Super Awkward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was also trapped in a weird paradox, where she wanted this to last forever, and at the same time she just really wanted to cum. Which to be fair, was a paradox she was very familiar with, especially when there was another woman in between her legs. Oh yes, Maggie, Sara, Sam and now Kara... Supergirl had done, and was doing, a great job with providing her incredible pleasure, which made her want this moment to last, and receive the ecstasy that would come after it as soon as possible.

It was a tough choice, but as always she found herself holding back for as long as she could, if nothing else, to save her reputation as a bad ass, which felt like it would be in jeopardy if she begged too soon.

For better or worse, this may be her toughest challenge ever, it was incredibly hard to take her mind off what was happening to her. Especially given the audience they had. Oh God, she could not only not look down, but now she just had to look straight ahead, or to just one side, entirely aware on the other side was her watching girlfriend, and her sister's girlfriend.

Two women who she had grown very close too, and deeply respected, watching her little sister eat her pussy. Watching her precious Kara, the girl she was supposed to protect, tongue her twat. Oh fuck, she was committing incest with the most important member of her family, ruining her most important relationship in the process.

It was something that she was no longer able to ignore, which filled Alex with incredible shame. Especially because it didn't put her off. No, if anything, it only pushed her closer to orgasm. Oh God, part of her was surprised she didn't just cum on the spot, and part of her even tried to avoid having to go through the humiliation of having to ask her little sister to make her cum.

First, by looking over at her audience, and thankfully still finding encouraging looks, and then another by looking down in between her legs to see a pretty blonde head and feminine body glued to her crotch. And reminding herself, over and over again and again, it was her sister. But it was no use, as clearly Kara had been too well-trained. Trained by Lena Luthor to decreased the force of her licks, to keep someone on the edge. Meaning there was only one thing left to do.

"Make me cum, oh God, please make me cum!" Alex whimpered softly, then got increasingly loud as the need became overwhelming, "Fuck me! Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, lick my clit more! Yessssssssssssssss, oh fuck, fuck me Supergirl! Please, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me... Kara! Oh Kara, oh please, mmmmmmmmm, I want it! I need it! Oh please, please give it to me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me! FUCK ME! Oh God, make me cum make me cum make me cum AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully she wasn't waiting long before receiving the incredible pleasure she felt like she physically needed in that moment. Namely from Kara focusing on her clit, first with just a series of licks, and then by taking it into her mouth and sucking on it, in between more licks. Which was more than enough to make her in coherent, and at least for a few long seconds, it was enough additional pleasure to satisfy her.

Then when it started feeling more like teasing her, like her previous lovers, Kara gave her what she wanted right away. Oh God, the mighty Supergirl/her own sister, shoved her tongue deep inside her, triggering a powerful climax, which was quickly followed by another and another and another.

Kara was never more grateful for her superspeed then in moments like this, as it allowed her to pull her tongue out of Alex's cunt, wrapped her lips around that entrance, and swallow everything her big sister had to give her. Oh yes, she was able to get every drop of that first orgasm, and she could've easily got the rest, if she wanted too.

However, there was definitely something to be said for allowing some to escape out onto her face, marking her as what she was, a pussy loving little slut. Which had never been more true, given that she was fucking her own sister, in front of their girlfriends. Oh Rao, this was so twisted, and Kara loved every single second of it.

She probably should be checking that Sam and especially Lena were still cool with this, but pretty much ever since her tongue had touched Alex's pussy, she became lost in this perverted act, and that was definitely true throughout, making her big sister cum for her. Something she did over and over again.

Which was pretty easy now that Alex had been worked up, although the skills that she learned from fucking Lena Luthor was also a factor, she was proud to say. Admittedly, there was also her superspeed, which she definitely used to her advantage. And not just when it came to switching between tongue fucking and swallowing cum. No, she also used a little bit of the superspeed during the tongue fucking, which unsurprisingly, had very positive results.

It was the same story when she added her fingers into the mix, pushing one, and then two into Alex's pussy and fucking her with them as quick and hard as she dared. Which sadly meant she could no longer taste her sibling in the same way, but she got to suck on her clit, and that was definitely something.

