Sunny, Barbara and Ev

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers

"So I showed her the first one we made. While we were watching it – and you have to remember that we were both pretty drunk, and that Barbara hasn't had a real date in months – I noticed that Barbara's hand was down between her legs. It was very discrete, but it was definitely there. I made some silly comment about it being just like being back in college, and Barbara told me it wasn't because I wasn't doing the same thing."

"Shortening the whole thing up, Barbara and I went to bed together, and wound up playing with each other most of the night, and the following morning."

"So why are you telling me this? Is this a confession, do you want to go live with Barbara, just exactly what is the idea here?"

"Oh God no! I am perfectly happy married to you, and I want to stay that way. I have no interest in any kind of a permanent relationship with Barbara. While lesbian sex can be interesting, it doesn't hold a candle, at least for me, to sex with you."

"I'm not sure what, but something that was said on that video, gave Barbara the idea that you would be interested in sex with two women. So Barbara volunteered to be the camera person the next time that we decided to play in front of a camera."

"Wouldn't that go against your wanting the sex to be just the potential of someone seeing us, not actually having someone watching us?"

Sunny was quiet for a few minutes.

"Yes and no. Does it go against what I originally said, of course it does. The fact that it is Barbara, who has already seen me playing with myself, seems to make a difference. I'm not even clear in my own mind why it is different, it just seems like it is."

Sunny leaned over, and put her hand in my crotch, feeling my erection, an erection that had been there since she got part way into her story.

Laughing, she told me that it didn't appear that at least part of me objected to the idea.

Over the next week or two we talked about it. Not constantly, not even daily, but every once in a while the subject would arise (no puns intended), until finally Sunny asked if I was interested, or if we should just drop the whole idea.

"Okay, let's try it. It is not a whole lot crazier than some of the other things we have tried."

That was flat out a lie. We had never tried anything this crazy, but what the hell, nobody was being forced to do anything.

It was decided that the following Friday night would be the night.

I got home about six, only to be told to get showered and changed before Barbara got there. Obviously Sunny had gotten home earlier, the house was spotless, the bed freshly made and turned down. Sunny had stopped at an Italian restaurant we both liked and picked up a lasagna and some bread sticks which would just take a few minutes to warm up. Wine was already on the table open and breathing.

By the time I showered and started getting dressed, Sunny was in the bedroom doing her makeup. I started to put on underwear and an undershirt when Sunny told me not to bother.

"Huh?"

"Underwear and t-shirts are a pain to get off. Lose them. A pair of slacks and a shirt is all you need."

I was setting up the bar when the doorbell rang. Sunny called from the kitchen, and asked me to get it, which I did.

Barbara was there, no surprise, with a bottle of wine and a bag of something, apparently dessert.

Barbara came in, and did her normal thing of kissing me on the cheek. Only this time she also whispered in my ear.

"I hope you are nervous, because I sure the hell am."

I gave her what must have been a bit of a weak smile, took the bag and wine from her and led her into the kitchen.

The bag had fresh strawberries and blueberries in it, all cleaned and ready to eat, together with a bowl of whipped cream.

Barbara kissed Sunny hello, and I went out to make drinks.

"Ev, when you are done making the drinks, get the video camera and show Barbara how to use it."

I had just started to sit down in the chair that I normally use, and moved to the loveseat, putting our drinks on the table beside it. Barbara came out, and I handed her her drink. Barbara sat down on the loveseat a demure one or two feet away, and we went through the camera controls. It wasn't a big deal, the controls were nothing special, and she caught on in about in a minute or so.

Then we sat there, neither one of us knowing quite what to say or do. Barbara fiddled with the camera controls, taking clips of the room, then rewinding and trying again, getting a feel for the zoom and so on, but really just playing for time.

A few minutes later Sunny came out and announced that the salad was ready, the lasagna would be ready in 30 or 40 minutes, and that she would throw the bread sticks in at the last minute to warm them up.

Sunny sat down on an ottoman that we had just a few feet from the loveseat, and the inane conversation resumed. Obviously none of us knew quite what to say at this point.

"Oh for Christ's sake. This is ridiculous."

With that Sunny stood up, unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on her blouse, so that it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, and stepped over to me, bent over, letting her blouse hang open so that I could see her breasts.

"See something you might like?"

She moved forward a bit, kissed me on the lips, and put her hand on my groin, squeezing my penis a bit.

My hand moved to her breast automatically, fondling it, and playing with her nipple.

"That's a bit better." She murmured.

Sunny moved back a bit, turned to Barbara, and kissed her full on the lips, her hand going to Barbara's blouse, and unbuttoning a couple of buttons. She kissed her a second time, and this time she took Barbara's hand and placed it directly on my penis, squeezing her hand so that Barbara was firmly holding my penis in her hand.

"Move over Barbara, this whole nonsense of nobody wanting to make the first move is stupid."

Barbara moved over until her thigh was touching mine, and Sunny sat down beside her, leaving Barbara trapped between us.

It was a little confusing at first, who was supposed to do what to whom was a little unclear, but we managed to get that straightened out in fairly short order, with my hand on one of Barbara's breasts, and Sunny's on the other.

We explored more, and for some reason it wound up as though Sunny and I were taking care of Barbara, without paying any attention to each other.

Suddenly the timer in the kitchen dinged, and Sunny sat up.

"Time for dinner."

Sunny went off to put the bread sticks in to warm, and I treated myself to a kiss or two from Barbara without interference from Sunny.

Dinner was interesting, and good. Our dining room table is made for six to sit at comfortably. Normally Sunny and I sit at one end across from each other. If we have guests, then Sunny sits on the end so she can get up easily to go into the kitchen. Tonight it was a bit different. Sunny and I sat across from each other, as we normally would do, and Barbara was sitting at the end between us.

After we finished the salad, Sunny and Barbara served the lasagna and bread sticks, and Sunny started with a bread stick, slowly putting it in her mouth and sliding it in and out as though it were a penis. Barbara caught on immediately and started doing the same thing. I watched them for a few moments, then took my fork, and deliberately licked it, extending my tongue so that just the tip of my tongue was running across the fork.

Sunny had her foot in my lap, rubbing my groin, when I saw her suddenly jump just a bit. It seemed that Barbara had her foot between Sunny's legs.

Things went downhill from there. Or perhaps it was uphill. In any event, all three of us were very interested in getting done with dinner and moving on to the next course.

I started to help the ladies clear the table, and was told in no uncertain terms that I had to save my strength for later. As they put the dishes into the dishwasher, and the food into the refrigerator, I finished my wine, and listened to the giggles and whispers in the kitchen.

Finally they were done, and Sunny came out, followed by Barbara. Sunny came up on one side of me, kissed me, and rubbed her breast up and down my arm. Within seconds, Barbara was doing the same to my other arm.

"Would you like the dessert Barbara brought now or later."

"Which dessert are you talking about?"

That brought giggles and laughter.

Sunny reached over, unbuttoned the rest of Barbara's blouse, exposing her breasts to me completely and asked:

"Well, do you want this first or second."

We adjourned to the bedroom, and I set up the video camera. I made Sunny and Barbara put their clothes back together, then told them that they were to undress each other, then make each other come, preferably by doing a 69 while I filmed it.

This seemed to strike a chord, and shortly I was filming the two women kissing each other, and slowly, very slowly, undressing each other. The image I will always carry with me was the two of them completely nude, breasts pressed against each other as they kissed just before falling onto the bed.

Sunny was on top, and Barbara had her legs spread as much as she could, while Sunny knelt with her legs on either side of Barbara's head.

They both came at about the same point, I'm guessing because they knew each other's trigger points, but maybe it was just the luck of the draw. It didn't really matter to me because all I could think of was how hard my cock had become, and how much I wanted to fuck one of them.

They collapsed on the bed for a few minutes, their faces both shiny with the other's juices. Then Sunny announced that they weren't being fair to me.

Sunny padded over to me, kissed me, and I could taste Barbara on her lips. Sunny took the camera, and told Barbara to undress me, which she did, taking as much time as she had in undressing Sunny. As she undid my slacks, and dropped them, she took my cock in her mouth, playing with it, sucking it, licking it, until I was almost ready to come right then and there.

They got me laid down on the bed, and Sunny had the camera back on the tripod and joined us. After a little bit of foreplay, mainly involving Sunny and Barbara both licking my cock, and sucking their way up, one of them on each side, from my balls to the head of my penis, which would often result in a quick kiss between the two of them.

Finally Barbara straddled me, and eased me into her pussy. While she was doing this, Sunny straddled my head, much like she had done earlier with Barbara. I could hear the two of them kissing as I licked Sunny's clit, and Barbara was rotating her hips, driving me deeper into her pussy.

I could feel Sunny come, her thighs tightening on me, and that was all it took to push me over the edge. Actually, I don't quite know how I lasted that long. But I could feel myself spurting up into Barbara, then our mingled juices flowing down my cock, and across my balls and thighs.

The rest of the night was pretty much like that. I really don't remember all of it; just that I know I fucked Sunny at least once while Barbara was sitting on my face.

The one thing I do remember is that Barbara decided, for whatever reason that she wanted anal sex. I certainly wasn't against that, as Sunny really didn't seem to care for it. For some reason, Sunny seemed to be a bit turned on by the idea, and immediately begin arraigning the pillows so that when Barbara knelt down, Sunny's head was right under her pussy, her head being held up by the pillows. Sunny moistened my cock with her mouth for a few moments, then lubed it with a bit of Vaseline before guiding it up to Barbara's rose bud. Barbara in the meantime was doing her absolute best to bring Sunny to a climax with her tongue.

When I tried to enter Barbara her ass was clenched so tightly that I couldn't get started, finally having to tell Sunny to stop for a minute while I got in.

I eased myself in, a little at a time, until I was buried completely into Barbara's really tight ass. Sunny, by now, was alternating between sucking on my balls, and sucking on Barbara's clit.

I knew this was going to be good when I heard Barbara whimpering – not with pain, but with desire – and moving her ass back and forth a bit as I moved into her then withdrew, over and over.

Finally, Barbara started to come, and I thought my cock was going to get cut off. She clenched her muscles as she came, and just started roaring out her need, desire, whatever it was – she was climaxing like she hadn't before.

After we took a quick shower to clean up, Barbara insisted that Sunny try the same thing, only Barbara wouldn't insist that Sunny do anything other that participate in the glorious experience that she had just had.

What worked for Barbara obviously worked for Sunny also, because it was the first time I had ever seen or heard her have an orgasm with anal sex.

We cleaned up again, and I went to sleep with a woman snuggled up on either side.

The next morning I woke up to Sunny and Barbara getting it on, and when they were done, Barbara almost immediately decided that she wanted me to fuck her.

By Saturday night, I was completely fucked out. Neither one of them, or even both of them together, could get me hard again. Barbara went home about 10:00pm saying that she was getting too sore to enjoy it much longer. Sunny was the same way.

Sunday morning was a bit different. I awoke to Sunny seeing if she could raise the dead, and darned if she couldn't. She asked me if I wanted her to call Barbara back for another round, and seemed quite pleased when I told her that I just wanted to make love to her, and not to go into another fuck marathon.

This happened two or three more times, then Barbara found "Mr. Right", and married him. We still see Barbara on almost a weekly basis, but sex is not part of our friendship, although very occasionally Barbara will pat me very discretely on the thigh. I don't think it is an invitation, just a reminder.

As for anal sex – Sunny is more open to the idea, and every once in awhile we do that, although I don't think that the orgasms she gets are anything like what she got with Barbara and I involved.

Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers
12