. Her insatiable sexual appetite was only matched by his own. The more they were together, the more he realized what he'd been missing – or what was truly out there for the taking.

Miley looked at this as a training exercise. Alex was like a raw talent – both physically and mentally – and she saw it as her obligation to all his future partners to teach him well. She knew with a summer's training, Alex would be attracting the best talent on campus once he arrived at school. She smiled inwardly, thinking of the reactions Alex would get. "Oh my God, where did you learn that?" she could imagine his future partners screaming. The thought pleased her and spurred her on to give him as much knowledge about the female body and sexual psyche as possible.

Spending time with Miley made Alex realize all that was out there. His eyes were open now and he surely had developed a taste for older women as well. He couldn't believe that other women could be wound as sexually tight as Miley was, but he now realized what experience brought to the equation.

More than anything, however, Miley loved playing with Alex's penis – in all of its forms. Sometimes it was this raging erection that pulsed and spurted uncontrollably when he reached the point of ejaculation. Other times, when he was spent – and that usually took at least three rounds – she loved laying on his firm stomach or muscular thigh and delicately playing with his flaccid member with her fingers and mouth. His cock was truly beautiful – whether fully erect and ready to erupt with a growling force or laying languid across his belly or thigh.

And what an ego trip it was for Alex. It was quite clear how much Miley loved his cock and he was happy to oblige her in whatever way she wanted to touch it, suck it or fuck it. He tried not to let all her compliments go to his head – or at least the head that had his brain in it. The other head had a mind of his own and couldn't get enough of Miley's attention. Few things got him harder than her whispering in his ear, as she touched him and felt him harden, that she wanted to worship his big hard cock...all night. He knew she might be playing with him a bit – but her dirty talk never ceased to result in a throbbing erection for her use.

Miley continued to be quite pleased with Alex's pussy licking skills as well. He had started out a little bit raw, but with the best of intentions. It was quite clear that Alex loved the taste of pussy and was as focused on her pleasure as he was on his own. If there was one lesson she tried to instill in him it was that. "Younger guys don't appreciate what it means to please a lady, Alex. Never forget that. Older guys know that – but young guys are fools when it comes to pleasing a woman. You'll stand apart from the crowd of boys at school if you remember that."

Once he was in tune with her, she guided him carefully – letting him know every secret in the book for orally pleasing a willing pussy. Alex took it all in and his technique improved with each passing week. Sometimes she just lay back and let him go at it – gently guiding him and letting him know when to change pressure and when to keep doing what he was doing. Other times she rode his face and taught him how to use his tongue and lips from below – how to breathe and survive when being completely smothered by a juicy wet cunt. And what he lacked for in experience, he made up for in youthful vigor. His excitement in pleasing Miley was unmatched.

For his part Alex developed a keen taste for pussy – or at least for Miley's sweet lips. He'd gone down on Sarah numerous times, but always got the impression she didn't really like it. Miley, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of it. He loved to occasionally just pull back and look at his handiwork: the way her pussy lips opened like a flower and her juices oozed and flowed like a never-ending stream. And he could never get enough of kissing her after he'd been dining for an eternity. She seemed to relish tasting herself on his mouth and face.

Miley also felt an obligation to continue teaching Alex. Despite his magnificent cock and considerable skills, it was still quite clear to Miley that he was a raw talent. In particular she could tell that he had had only one partner, and when fucking, seemed to know only one speed. As satisfying as that was – and most women would probably not have complained – Miley knew Alex could be better and would benefit from some construction criticism.

During one of the meetings, probably four or five into their Sunday sessions, Miley had a conversation with Alex about that very subject.

"Alex, baby...would you mind if I made an observation – a suggestion – about something?" She was half naked and gently stroking Alex to full erection as she asked his question. There was no way the young man could deny her request. He nodded.

"Today I want you to try something a little different when we fuck," she whispered as she cupped his balls. God, she loved the way his hard young cock responded to her. "Now, don't take this the wrong way. What I'm going to tell you is going to...well, one day soon you'll thank me."

Alex wasn't sure where Miley was going with this, but he was willing to listen to anything as long as she kept touching him.

"You have an incredible cock, Alex, as you know...and there are lots of ways to use it, baby. Lots of movements, lots of speeds, lots of positions. Sometimes when we start to fuck, you just begin to pound. Now, there's nothing wrong with that – maybe Sarah liked it that way. Maybe she didn't and never said anything. But...I want you to learn to start slower, build up your pace. There is a large spectrum between making love and raw deep fucking. And the more you realize and control your fuck and pace it according to your partner, the more women you'll have licking their chops to fuck you." She hesitated a second to see how Alex was taking this constructive criticism. If the hardness of his cock was any indication, he was taking it fine.

"Trust me," she added. "You'll thank me one day. There's a time and a place for the way you fuck when you're really into it, believe me. But the sooner you learn the power your cock has in that situation, the more pleasure you will give...but, also, the more pleasure you will receive. Does that make sense, Alex?"

"Yesss," he hissed. Miley knew he was an eager learner and a quick study. His mind may have been boggled at that moment by his raging erection, but she knew he had heard what she said.

"So, today...I want you to start nice and slow, get me all warmed up, eat my pussy the way you do. And when we get ready to fuck, Alex, I want you to enter me slowly and take your time. I want you to make love to me...penetrate me so I feel and appreciate every inch of that glorious cock as it enters my pussy. Can you do that for me, Alex?"

"Yes, Miley...yes," he hissed as she knelt at his feet and began to suck on him. It wasn't necessary to blow him in order to make him any harder; he was already hard as steel. But her lips on his cockhead were like an exclamation point and Alex understood the challenge before him.

We could go into the play-by-play to prove he was an intelligent and worthy student, but that is probably not necessary. Suffice it to say that that afternoon Alex turned the corner from being an excitable young boy to a man of sexual substance. He took Miley's comments to heart and the way she reacted to the sex they experienced that afternoon, was a testament to his adaptability.

After going down on Miley for a long time – until she was squirming and bucking her hips up into his face – he moved up in missionary and entered her as he looked into her eyes; making sure she felt every inch of his cock as it penetrated her hungry pussy. Once in he refrained from his usual race to the finish. He began to look in Miley's eyes and pump her with long slow deep strokes as they kissed. Once fully ensconced he ground in circles and let her experience the true size and depth of his organ.

He changed positions several times, being creative in the angles and slow intense way he'd re-enter her pussy. Miley was beside herself that afternoon. As much as she loved the way he could pound her and bottom out so deeply, she also loved variety and couldn't get enough that day of the way Alex took her words to heart and translated them into some of the deepest and most satisfying sex they had had to date.

This time, when Alex came inside her, he was moving so slowly and deliberately that she could feel his thick shaft pulse and sense the power of his spurts as he groaned in orgasm and pumped his load so deep inside her. Perhaps this pace also allowed him to feel Miley as her vagina quivered in climax and throbbed around his thick meaty cock.

As they lay in the afterglow of that slow fuck, Miley cradled Alex's head and thanked him. "Thank you, Alex, for listening. And I thank you in advance for all the women who will come after and get to experience your cock that way. I still want the hard pounding Alex sometimes, but I think you get the drift today. That was...well done, baby," she cooed as she stroked his long hair and kissed his brow.

And so their summer progressed with an ever spiraling sexual liaison that left them both breathless at times and constantly aroused. All good things come to an end, however, and Alex knew that Sarah would be returning soon and they'd both be off to school soon after that. He wondered whether what he had with Miley would continue beyond the summer or just be what it truly was – a two month fling.

In the days leading up to their last date, Miley and Alex were in constant contact. Sarah was to be returning on Tuesday, so their magical sexual tour was rapidly drawing to a close. They discussed various options for their final encounter, including taking a trip somewhere. But, in the end, they decided to stay close to home and wallow in the sexual dynamism they'd created over the two months of their rapacious rapport.

They ended up not wandering far from their standard protocol, with the exception of Alex spending the night with his older lover. In some ways they even found it exciting to replicate some of the early phases of their meetings. Alex arrived to spend the night, but sauntered into the pool enclosure with the confidence of knowing what awaited him on that final August Saturday. He took delight in wearing trunks that showed off the cock he knew Miley worshipped. And he also thoroughly enjoyed the way Miley offered her body to him to massage and oil up as he had that very first day.

But now they had two months of intense sexual experience under their collective belts – and they both knew this was all formative foreplay to the intense sex that would transpire as the evening unfolded.