All Comments on 'Sundress Fun'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely need more. Nothing beats a good story written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That deserves a coninuation

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 2 years ago

Wow, So Teasingly Hot.!.:)

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 2 years ago

Waiter, More Please;)!

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 2 years ago

Lucky Dave! I'm with zoolicious: We definitely need to read what happens next!

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

I love my sundress, sans panties and bra. Oh, and ‘accidentally’ flashing too.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

love where this is going

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

In our case, it's usually Nina who talks herself into such situations.

It doesn't take much more than a double entendre and before you know it she's all "Oh. You don't think I will" expecting me to talk her out of it.

Next thing you know, some guy's got a handful of her boobs.

StacftStacftalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I have done the very samething many times

We live in southwest Florida. We go out to a tourist restaurant

Mom dad kids and grandma and grandpa.

She give dad a hell of a leg show and more. It is safe

What is he going to do.

It has worked well many times.

As I have told her. That guy is going to remember

you way more than anything else on their vacation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I encouraged my first wife, many years ago, to only wear stockings and garter belt under her dress as we went out shopping in a mall. We went into a store that had merchandise on two levels (ground floor and a raised level that was accessed by about three or four steps). If you were standing on the ground floor you could easily see the people and merchandise on the next level up. I asked my wife to go to the next level and look around. She did. Then, I motioned to her to squat down and look at some merchandise and turn toward me while she did so. This put her squarely at eye-level to me and all others who were on the main floor. I then asked her to open her legs while looking at the merchandise. She did. She opened her legs and I clearly saw her naked pussy wide open and her full bush. At about that time, a young salesman in the store came walking past me and looked up. He got a total beaver shot of my wife! He kept walking a few feet, then suddenly, turned around and came back for a second look! My wife was taken by surprise. She realized he was getting a full beaver shot, and she stood up quickly, thus stopping the pussy show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many years ago, my wife and I were traveling down an Interstate. She was wearing a dress with no panties. I asked her to get up on the full bench seat on her knees and suck me as I drove. As she did, I pulled her skirt up over her bottom and exposed it. Her naked bottom was exposed and her wide-open hairy pussy was easily seen from behind. As some cars and trucks went by she asked if they could see her pussy. I had been looking, and told her "yes." I told her if she wanted to show more and make sure they could see her, we should roll down the window. She did. And, she backed up to the window opening. Guys were passing us slowly and getting an eyeful of her pussy from behind. She asked again, "Can they see my pussy?" "Yes, definitely!" I said. She started rubbing herself, and had a huge orgasm, and was dripping all down her legs. She showed her pussy for miles.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 1 year ago

Loved your story. I have talked my wife into going out without panties or a bra many times. She began to enjoy the near naked sensation too much. I had to tell her she had better wear her panties and bra when we would visit our families as they are very conservative.

We have been married over fifty years and we still enjoy showing my wife off. By the way she looks to be in her fifties not over seventy.

My feeling is the fun times has kept us young!

Keep on promoting your wife's commando antics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My in-laws went on a trip with us to Florida many years ago. We stayed at a hotel on the beach. My wife, father-in-law and I went out to the water and were letting the waves roll in and over us, as we played in the surf. My FIL was standing about thigh-deep in the water watching us and others who were in the water. My wife was wearing a skimpy two piece bathing suit. The waves were rolling in and my wife went under from the force of the waves and she pushed herself up out of the surf, and as she did so, her top came off and she leaped into the air completely topless. It was amazing seeing her pretty tits bouncing up and down. And, there was her dad (and everyone else) looking at her beautiful naked tits and hard nipples. She started to walk toward the shore topless, unaware of her nude condition. Her dad suddenly got an instant full erection and I saw it, and so did she. I got one, too, but I leaped over to where she was and caught her top as it was floating on the surf, and helped her put it back on. When she realized she was topless her face got as red as a beet. We tried to act like it was nothing and continued playing. Later, back in our room, she said, "I can't believe I made Daddy's dick hard. Did you see it?" I laughed and said, "Well, you did, and I guess you gave a lot of other guys one, too."

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Justifiable praise. Other comments give the encouragement of the storyline, but I would add that the writing is very good. More than that, the pace of the story adds considerably to the impact. Keep it Up !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I have been doing this for years. She loves to show her boobs off and make it look accidental.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife has a short little black dress for special occasions, like when she wants to be in exhibitionist mode. Deep neckline down to her navel, so no bra. Sides are slit up to her waist, so no panties. When she's standing her ass and muff are just barely covered, when she sits it's on her bare ass, if she opens her legs a bit she's displaying a full beaver, if she stands and bends over she shows her asshole and the underneath view of her lips. And that's just the bottom! With the deep neckline, the middle of her chest is bare out to her nipples and because the dress is backless the sides of her small breasts are likewise bare. So really, all that's covered topside is her nipples, clearly outlined under the single layer of thin fabric. She does not wear this dress to church functions!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I kept pestering my wife to reveal more when we went clubbing. She always resisted. Until one time, we were perched on barstools in a crowded beach bar, she wearing a short dress with buttons all the way up the front. I went to the loo, and as I was crossing the floor to get back to her, I saw that she had swung her barstool around to face most of the people there, she'd unbuttoned the entire front of her dress and pulled the sides apart, and now I saw that she wasn't wearing bra or knickers! She smiled as I approached, the dress fell off her shoulders onto the stool, and she asked me if this was what I wanted. She remained nude and had a jolly time mingling with the other patrons, even dancing. Meanwhile I kept trying to catch my breath and not knowing what to do. Even as she was dancing nude with other men, she kept asking me if this was what I wanted. As the only one naked, she was compltely in control and I must have been completely out of control. When it was time to leave she asked me to gather up her dress off the stool and carry it for her until we got to the door. She carried it from there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read this story some time ago, and even though I gave it a “5” I didn’t take time to comment. I’ve learned how much authors appreciate readers’ feedback, so when this story popped up in the “random” section I reread it, and I believe the author has edited it to the better and deserving of comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We had just rung the doorbell at a house we'd been invited to for a party, and my wife quickly inmformed me she'd forgotten her knickers under the very short dress she was wearing. Too late to do anything about it, so we went in. I spent the whole evening on edge, especially when she chose to sit on the sofa with her knees slightly raised. Most of the time she kept her knees together, but whenever she got to laughing the knees fell apart and she became the life of the party as evryone there got nice views of her bare cunt. After we left I asked her about it and she admitted she knew full well what she was doing and just wanted to see how I would respond.

The other time was when we went car shopping. She wore a short, thin, cotton dress, again with no knickers, with the front buttons unfastened all the way up to her crotch. As she stepped in and out of each car on the lot, the sales people were lining up to be the one to open the door for her. (She negotiated a very favourable deal on the car we chose.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.