Super Awkward Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex inspires Kara to try something.
7.7k words
4.43
8.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place during Season 4 of Supergirl, but it deviates from canon. Sequel series to Super Sam.

*****

Kara Danvers always meant well, but it had a tendency of blowing up in her face. No matter how spectacularly that happened, she was never discouraged. After all, she was Supergirl. The definition of Hope and Justice. Because Truth, Justice and the American way was a nice slogan, but it wasn't accurate, given she lied by omitting her true identity all of the time, and while America was her home, she was putting out fires elsewhere all the time.

Sometimes even on other Earths. But she was getting off topic. The point was, her heart was in the right place tonight, but more than ever before it had backfired over and over again, each time worse than before, with especially the last one extremely worrying her.

Having J'ohn arrays Alex's memory of her being Supergirl had seemed like a good idea at the time, but as tonight had proved it was anything but. Because one minute her sister had been unknowingly drooling over her, the next Kara was blurting out the truth, which just might have ruined her relationship with her sibling, and maybe her whole foster family.

She would be lucky if Alex ever talked to her again for letting her embarrassing herself like that, and that would be definitely never if she ever found out what Kara did next. Because after that, she had flown around the city. Mostly to clear her head, but also because she was Supergirl, and it seemed like a good idea to patrol. Then she meant to go and apologize to her sister, but instead of calling or knocking first, like a normal person, she'd simply used her x-ray vision, with disastrous results.

Normally it was fine, as Alex hadn't really been much of a sexual person until she met Maggie. But even the stuff that Kara had seen them do was downright innocent next to what her sister had been doing to Sam. Kara hadn't meant to stay, but it was like a car wreck. She just couldn't look away. Oh God, she just kept watching as Alex ass fucked Sam, and the worst part of it was it actually turned her on.

So much so, that she finally stopped watching and headed home only after Alex and Sam had stopped having sex, it wasn't so that she could have a cold shower. Kara tried to tell herself that over and over again, but the second she saw Lena Luthor again, her girlfriend looking ridiculously sexy, as usual, Supergirl just couldn't resist what she really wanted.

"Kara, hey. How was patrol?" Lena greeted warmly, not yet noticing the look in Kara's eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it." Kara said, quickly shutting and locking the window behind her, before advancing on her woman.

"Oh no, did something bad happen?" Lena turned to finally see the way that Kara was looking at her, then grinned wickedly, "Or something really good?"

"No!" Kara blushed, then tried to cover up her obvious lie by stammering, "I mean, no... it, it was completely uneventful. Boring really. Honestly. I just... Rao Lena, you look so good. You always do, but... wow. It just makes me so, you know? It, it made me think things. Dirty things. Like, all night. And I just want to... you know..."

The last part of that ramble definitely wasn't a lie, and Lena obviously knew it, as she went from looking happy, and puzzled, to thoughtful, and then finally happy again. Clearly, the gears in her head were turning, trying to figure out exactly what had caused Kara to be so flustered, which was very dangerous, as there was a very, very good chance that she would figure it out.

Which was why Kara close the distance between them, and rested her forehead against Lena's. God, she wanted to kiss her so very badly in that moment, but she also didn't want to do something that the other woman wasn't ready for. After all, she didn't want to be all 'caveman', and just walk in demanding sex on the spot. Luckily for her, Lena was very accommodating.

Lena wouldn't be this accommodating for everyone, but she loved Kara Danvers with all her heart, and could tell that she was in need of distraction from whatever was going on inside that pretty little head of hers. Don't get her wrong, later she would definitely push for more answers, confident that she could coax them out of her lover, but for now she was happy with kissing Kara Danvers.

After all, it was maybe her favourite thing in the entire world. It might be tied with sex with this goddess of a woman, but kissing might just have the edge, as there were times that Lena felt like she could be satisfied with this alone. At least when it came to her precious Kara. Like right now, the whole world falling away as their lips once again pressed against each other.

