Super Awkward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then another, and then another, and then another. Oh God, Lena came more than with any other person, which made her love Kara Danvers even more. Not that it would stop her from punishing her lover for her disobedience. Although it would be something the Super would love almost as much as she did, the Luthor promised herself that.

Kara had been planning on waiting until Lena gave her the permission she needed to make her woman cum, but she just hadn't been able to control herself in that moment. Besides, she was kind of hoping to give the other woman an excuse to punish her. Also, to be fair, it wasn't like she made the Luthor cum the first time she got the chance.

No, she built her up by focusing on that cute little clit of hers, even taking it into her mouth so she could both lick and suck it. Hell, she would've probably made her girlfriend cum like that, but she just couldn't resist the urge to officially tongue fuck another woman. Especially this woman. Oh yes, Kara shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Lena's pussy, instantly making her cum.

Thanks to her superspeed, she was then able to pull her tongue out, and wrap her mouth firmly around the entrance to that pussy, so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. Also, thanks to her superspeed, Kara was still able to savour it, even though it only last a few seconds for someone without superpowers.

She then of course repeated the process, the second time able to literally give the other woman a tongue fucking. Oh yes, Kara Danvers was able to literally thrust her tongue in and out of the pussy belonging to Lena Luthor. It was probably only a couple of minutes, or maybe even less, but again, thanks to her superpowers Supergirl was able to savour that fact.

It was something that Kara felt like she was living for at this point, and she definitely didn't want it to end. However, she also wanted to leave Lena enough energy to be able to return the favour. Which felt so selfish of her, but Lena assured her it wasn't. Besides, there were times that Kara just couldn't resist fucking her woman into unconsciousness. And impressively, vice versa.

Although it was also impressive that didn't happen here, that the excitable blonde was able to control herself enough to slow things down, and bring the brunette down from her high. She was even able to, just about, pull herself away from that tasty treat, without having to be pushed away at the end.

Admittedly she lingered there for a few long seconds, just to make sure she got every drop of the escaped girl cum, but then Kara leaned back on her knees, licked her lips, and then finally looked up at her seemingly exhausted girlfriend. For a few long seconds she worried she hadn't pulled away quick enough, or worse, had hurt the woman she loved, as Lena seemed completely out of it.

Then Lena opened her eyes, the Luthor and the Super exchanging a hard to read look, which turned into a wicked grin. Then they were kissing again, deep, passionate, and needy. Kara was initially startled, but she didn't care. All that mattered was they were once again kissing, this time Lena tasting her own cum and pussy cream on the tongue of Supergirl.

Just thinking that made Lena want to cum again, but instead she broke the kiss, and breathlessly purred, "Your turn."

"Yay!" Kara beamed.

"So... what do you want?" Lena asked, before quickly adding, "But whatever it is, please don't take off the suit."

"Well..." Kara blushed.

"Well what?" Lena gently pushed, after a brief pause.

Unable to look at Lena directly, Kara lowered her head, and then after a brief pause stammered, "Do, do you think Alex was right?"

"About which part?" Lena questioned with a wicked grin.

Another pause, and then Kara cautiously asked, "Do, do you think that my... that Supergirl's ass was made for fucking?"

"Definitely." Lena beamed, then quickly reassuring, "And I'd do it in a heartbeat, if you want. But we don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Just because one Kryptonian likes it up the butt, doesn't necessarily mean that you will."

"What, what makes you think that Sam likes... that kind of thing?" Kara questioned softly, looking up momentarily.

"Well, Alex's little speech, for one thing." Lena explained, almost casually, "For another, I've seen Sam sitting awkwardly for weeks, so either her healing ability has gone completely, or they're having a lot of anal sex."

"Oh..." Kara blushed, looking right back down again.

"Like I said, we don't have to do it if you don't want too. But I promise, if we do, I would do anything in my power to help you to enjoy it." Lena swore softly.

,

"Thanks." Kara smiled happily before admitting, "And I think it would be fun, so, so I'm in, if you are."

"Definitely." Lena beamed, before questioning, "Were you thinking of my fingers, or..."

"Your strap-on." Kara admitted bashfully, "I mean, I'm Supergirl. If I'm going to do this, I might as well do it right. Right?"

"Well, in that case, bend over." Lena ordered firmly, and then quickly added, "And don't worry, we'll go nice and slow, and ease you into it with a nice rim job. After all, we don't want what happened last time I took you doggy style to happen again, do we?"

"No." Kara blushed furiously, and did as she was told.

Lena felt bad for mentioning that, but it kind of felt like she had too, given that she was referencing Kara using her laser vision to set the curtains on fire when she came. Admittedly Lena didn't particularly care about the curtains, but if her beloved Kara didn't get herself under control when she came, the results could be disastrous, and deadly.

Possibly for both the Luthor, and the innocent civilians surrounding them. Admittedly, it would be quite an amazing way to go, but then she wouldn't be able to fuck the mighty Supergirl again, and that would truly be a tragedy. Especially given what she had just been offered, which had the brunette quickly equipping herself with a strap-on and covering it with lube.

She kept a close eye on that cute little butt while doing that, and needed another few minutes to savour it once she pulled that iconic little skirt up and over her girlfriend's hips, then pulled her panties down. Pulled Supergirl's panties down to reveal her virgin ass hole! The virgin ass hole of Supergirl, which she, Lena Luthor, was about to defile. God, the thought really had her drooling.

Which was good, because she used that extra saliva to spit onto Kara's virgin butt hole, and then rubbed it in with her tongue. Which was a process she repeated a few times, before settling into a long, thorough rim job. One which had sweet little Kara Danvers moaning happily for her already, which was a very positive sign.

Thankfully she continued getting those sounds, maybe because the other girl seemed surprisingly relaxed, considering what was about to happen. Which eventually made Lena bold enough to try pushing her tongue inside that forbidden hole, but unsurprisingly, she just couldn't get through, and had to simply settle for swirling her tongue around that hole.

Especially considering the attempt made Kara tense up, which wasn't a positive sign. It was only momentarily, but still. It was more than enough to keep the rimming going for perhaps longer than was necessary, before Lena replaced her tongue with a finger.

As that finger was still very much covered in lube, it had an easier time than her tongue, but only just barely. God, Lena had never felt such a tight little hole, which seriously had her second guessing whether such a thing was possible with a depowered Kryptonian like Sam, let alone one who was still at full strength like Kara was.

But given that Kara's response was mostly positive, and Lena was actually able to push the entire finger into Supergirl's butt, and fuck her with it, convinced her to give this a shot. Also, she just couldn't resist the opportunity to fuck Supergirl in the ass. Especially when it really was made for fucking. So after a few minutes of anally fingering her lover, she pulled that finger out, sucked it clean, and then pushed her luck a little bit more.

"Kara, will you do me a favour?" Lena asked sweetly.

"Anything." Kara smiled dreamily.

"In that case, spread your cheeks." Lena gently pushed, "Mmmmmmmmm, offer up your anal cherry to me like the gift it is. And then keep spreading those cute little cheeks of yours, so I can watch my dick disappearing into that virgin ass. Oh yes, that's it Kara! Oh Kara, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, good girl!"

"Okay..." Kara blushed furiously, doing as she was told.

Kara almost backed out of this a couple of times, but she remembered how hard Sam had cum, and how much she seemed to be loving every second of it, even if that was kind of hard to imagine right now. Rao, as Supergirl, she had dived into countless dangerous situations without breaking a sweat, the costume giving her permission to embrace the unflinching persona that she had worked so hard to create.

But now, even while wearing the suit, Kara felt out of her depth and more nervous than she had ever been in her entire life. She also felt incredibly vulnerable, a feeling which was magnified by reaching back, grabbing hold of her butt cheeks, and pulling them wide apart. Although at the same time, because she had to press her face down, she was able to look back to see the desire on Lena's face.

It was the only reason she got through the next few long seconds without backing out, as Lena Luthor admired the prize in front of her, and then pressed the tip of her cock against Supergirl's virgin ass hole. She then slowly pushed forwards, causing Kara's back door to start stretching for something much bigger than a finger.

Much bigger, which caused the blonde to squirm under the assault of the brunette, who thoughtfully stopped half way through, but if anything that was making it worse. Kara just wanted Lena to get it over with at this point, and eventually she got her wish, her rear hole finally stretching wide enough for the head of that big dick to slide through that back entrance, and into her butt.

Something that Lena just couldn't help comment on, "I did it. I got your cherry! Mmmmmmmmm, Supergirl's anal cherry! Oh my God Kara, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you really are the best girlfriend ever."

"Thanks." Kara blushed, although she had the feeling that Lena didn't really hear her.

Which was understandable, as was the fact that Lena kept murmuring those things over the next few long seconds as she savoured the moment, and then again after she started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of long, thick strap-on dildo to slide through Kara's back door and deep into her back passage.

Something which was incredibly embarrassing, but not as bad as Kara thought it would be, because again, it was pleasing Lena, and that was the main thing here. Also, it didn't hurt nearly as badly as she thought it would. Admittedly it wasn't exactly comfortable, but it was bearable. Which was true even for the anal penetration. Because sure, it had hurt, but nowhere near as bad as some of the other things she had experienced.

There had been one thing she was expecting though, which exceeded her expectations. Namely, the thrill of doing something so naughty as to allow her girlfriend to sodomize her. Oh Rao, not so long ago, Kara, would describe herself as vanilla in bed. She mostly let her lovers do all of the work, as she was afraid of hurting them. But not with Lena.

Well, she was afraid of hurting her more than anyone, but the Luthor was very, inventive, when it came to working around the Super's abilities. Although maybe she should've done more before they started this, because Kara was really worried that she would love this, as much as Sam did, and they would have another embarrassing accident, like the forementioned curtain destruction, only far worse.

Lena was trying to be good and pay attention to how Kara was dealing with all this, but it was so very hard when she had Supergirl bent over in front of her, spreading her butt cheeks and offering her the most forbidden hole on her body as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure. And of course, it was even better when her cock was stretching that tight little butt hole wide open, and slowly sliding into it.

Sliding into Supergirl's ass hole! That's what her cock was doing. And in that moment, it truly felt like part of her. Like it was flesh and blood. It was a good thing it wasn't, because it was so tight, she probably wouldn't last very long. Hell, she thought she might cum just from the mental high of it, meaning it was very hard for her to focus on how her girl was feeling.

Thankfully, as far as she could tell she was taking it fairly well, especially given this was her first time taking it up the butt. Then again, that shouldn't be a surprise. After all, this was The Girl of Steel. An alien who literally had superpowers, that she used to protect the world around her. This kind of pain was nothing for her. And yet, Lena couldn't help feeling proud of her.

Which only grew tenfold as she realized she was almost out of dildo. Lena then grinned wider and wider as that amount increasingly decreased, until her thighs were pressing up against those cute little ass cheeks, announcing every single inch of her big dick was buried deep within Supergirl's ass. Something which of course, she just had to gloat about.

"Every inch! Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's every inch of my dick, deep in your ass, Supergirl." Lena grinned wickedly, before half checking, half taunting, "How does it feel, huh? How does it feel to have an ass full of cock? Huh? Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, tell me, Supergirl, how does it feel to have an ass full of cock like a nasty little slut?"

"Good." Kara blushed, replying without thinking, then blushing even more.

"Really?" Lena questioned, stunned by the answer, both because she hadn't been expecting one, and because of the answer itself.

"Yes?" Kara whimpered with another blush.

"Are you asking, or telling?" Lena couldn't resist taunting.

"I, I don't..." Kara stammered.

"Hey, it's okay..." Lena quickly soothed and backed away, even while taunting a little more, "There's no rush. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, take some time to think about it. Then, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Supergirl can tell me all about how she loves taking it up the ass. Until then? Oooooooooooh baby, just relax and enjoy."

"Okay." Kara replied weakly, before moaning as Lena officially started fucking her in the ass.

For a moment there Lena thought she was going to talk herself out of this wonderful treat, but maybe she shouldn't have worried, given Kara's reaction to the initial butt fucking. Oh God, all it took was moving her hips back and forth one time in the slowest, most gentle thrust she was capable of, and already the mighty Supergirl was moaning softly in pleasure. God, it really was so hard not to push her luck by pushing her girlfriend some more, and it was probably inevitable that she would do that.

