Sunglasses, Sandals, Nothing Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A 'change of process'? That sounds ominous. But if she's gone, what will you be doing?"

I had considered that. "Long bike rides. There's a cool front forecast before the next inferno rolls in, so I can maybe roll a century..." a hundred-mile ride "...each day. Cheaper than a gym."

"Those are your days. What about your nights?" Her voice went low and sultry. "Robby is off to Lompoc for a few days. You can ride me instead of your bike."

My reptile brain stomped on my prefrontal lobe, i.e. desire trumped reason.

"You know where to find me. Bring some wine. Don't bother with clothes unless you'll be biking, too."

She laughed. "You want more exercise? Let's leave our knickers off and you can chase me around the desert. Take me whenever you catch me. That's proper fun."

I thought of films where the studly hero got the half-naked girl after her catching her on the run. Did I need the effort?

"Cut to the chase," I said. "Come over, strip down, and I'll take you right by the cactus. That's the way you like, init?"

You may wonder where I got my 'as Brits say' lines. She was my source. Sure, her accent was nice, but plumbing her buns entertained me. And her.

"Cheeky bugger," she chanted.

"Hey, have I ever buggered you? Is that what you want? Get nice and clean, okay? Come outside and I'll hose-out your ass with the high-pressure nozzle first."

"I'll nozzle YOU, boy! Then, the corncob up your bum!"

"Promises, promises. You think your tongue can reach my prostate?"

"Oh probably, but a corncob is more certain. But your maize corn is so costly. What is it, a buck an ear?"

"I'll buccaneer your butt if you want," I promised. "After our shifts."

Alicia never talked to me like this. But Lakshmi was spicier. Especially after our work day was over.

She bought the pizza. Luigi smiled anyway. We went to my shack and I doggy-fucked her. She howled, as usual. I reheated pizza slices for us to munch while slugging her wine (better than Gallo) and lounged on the chaises. Coyotes howled, louder than her, so I took her inside and dog-fucked her again. Her shouts were quite competitive.

We snuggled together and slept. She was best when snoring. No talk, only breath. I liked her this way.

.

===== Saturday =====

Lakshmi still occupied my bed in the morning so I knew to provide tea and oatmeal. That was easy. The missionary fuck afterward was even easier. This woman sure was eager to open her creamy thighs to me! But to who else? Another blood test loomed in my immediate future.

The Rock-And-Rescue class was over so I had no commitments today beyond a long bike ride. Lakshmi derailed that plan with her mouth and pussy, both eager for me all day. Did her Robby even hope to satisfy her by himself or did he need to hire help?

No matter. I kept her womb filled with live sperm now. Would she name a kid after me?

We fucked in my bed, cleaned up, and she drove us into the desert in her 4x4 minivan and stopped by a remote rockpile. Rear door open, back seats down and leveled and covered with a soft pad, we fucked in the morning air. We wiped off and she drove to a fat cholla cactus patch where we fucked again. Then up a rocky hill trail to the cool shade of a piñón grove for more, in sweaty new positions.

The woman was insatiable! But she kept me pumping till I was exhausted so I had no complaints.

"Enough!" I insisted around noon. We sat outside a roadside pit stop; she bought the burgers and root beers. "You have fucking drained me *dry*. I'll need to bike this afternoon to recover. Have mercy, baby!"

She laughed. "Okay, I'll give you the rest of the day off. But what about tonight?" She squeezed my arm.

"Got a date. Roller-skating with a couple of sisters. You wanna horn in on me there, too?"

"Ooh, the Sagebrush? I love that place. And you'll take smoochy sisters there? Sure, I'm in for that. Which is better for fucking in the parking lot, your truck or my van?"

I could smell her arousal still. She was hot for this.

"I'm driving. The pickup's front seat holds three across so you'll either ride in back or sit in Rosa's lap, or vice versa."

"Ooh, this Rosa should be fun! Yes, let's go, once you have your strength back."

She reached to squeeze my cock. Nothing subtle about this woman!

She drove me home and left for whatever, maybe extended masturbation, with a vow to be back by seven. I saddled up and pedaled my ass off, only a half-century this warming afternoon, complementing my sexual exercise. Gotta stay fit one way or another, right?

I missed supping with Paige; my cheesy-mac meal was lonely. And no wine because I would drive. Then the Ortega sisters arrived, and Lakshmi, and loneliness was forgotten for the nonce.

"Women to fuck!" my reptile brain crowed. "Babies to make! Immortality to seize!" My rational brain stayed quiet.

The pickup's front seat was crowded and sultry, even with windows open, as I drove to the Sagebrush RollerRama, what with Lakshmi necking with the sisters, sitting in their laps. I prudently parked in my distant sheltered spot. The night promised to be lively.

Mira was there; I introduced her to my fuck-buddies and though she missed Paige, the four happily skated and giggled. That svelte auntie from my last visit found me, had us out of our skates before long, and we soon were fucking in my truck. She was pretty damn limber!

We cleaned off and joined the four women at pushed-together tables for ginger-beer vanilla floats and saucy talk. The 'auntie' called herself Nadine and easily took up our bantering.

Derek, the venue's owner, stepped over to us.

"You're all pretty much regulars here and I have an offer for you, just for good customers. I'll have a 'private club' side of the place. Fifty bucks for membership buys you discounts on everything, and invitations to special events for members and limited guests."

"How much discount," Lakshmi asked, "and how many guests, and what events?" She was practical, a nice way of saying 'mercenary'.

"Fifteen percent, one guest each, and clothing optional sessions, closed to the public." Derek was smooth.

Naked skating and dancing! Cheap beer! Heaven!

"You'll take my cheque?" I was in for this.

"Sure, but I need to copy ID's to prove you're of age."

"Done." I had my cheque book and passport out already.

All the ladies produced payment and photo ID's. None were shy. The future looked good and so did they. Yum!

Derek waved at a girl with a Polaroid camera. She snapped our faces, stamped an ink embossment on the back of each photo, and punched a hole in a corner for a spun lanyard. "Wear it around your neck for admission."

"What event is next?" Nadine asked. Hers dangled in her impressive cleavage.

"Well," Derek said, "there's a new holiday coming up, the same as Bastille Day, called International Nude Day. I'll be open from early till late, inside here and the fenced area out back. Come for sun and fun. Check your clothes at the door. I'll have cots available when you're too drunk to drive home. Don't want to lose any customers, nope."

Stark naked holidays sound good to me.

=====

Younger and older fellows hovering nearby took the ladies to the dance floor. I was invited out by the ranch wife I had noticed before. She was Ruth, and besides dancing, was good for a fast, friendly fuck in my truck. Damn, I was drained now! But still willing.

Heading back inside, we passed Lakshmi leading a young cowboy out. "Cab's open," I told them; "try not to break anything." She laughed. He blushed. "And wipe up when you're done." He gurgled.

"Buck's a cute kid," Ruth said, "a hand on a ranch over the hill from ours. I'll have to try him sometime."

Shameless women are the most fun. But do not neglect regular STD checks.

The drive back was quiet, humid, and smelly, but the seat was clean. Rosa sat in the middle, her legs straddling the stick shift, her hand on my wasted cock. Dalia rode in Lakshmi's lap, necking.

I wondered who would occupy my bed tonight. All three, plus me, would find it cramped.

We paired off in the little shower, Rosa with me, then Dalia with Lakshmi, followed by air-drying outside, and lounging with better wine under the stars. Coyotes sang. Creatures rustled. Women took turns sucking my cock. All was well.

Ah, the bed situation. The sisters cuddled on the sofa (it was just wide enough) and watched Lakshmi ride me and howl. Then she snuggled with Rosa on the sofa while Dalia rode me. Then Rosa came to ride me... I was only the supine fuck-toy for the night ...and she stayed with me while her sister and the exotic slut snored together.

Each woman had curled her fingers in my dark chest carpet and held tight while they rode me like a playful pet pony. I was amazed any hair remained.

Though I missed Paige, this sure was fun. I even came again; Rosa got my last drops. We were a good fit but we knew it was lust, not love. Our paths led elsewhere.

Middle-of-the-night needs drove us four to the bath about the same time. I was last out, and found a reconfiguration — Rosa had the sofa comfortably to herself and I was nestled between Lakshmi and Dalia. Cozy...

.

===== Sunday =====

A double blowjob made a great wakeup call.

I served coffee, tea, oatmeal, and yogurt for our naked breakfast outdoors.

"What's up for today?" Dalia asked, sipping hot java.

"Much as I'd like to service y'all constantly, my semen supply is rather depleted, so I need to go riding. Anybody want to rent a bike and join me? I'll keep the pace easy."

"Oh, poor baby," Lakshmi chided, "all tuckered out? Or you're tired of us already? What a pity."

"Hey, he needs to save himself for the Nude Day event," Rosa said in my defense. "Stay strong, lover." She reached to pat my arm. Was she claiming possession? Okay, she could own me when she was here.

"We need to make an appearance at home before too long," Dalia said. "You know how Mamá gets."

"I want to spend the day and night with you," Lakshmi cooed, "so I'll be happy to ride. Keep myself toned and fit. Ride a bike, ride a biker, a fine pastime."

Did I mention that she was a slut? Fun, though. But Rosa did not look happy, more like resigned. Dalia just smirked.

The sisters dressed, kissed us, and drove away. I loaded my ten-speed in Lakshmi's van; she drove us to the bike shop and picked out a racer for the day. We packed water bottles, lunch sandwiches, and a rolled blanket; donned helmets, and took off on the cindercone run, not too far, not too hard.

She rode the bike well. Then we spread the blanket at a secluded site and she rode this biker (me) well, before lunch. Insatiable, remember?

We finished the ride, not too disheveled, and turned in her bike and helmet. She bought us wine and take-out curry, and drove us back to my shack for a shower, another fuck, and feasting naked in the desert twilight.

My shortwave's outside speaker gave us a Cuban music station. The feisty Salsa sounds were hot, and so was the dessert fuck. My balls might be drained but she could still lead me to bed, blow me hard, and energetically ride me to the distant sunset, moaning the whole way. Hi-yo Silver!

I slept well and almost did not mind that she held my cock most of the night.

.

===== Monday =====

The semester was over but my vicious alarm had to rouse us for the ambulance shift. Lakshmi got a good-morning fuck and my breakfast effort of veggie omelet, crisp hash-browns, and jet-fuel-quality coffee.

I took advantage of her well-fed mood and enticed her to pose nude in the morning light for my Rolleiflex. I promised her as many sheets of contact prints as she wanted.

"Three," she demanded. "One stays intact for my files, one to cut up into purse-size pics, and one to mark up so you'll know which to crop and enlarge when you can. I won't tell my Robby where they came from. It's our little secret, init, driver?" She reached to squeeze my balls, not too hard. "But enough of that. Let's fuck some more now."

She blew me hard and rode me again, then showered and walked naked to her van to fetch her EMT duds. We were on-call partners this week while Alicia was off gallivanting.

"My Robby will be home tomorrow so I'd best not fuck you too much tonight. Got to look and smell good for him. But motor to my place when we're off-call; I'll make it worth your while."

I considered her offer. Paige said she would be 'home' tonight. I could swing in late, smelling of curried sex, and so deliver... what message? Would I do better to stop at the store today and talk rationally?

Fuck rational. I think I was falling in love with Paige. But we had our own lives and paths and pains. But... what?

My rational and reptilian brains spoke as one.

"Yeah, I'll be there," I promised. 'Take any offered fuck' was my basic rule. Did my cock run my life? Absolutely!

=====

Multiple ambulance runs kept me from relaxing much today. Lakshmi flashed me her tits a couple of times but otherwise remained professional.

I was home playing guitar when my shift ended at six.

By six-oh-five I was in a thin tee, cargo shorts, and sneakers, and driving my pickup to her and Robby's faux-adobe hacienda across town.

By six-twenty-five I was sprawled unclothed on a swanky bed with a beautiful naked Bengali woman sucking my cock and preparing to ride me again. I was hesitant to mouth her busy cunt but she had no qualms of going down. Fine by me!

By fuck-it-all o'clock she had squealed several times and coaxed a spray of my sperm to swim up her snatch. We were sweaty and stinky and her vaginal muscles had me in a tight grip. She leaned forward, put her tits in my face, and squealed more when I suckled hungrily.

A few minutes later we were sweatily dripping naked in her kitchen. She pulled chicken masala from the oven... "Yes, I cook, waiting for ambulance calls" ...and served a nude dinner rather tastier than my usual stews.

Some time after that she was blowing my soggy cock hard and riding me again, squealing happily. I managed a last sperm-squirt into her.

Then she threw me out.

"Must clean up now. You've been fun. But a housewife's work is never done." In other words, don't let the door hit my ass on my way out. I knew the routine.

Well, she let me dress first, sliding my minimal clothes on my dirty, worn body. I sucked her bare, salty tits again, and drove home, licking my lips.

=====

Paige's motorbike was in the usual spot. Paige was not in the house. I stepped out back; she lounged naked with a tumbler of wine and a nervous expression. She hopped up, hugged me, inhaled, and scrunched her face. She said nothing.

Neither did I. I gave her a gentle squeeze and turned to go inside. She held my elbow and caught my eyes. She nodded slightly. I nodded back and headed for my needed shower.

I heard her tenor sax moaning softly out the open door. I towel-dried lazily, poured a tall tumbler of cheap wine, fetched and tuned my twelve-string, and joined her.

She sat cross-legged in her chaise, her strawberry blonde bush almost glowing, the sax nestled between her rather nice breasts, her eyes closed. She looked at me half-dazed when I followed her musical pattern, then almost smiled around her mouthpiece and took off in a minor mode. We played mainly slow blues and maudlin rags in the deepening twilight. Coyotes sang; I did not.

We finished our wine. She went for more, and we played into the night, and finished that wine, too. We stood, laid our instruments down, and hugged nakedly, tightly. We still had not spoken one word.

We went inside and stashed the sax and guitar. I yawned and climbed into bed; she curled under a thin cover on the sofa. I do not know who slept first.

After our middle-of-darkness bathroom breaks, she spooned behind me in bed. One or both of us shivered, and not from cold.

What the fuck was this girl doing to me?

.

===== Tuesday-Thursday =====

I awoke to a dawn blowjob well before my alarm sounded these weekday mornings. I pulled Paige around for a responsive sixty-nine. I think we had forgiven each other but we talked cautiously, as through a safety screen.

We breakfasted, dressed, and escaped to our days, her at the store, me ready for ambulance calls but busy in the county library, leafing through journals and peering into a computer screen for online research. I scanned UseNet, FidoNet, and GopherNet for alternatives for my future.

The friendly, MILFy head librarian's great breasts were barely contained by her tight, bright blouse but she was a Major's wife so I never hit on her. No Jodying.

She suggested some search paths, and I found a most appealing option. Outside the country, too. I would have to think hard about this.

Paige survived my stews these nights, and mixed naked music with wine out back in the twilight, and fucked my brains out before we snored together, and woke me with blowjobs. Neither of us asked or told of our weekend.

She did not object when I asked her to pose nude for my camera, indoors and out. I took that as a sign of acceptance.

I waited till our naked breakfast Thursday to mention the Friday event. Yes, I am a wimp.

"Tomorrow's a members-only Nude Day party indoors and out at the Sagebrush RollerRama. I have a substitute for my on-call shift. Want to come as my guest?"

She blinked and sipped her still-hot coffee. Her rather nice breasts wobbled; her nipples drew a squiggly pattern.

"One day's notice? Yeah, Gramps can handle the store. Okay then; when do we go?"

My eyes tracked more boob-bobbling. Damn this girl!

We made music that evening, and sucked-and-fucked late into the night. We had no need to wake early.

.

===== Friday, Bastille Day, International Nude Day =====

Noon was early enough to ready ourselves. I parked my pickup in the usual secluded corner and saw Rosa's and Lakshmi's cars already there. A moped that looked like the Korean girl Mira's was chained to a post. I wondered who else would appear in bare-ass splendor.

Paige and I checked in at the door, got her a guest pass to dangle between her rather nice breasts, and left our clothes in roller-rink lockers. We joined the swarm of naked skaters. Derek, the owner, was obviously choosy about recruiting 'members' — none were too flabby or unattractive. And he seemed prudently selective because I did not notice many from the base.

Lakshmi skated with an imposing Samoan-looking hunk with a cock that would shame many stallions. I had seen him (clothed) in town. She introduced him as her guest but I did not catch his ten-syllable name but 'call me Johnny' worked. Hot auntie Nadine joined them, sandwiching the fellow between their naked selves. He looked pleased.

Rosa and Dalia rolled up with their guests Alyssa and Tshombe, a sleekly shiny Black couple we shared some classes with. Hot ranchwife Ruth skated by with the young ranchhand Buck; her rancher hubby rolled arm-in-arm with Mira till she saw me and Paige, laughed, and cut loose to hug us.

A stunning, tattooed, platinum-blonde girl quickly snatched the sun-seared rancher and took off with him. He did not seem to mind losing Mira.

Naked skaters rubbed flesh as they passed. Some may have collided intentionally. Imagine that!

Even with cooled air, the exercise wore us out. Paige, Mira and I turned in our skates and headed for refreshments.

Every order at the snack bar included a light towel. "No bare butts on the seats," we were warned. "We still have health standards."

We three took our discount beers to a café table. We only needed two towels; Mira sat in my lap, not quite fucking me. We watched dancers on the smooth floor, grinding close, or hopping happily, shaking sexy bits.

"Let's see what's happening out in the sun," Paige suggested.

"Same here," Mira said. "I need a better tan."