Chandni Cheats

Story Info
An impulsive wife fucks her muscular neighbour.
1.9k words
4.23
30.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandni would not usually make deliveries.

But being at home, dissatisfied with her husband, arguing every night for the past 2 weeks, something inside her had turned.

Her last sexual release was in the shower thinking about a man who wasn't her husband. Filth was floating around in her mind and she needed to clear it out.

Three weeks ago, she had put her mouth on her husband's cock, trying to convince him for an increase in her allowance.

She had put all her heart into it, and once Harish had emptied his balls inside her mouth, he turned over and slept.

Chandni put on a pair of tight yoga pants. And a workout tee.

If nothing else, she would get her attention from the neighbour who would always gawk at her.

From his balcony, his car, while walking by her house. Chandni would find his gaze transfixed on her.

He had, of course, tried to chat with Chandni on text as well. But she had never had time for that.

Today, however, something inside Chandni was driving her on.

She wanted to be seen, appreciated, admired. She wanted to feel alive.

Chandni wore her heels, the ones she knew accentuated her buttocks, and picked up the pizza box.

She strutted down confidently to her neighbour's house.

Kabir lived alone, so she knew that he would open the door. She knocked on the door, free from any hesitation whatsoever.

Shuffling from heel to heel, she now felt a hint of doubt inside her. But Kabir's eyes fixed on her face from the moment he opened the door eased her slightly.

What was happening to her?

"Chandni! Hi," she heard Kabir speak.

"Hi Kabir! This is for you," nervous, she extended the pizza out.

"Oh, you came all the way yourself? Should've let me know and I would've come to pick it up," Kabir remarked.

"No, no, I thought I'd come and say hi to you," Chandni blushed.

"Oh then, I must insist you come in and spend some time with me, Chandni," Kabir insisted.

"Come, come," he cleared the doorway for her.

"Umm, okay, I guess I can spare a few minutes," Chandni hesitated but entered his house for the first time.

Kabir set the pizza down on the dining table.

"We'll open this up, but first Chandni ji, there's nothing better than an afternoon drink," he suggested.

"Oh no no, Kabir, that's not necessary," Chandni tried to turn his offer down.

"No no Chandni ji, I don't have much work today, and I'd love to offer you a drink," Kabir had already begun pouring a Jagermeister in two glasses.

"Umm okay, why not!"

Chandni watched him fix both their drinks.

And even in pouring the drinks, Chandni could tell Kabir's gaze was on her yoga pants clad thighs and buttocks.

She herself could not take her eyes off his arms.

"So, you do yoga regularly?" asked Kabir matter of factly.

"Ah yes, me and my daughter have been doing it in the morning," Chandni mentioned.

"On the terrace?" he asked offering her the glass.

"Yep, morning time," she added, taking the glass from his hand and enjoying his gaze shift from her legs to her breasts. He caught her eye and they both smiled awkwardly at each other.

"You ought to call me over sometime, in that case!" Kabir said half jokingly. "I workout on the terrace as well, can jump over to yours anytime. Make the most of having a shared terrace, if you will," he giggled.

Chandni giggled back, part of her was charmed by this man, who had always subjected her to a creepy gaze.

Maybe she was enjoying this a little too much.

"Cheers, Chandni ji," Kabir smiled warmly at her.

"Cheers, Kabir!" Chandni smiled a genuine smile back.

Kabir motioned her to the couch in the room, and sat next to her.

Chandni could almost taste his sweet perfume in her mouth. And she in her own mind, had an eye for his fit, pumped arms.

"So, tell me, how's it going?" Chandni heard him say, his eyes stealing glimpses of her beautiful toes.

"Umm, everything is a bit hectic," Chandni opened up.

She enjoyed the conversation as much as Kabir's intense gaze on her face and her body.

They had a couple more drinks, listening to songs, humming along.

He had the same taste of music, Bryan Adams dominated the playlist.

Sooner than later Chandni felt tipsy, she had never tasted Jäger before, but it had turned out to be a tasty yet potent concoction.

She realised that Kabir had shifted closer, and his barefoot brushing against the arch of her foot almost made her jump.

What was this? The first sexual touch from a man other than her husband in decades.

Yet, she let his foot stay pressed against hers.

She felt his toe brush suggestively against the arch of her sole every few sentences.

"Another drink, Chandni ji?" Kabir smiled.

"Umm, it's quite late Kabir," Chandni retreated her foot slightly, much to the dismay on Kabir's part. She saw an instant disappointment on his face.

"Oh, but it's barely 1.30 in the afternoon, Chandni ji! Alright, just one last drink," he uncapped the bottle and poured in.

"Okay okay, as you say," Chandni conceded.

"Cheers!" he handed her glass to her.

"I must say Chandni ji, I love how you have painted your toes, it's very beautiful" Kabir said.

Caught off guard at this flirtatious remark, Chandni managed to respond.

"Kabir, of all the things you could compliment, you chose my feet," she giggled.

What? Are you flirting back? What are you doing?

Chandni instantly thought to herself.

"I've been admiring a lot of things about you, your body, Chandni ji, but I thought your beautiful feet would be a good place to start," he said and deftly held her dangling foot in his hand.

"If you don't mind, may I?" he looked into her eyes as he placed her heel clad foot in his lap.

"Umm hmm sure," Chandni let a breath out.

Kabir unhooked the buckle on her heel and placed it on the floor. Her naked foot resting in his lap.

He stroked her beautiful feet, and Chandni kept melting away in her spot on the sofa.

"Ohh Kabir, that's so good," she whispered out.

And she felt Kabir get harder under her soles, through his pants.

Chandni freaked out, but she felt good at the attention, and what it was doing to Kabir.

She knew it couldn't go any further than this. But this was a feeling that she had been craving.

She quietly placed her other foot in his lap too, and the magic his fingers were weaving made her close her eyes for a second.

She felt a little something on her littlest toe, and she looked down to see Kabir's wet tongue caressing her tiny toe.

She wanted to pull her foot away, but something inside her didn't.

She bit her lip and held on, encouraging Kabir to slowly cover the rest of her toes with his tongue.

She felt pleasure melting inside her. She was completely swept up.

And when he put her big toe in his mouth, she knew she was farther along where she had hoped to draw the line.

She knew that now, Kabir could take this as far as he wanted. She was defenceless.

But she wanted this to stop too.

"Kabir, that's enough," she whispered out.

And Kabir licked her sole straight.

His hand now up her thigh and across her buttocks.

She looked down at him, lost in a trance. Before her hands rested on his arms. She felt the strength, like steel.

And something in her gave in yet again.

As Kabir came up, Chandni felt her feet, legs have a mind of its own, not leaving his mouth, till she was folded in half and he now towered over her. His crotch against hers.

And he dropped down for a kiss. Chandni shared a deep deep kiss with him.

They both kept kissing each other. No words said.

None were needed.

They made out like teenagers. Like they were back in school.

Is this what it feels like to be a kid these days? Is this how her daughter felt? Chandni found herself kissing Kabir back. Her hands were now roaming on his body. One had managed to slip inside and brush against his naked back, his sculpted chest.

She could breathe his perfume, and she wanted more.

She felt Kabir tugging her T-shirt away and she let it off, dropping it to the floor next to the couch.

They both kept kissing each other's lips, as if breaking away from the kiss would somehow break the spell.

Both of them wanted to stay lost in this moment.

Chandni unbuckled his jeans quickly, pulling his erect cock out of his boxers deftly.

She felt Kabir tugging at her yoga pants, and she lifted her hips slightly off the couch to feel the slip away and off her legs in a single go.

Her panties too with them.

She was dripping wet.

Kabir lowered himself to place his crotch against Chandni's.

Chandni felt his hardness against herself, and encouraged him to go all the way.

Naked on his couch, she wanted this man. Right now.

She saw Kabir put some spit on his cock and settling on her pussy again.

She locked her eyes on his, and gave a soft nod.

And felt Kabir enter inside her, his girth spreading her tight pussy.

"Ahh Kabir," she held on to those strong arms. Biting her lips.

"Slowly Kabir," she whispered, and spread her legs wider for him to enter her further.

She was painted in ecstasy!

She felt Kabir grow harder and bigger inside her pussy, and she felt fuller than she had felt in years.

This was pleasure turned a thousand times.

And she licked and nibbled Kabir's neck and chest.

She was losing her mind with every blow inside her.

"Aaahh god, yes Kabir, don't stop pleasee!" She moaned out, not wanting this to ever end.

Kabir's cock felt like a hot iron rod, plunging into her wanton pussy with every passing blow. She bit her lower lip, and just welcomed the pleasure coaxed in pain with open arms.

She felt Kabir's mouth settle on her breasts, pulling her bra down, and sucking her hard. Chandni was losing her mind.

This was sex that her mind could not comprehend.

"Ah yesss, yess, just like that Kabir!" She moaned out, surprising herself.

She meekly put her hands on her mouth, before moaning softly again.

Chandni was enjoying being taken like a slut on another man's couch, and there was no denying it!

She felt Kabir pounding into her harder, like a wild animal now.

Something she had never experienced.

And her moans rose in a crescendo.

"Aahh fuck fuck, yes Kabir, fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Chandni's toes curling at the pleasure.

She looked at Kabir looking down at her with hunger and lust.

And before she could understand, she felt Kabir's hot cum filling her up.

In blissful abandon she herself came, trembling, digging her nails into Kabir, biting her lip.

And Kabir let go, and settled down on her breasts. Recovering. Catching his breath.

Chandni gathered her clothes and dressed herself. Before quietly sliding out of the door, her cheeks flushed red.