The Land Developers Ch. 01

Story Info
Online exhibitionism fuels the fantasies towards IRL 3some.
7.7k words
4.66
5.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Russ Parrish awoke to the soft buzzing from his phone on the nightstand. Like most business owners, he kept his iPhone close by at all times and the notifications silenced while he slept. Of course, there were certain exceptions to the "Do Not Disturb" setting.

One of those was an alert for activity from his favorite Reddit user.

He rolled his pale, slim body over to reach across the nightstand for his phone and his glasses. The device came to life as he flicked his thumb across the notification on the screen. The app quickly loaded and showed him the stunning hourglass form of a nude woman sitting on a window seat, silhouetted against a large and bright picture window. The brightness of the early morning sun defined her hair and body, with long locks falling down her shoulders before enmeshing into the outline of her heavy breasts and thick nipples which were clearly visible against the brightness.

Russ licked his lips at the sensuous image emanating from the screen. His wife Rebecca Parrish was the sultry exhibitionist who owned and populated this particular NSFW account. He felt his cock stirring as he immediately pictured how many hundreds, if not thousands, of men were already ogling the newest of Rebecca's softcore photos.

What had started as a drunken dare just two months ago, had blossomed into an untapped and deep-seated source of pleasure for his beautiful brunette wife. Over a dozen times in the last few weeks, she had used her artistic eye and dirty mind to create sensual images that were uploaded to one of the biggest amateur "gone wild" subreddits.

She was careful to never show her face or to reveal any personal details about herself that might give away her identity or her location. While Rebecca valued her privacy and while she was proud to show off her body, she wasn't about to let anyone know that the real-life object of their fantasies was actually a very successful civil engineer who was partners in a growing business in her community.

Russ Parrish was the other partner in that business. Together, the young white couple had built a strong reputation for quality land plans which had gained them contracts with key local developers - the type who were buying up thousands of acres for McMansions in the suburban region outside of Houston. Their newest development promised nearly a full decade of drainage and development analysis - which meant a large payday and rising prospects for the Parrish duo.

The lustful husband scrolled down his wife's anonymous feed, greedily drinking in image after image that she had recently posted but he paused on a particularly bright one.

One of her photos from the previous month was a photo of Rebecca standing on the balcony of their all-inclusive resort in Tulum, wearing only a sheer red swimsuit cover-up which she was holding open to reveal her flawless D-cup tits and shaved kitty. Her face was obscured by her large floppy hat with her long dark hair flowing out from underneath and the lips of her labia were clearly visible in her thigh gap.

She had immediately posted it. And over the next two hours, it had gained over 2,500 likes, several gifted awards, and inspired several hundred direct messages in her inbox. The horny white couple had read through some of them during their extended foreplay, Russ noting that Rebecca was breathing heavier and growing wetter with every lascivious offer and every request. When she reached 1,000 likes, she had squealed in excitement and unconsciously reached between her legs with her hands. Not long after that, she started to click through many of the unsolicted dick pics looking for ones that grabbed her interest.

Her husband had shared many times that he was more than okay with this type of behavior - and openly invited her to pursue conversations with anyone she chose. Thinking back to that extended sex session, Russ remembered how he had so easily slid his prick inside his wife from behind while she was on her stomach engrossed in her audience and their adulations. She had stopped scrolling to send a couple of flirty emojis back to one well-hung black man who had sent a full body shot to her with his long, massive cock and huge balls on display. Immediately after, she rolled over and mounted her husband - riding him hard with her dripping wet cunt, pinching and pulling at her nipples while he struggled to hold back his release until finally giving in to her wanton fucking and shooting his cum inside her.

Now she was addicted to the feedback and the attention. It was barely 8:00am on this Saturday and already she was posting a new picture for the internet to enjoy?

Russ hoped that meant good things coming to him that day.

Stretching lazily, he finally put down his phone to slip out of the bed. Pulling on a t-shirt, he made his way down the hallway inhaling the aroma of coffee as he walked into th Parrishes small kitchen. Peering around the corner with a wide grin across his face, he spied the glorious ass of his wife displaying through her bathrobe as she stood against the counter eating a bowl of granola and yogurt and reading her iPad.

"I think I just saw these on the internet," Russ wisecracked as he slid behind his wife and reached around to cup her glorious globes.

Slapping his hands away playfully, Rebecca cocked her head to the side and replied "Well, you couldn't really see EVERYTHING about these girls," before leaning in for a sultry kiss on his lips.

Russ laughed. "Yeah but you could see enough though. I can't wait to see how your adoring fans react to this one!"

Rebecca chuckled back. She took another bite of her yogurt and winked playfully at her husband before leaning back into the iPad screen. A smile played at the corner of her mouth as she did, because the 38-year old wife was feeling it today. Rebecca knew that she had complete freedom to enjoy the exhibitionist streak she had recently discovered and that helped give her confidence in every aspect of her life. She felt more electrified and alive this morning because of posting that photo. It was a heady rush to which she had already grown addicted.

And she loved it. She looked down at her large tits, thinking already about how many anonymous strangers were pleasuring themselves to her body. Almost unconcisouly, she raised her hand up and slid it inside her robe to touch the tip of her already hardened nipple, biting her lip at the overwhelming arousal she was barely controlling.

"Hey Bex," her husband called, momentarily shaking her reverie. "I'm not sure what the schedule is for today but I do think we're going to meet up with the environmental team at the secondary ditch, right at 10:30 this morning," Russ called out as he walked into the living room to pull out his laptop. "I mean, we're gonna stall out for a few weeks if we don't get Marcus to agree to those new boundaries."

The busty wife whipped her head up at the mention of Marcus Knox.

It had been only a month before, when the environmental attorney had first been introduced to her. The handsome black man was an incomparable specimen, with a tall, powerful frame, a deep voice, and a confident, commanding presence that had immediately drawn her attention. Following him through the intricacies of the environmental study that had been commissioned for their newest development had been a challenge for the normally implacable engineer as her mind had constantly wandered to his hands, his suit, and her fantasies of what was concealed inside those expensive clothes.

A dozen new and exciting thoughts rushed through her mind in its heightened state while her husband droned on from the other room. She found herself wondering if Marcus had ever been on the same subreddits that she and Russ frequented. Her desire surged even stronger than a few moments before, until she realized that Russ had put a question to her.

"What was that babe?" she called out. "I didn't hear you."

"I said, should we offer to take them out to a late lunch once we're done? They are driving a long way," Russ queried to his sexy partner.

"Sure! I think that's a great plan!" Rebecca answered. "That would give us a chance to ask about the secondary ditches too, maybe without the hourly charge!"

Russ laughed, "I love the way you think, hon! I'll text Marcus now and see what he wants."

She took a little bite of her lip while starting to contemplate this imminent meeting. "How cold is it going to be today?" she called out to her husband. "I need to figure out what to wear out there if we're going off road."

The slim civil engineer walked back in the room and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I think you'll want a sweater and jeans out there today. But if you ask me, you should just keep that sexy little robe on all day," he stated with an exaggerated lecherous wink.

The sexy raven-haired wife flashed a wide smile at her husband and nodded theatrically, "Oh that's a great idea! Let's have all the environmental dweebs looking at my ass," she laughed musically.

Russ Parrish raised his eyebrows flirtatiously before he said "I don't have a problem with that if you're okay with it." He walked into the kitchen and gave Rebecca a deep kiss. He felt her breasts pushing into his chest as he wrapped both arms around her and pulled close. Her head pushed higher to amplify the kiss and he felt his cock stirring in his sleep shorts.

"I'll put on something... tasteful... for the guys," she finally said as she pulled back from their embrace. "But first, I'm going to go take a hot shower and shave my legs for the first time all week and you are not invited to join me! I've got a little over an hour to get ready if we're going to stop by the office and pick up the plans first. So get out of my way!"

Her husband chuckled as he started untying the loose bow holding her robe closed. "Sounds good babe, but I don't think you'll be needing this robe any longer."

The robe slowly fell open revealing her luscious curves, toned stomach and huge breasts. She let it fall down her arms for a few seconds before shrugging it completely off and to the ground.

Like he was seeing her nude for the first time, Russ' eyes widened as he drank in the porcelain skin and immaculate curves of his busty wife. She had every natural and genetic advantage working in her body's favor, and even now, her big tits were defying gravity's pull with the ease of a woman 15 years younger.

Her husband's face grew duskily excited as he ogled his partner in life and in work. Moments later, she flounced her hips at him and strutted out of the kitchen with his eyes on her every step.

As Russ heard the shower turn on, he pulled out his phone and scrolled back up to see how many interactions his wife had gathered with her latest erotic photo on the "gone wild" subreddit. He inhaled a deep breath as he started reading the latest comments, and noticed with excitement that there was already over 300 likes on her silhoutted picture post.

Russ Parrish would have been even more excited if it had been 3,000.

*****

Marcus Knox kneeled in the middle of his bed, slapping the swollen purple head of his huge black cock across the creamy wet pussy of the woman splayed face-down on his mattress.

"I love when you make me cum like that...keep doing that with your cock...ohhhhhhh...I'm so fucking wet...Please! Please fuck me! PLEASE MARCUS FUCK MEEEEE!"

The headboard started to softly thump against the wall again as Marcus sank all 9 inches of his thick cock back into his latest conquest and resumed his rapid pace of fucking. The 45 year old attorney reached his big hands down and grabbed hold of the woman's hips to slightly change the angle of his penetration. The new assault from his appendage had the desired effect of hitting even deeper inside her. His heavy balls slapped against her clit as he noted the fresh cum starting to coat his bare cock from her overstimulated pussy.

Alana Burke was the stunning red-haired woman being impaled on the dark-skinned lawyer's bed. She was writhing below his relentless assault, screaming out another orgasm into the pillow. Her heavy tits were crushed into the mattress and her hair was long, sweaty, and loose across her face and arms.

Alana was the business development manager of a large environmental planning and assessment firm, and worked with several local governmental entities and districts to maintain her company's portfolio and relationships. She had been recruited to this role due to several exceptional qualities in marketing and outreach, but what secured her place in the firm was her beauty, her charm... and her tits. In total, a portfolio of personal assets that had definitely, but hitherto professionally, helped seal the deal on several large grants and contracts in her 15 years at the company.

She was now 43 and still renowned for her marketing acumen, her closing abilities, her looks and her charm. But now, Alana was also known throughout the industry as being the paramour of Marcus Knox.

*****

It had started quickly. They had known each other for years. Professionally. Socially through the industry. And finally, in the biblical sense. She knew about some of his lovers, and she suspected some of the others. And she knew that she was deeply attracted to him with a lust that she hadn't felt for a long time.

Alana had submitted to Marcus Knox on the couch in his office almost six months before. The deed took place at his well-furnished office suite, early in the evening but not so late as that her husband would wonder where she was and who she was with. There was little preamble and truthfully - she initiated it. He quickly accepted.

The liaison was a very deliberate, calculated, and intentional affair on her part. As for Marcus - who knew? Perhaps he had been expecting their coupling.

All Alana knew was that he had exceeded her expectations. She never even thought to ask him to use a condom that night, not that he intended to offer. After worshipping his cock on her knees, Marcus had roughly thrown her down on his couch and ripped down her clothing. He fucked her mercilessly that night, his powerful thrusts skillfully taking her to a plateau she had never imagined with her husband. She had squirted her juices across his couch and yet he continued his relentless fucking without any signs of slowing. Her body went over the edge again and again, and soon she started pleading with him to cum, almost passing out from the first torrents of his baby batter deep inside her body.

She was immediately hooked.

After their initial encounter, it was only two weeks (but several fuck sessions later) that Alana had a talk with Marcus. Together, they agreed that she did not want to be discovered for her affair. Alana confessed that she had no desire to stop the torrid sex with Marcus, but she was guilty about hurting her husband. She knew that the pain of delivering this news would crush her marriage, but she was also afraid it would crush her paramour if she pulled back.

Marcus had been in this situation before with other married women. The guilt, the pushback, and the worry - he had no doubt that Alana felt them all, despite being the aggressor on their affair.

So he said all the right things. He told her that she needed to have ownership over her life. That he supported her, cared for her, and wanted foremost for her to find happiness in her life. Finally, he encouraged her to disclose the affair to her husband on her own terms, knowing that she would soon be back.

The scene played out exactly as predicted. hen Roland Burke had been told the news, he reacted predictably - storming out of their home and avoiding all contact for several days. The night after he left and wasn't returning her phone calls, Alana showed up unannounced at Marcus' house and fucked him all night long as hard as she could.

On the morning after, when her husband finally called and asked to sit down and speak with her, Alana had just finished showering and rinsing away the fresh load of her black lover's cum that he had deposited deep inside of her.

Her resolve had been set.

When they met that evening, Roland had calmed down considerably, and began to deliver his rehearsed speech about taking her back. But he quickly grew frantic when Alana took control of the conversation and told him that she was done with him as a lover and sexual partner.

Roland pleaded with her to give him some sort of explanation, but she refused - instead, she offered him the chance to stay in their home, but she also made it clear that parts of their marriage were now done forever. After a sleepless night, he accepted her proposal, and on her insistence, he slept that night in a bedroom on the second floor of the house. He was reduced to nothing but hope that she might change her mind.

So on many nights, Alana and Roland conversed freely, they shared meals, watched TV, and cohabitated. On other nights, he didn't hear from her for hours, if at all.

While still married in the eyes of the state, their relationship was relegated to that of roommates. At least for a while.

Nearly four months into this new living arrangement, Alana took advantage of a three day work conference in San Antonio that Roland attended. By the end of the second day, she had moved all of her jewelry, clothes, and most of her personal belongings into Marcus Knox's house.

When Roland came home to a quiet, emptier house - he knew instantly what had happened.

He also knew that he was too powerless to fight it.

*****

A few weeks later on this Saturday morning, Alana was now using all of her strength to press back and up on the dark headboard as her black lover pounded his cock into her again and again. Her blazing red hair was shoved up against it with every new thrust, but still she screamed.

"Ohhh FUCK! It's so much cock. I fucking love it SOOOO much... every fucking INCH OF YOUR HUGE BLACK COCK FUUUUUUUCK!"

Alana's sweaty torso sprang up off the sheets as her squirting juices soaked around Marcus' shaft again.

"Shit yeah... squirt that hot pussy juice all over this big fucking dick. That's it FUCK YEAH. Do it again. Make that sweet white cunt squirt all over me again. You want to cum again on this black motherfucker snake, don't you?"

"YES! YEESSSSS! AHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE MARCUS! I'M CUMMMIIIIIIINGGGG!"

Marcus leaned forward on his elbows to begin slamming all 9 inches of his black rod into Alana's body as she shook violently below him. He put his hands on her shoulders and began to leverage his cock deeper still into her sodden cunt.

"FUCK yeah baby, I'm 'bout to fill this hot juicy cunt with my load. Squeeze that shit, girl. Milk it out of this black fucking dick! Let me hear you BEG FOR IT!"

"Cum in meeee! CUM IN MY WHITE CUNT! ITS SO TIGHT AND WET FOR YOU MARCUS CUM IN ME CUM IN... MEEEEEEEEE," Alana screamed out as another gush of her juices soaked her lover's dark, heavy testicles.

Marcus grunted out loudly as he felt his balls start to tighten and the cum surged forward through his shaft. With a final yell, he roared "YEAH TAKE IT TAKE THIS CUM! This is MY FUCKING PUSSY NOW UHHHHHHHHHNNNNNHHH... YEAH!"

The sweaty pair collapsed beside each other on the bed. Marcus' ebony tool still mottled with the white cream of Alana's cum. Her pussy slowly dripping out the thick fluids that he had deposited inside her.

"Oh my god, Marcus... that was the best yet," Alana gasped out. "I know we say that every time, but I truly believe that was the best fuck yet... which means it was the best fuck of my whole life!"

The attorney rolled over wearily and wrapped his hands around the nearest round globe of Alana's ass. "You're a fucking sex goddess, baby - that wouldn't be so good if it weren't for that magical little pussy of yours."