All Comments on 'Supanova Ch. 02'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5

I came

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super hot

Love the fictional characters and your treatment of them!

Definatly needs more squirting anal sluts ;)

Keep up the great writing

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Amazing!

This series is absolutely fantastic! I hope Irina is coerced into signing contract with maybe some more brutal stipulations. The contract signing scenes are so well written I’d love to see it again. Irina needs to catch up in her anal training to match Kat and Vera maybe with some huge anal toys and a fist. I would love to see a scene where Marcus is fucking Irina from behind with Kat and Vera on either side getting their asses fisted. Looking forward to part five of this series whatever it’s content is. Thanks for all your submissions, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I keep coming back to this series.

I love how descriptive your stories are. I really appreciate the work you do. I think I like Katyuska the best maybe partially because of the nice art work.

Thanks for the great reads!

Psylent21Psylent21over 3 years ago
Can’t wait for part 3

Hope all is well and that you find the time and inspiration to release another story soon. All of them are amazing!

thedusty1thedusty1about 3 years ago

Really liking this guy & how he treats his models, you are an excellent writer & your descriptions leave me wanting more. Poor Kat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...