Super Awkward Ch. 05

Story Info
Kara is insatiable. And she's not the only one.
8k words
4.75
4.7k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sam Arias groaned softly, and snuggled deeper into her pillow when she sent something trying to wake her up. Unfortunately, she almost never had the luxury to do that, as she had a demanding job, and more importantly a kid to take care of. And, more recently, superhero duties. So with another groan, Sam allowed herself to wake up, when she became aware of two things.

Firstly, the pillow she had been snuggling into were boobs, and someone was kissing her neck, making it very unlikely this was anything other than Kara Danvers pestering her for more sex. Ironically, while Sam was snuggled up against Alex Danvers, her actual girlfriend. Which reminded Sam of exactly how she got to this point.

It had been seeing her dressed as Supergirl which had made Alex finally make a move on her, something which had been a very welcomed, despite Sam's lack of experience with women. Or anyone, really. They then got together, which should have been the end of the story. But no, Alex she learned that her own sister was Supergirl, making things super awkward.

Maybe even more so, when Kara decided to seduce her big sister, arguing that since they weren't related by blood, it didn't count. It was a bit of grey area, but Alex had allowed it to happen, and one thing had led to another, and now all four of them, including Kara's girlfriend/Sam's best friend, Lena Luthor were all in bed together, after a truly wild foursome. And still it seemed, that wasn't enough for the insatiable Supergirl.

"Really Kara?" Sam groaned.

"What?" Kara protested, as she tried to sound innocent, before giving it up in favour of a mischievous smile crossing her face, as she pointed out, "Just because we've worn out the poor little humans, doesn't mean you and I can't still have some fun. In fact, that might just be the best part of this arrangement. Don't you think? Maybe?"

"Well I'm pretty happy with what I got, thanks." Sam grumbled, before smirking as she teased, "Or are you saying that Lena can't satisfy you?"

"No, no, no, it's nothing like that. It's just..." Kara bit her lip, searching for the right words, "We're Kryptonians, so we don't need much rest to restore us, and while I'd be happy just to snuggle... I really would, I... I, well, you're right here. So why don't we both have the more fun? And who knows, maybe it will wake the others, and they'll want to join in."

"Or they'll be mad we can't go a few hours without sex." Sam countered.

"Oh come on, please?" Kara whined, and then pleaded, "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

There was a long pause, as Sam looked back and forth between the two sleeping brunettes, and the hopeful blonde, before finally she sighed, "Fine, but just a quickie."

"Yay!" Kara beamed happily, which slowly turned into a teasing grin, "Mmmmmmmm, and yes, we can totally make this quick. If you really want. Oh yes, I love making girls cum quickly."

Before Kara could ramble on anymore, making it even more likely that they would wake their lovers, Sam finally kissed her, and thus fully accepted the proposal. Even though it was pretty much a guarantee that Kara won't honour it, at least not completely. Sure, she might even intend to initially, and maybe she had been about to suggest a quickie.

But history told her that Kara Danvers could be greedy when it came to sex, easily losing herself in it, and giving as much as she could. Just as history told Sam that it was very likely that she would simply give into that desire. Mostly because she was a good little bottom, who yearned to please others, but also, simply because she had similar desires.

After all, while Sam was still getting used to the idea of not being human, this proved beyond a shadow of a doubt it to be true. Oh yes, her strength had returned to her, and with it, her desire for sex. And while she truly had been content to simply sleep in Alex's arms, Kara's offer had just been too good to pass up.

Something of course she wouldn't even consider, if she didn't have permission from Alex, but she did, making the prospect of having sex right next to her sleeping girlfriend very, very appealing. Even if they would have to be very careful not to wake her. Or at least, not really. Hopefully Kara had a plan for that, but who knows, the mighty Supergirl could be just winging it, in the name of satisfying her own selfish desires.

Kara did indeed have a plan, but she was understandably distracted with Sam's lips, and another female body pressed against her own. And a naked one, at that. One which pressed against her nakedness in all the right places. Which was probably a good thing, as her friend would no doubt appreciate the foreplay.

Hell, even though nowadays Kara was like, horny 24/7, she too appreciated a bit of foreplay. Even if it was only a little kissing and groping, it was a nice way to ease into the fun. And luckily for her, Sam Arias was once again proving herself to be an amazing kisser, who seemingly knew all the right places to touch, and just as importantly, when to touch them.

Even though she knew too, Kara was maybe a little quick grabbing onto Sam's ass, and giving it a good squeeze. Then again, her friend didn't exactly complain about it. No, she moaned happily into Kara's mouth, and then eagerly returned the favour, while intensifying the kiss. Hell, for a moment there, it almost reminded her of Alex. Oh yes, her big sister was also an amazing kisser.

Maybe even better than Sam. Probably because Alex was naturally dominant, while the Kryptonian girls were naturally submissive. Also, they just didn't have the same connection that the Danvers sisters had. Or of course, that she had with Lena. But with the two humans sound asleep, it would definitely do for now.

It helped that they began to rub themselves against each other. Especially given not only with their hard nipples pressing against each other, but their thighs were rubbing against each other's cunts. Holes which had previously been satisfied not so long ago, but now? Now especially Kara's pussy was aching for more, and she was determined to get it.

Although arguably, she was getting it already. Oh yes, just a little more like this, and she might actually cum. Especially with the memory of what they had done earlier fresh in her mind. Or better yet, if Sam slipped her hand between their bodies, and fingered her. Maybe even just rubbed her clit a little. Which was something which Kara would have happily done in reply, and it was probably best, if they didn't want to disturb their sleeping lovers.

However, Kara had something else in mind. Something which she was sure would make her cum even harder, and would hopefully still keep from disturbing the sleeping humans. Again, it was hard to break the kiss with Sam to finally do it, and even when she did, Kara couldn't help teasing the other woman a little bit.

Oh yes, when she finally broke the kiss, Kara grin down mischievously at her friend, then slowly crawled her way up her body, until her pussy was hovering over Sam's face. Which was a position she stayed in for a few long seconds, before lowering herself downwards. Or to put it another way, the pure and wholesome Supergirl sat on the former super villain's face. Oh Rao, this was going to be so much fun.

Sam had been embarrassed to reach downwards, figuring that they were just going to finger each other to her climax, and then go back to sleep. Well, in truth, it would probably take a couple to get Kara off of her back, but Sam was more than prepared for that. What she wasn't entirely prepared for, was finding another woman's pussy hovering over her face, and then slowly coming towards it.

Don't get her wrong, she had done this before, so she wasn't entirely unprepared. But it was a big jump from a little kissing when she first woke up, to having someone sitting on her face. And for it to be her girlfriend's sister no less. God, how had this become her life?

This was so twisted and wild, and a far cry from the Mom who had only had time for work, and looking after her kid. Not that she was complaining. Not really. It was just, a lot. But then again, she like to think that she had adjusted fairly quickly, given all the crazy circumstances surrounding all of this.

Which was definitely the case now, as while she might have initially hesitated, by the time that pussy came to rest against her lips, Sam was actually pretty quick to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Oh yes, she was soon sticking out her tongue, and sliding it all over that tasty treat, of course starting with the bottom, and then working her way up to the top, even beginning to linger on Kara's clit, just as she had been taught to do.

Like she had been taught by her girlfriend, Alex Danvers, who unknowingly had been preparing her for the heaven of Kara Danvers sitting on her face. Which admittedly wasn't quite as good as when Alex did it, given that they just didn't have the same level connection.

However, it was hard to be too mad about that, at that moment, given just how tasty Kara's pussy was. Oh yes, Sam instantly moaned happily upon tasting her fellow Kryptonian's cunt cream. Which she was thankfully allowed to savour for a few long seconds, as the other girl simply tried and failed not to make too much noise. The consequences which were initially lost on Sam, as again, she was just so consumed by the moment.

By the time she remembered the damage had been done, and she could already hear Alex and Lena begin to stir in their sleep. It was probably inevitable now that they would wake up, unless Sam did something drastic, like gag Kara. Or worse, stop eating her pussy. The latter of which she definitely couldn't do, at least not at that moment. Not even a gag. At least not with a traditional gag.

Which gave Sam an idea how they could keep her friend quiet. An idea, which was either shared by Kara, or this had been the plan all along. Either way, after initially not having to worry about her own sounds of pleasure, still muffled by the pussy directly in front of her, all of a sudden Sam was really struggling to keep herself quiet. Although again, she wasn't really complaining.

Kara had intended to silence herself pretty much right away, but naturally, she couldn't help enjoy the feeling of being the one on top for a change. Especially as this was a form of topping that she could actually enjoy, and one she had done a few times before. Namely, sitting on another woman's face. Oh Rao, she loved sitting on Lena's beautiful face.

Especially as Lena somehow found a way to top from the bottom in circumstances like that. Sam unsurprisingly didn't possess the same skills, but that was okay, because it was a rare moment that Kara could truly savour being in control. And of course, just the thrill of having her pussy munched by another, well-trained pussy pleaser.

But just that first lick had her throwing her head back, and letting out a loud cry of pleasure. She quickly covered her mouth with both hands, but it just wasn't enough. No, her sounds of enjoyment continued to escape, and they only got louder, which was soon causing Alex and Lena to stir, which left her feeling guilty. She really had intended to do this without waking them. Or at least try.

Sure, it would be hardly the end of the world if they did wake up. In fact, if she was being honest with herself, Kara did admit she was kind of hoping for it. But she could at least do everything she could to avoid it. And more importantly, she refused to be a selfish lover. Especially when there was a yummy reward waiting for her.

Which was why Kara eventually leaned down, and started to return the favour. Something which again, she arguably should have done sooner than this, but at least she finally did it. Besides, she knew from experience there was something to be said for savouring the wonderful taste of pussy, before returning the favour.

Oh yes, Sam got her chance to savour that flavour, and then so did Kara, as those initial licks caused her friend so much pleasure, it actually caused her to pause for a few long seconds. Which wasn't good as far as Lena and Alex were concerned, given that this naturally caused Sam to pull her mouth away from the pussy in front of her, and cry out loudly. But for what it was worth, she soon got back to work.

Even better, she was nice enough to give Kara the time she needed to catch up. Oh yes, Sam Arias slowed down her licks. And while initially that meant less pleasure for Kara, the trade-off was that it meant this wonderful act could last that much longer, and for that she was very grateful.

Besides, inevitably they got on the same page, and better yet, did a wonderful job of keeping each other there. Something which honestly, Kara felt like she could be happy to do all night long. So she left it up to Sam when, and if, they would make each other cum. Admittedly, she had a pretty good idea of the answer to that, and she wasn't disappointed. But she still didn't regret giving the choice to her friend.

Then all of a sudden, Alex's annoyed voice echoed throughout the room, "You sluts just couldn't wait, huh?"

This adorably caused the two aliens to freeze and then look up, only to have Lena insist, "Oh please, don't stop on our account."

"We're sorry." Sam apologized.

"We didn't mean to wake you." Kara also apologized, "It's just-"

"You're two little sluts, who just can't get enough?" Alex said dryly.

"Well, yeah." Kara admitted bashfully, with a cheeky smile crossing her face right after.

Then when Kara tried to move, Lena insisted, "No! I said don't stop."

"Really?" Kara questioned hopefully.

"Really?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure we should be rewarded for this." Sam said, no doubt voicing her girlfriend's opinion on the matter.

"And you won't be." Lena grinned wickedly, before elaborating, "See, you're going to keep enthusiastically licking each other's pussies like the lesbian sluts you are, but you're not going to be allowed to cum. Not until Alex and I give you permission. Mmmmmmmmmm, and trust me, that won't be for a very, very long time."

"Ooooooooooooooooh, I like that idea." Alex grinned, "Let's do that."

"Yes, let's." Kara beamed, already really liking the idea.

"Okay." Sam agreed to it a lot less enthusiastically, as she had a bad feeling about this. She then softly added when it seemed the others were waiting for her consent, "It's what we deserve."

"Indeed." Alex quickly agreed, before questioning, "But we're going to have some fun too, right?"

"Oh, absolutely." Lena agreed flirtatiously.