But it was probably good that she didn't, given that the sounds that her girl was making weren't of pure pleasure. No, there were some whimpers and cries of discomfort, which made Lena feel a little guilty. But the fact that Kara was even enjoying it as much as she was from the start was a very, very positive sign.

Indeed, as the minutes ticked by, those reactions became even more positive, causing Lena to chuckle wickedly, and increasingly focus on the wonderful sight in front of her. It was really, really hard not to get completely consumed by that amazing sight, considering this was Supergirl bent over in front of her, in her little suit, no less, with her skirt pulled up and her panties pulled down, exposing her ass to a Luthor.

God, she was even continuing to spread those cute little ass cheeks, giving Lena Luthor the best possible view of her big dick sliding in and out of that forbidden hole. Oh fuck, in and out of Supergirl's butt hole! Her cock! Oh God yes, she was so happy in that moment Lena pretty much lost the ability to think.

Kara wished she wasn't aware of what was going on right now, as it was incredibly embarrassing. Don't get her wrong, she wanted to enjoy this. She wouldn't have agreed to be butt fucked if she thought liking it wasn't a possibility. But this early? Oh God, she was a total anal whore! Which was a fact she was left to wallow in, as she received a long, slow ass fucking.

One which proved while Supergirl might be an anal loving bottom, Lena Luthor was very much an ass pounding top. Rao, right from the beginning, Lena had been so effortlessly sexy that it hadn't been a surprise she had been amazing at every aspect of love making, but now she was truly putting on a master class, gently coaxing Kara's ass to relax and accept that it was now the cock sleeve of this superior woman. Or maybe, Supergirl was just a massive anal slut.

Honestly, it was probably a combination of both. But ultimately it didn't matter. All that mattered was this was overwhelmingly amazing, and embarrassing, something Kara got to experience for what felt an eternity. Or maybe she just wished it was an eternity. Oh Rao, part of her wanted this to last forever. However, an increasingly bad part of her mind, wanted more.

She just wasn't sure how she was going to be able to ask for it. Talking dirty was Lena's thing, not hers. Sure, Lena was able to push Kara to do it, but that was just for Lena's benefit. Then again, Lena had asked her a question, and now seemed like a good time to give an answer. Especially as it could give her everything she so desperately wanted in that moment.

"It feels good." Kara moaned softly, breaking the silence which had fallen between them, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, oh God, it feels so good. Oh Rao, mmmmmmmmm, it feels so good in my ass. Supergirl loves it up the butt! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, Supergirl loves taking it in the butt! Supergirl loves being butt fucked by Lena Luthor! Oh yes! Butt fuck me Luthor, ooooooooooooh, fuck Supergirl's tight little butt. Please Lena, fuck me hard, and make me cum like a little slut with a cock in my ass. With, with your cock! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD! OH LENA! LENA! OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully Lena didn't push her in the way that she thought she might. Although that was probably because she told her exactly what she wanted to hear. Which was the point, but it was also true. Oh God, Kara needed to cum with a dick in her ass.

Something which shouldn't be so easy for her, but it was, Lena Luthor only needing to increase the pace of the sodomy only very slightly for her to be able to make Supergirl cum from being fucked in the butt. Which was incredibly humiliating, but for better or for worse in that moment, it only added to the incredible pleasure that was echoing through Kara's body. Something which continue to happen, until she could no longer think coherently.

In fact, her last coherent thought for quite a while, was that she wanted to do this over, and over, and over again. Oh yes, she wanted to be butt fucked as often as possible, something that would probably be easy to talk her girlfriend into, given just how gleefully wide Lena was grinning right now. Oh God yes, Lena Luthor had never looked more beautiful than when she was anally pounding Supergirl.

Not that Supergirl could afford to spend too much time looking behind her. No, she was far too worried about having another accident, like the incident with the curtains, and hurting the woman she loved. Or worse. So she kept her eyes straight ahead, and desperately concentrated on controlling herself, as she experienced one mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm.