Sunday Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they had that very first time, Alex followed Miley's tight swaying butt into her unit. But this time, rather than take separate showers, they both headed for the bathroom. Within seconds they were both naked and Alex's cock was already thickening and cantilevering out heavily from his taut muscular body.

Once they were in the shower and the hot water was beating a steady rhythm on their naked bodies, both of their hands were exploring with bars of soap. While this was not new ground for them, the fact that this was their last liaison for the foreseeable future certainly hung over their heads as their hands wandered and their lips explored.

Miley loved having Alex face the glass panels of the shower as she reached around from behind with a soapy hand and jerked his big thick cock to the staccato rhythm of the water shooting from the rain shower head.

Alex had one forearm anchoring his body on the shower enclosure, as his other hand reached behind to find the soapy confines of Miley's slick little pussy. Their hands barely kept pace with their dirty minds as each funneled their intense sexual energy into the other's genitals. When they both felt they were reaching the boiling point, they leapt from the shower. They bypassed the norms of drying off – and quickly headed, soaking wet, to Miley's bed.

Miley flung her wet body onto the thick white comforter and lay back, spreading her lean legs wide.

"Fuck me, Alex. Hurry," she begged.

Alex couldn't get inside her fast enough as he loomed over her body and she guided his wavering mass to the tight portal of her pussy. With one long thick stroke, accompanied by a deep earthy groan, Alex sunk deep inside Miley with a move he had developed over time. In two thrusts he was balls deep and began to fuck Miley with a force and determination she had experienced very few times.

What Alex might still be lacking in nuance, he made up for in intensity and eagerness. He positioned himself with power in mind and anchored his knees for maximum thrust and penetration. As he began to fuck Miley with long deep strokes, she grabbed his flexing glutes and pulled him into her with a pleading groan that just spurred Alex on all the more. He was determined to give her every inch of the cock she so adored and he wasn't holding back.

This was fucking at its most basic. They would explore other positions later. They would cum many times in the hours still before them. But at this moment – at this time – the most basic elementary missionary fuck was just what they both needed.

"Cum in me, Alex. Shoot your cum, baby. I need it. Give me every drop, Alex, baby. Fucking give it to me," she seethed.

Alex didn't need much encouragement to deepen his stroke and hasten his delivery. They soon got into a rhythm that defined the art of fucking. Alex was driving his cock with an intense need that belied his calm demeanor most of the time. And Miley had completely given up her body to him and opened herself in a way that invited every deep inch and hard thrust he was able to muster.

If one had been a fly on the wall at that moment, one would have heard two naked bodies, still wet from the shower, slapping against one another with an intensity that bordered on frightening. It was like they truly couldn't get enough of one another or enough of this very moment. '

Just when Miley thought Alex had hit his high gear, he ratcheted up one more notch and drove himself even deeper and harder than she thought possible. In the throes of their fuck she could hear her bed slamming against the wall.

Who was this man? He was a young stud with the cock of a god and he was balls deep and pumping into her with a ferocity she had always clamored for, but rarely experienced.

This was their moment – their time. And as they clung to one another's thrusting bodies, as she opened her pussy to receive his wonderful penis, and as their fuck become greater than the whole of two people fucking, they both felt the impending explosion rapidly approaching.

Alex scooted his knees up a tad tighter and Miley pulled her legs up a little higher. The deep thwacking sound of their bodies crashing together permeated the room and defined the moment. Alex felt his balls slamming against Miley's body just as she felt his cock pumping into her and reaching places no man ever had.

The orgasm that ensued was epic...as it should have been. Alex threw his head back and growled like an angry caged animal as Miley opened herself to receive the powerful shoot of his seed so deep inside her womb. Her pussy clenched and pulsed with an orgasm the likes of which she had rarely experienced as she felt one powerful rope after another of Alex's cum explode against her vagina walls.

As the power of this extremely intense fuck faded slowly, they eased up and panted in the aftermath. Sweat poured off their freshly showered bodies and they quickly realized that they'd be returning to the shower several times in the night ahead to wash away the heavy secretions of their sex.

Alex was still hard as he withdrew and Miley looked down in awe as his sizeable thickness slipped from her now empty hole. His shaft was glistening with her juices. Oh, how he filled her and stretched her. She'd had cocks as big – she'd had thrusters as hard – but never had she experienced someone with the complete package – size, thickness plus eager energy and skill – that Alex possessed.

How would she give this young man up to a younger woman that didn't deserve him? But she also realized that their time was not done, at least in the long run. This was, in fact, the end of their first chapter. There was no way they would not meet to fuck again another day. It was just...too good.

That night only deepened their need and commitment. As it wore on, they explored every position they could think of. Alex seemed to be a bottomless well of cum that evening. His copious amount of seed was only exceeded by his intense energy. He had realized before this night that while he had had sex before, he'd never truly fucked before. Miley was an insatiable partner who drew out the best in him and made him realize how truly deep a sexual union could be.

They made love, they fucked, they sucked and fingered and humped. They even explored anal for the first time that night. If it was Miley's intention to truly blow his mind – as well as his cock – she had truly succeeded. Alex knew there was no going back now. He'd go off to college. He might even find partners that could rival Miley, though he had his doubts. But there was no doubt about one thing in his mind as the evening wore on...he'd be back in her bed again...or she would be in his.

It's funny how serendipity can play such an important role in the sexual underpinnings of a young man's life – and a young woman's. Had she not crossed paths that day in June with Alex, who knows how their summer would have progressed? That said, both of them would have offered that they could not have imagined that summer without each other. What would have filled the depths of their needs if they'd not crossed paths? And how would they have reconciled the intense needs they both expressed and expunged that summer.

It wasn't love. It never would be. They were at different points in their life and nothing could change that fact. They were made for one another, but also not meant to be. As they parted ways the next morning, they hugged and promised to keep in touch. While it sounded shallow and anticlimactic to say, they both knew they would meet again. But, they also knew this first chapter was drawing to a close.

They kissed tenderly as Alex left the next morning. They both smiled in the knowledge of what they'd experienced and what they'd created. Alex was headed off to his first year of college. Miley was at the bottom rungs, but on an upward trajectory, of a corporate experience. They'd go their separate ways for a while. But, they would be together in bed again – someday down the road.

That was a fact and one neither of them doubted for a minute.