Sun's Out, Bums Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel humiliated, Miss treating me like the sissy slut in the video. Miss' giggle subsides enough for her to give me a command. "Rub the lotion in, we wouldn't want your cheeks to get any redder." She burst out laughing as she finished the sentence. I start to rub the lotion in and notice the problem in my bikini bottoms is almost gone, such is my embarrassment.

Miss is clicking on my phone. I hope for some respite, I don't think I can handle nearly 3 hours of porn in my ears, not to mention Miss' teasing. I feel exhausted and I can imagine it's only been 20-30 minutes.

I hear music, a pop song, which is not Miss' style. I have heard it before, but can't place it, but I am thankful for the mental break. Then the lyrics start, "opps there goes my shirt over my head, ohh my, opps there goes my skirt dropping to my feet..." I look across and she is seductively remove her slip ons, then her socks. She is actually doing a strip tease, oh my penis instantly responds.

Miss is so playful today, I watch intensely, I can't believe my eyes, she starts to grab her shirt. Then she drops it and starts laughing, shaking her head no. Oh she is teasing me. Miss picks her book up without a thought of the arousal she has caused in my mind and body. She is simply reading as if the past 30 seconds were all in my mind. I am aching from the arousal, but I shut my eyes hoping Miss has had her fun. The song ends and hopefully so does my torment.

It's been a few minutes of silence in my ears and I am starting to calm down. This is mainly due to the lack of stimulation, but also the fear of tanning. It is so hot, I feel like I am baking. My thoughts are no on the tan lines that I am inevitably going to have. I hope that no one will be able to tell what I have been wearing.

Suddenly I am distracted by sounds in my ear, it's an audio book. Oh no, it is erotica. This is going to be pure agony, trying to stay still whilst I am getting bombarded with such kinky thoughts. The story centres around a sissy who is dominated by a lesbian couple, Goddess and Mistress. Goddess is gentle and she seems fair, although does a lot of teasing. Mistress is stern and a sadist, she punishes sissy every chance she gets.

Oh the scenarios are so detailed, the sissy being spanked, being made to dance for her Domme's amusement, washing her Domme's underwear by hand, made to stand in the corner whilst the couple have sex, being made to smell the sex toys after the couple have used them. Oh it was one hot scenario after another. The contradiction of the playfulness and then the harshness, the dreamy activities and then the torture.

The book must have gone on for an hour, it feels like my body has been tensed into a state of arousal, teetering on the edge, for most of the time. I feel tears in my eyes from the sheer exhaustion of not being able to move. I am forgetting to breathe, such is my state.

"Oh you must be hungry Lexy, I'll grab us something to eat, unless you want the delivery boy to bring you a pizza?" Miss winks and then starts giggling.

Miss taps my phone, as she walks into the kitchen. Oh no, what now is my only thought, music again..."Ain't no sunshine when she's gone." I smile as I get the not so subtle message. Miss has a knack of sending me to the edge and then pulling me back.

Silence again as Miss returns. "Bring your towel here Lexy. There, next to my lounger, make sure you're in the sun though." Unlike me, Miss has been in the shade all day. After I place the towel I am instructed to remove the airpods, which I do. "What a mess you're making to you bikini bottoms Lexy." We both look down, oh there are wet patches all over the front panel. I feel my face going red. "Lay down Lexy the food will be done shortly."

I continue sunbathing, but this is better, I am so close to Miss, although I am on the floor and she is on the lounger. She is reading and I am listening to her breath, oh I am so happy, my concerns are washed away. I feel so peaceful.

After what seems like 2 minutes, but was probably 20, Miss jumps up and goes to the kitchen. I was going to offer help, but I know not to move. Miss returns with several bowls and a few plates. She places them on the other lounger. I sit up ready for the food. Miss is preparing the food.

"There you go Lexy. A veggie sausage with a couple of potatoes either side." Miss places the plate between my still spread out legs. "I know you're not used to something that big between your legs Lexy, so maybe you should start on this. Baby cucumber with two cherry tomatoes on either side. Remember no biting until I say." I am sure the shade of red on my face has never been seen before, such is its intensity.

I begin licking and sucking the food I have been presented with. Miss is laughing whilst eating hers. After about 10 minutes of torment, she says I can eat up. After I have finished she gives me a bowl of salad with potatoes and cut up veggie sausages. Thankfully this looks normal. "Oh Lexy, I forgot your fork, use your hands." So I began eating with my hands, which isn't too bad considering the food choice, I guess.

Once we finished our food Miss tells me to lie back down whilst she clears the dishes. I keep thinking I can't have a long time left of the sunbathing, Miss returned and confirmed my thoughts. "Okay Lexy another 20 minutes and your sunbathing is over. Do you want airpods or silence?" I instantly think it is a trick, but ask for silence. Miss says "Okay," and continues to read. I lie there listening to her breath, in my happy place. The time flies.

"Okay Lexy, times up. Let's have some fun." Oh, I wonder what that means. Miss notices the smile across my face. "Let's have a water fight. Oh you would like me in a wet t-shirt wouldn't you Lexy?" I nodded my head enthusiastically. "Okay, Lexy put this on will I get the water guns." Miss throws a white t-shirt at me whilst giggling. I unfold it and immediately get the joke, it says 'Small Penis' with an arrow pointing down. My penis shrinks as if it is in on the joke.

Miss returns with a super soaker, it looks like a cannon. She hands it to me. Oh I can't wait, this will drench her t-shirt. "Right Lexy, this side of the grass is mine, that side is yours, and the middle here is a neutral zone. You must stay on your own side." I am starting to get a little excited by the prospect of drenching Miss' t-shirt. The garden is not big enough for her to hide.

We are standing in our starting positions. "Are you ready Lexy?" I nod even more enthusiastically than last time. "Set and..." Oh Miss' words have got me on edge, "Oh wait you haven't got your water pistol Lexy." I look down at the super soaker in my hands confused. Miss goes in her pocket and pulls out the tiniest water pistol I have ever seen, it must have been a toy in a Christmas cracker. "Here is your pistol Lexy, now give me mine."

I am honestly thinking of throwing a tantrum. To get me so excited and then take that away is so mean. I feel a tear run down my cheek as we swap weapons. "Oh Lexy, don't be upset, you are not used to handling something so big, this size weapon will be more familiar."

Looking at the tiny pistol in my fingers, I am ready to burst into tears. Then splash, Miss shoots me in the face whilst laughing, "Go." I look up and I am getting soaked by Miss and the water is so cold. "I thought you could do with a cold shower."

I know I am defeated but I squeeze the trigger of my water pistol, water dribbles out the end without any force. I squeeze harder, maybe more pressure, but nothing. Meanwhile Miss is giggling and drowning me is freezing cold water. I look down, my bikini bottoms are soaked, but due to the coldness you can barely tell that there is anything in them, which upsets me.

Then I look at my soaking t-shirt, you can clearly see my bikini top and due to the temperature of the water my nipples are erect. My first thought is that this could have been Miss' chest, which she denied me, but there is no hope fighting this, this causes me to sob uncontrollably.

Miss rushes over with a towel, wraps it around me and gives me a cuddle. "There, there Lexy. You have been such a good girl today. I have really enjoyed playing, I have had so much fun with you Lexy." Miss' words bring me comfort. I forget about the previous events and just take solace in the fact the Miss cares, even though I always knew she did.

"And should I tell you a secret Lexy?" I nod, still partially sobbing. "My neighbours are away today." Oh I squeeze Miss even tighter knowing she wasn't trying to humiliate me in front of her neighbours.

12