Super Awkward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Alex was quick to give her what she wanted, increasing the pace until she was using what had to be every ounce of her strength to fuck her slutty little ass hole! Alex! Her Alex! Oh Rao, her big sister Alex Danvers was using every ounce of her strength to sodomize her hard and rough, effortlessly sending the strong, powerful role model that was Supergirl over the edge of a powerful climax, without ever having to touch her pussy.

In that moment it didn't matter that Alex wasn't her blood, Kara wanted to think of her as her sister, because it made the pleasure that much more wonderfully overwhelming. As did the fact that her sister's girlfriend, and her own, were witnessing this perverted display.

It was one which had the Kryptonian slamming her butt back against the admirable thrusts of the human, perhaps truly making this a rectum wrecking in the process. If not, then when she completely took over. It was definitely that. Oh yes, when she could sense that her lover was running out of steam, Kara flipped them over, and shamelessly anally rode Alex's strap-on in the reverse cowgirl position.

As a result her cum, which was seemingly constantly squirting out of her cunt, pretty much flew across the room, and the mighty Supergirl brutalized her own bowels like she was literally trying to ruin them. Hell, it was probably only going to be her super healing, which made sure she was able to sit down again. After all, that's what happened the last few times she had been fucked up the ass.

Alex knew how Sam could get during a butt fucking, so she wasn't surprised when Kara started slamming back against her. She was however, surprised when Kara flipped the positions. Sam wasn't normally that bold. However, it was a welcome surprise, especially as Alex had a little energy left over, that she was able to use to pound upwards into that slutty little butt hole, and thus make this little butt slut cum that much harder and more frequently.

Or at least, she liked to think so. Because sure, the mighty Supergirl could do all the work at this point, but hopefully she added a further thrill for the other girl. Especially given the relationship they had to each other.

Because again, while Alex had been trying to ignore it, at this moment it was hard to put out of her mind that this was her sister Kara Danvers. After all, she had thought of her that way for so long, and it was hard to unsee it, even when she was wearing that ridiculous costume. It was a little easier when Kara had been face down, as at least then Alex could concentrate on that perfect ass of hers.

First, the way it would stretch around her strap-on, and then how the cheeks jiggled against her thighs once they reached the deep, hard anal pounding. Well, she couldn't feel it, but now she was mostly focused on the beautiful sight of Supergirl, bouncing up and down her dick, constantly catching a glimpse of that beautiful face of her, and wondered how she ever forgot this was her beloved sister.

Ironically, it was that love, and the fact that she was perverting it in a truly unspeakable way, which might just be the thing which pushed Alex over the edge of cumming. Of course, the constant bashing against her clit by the other end of the dildo, the feeling of flesh smacking off flesh, the sounds that the other woman was making, the fact that they were being watched, and the sheer joy of sodomizing Supergirl had a lot to do with it.

But Alex was pretty sure the fact that this was her beloved sister Kara, who she loved very deeply, was the thing that did it. And whatever the case, she was able to push herself through it, and onto another, and another, and another, so they could all become lost in this wonderful ecstasy.

Maybe Alex more than Kara, given the fact that the next thing she knew they were lying in a sweaty heap, and Lena Luthor was leaning over them with a wicked smile on her face. Lena then leaned down to kiss Kara, while Alex's cock was still completely buried inside of Supergirl's butt. Cautiously Sam did the same thing, only she kissed Alex.

Briefly at first, but it soon became a nice, long making out session. Again, while one sister's strap-on was buried in the other's ass. Which in a weird way, was a sign that their girlfriends approved of what they had just done. The real question was, what now? Because Alex had a few ideas, she just wasn't sure if she could go through with them.