Sunflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think still out in the kitchen." She says as she finishes putting on her pants.

"Oh, I think you are right." He says as he walks over to her, grabbing her, and pulling her into a tight embrace. She thinks, about how she fits nicely in his arms.

"I love you." She says so lightly, it's just below a whisper, like she doesn't want him to hear.

"I love you, too, Sunny. Someday, I want..." He stops speaking, his mind was ahead of his mouth.

"Someday, what, Collin?" She asks.

"You know, stuff." He tells her. She thinks she knows what he was going to say.

"I would say, yes, you know." She looks up at him.

"Yes? You would do me the honor of being my girlfriend? The upside of this is that we already have met and know each other families." He jokes.

"I have always said yes to you, you know." She states.

"I know." He tells her as they walk to the her bedroom door arm in arm.

She opens the door and see the apartment pretty much as they left it. They walk through the living room to the kitchen, where their phones are waiting for them. They pick them up and check to see if anyone called. Sunflower sees Edward called twelve times, just today. Collin see, that Connie called, once and Veronica called six times.

"My ex called me and left a few messages." Collin said.

"Mine too." Sunflower responses.

They hear the door to the apartment shut and Stacy walks in, getting done with work, and removing her purse. She smiles at them, very big.

"Oh hi, guys. Glad to see you could be torn away from the bedroom." Stacy tells them, with a smile.

"Yeah, I think we do need to recharge, we can't go all night you know." Collin says with a laugh.

"You could have fooled me." Stacy says under her breath.

"Pardon?" Collin asks, seriously not hearing what she said.

"Stacy!" Sunflower, yells in mock shock. Stacy looks over to Sunflower and shrugs her shoulders. Collin calls his voice mail and presses the options to hear the messages he has, "Hey Collin , it's Veronica. Just making sure you didn't get arrested." Next: "Hey, it's me. You ok? You in jail." Next: "Collin this isn't funny, I heard you got arrested, call me."

Next: "Ok, ha ha. So, you aren't in jail. Tom broke up with me. Was wondering if you want to come over? Call me. Later." Last: "Stacy told me you are over there. So you have been fucking, that skinny little bitch! Well fuck you mister, I slept with Edward at the Christmas party, so live with that, yeah right before you broke up with me for sleeping with Justin. You deserve that cheating whore, and you better...."

The message cuts off. End of messages. Sunflower, checks her voice mail: "Hey, Sunflower it's Edward. I am just calling to say I am sorry for the other night. That Connie, bitch, yeah, don't believe anything she tells you. Tell Collin and Stacy not to believe her either. Anyway, I called to ask a favor, can you come down to the 78th precinct? And bring your dad, he's still a lawyer right?"

Next message: "Sunny, it's Edward. I need a lawyer. I'm going to be spending the weekend in jail, till they set bail, but I want a lawyer and your dad is the only one I know. Can you at least get him to talk to me." End of messages. They both look at each other as Stacy is pounding away at the keys of her laptop. She got it out while they were distracted with their voice mails.

"Well, that was fun." Collin says as he finishes deleting the voice mails.

"Yeah, you said it." Sunflower adds.

"Dinner?" He asks.

"Yeah, and beer? Maybe something stronger?" Sunflower asks.

"Why you going to get me drunk and take advantage of me? Cause that would be awesome!" He laughs.

"First off, I don't need to get you drunk to take advantage of you. Secondly, it would be awesome, but after going through these voice mails, I just want to forget I dated a bastard like Edward." She states, with a wicked smile.

"Then, before we go let me thank, Stacy for letting my ex-girlfriend know I was here!" He says excitedly.

"Yeah, Edward called from jail, does my story take the prize?" She adds, while they both look at her.

"I would, because I like being the one to say I told you so. I know either of you would have said anything to your exs, so I took the liberty. Hope you don't mind." Stacy says with a smile. Sunflower and Collin, go to dinner.