She also got to look up into Alex's beautiful face, and see just how much she was pleasing her. Oh Rao, the look on her face made Kara's heart flutter. but sadly, it was also course concern. After all, as much as she wanted to fuck her sister into unconsciousness, selfishly she wanted her to return the favour. And she knew exactly how she wanted her to do it.

So while it pained her, she bought Alex down from her high, and then crawled her way up her body, so she could gently stroked her pretty face until she was ready for more. Also kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. Oh yes, Kara could barely wait a full minute for Alex to catch her breath, before she was kissing her sister again, this time feeding her the yummy taste of her own cum and pussy cream.

Something which always seemed to reinvigorate Lena, and thankfully Alex was the same way. Oh yes, her sister kissed back with increasing passion, at one point even moving so that she was on top. Which Kara could've easily stopped, but why would she want to do a thing like that?

"I wanna fuck you." Alex gasped, when she finally broke the kiss.

"Can it be up the butt?" Kara asked shamelessly, and then when her sister looked surprised she blushed and explained, "I, I've kind of had a thing for it ever since you talked about fucking Supergirl's quote 'perfect' ass. And since Lena took my anal cherry. And, and when I accidentally saw you sodomizing Sam, while she was wearing Supergirl's costume."

"You saw that?" Sam blushed.

"Accidentally?" Alex questioned dryly.

"Well... I was just checking up on you, and it just kind of, happened." Kara explained bashfully.

"Sounds like I should be spanking you, not rewarding you." Alex grumbled, before getting off of her sister, and ordering, "But, I guess I can do that while butt fucking you."

"Yay!" Kara grinned happily, opening her mouth to say more, before being interrupted.

"Bend over and shut up Supergirl." Alex ordered, "It's time for your cute little ass to get what it deserves."

"I assure you, it gets what it deserves on a regular basis." Lena quipped.

"What did I say about shutting up?" Alex grumbled, briefly glaring at Lena, who just shrugged at her.

Alex then turned her attention to Supergirl, as she slowly turned herself over onto all fours and lifted her ass into the air. Which she hadn't been ordered to do, but she was right on the money of where Alex wanted her, and she probably figured that she could change positions if need be. Oh God, she even reached back to pull her skirt up, and her underwear down, exposing her cute little butt hole.

Also her very wet pussy, both of which were literally mouth-watering. It was literally true for the DEO Agent, who kept her eyes on her prize as she retrieved a nice big strap-on, attached it to herself, and then stroked some lubricant into it. Then she kneeled down behind her prey, and without warning, buried her face in between those cheeks.

Unsurprisingly, this had the mighty Supergirl gasping loudly, but that was quickly followed by a happy little moan as her own sister started tonguing her butt hole. Which was almost enough to give Alex pause, but at this point, she was too far gone. She just needed to fuck Kara so badly, and in the most twisted way possible. And there wasn't anything more twisted than what she was about to do, or she was currently doing.

Especially when she spread those cheeks nice and wide, so that Lena and Sam could get the best look possible at Alex sliding her tongue up and down her little sister's ass hole over and over again, getting it nice and wet for her big strap-on cock.

For a while Alex became lost in that rim job, although no one complained. Maybe because she kept things entertaining, first by pulling back every so often to spit onto Kara's ass hole, and then rub it in with her tongue, then increasing the pace of the licking. She also started swirling her tongue all around that forbidden hole, and even tried to push it inside.

Although, unsurprisingly she didn't get very far. Oh yes, just like her precious girlfriend, this back door was pretty much impossible to get open, proving that either Kara had been lying about losing her butt cherry, or far more likely, that Kryptonians were forever virgin tight back there. Oh God, this was a virgin tight ass, making Kara the perfect little anal fuck toy. Just like Sam.

Eventually Alex put that theory to the test, by pulling her tongue out of it, and after spitting on it one more time, pressed a finger, which was still wet with lube from preparing the toy, against Kara's back hole, and slowly pushed it into that forbidden orifice. Into Supergirl's shit hole! Her baby sister's butt hole! Some form of those words echoed in Alex's mind as she pushed that finger all the way inside that incredibly tight hole.

So tight, that she thought that poor digit was going to be crushed for sure. Then she became hyperaware of the fact that both she and her sister were moaning with pure pleasure throughout this experience, something very promising. Which she just had to gloat about, as she began sliding that finger in and out of that tight little fuck hole.

"Wow, you really love that, huh?" Alex teased.

"Uh-huh." Kara moaned in agreement, "I love it up the butt."

"She's a total anal slut." Lena grinned, unable to resist telling Alex that, or asking her, "Is Sam the same way?"

"Lena!" Sam blushed and protest.

"Yes." Alex grinned wickedly back at the other top, "Must be a Kryptonian thing."

"Alex?" Sam whined, although it was less than half-hearted, as she was rather enjoying this embarrassing topic.

Sensing that Alex continued, "And no matter how hard or regularly I fuck it, Sam's ass is always virgin tight. Just like this perfect little hole. So maybe they really were made to be butt fucked?"

"Looks like." Lena agreed, returning her full attention to her blushing friend while adding, "I can't wait to find out if Sam is as natural an anal slut as my darling Kara!"

"Me too." Alex agreed, pulling out her finger and smacking her sister's ass to emphasize her next words, "Spread your cheeks, slut. Oh yeah, let's see just how much of an anal slut Supergirl really is."

Kara was only too happy to oblige, pressing her face to the bed sheets, reaching back, and spreading her butt cheeks as wide as she possibly could, offering up her most private hole to Alex for their mutual pleasure. Offering it up to her foster sister. They weren't related by blood, and Kara had always seen them as best friends more than sisters, but in that moment it was hard to forget about how they had been raised.

Unfortunately, it seemed Alex was struggling not to think of that, given that she seemed to freeze. Thankfully, as it turned out her 'big sister' was just enjoying the view, before pressing the strap-on firmly against Supergirl's ass hole and slowly started causing it to stretch open.

The anal penetration was as slow as it could possibly be, which Kara liked to believe was a result of Alex trying to allow them both to savour the moment, given that the other girl knew perfectly well she'd been through a lot worse than this. As a result, Supergirl cried out in mostly pleasure when her butt hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that big dildo to slide through it and into her slutty little ass.

Something else she got to savour for a few long seconds, before Alex started pushing forwards slowly causing inch after inch of 'girl cock' to slide into her bottom. Which felt better than she ever imagined it would, before being introduced to the wonders of anal sex by Lena Luthor.

Even if she was anally penetrated and stuff by her second ever woman, and the second ever person, at that, Kara found her mind wandering to her girlfriend, and not just because she was in the room with her. No, Lena had been the one to take her anal cherry, so of course, she would always think of her when taking it up the butt. Or whenever she sat down. Or well, any number of things, it was kind of hard not to think about her.

But especially now she was indulging in multiple fantasies at once. In fact, Kara felt so grateful to her girlfriend that she actually looked over at her, and smiled bashfully, in a small sign of gratitude. Lena then of course smiled back, albeit with a smile which was a lot more wicked. Hell, her woman looked like she wanted to say something, and it was only fear of scaring off Alex, and maybe Sam, that kept her quiet.

Admittedly, Alex and even Sam didn't seem like they were going to run off anytime soon. No, they seemed enthralled with the perverted show in front of them, the only difference being that Sam was just watching, while Alex was being a very active participant. Oh yes, Alex was doing a wonderful job at stuffing Kara's ass full of strap-on nice and slow, allowing everyone in the room to savour every sweet moment of it.

Of course, inevitably she ran out of cock. Fuck yeah, the big sister's thighs came to rest against the little sister's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that dildo was buried within Kara's bowels. Just the way she wanted. And something she was able to savour for a few long seconds, before the silence was broken. But not by Alex.

"See, I told you she was a good little anal slut." Lena said, unable to resist. Nor was she able to resist continuing, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, Supergirl is a total anal slut! My little anal slut. Oooooooooh, but I'm happy to share with you, Alex. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fuck that ass. Fuck that slutty little Super ass. Oh yes, Supergirl was so good for you. Oh yes, taking every single inch of your cock up her butt like a little ass whore. So reward her. Reward Kara... I mean, Supergirl, for being the perfect anal loving bitch by fucking her up the ass. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmm, good girls. Put on a show for me and Sam. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, put on a show for your girlfriends! Oh yes!"

Alex blushed at receiving such a twisted encouragement, even though a twisted part of her rather enjoyed it. The same part which really enjoyed watching Kara's butt hole stretching around her big dick, and the fact that she just completely stuffed Supergirl's rectum with her big dick. Stuffed her baby sister's butt full of her cock.

Because try as she might, Alex couldn't forget about how they were raised in that moment. Although to her shame, instead of putting her off, it only added to her enjoyment. Just like before. In fact, all these things combined made her feel like she wanted to cum already. Or at the very least, do something else which should've been unthinkable. Namely, to officially start fucking her little sister in the ass.

It was the latter thing she started doing, partly because of Lena's encouragement, but mostly because she just couldn't resist. To be fair, at first it was like her body was on autopilot, thanks to what felt like non-stop anal sex with her beautiful girlfriend Sam Arias. Oh yes, Sam had a truly beautiful bottom which Alex just couldn't seem to get enough of fucking.

It was like an addiction. Something she needed to do every day, and yet somehow, her girl remained virgin tight. Just like this equally wonderful booty, which Alex just couldn't resist sliding her dick in and out of, meaning that she was officially sodomizing Supergirl. And more importantly, officially sodomizing her little sister.

Which was something that Alex became completely lost in for what felt like an eternity. Especially because the other girl was continuing to spread her ass cheeks, meaning that the entire time she, and everyone else watching, got the perfect view of that big dick sliding in and out of the mighty Supergirl's most private hole.

Also, there was the fact that this total anal slut was moaning, whimpering, and crying out in seemingly pure pleasure the entire time. Fuck, she had been making those sounds right from the beginning, proving just how much she loved getting butt fucked. Just like her beloved Sam. Oh God, were all Kryptonians shameless anal whores? Or just Kara and Sam?

Honestly, Alex didn't really care, so long as the two girls had that in common, as it made this whole thing so much easier. Hell, it helped that they were also the kind of pervs who enjoyed watching their girlfriend having sex, or just enjoyed putting on a show. Or at least, it certainly seemed that was the case, given this wicked plan they had agreed to, and Lena had probably come up with.

The question was, would Alex be okay with watching Sam do this with someone else? With Lena? It seemed only fair that she at least give it a chance, but in that moment she was unsure, simply because she selfishly wanted these perfect little anal subs, and their perfect little asses, all to herself.

Kara worried about that too, although honestly, she was pretty sure that her lust would override whatever jealousy she may feel. She was kind of embarrassed about that, she was supposed to be Supergirl, a role model for girls everywhere could look up too. But it was true, so hopefully it would be okay, so long as no one found out about it. Rao knows, no one could find out about her getting fucked in the ass by her foster sister.

Because it wouldn't matter they weren't related by blood, the scandal would still be astronomical. However, in this particular moment, the idea of such a thing actually turned Kara on. Which was also embarrassing, but she couldn't help it. Oh God, she really was a slut.

Given she wanted this to last as long as possible Kara tried not to think about that, or all of the wonderful combinations of herself, Alex, Sam and of course Lena that could be possible now. And all of the things they could do together. Like all three of the other women gang up on her, making her go back and forth in between their pussies and asses, or making her air tight. Oh yes, that was the exact kind of thing she had to avoid thinking about.

And exactly who was fucking her in the butt right now. She shouldn't be thinking about any of that, but she just couldn't help it. Luckily for her, she could still find a way to hold back on begging to cum too soon. Even if it was kind of painful. On the other hand, even Supergirl had her limits, and eventually she just couldn't take it anymore.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, Alex! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck Supergirl's butt! Ah fuck!" Kara pleaded, trying to choose her words carefully, "Yessssssssss, butt fuck me! Butt fuck Supergirl! Ohhhhhhhhh Rao, fuck Supergirl in the butt! Oh yes, fuck that tight little ass hard and deep and make me cum! Oh please Alex, mmmmmmmmm, please make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum like the good little anal slut I am! Ooooooooooh, prove Lena Luthor right. Prove that Supergirl is a total anal whore! Your anal loving whore! Mmmmmmmm, your anal bitch! Oh yeah, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make Supergirl your anal bitch! Make me oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"