In moments like this, their stressful lives fell away, and there was nothing but each other. Which continued to be the case throughout the initial gentle kissing and into the heavy make out session that it eventually evolved into. Oh yes, her Supergirl gently lowered them down so that Lena was sitting on the couch, and Kara was straddling her. At one point, she was even grinding into her.

Almost hard enough to hurt, although as always Kara instinctively remembered to hold back her strength, so it added an extra amount of thrill for the Luthor without being painful. Which was extremely effective, because Kara wasn't the only one worked up from the events of earlier in the night.

Honestly Lena had always felt intense desire around Kara Danvers, and after years of repressing it for the sake of their friendship she now finally have the go-ahead to actually act on those desires, meaning that her very naughty thoughts about this goddess of a woman had doubled. She hadn't even thought that was possible, but apparently it was.

Then again, she was spending more time with Kara, which was certainly adding to it. Then there was the conversation they'd had earlier. Lena did feel guilty for her part in messing with Alex, but she just couldn't help herself. Especially when that kind of talk added to her own enjoyment. Just thinking about it now made her tried to turn the tables now, only for her stronger lover to pin her down.

"Nooooooooo!" Kara whined petulantly, before pleading, "I wanna do you first. Please?"

"I suppose that would be all right." Lena quipped with a smirk.

"Yesssssssss!" Kara grinned widely.

"But leave me enough strength to fuck you." Lena insisted quickly.

"Yes Ms Luthor." Kara blushed.

After that exchange Kara stood up and motioned for Lena to follow suit. This was one command that the Luthor had no problem obeying, chuckling and grinning as she did so, more or less, just to make the Super blush. She definitely succeeded, although that was quickly forgotten as Kara grabbed hold of her dress and pulled it over her head.

The underwear followed, Lena only too happy to help Kara remove her clothes, leaving her in nothing but a pair of high heels, and a little bit of jewellery. Just as she was happy that the super suit seemed to be staying on for now, as she loved to fuck Supergirl while she was wearing her iconic costume. After all, what more delicious treat could there be for a Luthor?

Kara wasn't even thinking about what she was wearing now, as all the mattered to her in that moment was getting Lena Luthor naked so she could see that amazing body of hers in all it's glory. Besides, it was her turn now. When it was Lena's turn, she would get to decide what Kara would be wearing, and what they would be doing.

Although admittedly, Kara did have a suggestion this time. Something she forgot about more and more as those yummy tits were revealed to her, and that even yummier pussy. Oh God, she was like a kid in a candy store. Or admittedly, herself in a candy store. She didn't know what she wanted to put in her mouth first, as everything just looked so good.

For a few long seconds Kara had to just stand back and admire the prize in front of her, before leaning in to give Lena a kiss. It was supposed to be brief, but like many of their kisses, it went on longer than intended. Although on the bright side, she achieved her goal of getting Lena to sit down so she could straddle her waist again, so that when she did finally break the latest kiss between them she could work her way down to Lena's neck, which she kissed, licked, sucked, and even gently bit down on.

As always, she had to watch the force that she was using, but she used enough to mark what was rightfully hers. Something that she knew annoyed her woman, as she could not return the favour. Although admittedly, Kara wasn't too happy about that either.

What she was very ecstatic about, was being able to kiss her way down to Lena's tits, especially when she found herself working her way up one of them to take a nipple into her mouth. Something that Kara happily licked and sucked for a few long seconds, before kissing her way down that boob and up the other so she could repeat the process.

Kara then went back and forth for a few long minutes, soon adding her hands into the mix, so she could cup one boob more firmly into her mouth, while playing with the other breast with her other hand. And of course, she increased the force of the licking and sucking, worshiping those boobs as they deserved to be worshiped.

"Kara please, mmmmmmmmm, lower." Lena then abruptly moaned, reaching down to stroke Kara's hair while adding, "Ooooooooooh baby, you know how much I love you. But I need more. I need, ohhhhhhhhhh, I need you to lick me. Oh yes, I need it. Oh Kara, you make me so needy. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, go lower! That's it baby. That's just what I need. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, good girl. Ah fuck, you little tease! Ha ha ha ha, you've learned well. I'm so proud of you, sweetie. Yes you have, yes you have. Oh yes! OH YES! Oh Kara, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Those actions and words were designed to make Kara preen and do as she was told, and they absolutely succeeded. Kara knew that she was being manipulated, but she didn't care. She also didn't care that this was basically Lena doing her a favour. After all, Kara loved foreplay as much as the next girl, but clearly she was in the mood for something more.

Oh yes, Supergirl had walked in ready to fuck, and luckily for her she had the most caring and loving girlfriend ever, who understood just what she wanted in that moment, and gave her the permission she needed to take it. Which made her want to repay the favour, something she tried to do by providing more teasing, something that she knew her woman loved.

Lena certainly loved a good bit of teasing, but she definitely preferred it when she was the one doing it. There was certainly a thrill to receiving it, especially when it was sweet Kara Danvers doing it, but in moments like this, it could be rather frustrating. Because yes, she knew that Kara wanted to savour the moment, but the truth was, Lena was almost just as needy.

Because again, she was guilty of enjoying the earlier incident with Alex a little too much. And well, she had been surrounded by beautiful women at the time, and just because two of them were dear friends, that didn't stop her from finding them attractive. And most of all, Kara Danvers was her girlfriend! Oh God, she was actually dating Supergirl, meaning to a certain extent, she was horny all the time.

So it was infuriating having Kara kiss her way down her stomach so slowly, but her girl wasn't exactly known for her patience. Exactly the opposite, in fact. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before she got what she wanted. And when she did. Namely Kara Danvers, pressing her tongue to the bottom of her cunt and sliding it all the way upwards, even lingering on her clit for a few wonderful seconds, at the end there.

Which of course had Lena closing her eyes, throwing her head back and letting out a loud cry of overwhelming pleasure. She held that position for a few long seconds, while continuing to let out cries, gasps, moans and whimpers of joy as the mighty Supergirl officially began licking her pussy.

For better or for worse, Kara avoided her clit after that first initial lick. Although mostly for better. After all, while it meant less pleasure initially, it did mean she received more later. And would cum harder. But most important of all, this would last that much longer. Oh yes, because while Lena was tired of being teased, she wasn't tired of getting her pussy licked. Especially when it just started.

Of course, the downside was that they risked Kara's super hearing picking up something that needed immediate attention, but when that happened in the past she was right back in a matter of minutes, and Lena had the added benefit of knowing that Supergirl had just saved the day, somewhere, with the taste of her pussy on her lips. Luthor pussy, at that.

It greatly amused Lena to wonder what Supergirl's adoring public would think, if they could see her now. Especially given she was still in the suit while eagerly lapping away at her cunt. Oh yes, Supergirl was a good little rug muncher for Lena Luthor, worshiping her cunt at a moments notice like her hot little mouth and tongue belonged to her.

Although amusingly enough, this wasn't even her idea, this time. No, the mighty Supergirl had flown in here, hungry for Luthor pussy, and Lena was only too happy to oblige. Hell, this was the closest they'd come to Kara topping her, which was a delicious change of pace, and extremely amusing, considering how things normally went between them.

Kara didn't really feel more in control than usual. If anything, she was struggling to control herself, as usual, and hoping that Ms Luthor would take control over the situation. Or at least, she did when she came to her senses, given that initially she was just so completely lost in her love for pussy that she wasn't thinking much of anything.

Luckily at times like this her body went into autopilot, delivering several long, slow licks to the tasty treat in front of her, being sure to ignore Ms Luthor's clit for now, so that she could enjoy this wonderful experience for that much longer. Of course, inevitably her ability to think slowly came back, along with the awareness of her desire to give that cute little clit the attention it deserved, getting more yummy pussy cream in the process.

Luckily, she had been trained better than that. The thought made Kara blush, but it was true. Ms Luthor... Lena, was an amazing teacher. So loving and patient with her. So very good at... details. Telling her little things which would drive women crazy, and then giving her the perfect amount of encouragement for it to sink in.

Although, Lena insisted that she didn't need it, which was kind of embarrassing, but it was true. Kara had always prided herself on being a fast learner, but her girlfriend called her a natural when it came to licking pussy, and she wasn't wrong. Which again, was a little embarrassing, but it shouldn't be. And it wasn't, as mostly, Kara was proud of it, especially given the wonderful results.

This was certainly no exception, given that she got a number of wonderful rewards. Like the moans, gasps, whimpers and cries from her lover, and the hand gently stroking her affectionately. God, Kara loved those rewards, especially the sounds. They just made for such wonderful encouragement, and the sweetest music to her ears. Way better than anything else she'd ever heard.

And while being petted was a little insulting, honestly, after what she'd seen tonight, it was kind of working for her. Okay, maybe it worked for her before, because apparently she was a 'total bottom', according to Lena, and in moments like this, Supergirl had to admit that the other woman might have a point.

Of course, her favourite reward was the yummy liquid she got to swallow. Lena's regular pussy cream was addictive enough, but her girl cum was indescribable. Which made it very, very tempting to increase the pace, so she could get that girl cum sooner. Or at least some more pussy cream. But no, Kara wanted to make sure this could last for as long as possible.

Besides, it had been what she had been trained to do, she thought with a blush. And besides, the longer this lasted, the more strokes to her head, and the wonderful sounds of pleasure she got to hear. Also, for a while there, she was even able to look up and into Lena's eyes and see the love she had for this woman reflected back at her, along with just pure desire, which made her heart flutter.

Lena's heart fluttered whenever they locked eyes, but especially during these moments. And the same was true for just looking at the goddess known as Kara Danvers, AKA Supergirl. Oh God, Supergirl was in between her legs, licking the pussy of a Luthor! That would never get old. And Lena never wanted it to stop.

Which was sadly, why she had to eventually look away from her darling girlfriend, and just stared at the ceiling while trying to think unsexy thoughts. Which was hard for her, given just how naturally good Kara was at this, especially after given the chance to practice. Luckily for the Luthor, she had plenty of practice too. Both with Kara, and more importantly without her.

Not that it could compared to being with someone she truly loved, but Lena had been blessed with many, many lovers over the course of her life, most of them women, just looking to experiment and do something crazy. And what could be crazier than hooking up with a Luthor? Hell, it had become one of her main advantages lately. And before that, she had just been rich, and still was, which always helped.

And all that experience had taught her patience. As had running her own company, and well, the lessons that the Luthors had taught her growing up. And in moments like this, all of that was put to the test. Oh yes, no matter how much experience she had, and no matter how much she tried, and no matter how much she wanted this to last forever, ultimately Lena couldn't take it anymore.

"More! Mmmmmmmmm, give me more!" Lena moaned, "Oh Kara! Kara! Mmmmmmmmmm, my little Supergirl, give me more. Give a Luthor more of your sweet little Super tongue. Yesssssssssss, that's it, ooooooooooooh God, lick my clit just like that! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! No! Don't make me cum, mmmmmmmmmm, not yet. No, mmmmmmmmm, I'm not ready to cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face yet. Just tongue me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, tongue my twat! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, just like that. Ah fuck! Good girl, oh God, good little Supergirl, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd Kara, oh Kara, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Of course, it didn't take much to get Kara to hit Lena's clit with every stroke of her tongue, instead of every so often. In fact, Lena could have done with easing into it, something that she shouldn't need to point out at this stage, but it was hard to complain. Literally, Lena found it hard to form words when the pleasure had increased so dramatically over such a short amount of time.

But also, if she could have complained, she probably wouldn't have. No, it just felt too good for that. And well, there had been a decent amount of build up already. Oh yes, it wouldn't be long now, before the brunette was ready to cum in the blonde's mouth and all over her face, and the only question left, was how long it would be before then.

Initially it was a question of when would Lena form the words to ask for it, and maybe it should have been that way, but it wasn't. No, pretty much, as soon as Lena felt ready to cum, her inpatient girlfriend pushed her tongue as deep as it would go inside of her, instantly triggering a powerful climax. And the poor Luthor barely had a chance to survive that attack before Supergirl bombarded her with another.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers