Sunrise Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Babe, Mmmmm, yes," he whispered, eyes now close, focusing only on me. "Soon, soon...."

I hadn't noticed the couple that were about three rows in front of us and a good halfway over towards the center. I didn't care, they were cuddled up with drinks and popcorn and she very well could be doing the same to him I chuckled to myself.

Josh's eyes were still closed, head now back and his hips pushing into my downstrokes harder so I quickened my pace, felt him wriggle in his seat.

"I'm cumming," he simply said, pushing his hips to my hand and a large spurt went air born landing on this thigh. The next three rose out of his head as I continued to stroke and poured over my hand, the glorious wetness and warmth so welcomed.

I swooped in like a bird diving in on a fish and covered the dollop of cum on his thigh with my mouth, sucking it off his hairy leg, my tongue like a mop, my lips like a vacuum, the sucking sound did reverberate some so I came up for a moment.

No one was the wiser, Josh's smile and relaxed face, so kissable, watching when I went back down and covered his cock this time, sucking the drizzling fluid still rising out as the hardness left. I sucked and pulled up like that same bird pulling a worm out of a hole.

I licked off some of the cum, my hand still around his receding cock, then let him go, taking my hand, still coated somewhat in his release, and dipped it in my popcorn. Holding my hand out, with the white kernels resting and some stuck, on my hand, Josh pulled them off, getting what he could, and popping the jiz covered delights into his mouth.

I quickly transitioned, sliding my shorts and boxers to my thighs, hard on glistening with the clear fluid that was leaking out, looked over at the buried in couple and waited for Josh's hand. He gripped it, this larger hand on my smaller cock had it pretty much firmly in his grip, his thumb covering the slit on top and just rubbing the soft, cut head.

"Heaven..." I breathed and he did that for a while, the precum getting rubbed down and evaporating. The beach football scene had started and in cue and beat with the background song he began to stroke me fast.

"Mmmm, Yes, Oh yes," I cooed. "This is going to be quick."

He smiled and increased the pace, almost daring me to cum instantly, my body now jubilant and completely turned on, wish he was behind me, inside me, stroking me, feeling his large cock in my arse as I felt his hand around mine. It was at this moment I know I wanted him badly.

"Cummmmminggggg," I said softly, and slowly. "Oh, man!"

I released my load, not getting much height, sending pulses of my white cum over his hand again and again. He went down on me instantly, cleaning it up with his lips, sucking it off my balls, shaft, flaccid cock, sucking and licking before sitting up and then kissing me hard.

The couple was not moving and no one in the theatre knew we just did what we did, sealing it with a long, tongue dancing, kiss, sharing the flavors our body shot out. We broke, sat back, and watched the movie.

We let the air of the theatre dry us out, each taking turns going to the bathroom after pulling our bottoms up. The moments after I came, I still was holding thoughts of him entering me, wanting that ultimately, wondering how we could quicken this game.

The movie ended and we walked out together, onto the street, there was still sunlight in the late spring sky. We hadn't talked since I came on his hand but exchanged looks, each in our thoughts, each wondering the others.

"Wanna get something to eat?" I said. "Or do you have to get back."

"Don't you have a wife to get home to," he said, not answering my question.

"Actually," I said, pausing, smiling, not believing I hadn't thought to share this. "I don't. She's in Chicago for the next couple nights. Let's go get Mexican at 'Plaza'."

"Oh really?" he said responding to my revelation. "You've been holding out on me naughty boy."

"And..." I said, wanting an actual response.

"I'm in," Josh said smiling, rushing to me, slapping me on the butt and heading down the street towards our tequila destination.

12