Alex almost regretted her last words for a few long seconds, as she found herself wondering whether Lena was going to try and top her. Surprisingly, she was yet to try anything with her, despite allowing every other combination of their little group to go ahead. And Alex wasn't entirely against having sex with Lena. She really wasn't, she just didn't want to be topped.

Mostly because Lena Luthor was an amazing top, and she was afraid she would like it too much, and end up losing Sam because of it. Also, Sam was right there, and if they were going to try something like that, she wouldn't want to do it in front of her, in case the worse happened. Although admittedly, maybe it would be for the better if they were just only 69'ing? But for better or for worse, the other top had something else in mind.

Which became clear when Lena retrieved a couple of strap-ons, handed one to Alex, and then with a wink told her, "Follow my lead."

"Okay." Alex said softly, feeling like a big dork.

Which of course had Lena grinning at her again, which probably wasn't meant to be condescending, but it was. But that was a good thing, as it got Alex back into the right head space. That, and equipping herself with a cock, and then, following the other top's lead, covering it with lube. Which was a pretty big clue of where they were going with this.

More than enough to have Kara looking up at them eagerly, before a simple look from Lena had her going back to what she had been doing before, namely eating pussy. Sam more or less did the same, except she didn't need to be told to return to licking pussy. No, she waited patiently for the others to join her, and she wasn't waiting long.

No, soon Lena was kneeling down behind Kara and spreading her cheeks, while Alex did the same thing with Sam right after. She tried to keep an eye on what the other top was doing, but Alex had to take a moment to admire just how tight her girlfriend's ass hole looked. If she didn't know any better, she would think it never been touched before.

This despite, frequently and passionately sodomizing Sam. And she knew from experience, that Kara was the same way, which was probably why Lena spent the same amount of time admiring her prize. Then the Luthor spat onto the Super's most private hole, something that the secret agent was only too happy to do to her girl.

The two tops then settled into giving their bottoms each a long, drawn-out rim job. Oh yes, they munched the bottoms of their bottoms, Alex thought with a wicked smile. Which admittedly, probably wasn't 100% necessary, given they were dealing with two anal sluts, who were both probably aching to cum after 69'ing for who knows how long.

Which of course meant that Lena was right, and this was a perfect way to punish these naughty little sluts. Certainly more effective than a spanking, which particularly Kara had proven to enjoy just a little too much. And Alex had to admit, she was really enjoying teasing these two women she cared about so much. And clearly, she wasn't the only one.

Lena Luthor had been accused of being a tease many times in her life. Mostly it was unwarranted, by mostly men who took the way she dressed as an invitation to call her a slut, among other far worse things. However, when it came to people that she liked, mostly women, she had been known to shamelessly flirt, and yes, she enjoyed teasing them, when the time was right.

And there was nothing she loved more than teasing Kara Danvers. Mostly because she knew her Supergirl could take whatever she had to give her, and love it. She was like a never-ending battery, who Lena could play with as much as she wanted. And indeed, this was far from the first time she had gotten lost in munching Kara's tasty little booty.

Admittedly, she was jealous of Kara, and especially Sam in that moment. Because don't get her wrong, she loved eating ass, but pussy was even better. Especially with the treat which came at the end. Although, on the other hand, the one thing that might be better than eating pussy, was fucking butt.

Especially this particular butt. Oh yes, the overwhelming dominance that Lena felt from fucking the mighty Supergirl in the ass was beyond anything she could dream. Which ultimately pushed her into moving on from the simple up and down licks of the initial rim job. Yes, what followed wasn't that big a jump, but it did have Kara crying out joyfully, and she knew exactly what this meant. Namely, that they were one step closer to an anal pounding.

That wasn't the plan, Lena moving on from simple up and down licks, to sliding her tongue all around that forbidden hole, and eventually trying to push her way inside it. Despite the frequent ass poundings she gave her girl on a almost daily basis, that tongue didn't get very far into that tailpipe.

But that was alright, because Lena's fingers were still covered in edible lube, making it easy when she finally made the switch. Well, she then switched back and forth for a bit, given that she could get her tongue much deeper than before. However, for the most part, she concentrated on pushing that finger into the mighty Supergirl's butt hole, and thrusting it in and out, getting it nice and ready for her big dick.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers