All Comments on 'Sunday Special'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Hot story.

But I can't see this need to share.

Maybe I'm just selfish.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Nothing wrong with sharing Eric, especially if you've got a hot aunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY EXCITING

WOW! REALLY ENJOYED STORY. HOPE TO SEE MORE ADDITIONS WITH THIS FAMILY. REALLY TOUCHED ME AN BROUGHT BACK SOME WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This would have been a mUcH more enjoyable story...

...if - unlike 80% of the other Lit incest authors of your meager calibre - you could have sustained a story of a loving relationship between Mother and Son without allowing it to degenerate into a purely sexual one by involving the aunt and her son and depicting a foursome.

It would also have been better if you'd followed the Lit submission guidelines and had Auntie and her son begin their relationship at 18, rather than 17. I'm very much surprised that Lit's editors overlooked that portion of your narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i am with the minority i guess a sexual relationship based on family love doesnt have to turn into a family orgy to keep it good. let the aunt and cousin fuck if they want but leave the mains of the story out of it and give them time to get the relationship set otherwise it makes the women whorish and the men uncaring aslong as they get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Obvious conclusion!

As Troy has been fucking Rhonda for a while without her getting pregnant she's presumably on the pill. But since Vicki hasn't had sex in a long timee it's very probable that she's unprotected. Even when she realizes that she's liable to get knocked up Glen should insist that she stays unprotected so that he can get her pregnant. Glen should also tell Troy what he's doing and urge him to get Rhonda off the pill and pregnant too! Soon the two cousins will be escorting their big-bellied mothers around, and no-one will guess that each mother is carrying her son's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
where is the cumshot?

you need to finsh the story with a cumshot, either a facial or creampie. discribe it. otherwise the story is great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why not .

These comments are from anonymous person and i agree with him/her .

As Troy has been fucking Rhonda for a while without her getting pregnant she's presumably on the pill. But since Vicki hasn't had sex in a long timee it's very probable that she's unprotected. Even when she realizes that she's liable to get knocked up Glen should insist that she stays unprotected so that he can get her pregnant. Glen should also tell Troy what he's doing and urge him to get Rhonda off the pill and pregnant too! Soon the two cousins will be escorting their big-bellied mothers around, and no-one will guess that each mother is carrying her son's baby.

I would like to add they should knowingly knock up there own Mothers it's so hot and best thing a son could ever give to his mother his loving baby .

Eryn .

crenshaweryn@yahoo.com

rufriterrufriteralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Try reading it properly

To the anonymous critic who inferred that the relationship between the cousin and his mother began at age 17. If you had read it properly you would realise this was not so. She merely mentioned that she had seen him masturbating at age 17 (just like millions of other mothers throughout history).

Dressing provocatively, regardless of motive does NOT constitute a relationship.

The relationship did not commence until she made a direct physical approach a couple of years later.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 12 years ago
Really liked your story

I really liked your story, but was a bit confused. My understanding was that the orgy was at Vicki's house (Rhonda and Troy brought pizza over). However when they were discussing the magazine that Rhonda caught Troy masturbating to, she ran upstairs and got the magazine to see the "later" pictures. How did she do that if she wasn't at her own home?

Comment on a comment: There was a suggestion for the sons to get both mom's pregnant. Great idea. How about adding Rhonda's other son to the mix? Or add some drama, and make him jealous and absolutely outraged that the women are fucking their sons, and he isn't getting any. You might have some fun with that.

jpprice2011jpprice2011almost 12 years ago
4 STARS

WELL WRITTEN.....1 OF THE BEST

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Really hot and erotic

Sweet mom and son sex, with mom giving up her pussy to her son and then to her nephew is always hot to read.

I just wanted Glen to show his love for Vicki and wanting her love as much as her pussy.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a very good story, but...

I always think it's best when a mother reserves her precious mommy-hole for her own boy. It's her son's birth canal--that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. In my view, it's only her boy's big stiff prick that a mother should ever allow up between her legs. A mother's cunt and her son's prick are made for each other. When boys stick their fat young dick up their mommy's cunt--as more and more of them are doing nowadays--they know right away that they've come home, their dick is where it belongs. That's why the boys go into a fuck-frenzy, slamming and pounding their mother's fabulous twat like there's no tomorrow. Boys need to unload their young balls all the time, and plenty of them know where's the best place to blow their balls--up their mommy's beloved and loving cunt. No other sperm belongs in a mother's twat, but her own boy's warm creamy sperm sure does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another story ruined by mom-swapping.

Sorry, but as soon as a mother and son couple begin to swap around, even with other relations, it stops having that maximum taboo quality and just becomes another random stroker. Having the sex begin right away with a drunken non-consensual act could have been redeemed in time. Having the mother suggest a 4-way as their second date ever just made the whole thing seem like a silly teen fantasy. Might as well have begun with ...this one time at band camp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but it was too short you should have continued still gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous