Super Awkward Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the point was, Alex suddenly had a wealth of knowledge, experience, and just power to be able to give this goddess of a woman what she deserved. What both of these goddesses deserved. And she would never be grateful enough for it. Especially when it resulted in such overwhelming orgasms for her too, this time certainly being no exception.

The only real problem was not pushing herself for too long, and doing something embarrassing, like collapsing, or pulling out before Lena did. Which created a difficult balancing act to be sure, but it was one that Alex like to think she'd perfected over the last few months.

One which involved making herself cum as much as she possibly could, without collapsing, and then abruptly stopping with every inch of her cock buried deep within the bowels of which ever bottom she was fucking. It was kind of hard to tell, given how overwhelmed she was in that moment, but she just might have outlasted Lena by a few seconds. And if not, it had to be extremely close.

Either way Alex gave Lena a smug look of satisfaction, before looking down to her handiwork. Although admittedly, for once her eyes were drawn somewhere else initially, that being to her baby sister, who continued licking her girlfriend's pussy like the little slut she was.

However, instead of the intense tongue fucking and cum swallowing which had been going on before, Kara was simply doing her best to clean Sam's pussy and bring the other girl down from her high. And of course, get any remaining girl cum in the process. Not that Alex could blame her. Especially as it seemed that, from the sounds of it, Sam was doing the same thing with Kara's pussy.

"Spread your cheeks, girls." Lena ordered hoarsely, her words sounding deafening in the now almost silent room, "Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, spread those cheeks nice and wide, while you continued to lick each other's pussies. Ooooooooooooh fuck yes, good girls. Oh fuck! Show myself and Lena exactly what we've done to your slutty little bitch holes!"

Normally Kara and Sam would only respond with 'yes, Mistress'. Something which sounded almost playful at the beginning of a session, but very serious at the end of it. However, now they were too tired for that. Which was understandable, if a little disappointing.

Although, Alex couldn't be disappointed for long, given that she was presented with her handiwork. Namely, Sam's gaping ass hole. Sadly, instead of immediately seeing Kara's gaping butt hole too, she had to walk around to the other side. However, that was more than worth it when presented with a truly wonderful sight. One which Alex and Lena very much savoured for a few long seconds, before moving on to the next part of their fun.

Sam was deeply humiliated to find herself in this position, but for better or for worse, she couldn't deny that she liked it. Admittedly it wasn't her favourite thing that Alex and Lena did to her, not by a long shot, but there was still something thrilling about it. Especially this time, given that her tired face was buried in Kara's pussy, and vice versa.

Which in turn, was a wonderful reminder of what they had just done. One which she got to savour for a few long minutes, as the tops admired their handiwork, and all four of them slowly recovered from what had just happened. Then the two bottoms receive the order they've been waiting for, meaning they could finally stop displaying their gaping ass holes.

"Suck my cock." Alex ordered softly.

"Mine too." Lena quickly chimed in, "Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, suck our cocks clean, like the hot little ATM loving bottoms you are!"

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Kara replied eagerly, and then just for good measure added, "Yes, Ms Danvers."

"Yes, Ms Luthor." Sam whimpered tiredly, and then just in case added, "Yes, Ms Danvers."

Of course, the mighty Supergirl was the first to move, given that she still had all her powers, and therefore she recovered quicker. Also, she was undeniably a bigger slut, something that Kara gleefully proved by closing the distance between herself and Lena, wrapped her lips around the dick which had just been in her ass, and started eagerly sucking it.

Well, Sam did the same a short while later, but it still took her longer to get to her destination, and even when she was there, she was pretty sure she wasn't quite as eager to suck cock. Even if it was pretty close. Not that she really concentrated on what Kara was doing. No, she was far more occupied with pleasing her top, and enjoying the taste of ass.

Normally she would only be tasting Kara's ass, or more frequently her own, but on this occasion, she was tasting a combination of both, making it even more thrilling. Especially as the seemingly pure and wholesome Kara Danvers was tasting the same thing. Supergirl and Reign were going ass to mouth for their human girlfriends.

And doing a good job of it too. Oh yes, even Sam was able to push herself passed whatever limits she thought were there before, and actually pushed the dildo into her throat. Yes, she initially concentrated on just the first few inches, something she became so lost in, the next thing she knew she was taking the last few inches into her windpipe. Meanwhile Kara was way ahead of her, continuing the BJ just for fun.

After that the two Kryptonians were pulled upwards, into the arms of their lovers, and gently kissed, the humans tasting those asses in the process. Oh yes, Lena and Alex tasted a combination of the asses of Kara and Sam, making this kiss even more intimate. They then cuddled together again, and went back to sleep.

Sam couldn't guarantee that she would now sleep through the night. Or more accurately, that Kara would. Sam hoped she would, as she had a busy day tomorrow, but either way, as she found herself wrapped in Alex's arms, while facing her other lovers, Kara and Lena, Sam knew she just needed to remember this moment, and find strength if she needed it tomorrow. As things between them weren't super awkward anymore, they were just amazingly perfect.

The End.