Super Awkward Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara has an offer for Alex.
7.9k words
4.73
7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Just one thing?" Sam asked softly as Alex was unlocking the door to her apartment, "Don't hate me?"

Alex Danvers was about to ask why her girlfriend Sam Arias thought she could ever hate her, then she got a pretty good reason when she opened the door to reveal Supergirl waiting for her. The same girl Alex had unwittingly confessed feelings for a short time ago, which would be bad enough, but then it was revealed that this was her sister. Meaning that obviously the last person she wanted to talk to right now was Kara Danvers.

And having her dressed in that suit was just making it worse. But Alex couldn't seem to move. No, she was rooted to the spot, partly because of Sam's betrayal, but mostly because Kara was standing right in front of her, with an understandably worried look on her face.

"Hi Alex..." Kara greeted softly, then quickly pleaded when she saw her foster sister was about to bolt, "No, don't go. Please? We need to talk. You can't avoid me forever, you know?"

Despite wanting to argue otherwise Alex admitted after a long pause, "I know."

"Great." Kara beamed, before suggesting, "Do you wanna sit down and have a drink first?"

"God yes." Alex sighed and made her way over to the sofa, and a glass of wine, while adding without thinking about it, "And could you take that off?"

Unable to resist grinning bashfully Kara questioned, "Really?"

"You know what I mean!" Alex protested with a blush.

"Yeah, I guess." Kara grinned.

Alex then downed the glass which was waiting for her, poured herself another, and then glared at a smug looking Lena Luthor, and questioned, "Does everybody really have to be here for this?"

"No." Sam replied quickly, firmly telling her, "We can leave if you want. Just say the word, and we'll do it. I swear."

"But you might want us to stay, at least for a while. Just to, clarify some things." Lena said cryptically.

"I want them here, to help me to talk you into staying, if necessary." Kara said softly, before protesting, "I wish it wasn't necessary, but you kind of left me no choice here. You won't return any of my messages, and you completely shut me down when I try, to talk to you at work. What am I supposed to do? We can't go on like this, you know? And I don't want too. You're my best friend Alex. I love you."

"I love you too Kara." Alex said automatically, before protesting, "I just need time."

"It's been weeks." Kara pointed out, "How much more time do you need?"

"I don't know." Alex grumbled, taking a big sip of her glass of wine.

There was a brief pause, then Kara pointed out, "It's affecting our work performance, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." Alex grumbled.

"Well, isn't that something you'd want to fix?" Kara questioned hopefully.

"Of course I want to fix it. I just can't do that over night." Alex whined, finishing her second glass and pouring another while adding, without looking at her sister, "It's... it's just going to take a minute to get over you. Supergirl! To get Supergirl out of my head. Because you're not... I'm not... you know what I mean!"

"Not really..." Kara grumbled, before admitting softly, "And that's kind of the problem."

"I know." Alex said softly.

"No, you don't..." Kara grumbled, before blurting out, "The problem is, I don't want you to get me out of your head."

"What?" Alex frowned.

"You heard me." Kara said boldly, deciding it was now or never, "I, I don't want you to get me out of your head, because I feel the same way. I have a crush on you too, Alex. I, I always have. In fact, I dismissed it as a girl crush for so long, when I know it's more. And as for you, too. So, why not explore it? See where it leads? Who knows, maybe we get it out of our system? Save ourselves from making a mistake at some point down the road, or not do anything about it, which I think would be the real tragedy. Or we could go on as we are, awkwardly repressing our feelings, even if it kills us a little more each day. Which I don't want. I, I want to show you just how much I love you."

There was another long pause, and then Alex turned to Sam, "Did you know about this?"

"Anyone with eyes knows about this." Lena grumbled.

"No one was talking to you." Alex snapped, "It's-"

"What, none of my business that my girlfriend is propositioning you?" Lena interrupted dryly.

"Alex!" Sam said firmly, hoping to give her girlfriend what she needed, "No one here is judging you. Me and Lena are here to see you and we support this idea, and we think it's what you really want. And maybe even what you need. If We're wrong, I'm sorry, but please just take a deep breath, and think for a second, okay? I know you're mad, but why? Because society thinks this is wrong? Your foster sisters, not sisters. You both attended a wedding between foster siblings, for God sakes. How is this different? God, I had feelings for women for years, but I didn't act on it, because it was frowned on by society. If there's any lesson from that, it should be don't listen to society. At least when it comes to sex."

Yet another long pause, and then Alex downed her latest glass of wine, pouring another one, and then repeating the process, before asking Sam, "You really don't mind?"

"I really don't." Sam promised, "I want this."

"We all do." Lena chimed in.

"Please Alex?" Kara pleaded, before beginning to babble nervously as Alex again downed her latest glass of wine, "We can make it a one time thing, if you want? And we can do whatever you want? Oh, and I can leave the suit on, if that helps? Whatever it takes. I just, I just want to find a way for you to be comfortable with this, because I really, really, really want this. I-"

The Girl of Steel was then cut off by Alex grabbing hold of her face and smashing their lips together. Something which she couldn't do unless Supergirl was willing, and in this case she was very, very willing, given how eagerly she kissed back. Which Alex wanted to be able to blame on the wine, and to be fair, she more or less had finished an entire bottle in just a few minutes, which was more than enough to get even inexperienced drinker like herself buzzed.

However, if she was being honest with herself, she knew exactly what she was doing. She it was wrong, but she just didn't care. Hell, herself restrained had been hanging on by a thread, and when she had Kara, Lena, and maybe especially Sam pushing her into this poor Alex just couldn't take it anymore.

In the short time they had known each other Sam Arias had quickly become the voice of reason in Alex's chaotic life. Hell, lately she was pausing to question what Sam would do in any given situation, before allowing her temper to get the better of her. And now it was her girlfriend, pushing her into having sex with... Supergirl. Alex couldn't think of her as anything else right now.

Not when her tongue was in her mouth, their bodies were pressed against each other, and one of her hands had even move down to squeeze Supergirl's butt. Something which continued for a few long minutes, before the kiss was broken and the two... co-workers took a few long seconds to catch their breath. Especially the one who initiated the kiss.

Then Alex turned to Sam and again questioned, "You really don't mind?"

"No." Sam reassured.

"As long as we get to watch." Lena purred, "And I get a turn with Sam."

"If that's okay with you." Sam quickly added, biting her lip, before continuing, "If not that's okay. Totally. It's just, well... I may have had a teeny tiny crush on my Boss, and while I would've never risked my job, and my friendship before... well, now it seems like a fair trade. But we don't have too. And we don't have to stay. Just say the word, and we'll leave. Both of us. I promise."

Yet another pause, this one brief, and then Alex said, "You can stay."

"You sure?" Sam pushed, as it was only fair.

"Yes." Alex said dismissively, turning her attention to... Supergirl, "You're Supergirl. No more, no less. Understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes Alex." Kara smiled.

"And that goes for you too." Alex shot a glare over at Lena, and then look back and forth between the two brunettes, "Both of you. In fact, the less you say the better. Ideally nothing."

"Yes Alex." Sam said softly, while Lena just made a motion of zipping her mouth closed.

"Right then, let's take this somewhere more private." Alex said, getting off the couch, and then pulling her shirt over her head while heading in the direction of the bedroom. She then quickly added, "Oh, and definitely leave the suit on."

"Yes Alex." Kara repeated with a grin, as she and the other girls followed her sibling into the bedroom.

Along the way Alex removed the rest of her clothing, while not looking behind her at the other women, then got onto the bed and then almost casually asked, "So Supergirl, you wanna fuck me, huh?"

"Erm, yes." Kara cleared her throat, and tried her best to put on her Supergirl persona.

"Really? Right here in front of your girlfriend? And mine? Huh?" Alex pushed, "Is Supergirl really that much of a slut?"

"Yes." Kara blushed, unable to argue, given the circumstances.

"Prove it." Alex further pushed, "Get over here and eat me. Mmmmmmmm yes, show me how much Supergirl loves pussy."

"Erm..." Kara hesitated, before questioning, "Foreplay, first?"

"Whatever." Alex said dismissively, "Make it quick."

"Yes Alex." Kara smiled.

Honestly, Alex didn't really need much foreplay, as her whole body was buzzing right now with excitement. She'd tried to fight these feelings ever since she re-learned who Supergirl was, along the way realizing that she had probably repressed some feelings for Kara.

Along with every other girl in her teens. And now she was given permission by her girlfriend and... Supergirl too, to explore these feelings, how could she refuse? Even if it was weird having Lena and Sam taking a seat by the bed, in something that they had obviously set up earlier. Not that she had much time to think about that, as she was quickly straddled by the superhero, who gave her a deep and passionate kiss, which thankfully prevented her from thinking for a while.

Kara had definitely thought about this before. Like way, way too much, if she was honest with herself. Especially lately. Oh yes, Lena Luthor was giving her some of the best sex of her life, and yet, she just couldn't stop thinking about her older sister. And Alex didn't make it easy on her, being all sexy and perfect. And being an amazing kisser.

Okay, she was only really finding out that now, but she had no doubt that Alex would be, because she was good at everything. So good, in fact, that the mighty Supergirl kind of forgot what she was doing there for a few long seconds. Also, there was the fact that Alex was naked, underneath her, and oh Rao, both of the siblings couldn't really think at that moment.

It didn't get much better when Kara broke the kiss, both in terms of the thinking thing, and the pleasure they were receiving. Oh yes, this was just as good, as Kara quickly moved her lips down to Alex's neck, and began covering it in kisses. Which made her want to mark that flesh, but it was more important than ever to ignore that feeling.

Not because she might hurt the other girl, although that was still a concern. However, the most important thing to remember throughout this, was that Alex wasn't hers. No, she was Sam's, and despite what she was doing right now, Supergirl didn't want to come between them. Especially not with Sam sitting only a few feet away. With Lena, for that matter.

So instead, Kara took a few long minutes kissing up and down Alex's neck, before moving down to the other girl's tits. Which she did by slowly kissing her way down the soft flesh. And then kissing up it, round it, and side to side. Oh yes, Kara slid her lips all over those perky little titties, initially without taking a nipple into her mouth.

Of course, it wasn't long before she began to gently take them into her mouth, both licking and sucking them. Especially as it had the exact reaction she'd been expecting from that. Namely gasps, cries, whimpers and moans. Which definitely caused her to get lost in that for a while, which was apparently too long for usually the more patient of the two siblings.

"Lower, mmmmmmm, please, go lower." Alex moaned, "You were the one who wanted to do this so bad that you seduced me, mmmmmmmm, you might as well go ahead and give me what I want. Oh yes, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oh God, Supergirl wants me so bad? Then do it! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fucking eat my pussy, you little bitch! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me how much Supergirl loves pussy! Fucking show me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes! That's it Kara, I mean Supergirl. Get that pretty little mouth lower! Please? Oh please, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fucking lick me!"

Hearing her big sister beg for her already was incredibly thrilling. Especially considering exactly what she was begging for. Which was kind of counterproductive for her, because it just made Kara want to listen to her all night long. Of course, she would never be that cruel. Also, her sister was asking for something. They both really, really wanted.

So inevitably she did as she was told, and started moving her lips downwards towards the tasty treat which was waiting for her in between Alex's legs. Oh Rao, even without her heightened senses, the smell would've probably made her mouth water, but as it was, it was impressive that Kara didn't rush her movements, and made sure to cover her sibling's stomach in kisses as she got closer and closer to her destination.

Alex was getting really annoyed at the Super. She thought this was supposed to be a quick fuck, to get it out of her system, but the blonde was milking this for every second it was worth. Admittedly, there was part of her which was grateful for that, as she enjoyed foreplay as much as the next girl.

However, there was a big difference between having Sam, Sara or Maggie slowly worshiping her body, and having... this girl do it. So she would really rather get to the good stuff, as soon as possible, before one of them chickened out. Probably her. Unfortunately Supergirl took her time teasing her, before finally pressing her tongue against the bottom of Alex's cunt, and slowly sliding it up to the top.

This of course, had her crying out loudly and joyfully, especially as Kara was thoughtful enough to linger her tongue against her clit for a few long seconds. For better or for worse that last part wasn't repeated, although it felt impossible to complain about that, considering she was still getting the wonderful sensation of another girl licking her pussy.

God, how could Alex ever have mistaken herself for straight, when this was what was waiting for her, if she was just honest with herself? Fuck, she would be forever grateful to Maggie for setting her straight, so to speak. And of course, to Sara and Sam for reinforcing what her first girlfriend had so skilfully taught her.

With thoughts of her current girlfriend echoing through her head, Alex turned her head and refocused on her audience. For a few horrible seconds she worried that Sam would be angry and/or jealous, something she had every right to be, given the circumstances. Sure, Sam had pushed her into this, but there was a difference between imagining something, and actually doing it.

Thankfully her girlfriend didn't seem upset by what she saw. In fact, she seemed very much into it. Although maybe not as much as Lena. Big surprise there, a Luthor was into some weird shit. But it was better than the alternative, namely the sister to a super villain with incredible resources being upset with her.

Both the watching brunettes were pretty much focused on the girl in between Alex's legs, and understandably so. Hell, it wasn't long before Alex's attention to return to her, and pretty much stayed there throughout the next few long minutes. However, there was a weirdly sweet moment where her eyes locked with Sam's, and the two girlfriends exchanged a soft smile.

Wow, Alex couldn't believe she had a girlfriend, who not only encouraged her to do this, but wanted to see her actually do it. Although she wondered whether she would be able to be so cool with the idea of Lena fucking her girl. It was kind of hard to imagine, but then again, she couldn't have imagined that she'd be spreading her legs one day, so that her foster sister could eat her fucking cunt.

Kara was a little nervous about their audience, but she completely forgot about them the second she tasted pussy. Which was hardly surprising, given this was her sister's pussy. Yes, they weren't blood related, but Eliza Danvers had tried to drill the idea into their heads ever since the Kryptonian had arrived on Earth.

Which should have been off-putting, but for Kara, it just added a twisted to thrill to this moment. One that she very much enjoyed throughout the night, although maybe especially when her head was in between her big sister's legs, and her whole world was Alex Danvers. Something which was heaven as far as Supergirl was concerned, especially given the yummy flavour.

Ever since she had first gone down on her precious Lena, Kara knew she loved the taste of pussy, and having a connection with the woman in question made everything so much more intense. So, unsurprisingly, she found that Lena Luthor and Alex Danvers were absolutely delicious. Who was better? It was impossible to tell, given they were both so very yummy.

And maybe it would be the same for other women, but Kara doubted it, because what could taste better than this? Other than the girl cum of these women, of course, and given how much she loved her girlfriend's cum, she was sure her sister's cum would be amazing. But for now, she was very much enjoying savouring this wonderful flavour, and moment.

Which meant of course, long, slow licks, starting from the bottom of her older sister's pussy and working her way right up to the top, where she mostly avoided Alex's clit. Of course, Kara couldn't resist ignoring entirely. Not when she knew what wonderful sounds that could cause. And sure enough, her big sister cried out extra loudly whenever she then brushed her tongue against her clit. Oh Rao, that was so very satisfying.

Especially as it made Lena chuckle with delight as well. Lena, Kara thought with a smile. The woman responsible for pushing her into this. For allowing her to indulge in her naughtiest desires, and was even providing encouragement now. Sometimes, when Alex couldn't.

"More! More, more, mmmmmmmmmm, more! Ah fuck!" Alex moaned joyfully, "Lick my clit, ah shit! Oh Kara! Kara, oooooooooooh, Supergirl! Tongue my clit Supergirl, show me what a Super Pussy Licker you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, just like that, just like that, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, ah fuck!"

"Yes, that is it, Kara!" Lena grinned, "Eat Alex's yummy little pussy just like that. Mmmmmmmmmm yes, good girl. Good little cunt loving slut. You make me so proud. Ooooooooooh, show your sister how much you love her. And us! Yessssssssss, oh yes, put on a show. Oh yeah, this is way better than dinner and a movie."

"I've definitely had worse dates." Sam quipped dryly.

"Me too." Lena chuckled.

Only too happy to oblige, Kara started touching her sibling's clit with every other lick, then almost every lick, followed by every single one of them. Oh yes, Kara tried to build up to it, just like Lena had taught her, but it was so hard when all she wanted to do was attacked the sensitive bundle of nerves and make her precious big sister cum for her.

Ironically, at the same time, all she wanted to do was savour this moment. Which was a weird paradox, but a very enjoyable one. Especially because it caused Alex to make some truly wonderful sounds. Namely whimpers, gasps, moans and cries of pure pleasure. Which only became more wonderful as time went on. And then of course, inevitably, she got the permission she had been waiting for.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers