Super Awkward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena chuckled wickedly the first time she gave Supergirl an anally induced orgasm. There were many achievements Lena was proud of, but none more than this. After all, this was fucking Supergirl. She had fallen in love with Kara Danvers, and knew better than anyone the difference between the idealized persona her girlfriend put on, and the real woman, but in that moment, she couldn't help but getting hung up on exactly who she was doing this too.

And what she was doing. And what her family would think of her, if they could see her now. If they could see her dominating a Super in a way they never had. Oh yes, she loved this girl with all her heart, but in that moment, Kara Danvers was kind of her anal bitch, and that was truly mind blowing.

That overwhelming thought, combined with the feeling and the sound of her thighs smacking against Kara's butt cheeks, the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and the wonderful sounds her girl was making, all combined to make sure that Lena came too. She was normally better at holding back, and if it had been anyone else, she would've probably been able to do it.

But this was Kara Danvers, her Supergirl, and she was making her cum by fucking her up the butt. Although to be fair, cumming together made it more erotic. And definitely more hot. Oh yes, once she started cumming Lena just couldn't stop, and all she could really do was try to push herself through that ecstasy, so they could both enjoy it for as long as possible.

For better or for worse, as soon as Lena began working them up to what was a hard and deep anal pounding Kara was only too happy to help out by letting go of her cheeks, lifting herself up onto all fours and beginning to push herself back against that big dick, so that they were working together to make sure that the butt sex was as hard and as deep as possible.

Obviously for the better, as it was the two of them working together to increase their mutual pleasure. Just as obviously, it was for worse, because Kara was clearly having a very hard time controlling herself at this point, made obvious by the fact that she started floating up, up, and away, with Lena helpless to stop her. And for a second there, it looked like things were going to get even worse.

However, then Kara realized there wasn't as much dick in her ass as before, and she ended up pushing backwards so hard she knocked Lena down onto her back, and then frantically started anally riding her in the classic reverse cowgirl position. Which again, was a double-edged sword, as while Lena was glad this was continuing, and she was so exhausted at this point, this was the only way it could, it kind of became painful for her.

Also, and more importantly, they were still in danger of an accident happening. Fortunately her girlfriend either recognize that, or the mighty Supergirl genuinely ran out of steam. Either way, the blonde came crashing back down onto the brunette, gasping for breath, making the Luthor feel very smug with herself, as she rolled the Super onto her side into the spooning position.

Then after gently kissing Kara's pretty face and neck Lena whispered with a wicked grin into Kara's ear, "Alex was right, mmmmmmmm, your ass really was made for fucking."

"Lena!" Kara exclaimed with annoyance, although she couldn't help laugh a bit.

"What?" Lena protested with a laugh of her own, "The aftermath to this was going to be super awkward no matter what. Might as well have some fun with it, right?"

"Shut up and hold me." Kara grumbled.

"I love you too." Lena cheeked.