Sunglasses, Sandals, Nothing Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was in charge now? Not me, obviously. Fine; I knew how to follow orders.

I watched Paige tongue-fuck the girl while I knelt by her head, directed my cock into her mouth, and face-fucked her... not in a mean way, but enough to enjoy it.

"Ooh, I don't know if I can take all of this," Mira gasped. I think my cock pressed her epiglottis and tickled her larynx. But she kept sucking.

Her suction flickered when she came again and again from Paige's efforts.

A throbbing Mira rolled aside. Her hands moved on us.

"Holy fuck, that's great! Now I want to do nice for you two. Greg, you get behind and fuck me while I eat you, Paige."

We rearranged. Mira stuck her butt up for my cock and her face down into Paige's pussy.

"Oh shit, you're so big!" Mira bubbled, then resumed her active cunt-licking. I drove deep into her. Page's pussy swallowed the Asian girl's moans.

Yes, we did suck and fuck, rocking the truck, scaring the wildlife, ha! But I had another idea.

I pulled out of Mira and moved back just a little. She groaned in disappointment and raised her wet face from Paige's soggy vulva.

"Hey, I want more of that—"

"And you'll get more," I interrupted. "But scoot around into a sixtynine, ladies. Mira, you get on top. I want to see slurpy tongue action while I fuck into you. Yeah, like that."

I rolled a towel as a pillow under Paige's head to avoid neck strain while she ate Mira and licked my shaft on my out-strokes. I leaned forward a little; Mira's tidy breasts were my handholds as I fucked in, pulled out, fucked in again, and again, and again, oh fuck yeah!

I felt the women quiver with extended orgasms. I felt the heat from their interlocked bodies. I felt us all slide sweatily, flesh on flesh, as I sped-up my pistoning. I felt my balls tighten, warning of release as they bounced on Paige's face.

And I sure felt like a fucking *GOD* when I shot load after load, rope after rope, of hot semen into Mira's pussy, like a mouth, vacuuming cum right out of me, wow!

Mira's mousetrap vagina was pretty damn talented.

I felt her orgasmic shaking die down; I softened inside her. I felt Paige's mouth move from cunt-licking to ball-sucking and then cock-sucking and -cleaning when I slipped out, limp now. She returned her attention to Mira's pussy and lapped-up the spermy juices dripping from that cunt, and then back to me, siphoning me dry.

We rearranged again, scrunched side-by-side, Mira sandwiched in the middle. The women locked mouths, sharing the creampie, and then swallowed. Mira turned and kissed me. My bleachy-salty cum flavor was only a top-note on the tastes of their pussy juices.

"That was great," Mira whispered breathily, "one of the best ever. I sure hope you'll be back again for skating and dancing and stuff. But I've got to go home now 'cause I have to work at our store tomorrow."

"I sure know how that goes," Paige also sighed. "I have a store to open, too."

"And I have to be up and out early," I rumbled, "down to San Bernardino for my Weekend Warrior drill."

I comforted her by tickling her tonsils, then moving down to suck her tits, and then going further to tongue-fuck her spicy cunt and abuse her poor clit until she wailed yet again... shrieking into Paige's mouth.

I eased-off, gave her pussy a last lick, and slid up to join our lips once more. I felt Paige's hands on our butts. What a girl!

"Do you want to go home smelling like sex?" I asked Mira when I caught my breath. "We can clean you a little if you think that's prudent."

We all stood in the soft sand and put the water jug and clean rags and towels to good use. Then we regretfully dressed and I drove Mira home.

I foresaw sex-filled get-togethers ahead. And regular STD blood tests. Was Mira contagious? Better play it safe.

=====

Paige sat beside me on the pickup's bench seat. We were quiet for the first while. But I had to ask.

"Tell me if I'm out of line, but I... well, I know you mentioned girlfriends, so I'm not really surprised, but..."

"But you wonder why I went all lezzie on Mira and not so much with Rosa and Dalia, right? Like, why didn't I lick their pussies, right? That spooks you."

I had seen studies that women worldwide were more gender-fluid than men, and increasingly so. I was not about to complain.

"Spook me? Ha!" I snorted. "Is a puzzlement, another jagged piece of the conundrum that is you."

"Oh, I think I'm more of a maze than a jigsaw puzzle. And I'm good at drawing mazes. This one is pretty simple."

She leaned into me as far as the center seatbelt allowed. Her voice was bright.

"When I was at Pasadena High I worked part-time at the store so I had time for a social life, yeah, boyfriends and girlfriends. I was never blatantly wild but I had discreet fun. Then Dad sent me up here so I'd know the 'real world'. Which meant the store, total responsibility, sixteen-hour days every day. No time for anything else. The folks came sometimes to check the books but I was on my own.

"Not only no time, but worse... no room to be *me*. Sure, this store lives on bored troops blowing paychecks, but it's also a family place where parents buy their kids 'ukuleles and tinwhistles. It can't be run by a flagrant bisexual slut. Word gets around, y'know. I can't be close to anyone out here unless I can really trust them. Especially not if they're tied to the base. I think the Ortega girls are probably okay but I need longer to be sure.

"And you... I've known I could trust you for months now. With Gramps taking over the store, a lot of pressure is off me. I'll have time and space for you, and for Mira, and other friends. Are you bringing home more girlfriends?"

She squeezed my cock through the fabric. I laughed.

"You're anxious to find out, huh? Well, just wait and see."

She vindictively stuck her tongue in my ear. I managed to stay on the road.

We reached home before midnight. We drank wine, showered, drank more wine, juiceily sucked and noisily fucked — I was still up for that though it took a while — and slept, sweaty and entangled.

.

===== Weekend =====

The Saturday sunrise alarm was brutal but we had time for Paige to happily ride my morning wood before hastening to breakfast and to our obligations at her shop and my armory.

You do not need or want to know of the drill at my Engineer company in San Bernardino. No disasters were active in our area so we mostly just re-inventoried supplies. My team of field medics did our shitwork; I scribbled the paperwork and passed it up the line. That is how a chain of command works.

But never forget the basic rule of hierarchies: credit flows uphill and shit flows downhill. CYA for survival.

Judy, the unmarried redhead bomb-disposal specialist I usually overnighted with — troops with that job rarely afford long-term personal relationships — was training in Utah, so I slept at the armory after relaxing at a local tavern with cheap beer, a vintage jukebox, and danceable women who hid their wedding rings.

I had carefully left my pickup in a dark, sheltered corner of the bar's parking lot. That was only prudent.

The fleshy ash-blonde I puppy-fucked, crouched on my truck's wide seat with her skirt pushed up, said she was Jessica. I wiped myself clean with her lace panties and added them to my multicolored undies collection. On each, I pinned a little tag with a name. Am I macho-piggy, or obsessive, or otherwise pervy?

That was early. Later, Shi'landra, a cute, curvy, hearty chocolate treat of a gal, blew me stiff enough to enable a long, loud, happy fuck in the truck. She nicely sent me off to my night in a lonely armory bunk. Yes, I collected her tie-dyed panties, too.

Did I sniff my collection? I would never admit that. Go ahead, judge me. See if I care.

=====

Sunday was nothing special but at day's end the ambitious new company commander decided she needed a lengthy briefing with all NCOs so I could not escape until late. I managed to phone Paige to warn of my delay.

The setting sun glowed dim and bloody through thick Southland smog. High-desert air was much cleaner.

Home was a relief. Naked Paige fed me her breasts, decent wine, and a tasty frittata after I showered. Dessert was a superb blowjob and an all-night cuddle.

Yes, I was liking this girl more and more.

.

===== Monday =====

The morning: The annoying alarm. The initial sanitation. The juicy 'hello' sixtynine lick-offs. The fast breakfast. Dress for the day. Motor off, me to school, her to business. The new normal.

Another intense Earth Science class gave me no chance to chat with curvy Dalia. We yakked with curvier Rosa over sodas and sandwiches at an outside lunch table.

The tawny sisters peered around, saw no obvious gawkers or eavesdroppers, and both touched me. Innocently, of course. We were visible.

"Did you miss us Friday?" Dalia asked.

"We know you've been busy since then," Rosa said. "Your Guard drills are important."

"Sure," I said, "but that's how it is. Let's try again next Saturday. I won't have to be up early Sunday. Paige can tarry a little, too."

"I think Papá won't mind if we're out all night then," Dalia said, "and it'll be a good kickoff for finals week." Yes, the spring semester was almost over. "But we don't *need* to go honky-tonking. How about we head home with you after classes today?"

"Sis and I will even cook dinner," Rosa said. "Then we all can study and, y'know, entertain ourselves. When do you expect Paige to come in? She's part of this too."

"She says she's got Gramps trained for the evening trade and closing," I said, "so she won't be very late."

"Okay then," Dalia said, "study time and a dinner date at your place. We can catch some sunshine, too."

"Sounds good," I said. "I'm on-call for the ambulance till six so I'll have to stay clothed and act innocent. But sure, we can have a cheap date. You know where to find the backdoor key if I'm held up."

=====

Rosa and I more than held our own in International Affairs. I made it through most afternoon classes before my VHF beeped me to the ambulance for a routine run, another senior transferring from Mesquite Medical Center back to their smelly nursing facility, where a paperwork fuckup — not by Alicia — delayed us.

I *really* needed a shower when I got home just after six. Rosa's VeeDub sat in the drive but I did not see Paige's little Yamaha. I hoped she did not need to work too late.

I got naked and clean as soon as possible. Out back, I joined the gleamingly fresh almond-toned Ortega sisters who, like me, wore only sandals and sunglasses. They lounged and absorbed solar rays, boosting their natural tans. Their long, black hair was not bleached by the sun.

I bent to suck their inviting nipples. Nope, no sunscreen there. None on me, either; I did not taint their welcome-home cocksucks with a chemical flavor.

Another flavor awaited me: a lifesaving iced pitcher of tart, fruity sangria. I settled into my creaky chaise with a tall, cold tumbler of relief. Aahhh...

"Good thing you have ingredients," Dalia said, sipping sangria, "and your toaster oven has a timer, and your best pyrex baking dish fits. The chicken upside-down cornbread dinner is ready whenever we are."

"The chicken what?" I had a suspicion.

"Just simmer a thick, saucy, chicken and veggie stew, no potatoes," Rosa said between sloppy slurps of sangria, "pour it in the dish, top that with a layer of cornbread batter, and bake it. To eat, flip it over so the stew gravy soaks the fluffy cornbread. Fast, easy, tasty. I think Mamá got the recipe from a Methodist Ladies' cookbook."

"And we raided Mamá's pantry for a jug of Almaden white chablis to wash it down," Dalia said. "So much better than your awful Gallo burgundy, that cheap Dago red I had to seriously doctor for this sangria." She waggled her half-full tumbler. Her breasts wiggled enticingly, too.

"So Methodist ladies prefer Almaden?" I snarked. "I'll keep that in mind, next time I'm pussy-hunting in church."

Rosa aimed rude gestures at me. I waved fingers at her. Good thing we had no soggy strawberries to throw at each other — that would have been wasteful. Ha!

I heard a familiar motorbike crunch on the rough driveway, and creaking of the kitchen's screen door. Paige poked her head out the side door a moment later and surveyed us nudists. I wagged my weenie at her. Yes, I am a dork.

"Just what I expected," she smirked, and pointed at the sweating icy sangria pitcher. "Save some for me."

The door closed; the shower squeaked; brief minutes passed. She emerged dripping in sandals and sunglasses, kissed all nipples and my cock, and took a tumbler of sangria to a waiting chaise. She spun slowly, arms out, breasts high and proud, before lounging.

Nice body, I thought. Cute girl. I was glad she was here.

Dalia set her drained tumbler down. "Anyone as hungry as me?" We all grumbled assent. "Wait here. I'll fetch."

She scooted inside and returned first with the Almaden jug, then with loaded plates and forks for me and Paige, then two more servings for her big sister and herself.

The bushes rustled with critters smelling our grub. "Go eat each other," I mentally projected. They likely did.

We emptied our plates, drank our wine, removed our sunglasses, and chatted about everything until twilight faded and the night's insects ventured out. We naked, succulent human targets took refuge indoors.

"Let's eat each other," I mentally projected at the luscious naked women, and set that intention into action.

"Anyone as horny as me?" I asked. They all giggled.

I guess Paige was exceptionally horny or had decided the sisters were trustworthy enough. She and I urged them to lie side-by-side on the bed. She and I nestled between their sweet, tan thighs while the Ortegas kissed. I licked Rosa's pussy and Paige lapped into Dalia.

We switched after their first groaning orgasms. I savored how Paige's mouth had ignited Dalia and she doubtlessly tasted me in Rosa's labial folds. Talk about fun!

The sisters demanded a change.

"C'mere," Rosa insisted, gripping Paige's hair, pulling my roommate up beside her before scrunching around and setting her pussy over Paige's face.

"I'm on top. Keep licking me." Rosa dove between Paige's thighs with her tongue busy.

"C'mere," Dalia echoed, gripping my hair, pulling me to nest in her spread legs. "You can fuck them later if you're still alive. But you're going to fuck ME now."

So fuck her I did, and she yelled like she enjoyed it. She dug her heels into my ass and pulled me deep inside her. The gals sixty-nine-ing beside us were a fine inspiration.

I was not yet ready to cum but my own inspiration hit me. I pulled out of Dalia's quivering quim, as the Brits would say, and pushed her around, over Paige's leg, so she huddled with her face by her sister's. She got the hint and joined her tongue at Paige's strawberry blonde pussy.

I scooted myself over, opened Rosa's legs just enough, and slid my rampant cock into her dark, wet entrance, just above Paige's startled blue eyes. I fucked deep into that pussy, my balls bouncing on that forehead.

My reptile-brain instincts forgot about names then. Two naked women were locked in passion below me. The animal 'me' fucked the woman on top while another naked woman helped her mouth the woman underneath.

Life has few riches grander than a crowded bed.

I came in steaming gouts, overflowing the pussy I pistoned into. The mouth below captured the overflow while licking the juncture of cock and cunt. I squirted my last, pulled out, and felt that mouth swallow my cock and its pool of savory juices.

Try to find a better situation than this. Go ahead, try.

The reptilian cortex buried in my brain stem told me, 'Fuck all these females. Fill them with sperm. Make many babies. Be immortal.'

The cognitive levels diffused between my ears said, 'Make sure these women are protected. Paternity and disease are beyond budget. Be careful.'

The reptile won, of course. Raw fucking is fun.

Alas, all good times must end, yada yada. This was a school night and the sisters had to get home... after showering off the scents of sex and wine. More hugs and kisses before and after they dressed, and then they motored away.

Paige and I were alone now, naked and clean but low on energy, so we finished the wine dregs and cuddled in the sloppy bed. Change the sheet tomorrow. G'night.

.

===== Tuesday-Thursday =====

School days for me. Finals week. All fairly easy... after I crammed devilishly hard before each. No ambulance calls came at awkward times. Good. The Ortega sisters did not 'study' with me; we would be distracted. Damn.

The semester was over but I would not see a graduation ceremony — not enough credits yet. The summer session would see me quietly win an AA degree.

Paige was stuck with closing the store late and running the ledgers. She was preparing for the final hand-off of ownership to the Densons. They would keep her on as a clerk through the summer. We had that long together.

Our midweek nights lacked drama and excitement beyond the decent food and comfortable sex. Was this like married life? Was I acclimating?

.

===== Friday =====

Did married life include Girls Nights Out? A weekend out?

I had finished my last exam and was home playing guitar in front of my big fan, waiting for my on-call shift to end, when the landline phone rang. Paige sounded nervous.

"Uhh Greg, I won't be home tonight. Or over the weekend. N'shelle and Carlos, friends from Pasadena, are up here, and you don't want me to bring a guy to your place, so I'll stay with them at their motel. You'll be okay, right?"

Yes, she was nervous indeed, and I was itchy. My reptile brain wanted to roar but my prefrontal lobe kept me calm.

"Hey, it's your life. Enjoy your friends. I'll see you Monday then? Bye." Click.

Was I too abrupt? Am I a macho pig? We have no ownership issues. We are roommates, that is all. Right.

Fuck. I knew I would have to deal with issues. We would cohabit over the summer. How would I feel if she was out with visitors on weekends or more?

My reptile brain was most unhappy.

=====

My reptile brain found a fresh target for the interim.

Alicia was away on a two-week vacation with her doctor hubby. They and a crowd of professional friends with big motorcycles were cruising their Harleys and BMWs up the coast to B&Bs booked the whole way. Sailing in the sea breeze, riders clutching partners and jamming crotches into butts... ya gotta love that!

Her substitute these weekdays was Lakshmi from London, usually on-call over weekends. Her Irish hubby was a civilian contractor busy with military systems from his tech firm. Lakshmi was an occasional girlfriend when he was out of the area. That means she was my part-time slut.

No, her Robby was no soldier. I would not knowingly Jody a trooper. But civvy wives were fair game, and often easy. Their wombs, their choices. I was just along for the ride.

We chatted on the few routine calls that first week. I even kept my eyes off her Bengali beauty as I drove.

"How's it going with your shopgirl?" her lilting voice asked.

"Pretty fair so far. And she's still a part owner, not a clerk."

Her veiled arrogance annoyed me at times. But she was a pleasant fuck.

"Oh yes, humping the help can end badly. Proprietors are rewarding if they behave. But I like your skills, driver."

She did not reach over to squeeze my cock. Good thing.

We had a short non-emergency run that Friday after Paige called me. I might have let my mood show.

"You're in a sweet snit today, driver. Got bedroom issues?"

Fuck, was I that easy to read?

"No, not that I've noticed. But Paige is out with friends for the weekend. Just a slight change of process for us."