Sunita, My Maid's Daughter

Story Info
I make out with the maid's daughter.
2.4k words
3.85
34.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdsouza1
rdsouza1
26 Followers

Readers are advised to read the first part of this story where I lose my virginity to my day maid, Savita. She was a day maid, coming to our house every day to do the dishes, clothes and generally clean the house. "Babu" is an endearing term for young man in India.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was back in town from college after 4 months, randy as a dog waiting to screw my maid Savita and wondering how I would manage it now that my mom was at home.

Next morning I was a little disappointed when instead of Savita, her daughter Sunita came to work. She was a slim pretty girl of about 22 years, with a lovely dusky complexion. Along with her Mom, I had a crush on her too and used to fantasize about fucking the two of them together.

I tried to quiz her as to where Savita was but she gave some vague explanation. So I spent the next few days in misery and used my hands to jerk off twice a day. Then on a Friday, my mom went out early in the morning. Sunita came as usual at 10 AM and started to work. I tried to chat her up and found that she was regular at our place now as her mom was working at some other house.

I thought I would try the same method on her. She came out to dry the clothes in the passage and I stood behind her. She struggled to hang the clothes so I asked her if I could help her. She was silent, so I took the stick from her hand and tried to hang the small clothes. Of course, I could not do better than her and the cloth fell.

She giggled. I thought the ice was broken a bit and tried to joke with her.

"Why don't you stand on a stool and hang them?" I said.

She did not say anything, so I got a chair from the room and put it down,

"Stand on this." I told her.

She was a little reluctant, but then got up on the stool. She was still in her skirt which came a little below her knees. I guess she was feeling a little shy as a result.

I watched her as she hung one cloth. I handed up another one, this was smaller and she still had to use the stick, so once again she was struggling.

"Let me raise you a little." I said and before she could object, I lifted her from the front, my hands around her knees.

She gasped and tried to wriggle out, but then realized she would fall, so she quietly succumbed. She hung up the cloth and waited. I too enjoyed carrying her and kept quiet.

"Put me down." she said finally. So I allowed her to slide down.

Obviously, the skirt rode up and I could see her white panties in the mirror. Her small breasts rubbed against my face and she landed on the floor, pressed against my obvious erection.

My hands were on her bum and I softly caressed them. Unlike Savita who was an experienced woman, I was uncertain how this one would react. She did not react, but just kept quiet in my arms while I hugged her and then released her.

"That felt nice." I said.

She did not say anything but bent to pick up the other clothes, we finished the rest of the clothes like that. I would lift her, she would hang the cloth, slide down and we would do it all over again.

Then she went off to the kitchen to get the broom. I was in the bedroom by now awaiting her. When she came to sweep in the corner against the bed, I was behind her and put my arms around her boldly.

"Hmm. You are so soft and cuddly." I said.

She did not protest or try to push away, so once again emboldened, I hugged her tightly and squeezed her. She must have felt ticklish as she giggled and tried to wriggle out. We ended up falling on the bed, which was my objective.

She was on her back and I was on top of her in a minute. She tried to push me off and it ended up in me being on top of her, holding both her hands and slowly spreading them apart.

I slowly kissed her on her forehead, then her cheeks and then slowly moved down kissing each part. I avoided kissing her mouth as I did not want to scare her.

As I slid down, I kissed every part of her chest, lingering over her breasts which I could feel against her blouse.

My hands were still holding her hands and I had reached her stomach and the belt of her skirt. I avoided kissing her crotch, instead I played innocent and moved to her thighs, kissing all the way to her knees and then the other thigh down to her knees.

Now I was on the floor, my head between her legs, kissing her thighs one by one and moving upward.

This time my head went under her skirt, slowly, till I reached her crotch. I kissed her crotch through her panties.

She moaned and tried to push my head away. As I snuffed her crotch, her warm aroma wafted through my nostrils. I had never smelt Savita's crotch till date, she was not comfortable whenever I tried to do that. So this was the first time I got to smell an aroused girl. Sunita's pussy was giving off a pleasant earthy smell. Slowly I pulled her panties down and my face was in her pussy hair.

I spread her thighs as wide apart as I could and gazed at her exposed pussy. Her entire genital area was covered with soft, curly black pubic hair. A small tuft of hair rose up straight near the top of her slit.

A few droplets of her pussy juice shone on the tuft. I spread her outer lips apart with my fingers and exposed her delicate pink inner lips. They were completely wet and there was a stream of sticky fluid. Her little clitoris peeped out at the top of her slit.

I leaned forward and licked her cunt and her clit. The effect of that light touch was immediate. Sunita jerked her hips up and threw her head back.

She moaned aloud as she experienced an intense, prolonged orgasm. She shuddered as my tongue kept exploring her cunt. At the same time, my hands were busy upstairs. I pushed my hands under her blouse and felt her small breasts. Her nipples were erect and I fingered them as I continued to lick her clit.

After a minute of this, she shuddered all over and then went quiet. She was completely flushed and was red. I kissed her on her lips and moved to her breasts which had been exposed by now. Her small bra was over her breasts. I sucked her nipples and circled it with my tongue. But she was already done and just lay there quietly allowing me to do as I pleased.

I used this opportunity to take off her clothes.

"Better take off your clothes before they get crumpled and stained." I said.

She did not say anything and soon she was nude as a jaybird on my bed. I then took off my clothes and lay on her, my dick poking at her crotch.

She was obviously a virgin and I was a little reluctant to take her virginity as I was not having a condom at home. It was different with Savita, she was a mother of 3 kids and in the early days of our fucking around, she told me that she had had an operation after her last child, so we used to fuck without a condom. But Sunita was a young woman and I did not feel like fucking her without any protection. Instead I rubbed against her till I came all over her stomach.

She was puzzled as to what happened and tried to rub off my cum.

"Let's go into the bathroom and clean up." I said.

We went into the bathroom and I let the warm shower on, we stood underneath that and took a shower together.

I was curious about her pubic hair, it was an uncontrolled jungle down there!

"Did you ever think of removing that hair." I said, pointing at her pussy.

"Yes, but I don't know how to do it."

"Allow me." I said, and taking my disposable razor, I tried to shave her. But she was afraid and pushed my hand away.

"No, no, it will hurt."

"Not at all, see my cock, it is so clean without any hair."

"Yes, I wondered how you managed to do that."

"Your mother did that for me." That sort of burst out before I could realize what I said!

"What! My mother shaved you down there?"

It was too late to retract, so I tried to downplay the whole thing.

"I was trying to shave my armpits one day and she walked into the bathroom- much as you walked in on me when I was washing my cock. She offered to help me and I said yes. Anyway, she had already seen me naked or in my underwear a few times, so what was there to feel shy about?"

She didn't say anything and I hoped she had fallen for that explanation!

"She must have done it for your two brothers. Have you ever seen them naked?"

"Yes, I saw my elder brother once or twice in the bathroom, but his cock was smaller than yours, he had hair down there, but not as much as I have."

"Don't worry, it comes off very easily."

I pulled the hand shower out and started to shave her using the water jet as a lubricant. Soon she was clean down there and did she have the lovely cunt ever! It was smooth as silk and with a small mound. I kissed her down there again and found this was much better than the last experience with pussy hair tickling my nose!

We got out of the bathroom and dried each other off. We went back to the bed and continued to make out for some more time till she said she was getting late. She got dressed and left for the day.

I did not get a chance with her again during the short holidays and went back to college after a week.

I was back after 3 months, and this time I was supposed to live by myself while my parents went for a short vacation.

The first good news was that although Sunita was still working at our house, Savita too would come occasionally and do the work. On the second day, my parents left and both turned up for work.

Savita gave me a smile and said "How are you Babu? Hope you have learnt a lot in the last year?"

"Yes, I have, and I'm waiting to practice my skills." I said.

She pouted at me and went off to wash the clothes. Meanwhile Sunita went to the kitchen to do the dishes. I followed her and put my arms around her and squeezed her.

"Shoo, Mom will hear." she protested.

"She has left the water in the bathroom and will be busy with the clothes."

I kissed her on the lips and slowly moved downwards. I was soon at her crotch and rubbing against her pussy. I raised her skirt slowly and her white panties came into view. Once again I rubbed my face in her crotch, I could smell her musky aroma once again. I pulled her panties down and a lovely clean shaven pussy came into view.

"Aha, good, finally you have started maintaining this place?" I asked.

She giggled.

"Yes, I could not bear to have hair there, I borrow my brother's razor and shave it once a fortnight."

While she was speaking, I had already parted her legs and my face was in her pussy. She was already leaking and it just took a few licks of my tongue and she had an orgasm. She shuddered and would have collapsed had I not held her up with my hands. I pulled up her panties and kissed her once again.

"Better finish the work before your mom comes in." I said.

I went back to the master bedroom and could hear Savita inside, washing the clothes. She took some time as there were many clothes. In the meanwhile, Sunita finished her work and said she would leave for the next house.

"See you tomorrow, bye." I said and closed the door behind her.

Savita was out by now and drying the clothes. As usual, I walked up to her and put my arms around her. She gasped in surprise

"No no, Sunita will see." she whispered.

"Sunita has already finished her work and left." I said, cupping her soft breasts.

"Hmm, it has been such a long time."

We fell on the bed and could not wait to pull off each other's clothes. My cock had a raging hard-on after the encounter with Sunita and it was a relief to enter Savita's warm pussy. We fucked for a few minutes and I came inside her.

"So fast! You need to slow down Babu." she said.

"Don't worry, I will take care of you too." I said.

I slid down and sniffed at her crotch. My cum was leaking out from her pussy. As usual, she did not let me lick her.

"No, no.. it is dirty down there." she said, pushing me away.

"Let's take a bath together."

She was more than ready and we two stood under the shower and I cleaned her pussy. She too rubbed soap all over me and washed me down. By now, my erection was back and we slowly fucked standing under the shower till she came with a shudder.

I went back after a few weeks but I fucked Savita almost every day during that time whenever I was alone at home. Sunita would come with her once in a while and I would do her in the kitchen. I abstained from taking her virginity, saving that for the future.

rdsouza1
rdsouza1
26 Followers