Sunglasses, Sandals, Nothing Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My VHF beeped just then so I hopped up and sped to the ambulance barn. Alicia arrived when I did. It was another typical short run, moving a shaky old gal from a stinky nursing home to Mesquite Medical Center for treatment, then returning a hospital survivor to their smelly senior warehouse. I doubt their smogland families visited often.

I took a quick lunch break and was back on campus in time for my early afternoon International Affairs class. I sat with sexy Rosa Ortega at our shared double desk.

"Sis and I are sorry we missed you. Tonight then, right?"

One of the retired officers was bloviating so Rosa and I were able to confer quietly.

"You've talked to her. Yeah, have dinner with your family, then come on by. Don't be surprised when my roommate rolls in."

"Sis mentioned a roomie. Girl or boy? Sure, a girl, you hot dude, you!" She grinned.

"Paige Harper is a refugee from the store her folks sold."

"I know Paige. She tracked down some rare music from Mamá's home. So she's staying with you? Lucky girl!"

"Lucky? We're doing okay so far but it's only been a couple days. Just wait."

Papá Ortega, the colonel, is Latino, and Mamá Ortega, the boss, is Taiwanese. Both daughters show the best of their heritages with alluring dark eyes, soft tan flesh, long cascades of lustrous black hair, and fine figures i.e. good breasts... 'pneumatic', as old Brits would say. Holdable slim waists and baby-wide hips too, and tall enough for me, oh yeah!

And flavors! I looked forward to their visit tonight.

=====

I sailed through most afternoon classes before another ambulance call came in. I was glad my shift ended at six.

I feasted (ha!) on my share of gourmet (ha!) cheesy macaroni and cleared the table-set before Rosa's creamy VW Beetle rolled on my gravel drive. The sisters boiled out, pushed through my screen door, and gave me kisses and gropes. Neither had overdressed but they were surely acceptable at home on the base in their brief dark skirts and loose floral blouses. Gray cargo shorts and a Pancho Villa tee did for me. We were set to play.

The shortwave hummed with scratchy Egyptian music. Cheap wine and a worn deck of cards graced the rickety eating table. We pulled up our wobbly chairs.

"Care to smoke some Lebanese hash?" Dalia asked. She pulled a small cloth bag from her tote.

"Only one deep puff each for us," Rosa said, "or Papá will be very disappointed with us."

One strong puff sufficed for me, too. I wanted to remain functional. And I sure did not want the colonel unhappy. That would be imprudent.

We passed the pipe around and dealt the cards.

Our game was strip poker, five card draw, no bets, and nothing wild except the players. Low hands lost items of clothes, merrily tossed on the sofa in a mix-mashed pile, so whoever wanted to get naked fast threw away good cards. If down again when bare-assed, the naked loser(s) slugged wine, stood, and did something sexual to the winner, preferably oral. This was our incentive to play to win. The game ended when no clothes remained.

We all won, of course, getting somewhat drunk and quite naked, and mouthing each other. Yum.

"Three jacks," Rosa declared. "Do me, losers!"

Lacy panties still clung to her; Dalia and I both wore only skin this late in our engrossing game. So we nudes obeyed and slurped Rosa's ample breasts. She sighed.

"Two pairs, aces and eights, Dead Man's hand but I'm still alive," I announced with the next round. "Get naked, Rosa. And get down, Dalia."

Rosa slipped her knickers off. I stood; Dalia dropped to her knees and sucked my cock.

"Game over," Rosa proclaimed, "and I want some of that." She knelt beside her sister to firmly mouth my balls.

I looked down at the kneeling naked sexpots pleasuring me and took pity.

"Don't wreck your knees, ladies. Let's take this to bed."

I held their hands and helped them stand. We gang-hugged before easing onto bed with me in the middle. I sucked and handled enticing young breasts, one bouncy almond-skinned sister and then the other, and back, and again... and I smoothed their silky inner thighs and probed their inviting wet pussies.

"Oh Greg, oh baby," Rosa breathed, "that's so nice! But I want more! You know what to do to me."

"Go on, make her cum," Dalia demanded; "I can't wait too long for you guys."

They pushed me down the bed and lay side-by-side, Rosa's leg over Dalia's, my face happy between Rosa's thighs.

"Ready, steady, go!" I warned, and dove in, lapping at Rosa's lower lips before tongue-fucking her. She gulped. I eased back, kissed her smooth thigh flesh, circled her tasty vulva, teased her clit... all my best for her. My hands stroked her ass, hips, and up to her breasts.

"Oh, oh, oh yeah, oh fuck..." Rosa gurgled.

Dalia leaned over to kiss her big sister. Rosa quivered with a sweet small orgasm. I squeezed her breasts and all sisterly thighs. Rosa shook again, dripping cunt juice.

I moved over the nestled legs, settled between Dalia's flanks, and put my mouth to work as I had so often. My fingers wriggled inside both cunts. The sisters kissed and writhed.

Rosa's mouth captured Dalia's small scream. This was my signal; I moved back between Rosa's legs. I spoke before of sixty-nining satisfaction but hey, little is better than alternating cunt-licks! Bring one to orgasm, then the other, and repeat... a smorgasbord of delight!

Both panted and puffed. I slid up Rosa's sweat-filmed body and mouthed her, one tit, two tits, right and left, and the flesh between, and back to nipples. As I expected, Dalia joined me in nursing her sister.

"We don't finger or go down on each other," Dalia had told me; "that would be too weird." I surmised that just about everything else seemed acceptable, though.

"Oooohhhh..." Rosa moaned. "I need your cock now."

"And I wouldn't mind more tongue," Dalia breathed.

I knew that signal too. "Come and get it," I said, and rolled on my back, with a naked, aroused sister on each side.

They moved onto me. Dalia straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. She bent to teasingly lick my dickhead before straightening and facing Rosa, who mounted my hips and aimed my cock into her depths.

What satisfies a heterosexual man more than great sixtynines, or moving his mouth between pussies and giving orgasms all around? This was it! Tongue-fucking one cunt and cock-fucking another. And sisters!

I had only known sisters before who fought, not loved. I was happily perplexed by the Ortega girls. Then Rosa told me that they used to compete but now they conspire and have lots more fun. I think I understood that.

How did we come to this? Call it fate, karma, pheromones, whatever. We had just clicked as classmates, then as friends, and then as more. Much more.

This much more.

Dalia wiggled on my tongue and lips. Rosa wiggled on my steel-hard cock. My hands climbed to their breasts. I felt the sisters kiss. I felt Rosa bend to suckle her little sister, right, and left, and back. My fingers glided over Dalia's wet nipples, then circled Rosa's bumpy areolas and pinched her excited nubs.

Rosa rolled our groins together. I pounded up into her, moderately at first, then faster, until she squealed and shuddered. I mentally pinched my urethra to avoid spewing too soon. I knew what came next.

"My turn now, Sis," Dalia said, and climbed off my face.They switched places.

Dalia sank straight onto my cock in one fast drop; she bottomed-out and wheezed, "Oh fuck, oh yeah..."

My tongue found Rosa's exercised pussy. Holy fuck, she tasted so good!

And Dalia felt so good, an exotic black-haired cowgirl riding me, her cunt muscles throbbing and torquing my manhood as we slipped together.

The sisters leaned close, kissing.

We were a magic fucking triad again.

=====

I felt both women quake in orgasm and I was nearly there myself. The sound of Paige's motorbike buzzing up the road into my raw drive and stopping next to Rosa's car... no bother. Even a clattering kitchen door did not divert me.

Rosa's sexy, stressed thighs did not pinch my ears and block me from hearing Paige walk across the tiny kitchen and ask, "Greg, who...??" as she rounded the house wall and came in view of the bed. She obviously heard my loud grunt and saw me convulse, boosting long shots of steaming sperm into quivering Dalia's hungry quim.

Was I stimulated and pushed over the edge by Paige's discovery of our fun-fuckery? Probably.

The sisters fell off me and lay by my sides, sweaty and juicy, gasping for breath as I was. Damn, this was great!

Rosa looked up. "Hi, Paige. Have a good day?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure. Smells funky in here. Umm, don't mind me. Go back to what you're doing. But I guess Greg won't be doing much with his juicy meat right away, huh?" Her eyes appraised my spent cock.

She stripped off her shopkeeper clothes and tossed them in a heap on the sofa. "No, really. I need to clean up and then eat. I hope you guys left some wine."

Paige did not quite sound pissed-off as she trotted naked to the little bathroom, waggling her rather nice bare butt. I heard the shower creak.

The sisters cuddled me; we shared sweat, kisses, and fondles. Dalia used a stray flannel pillowcase to wipe most of the goop from my crotch, then Rosa's, then her own. Such a thoughtful woman!

"She doesn't seem real happy," Rosa observed. "Is there a problem?"

"It's my house, my rules, so no problem. She knew I'd have women here. 'No armadillos', she insisted, and you gals ain't scaly, ha!" Dalia slapped at me.

The shower stopped. Paige emerged, mostly dry, a towel wrapped as a turban. Her perky breasts led her shakily past us. Her eyes puffed. Had she been crying?

I heard her in the kitchen: The refrigerator door. The plate of mac-n-cheese clinking in the toaster oven. The POP of a cork pulled from a real wine bottle. A pour, a slurp, and another splash. The rattling utensil drawer. The DING of the toaster oven bell. The clicks of hard items placed on a cheap metal café tray.

Paige left the kitchen, her head now without the towel turban, quite naked and cute, and cleared our game debris from the table where she deposited the tray. Her butt plopped into a wobbly chair. She refilled her tumbler from the wine bottle and watched us as she ate and drank.

The sisters and I had not been inactive during Paige's kitchen time. I kissed all available breasts, necks, and mouths, and mouths kissed me in return, with all hands stroking bare flesh and probing orifices.

Paige dined without talking. Dalia licked my salty chest and asked, "Do you think it'll bother her if we—"

I broke in. "It'll bother *me* if you don't."

All the naked babes giggled, a promising sound.

The almond-hued sisters moved between my not-too-hairy legs. Hips to hips, breasts to breasts, face to face, and tongue to tongue, they double-blew my tired, cut cock to fresh alertness. Tongues traced vivid veins and dueled on my tender crown; my shaft swallowed by one mouth, and my throbbing balls by the other, and then traded; yes!

Two synchronized mouths sure felt great to me.

I heard Paige clear the table and rattle dishware in the kitchen sink. I glanced past my cocksuckers and saw her sit in the padded armchair, legs tucked under her rather nice bare butt, sipping wine, watching us on the bed while twisting her nipples.

Rosa pushed Dalia's head up and down on my cock, a good face-fucking for some minutes, with plenty of drool lubricating the action, but I was not close yet. The older sister pulled the younger off me, gave her a deep tongue-thrashing kiss, and took her place, tickling her epiglottis with my ruddy dickhead in her special deep-throat trick.

Rosa looked up, a strand of saliva strung from her mouth to my manhood, and licked her lips. She peered at Paige.

"Hey girl, are you just going to be a damn voyeur? Or do you want a piece of this? We've got him all prepped for you. Think fast or I'll fuck him again myself."

Paige apparently thought fast. She blinked, drained her wine, uncurled from the armchair with that feline grace I mentioned, hit the bed, and pushed her way up my body, alongside the sisters. The king bed was getting crowded. Or maybe I mean cozy. Yeah, 'cozy' is the word.

Paige looked down at my face and the faces beside me. She pulled Rosa's mouth to hers for a long kiss right in front of my eyes, and then Frenched sweet Dalia, just as close. Women kissing women — always hot!

"Thanks, girls. I'm ready for him now."

Paige's eyes puffed no more. She seemed to be adapting.

She pressed our lips together. Our tongues hully-gullied. She lifted her head and her eyes burned into mine.

"We've only had sex a few times and there's so much ahead of us. We haven't even doggy-fucked yet."

She pushed the sisters gently. "Give us some room."

She glared at me. "Now Greg, you dirty dawg — make me your bitch!"

Just what I wanted to hear from a roommate!

"But if we're gonna fuck like dogs," I joked, "don't we have to go outside?"

Paige slapped my bare ass. "Keep that up and you can—"

I shut her up with a kiss. Not a doggy-style kiss, either.

We four arranged ourselves, Paige on hands and knees, her head down, me behind her, the Ortega sisters nuzzling and massaging her. I kissed her rather nice butt and knee-walked into place. Dalia spread Paige's inviting labia and guided my long, fattened, slippery, cock inside.

"Promise her love but give her nine inches," a mentor had advised. I tried to follow that guideline.

I was raging hard. Paige was wet and open. I easily passed her pink outer lips and red inner lips, penetrating to fill her hungry womanhood with my revived manhood.

"Oohhhhh fuuckkkk..." she groaned.

My balls had not yet reloaded. I was in no danger of cumming soon, so I was patient. Paige was in for an extended pussy-pounding.

I held her hips and drove into her, my loins slapping her buns, my scrotum swinging, my dickhead not quite poking her cervix, so no pain, only relentless pleasure driving her constant groans.

The sisters shifted on their backs to slurp her rather nice breasts. What a fine sight! Especially when Dalia swung around so she and Paige suckled each other. I saw Dalia finger herself; Rosa beside me had a hand at her own open pussy. So hot!

I changed my angle and drove deeper into Paige.

Rosa kept frigging herself with one hand; her other hand held my balls, squeezing and massaging, her fingers teasing my ball-sack and maddeningly circling my anus.

Another hand played where my cock plowed this cunt. Dalia, still tit-sucking with Paige, brushed fingers on my roomie's clit and frigged her while I puppy-fucked her. Or mastiff-fucked her. So she wanted to be my bitch? Woof! I would show her what a big dawg does to his bitch!

I pounded faster, our bodies slapping, slapping. Paige's yells emerged muffled around her mouthful of Dalia's tit. My balls seemed to swell in Rosa's warm grasp, warning of my impending eruption.

Our synchronized orgasms were a joy to behold. Paige wailed with another muffled scream. Her cunt spasmed, clutched my cock, and drove me to roar and shoot thick sprays of spunk, coating her womb. The sisters groaned with their masturbatory efforts.

I was drained but not yet limp. Half-hard, I slowly pushed and pulled, in and out, claiming Paige's pussy as my own. For now, anyway.

Rosa rubbed my ass and hips. I soggily slipped out of Paige and rolled on my back by her. She fell on her side, panting. Dalia scrunched back to kiss her mouth, then snaked down our bodies and lay on me, sucking my sloppy cock, her knees spread by my shoulders, her inflamed pussy at my face. I happily stuck my tongue in her so-moist vagina while she cleaned me.

Rosa delicately climbed over us. I sensed her and Paige embracing and kissing but I was intent on Dalia at the moment, y'know? Mutually mouthing genitals has a way of focusing one's attention.

Dalia shivered and quivered on me, gave my worn-out cock a nice strong slurp, rolled to my unoccupied flank, and twisted around with our bodies and faces together. We hugged and kissed like the naked women beside us.

We all shifted and changed partners. Rosa and I clenched and tongue-danced as did Paige and Dalia.

Close friends are a blessing, yup!

=====

Coyote songs resounded outside. Rosa looked at my ugly wall clock and groaned.

"Hey guys, Sis and I have got to clean up and get home. Mamá and Papá don't like us out too late on nights before classes." I knew that, so she was telling Paige. "A shower and weak coffee should get us past the parents' sniff test."

No, they would not want to show up at the colonel's home on base smelling of sex, wine, and hashish. Not prudent.

We all crawled off the bed. I brewed a weak pot of Folgers while, hand-in-hand, the women headed to the bathroom. Rosa took Paige to share a splash under the spray. Dalia and I waited and kissed at the open outer door, and then it was our turn in the small shower stall.

We soaped and stroked bodies and massaged shampoo into scalps. Dalia's cooing showed she enjoyed my effort.

Cleansed and dripping, we scurried outside to air-dry. Coffee, cups, and naked women awaited under the starry sky. Also some tequila to spike my cup and Paige's... we would not drive anywhere tonight.

But we had morning obligations. For now, we had group hugs and gropes as we all went indoors, and tickling as the sisters dressed. They rolled the VeeDub away and then it was only me and Paige, cuddling in the messy bed. Change the sheet tomorrow, okay?

=====

We lay face-to-face. Paige's lips left mine; our eyes stayed locked. She had questions.

"You do this often? Can I expect other girlfriends? Anyone I know? Will I need blood tests? Sanity tests?"

"A gentleman never tells so you'll find out on your own."

"But you're not an officer and a gentleman, so what can you tell me?"

I had avoided officer training offers — too much commitment — so she almost had me there.

"I'm doing nothing with the A-wop-a-ho girls, I swear it!"

"I sure hope not... they're too young, haven't even grown boobs yet, you pervert!" She snorted. "But really babe, do I need or deserve any warnings?""

I got serious. "You deserve to be treated well. I won't knowingly hurt you, I promise. Do I see the Ortegas often? Pretty much. Will I see other women? Maybe, and I won't try to stop you from seeing anyone, but please don't bring men on the property. Will your sanity and bloodstream need testing and treatment? We'll see."

Her eyes probed me. I had to ask: "What do you expect?"

Paige pondered.

"I don't know what I expected when I asked to move in here, maybe just a friendship with occasional benefits."

She squeezed my cock.

"Now I still don't know what to expect, only what I want. I want to be with you a lot till we have to go our own ways. I want us to be lovers for the summer at least. I want us to argue calmly, and make more music.

"About all I *don't* want is, I don't want us to feel bad about what we do. And don't be sneaky with me. Like, no sneaky nude photos or evasive lies. Let's be honest."

She took a breath.

"Okay, what do I expect? I expect us to be mutually respectful, and talk out any differences, and fuck a lot. I expect us to hang out in the sunshine wearing only sandals and sunglasses. I expect to fall in love with you, and to get over you with some heartbreak. And I hope we'll have great memories of our time."

She pushed me on my back. "Let's build another memory right now."

She mouthed my already stiffened cock, lubricating me thoroughly. "Let me fuck your brains out."

She straddled my hips and lowered herself on me, aiming me into her juicy pussy. "Oh yeah! I'll be as good as any girl you ever had. No, I'll be your best ever. Oh fuck!"