All Comments on 'Sunrise Cocksucker'

by Jakemcmann

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bipat55bipat55about 1 year ago

God I love your sweet sultry sexy mouth on my cock . I love the way your hot tongue curls around it ,,,,I love the y way your lips clench around my head as I start to fuck your pretty mouth. I;m stroking my cock so hard as i pump in and our of your warm lips . Hearing your soft moans and groans as i turn your lips into pussy lips

You are so sexy! Such a hot lively cocksucker …..Can I return the favor, lover?

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

I want to suck a big white cock with you Jake. The man will be cut, a purplish hued cock head, skin so tight it looks like his dick will burst. You and I can both kiss it, then lave our wet tongues slowly, all the way down to his balls. Our tongues look like wicked snakes as we move together back up to his helmet, and we french kiss his head.

"oh fuck" he whispers. I see you take him in your mouth, and I move down to suck on his balls while you blow him. I begin moaning in lust just like you two are. Two dirty gay cock suckers making love to an 8 inch long dick.

It is very thick and powerful. Rigid as a piece of oak. The ultimate masculine cock.

We worship it together Jake. sharing his prick, going down on him giving different sensations to his manly dick.

"yeah suck it you faggots. . . you like my big cock. . . your mouths are amazing"

We kiss each other briefly, then coat his meat with saliva. We both want his cum very badly. I whisper to you "take his load, save a little and drip it into my mouth Jake. I want you to fuck me after he cums, I'm so turned on baby. . . I'm a total faggot and I love it"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJakemcmann@Jakemcmann
Horny married cocksucker. I just love a hard cock to suck. I mostly like sucking strangers I met during my day. Look out for the horny man who wouldn’t mind a guy sucking his cock for him. My wife knows I love cock and encourages me to indulge my fantasies. She gets off watc...