Super Awkward Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

It took a while for Alex to catch up, as she was understandably distracted by rimming Sam. However, eventually their eyes locked, and Lena gave the other top a wicked smile. This caused Alex to blush adorably, so much so that Lena almost wished she had chosen something else to do, other than fuck Kara as always.

But it was a fleeting thought, and she saw that the other top had again followed her lead, swapping her tongue for her fingers, and thus causing Sam to cry out joyfully. No doubt both because it felt good, and because it promised more. And more she got, as eventually a second finger was added into both holes, before they were pulled out completely, and replaced with something much, much bigger.

Just before that Lena asked, "So, who's ready to get their ass fucked?"

"I am!" Kara quickly replied. "Ooooooooooooh, please Miss Luthor, fuck my butt. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pound that slutty little butt hole, and make me cum. Please? I need it!"

"Me too." Sam added just as quickly, blushing slightly as she continued, "I, I wanna get fucked in the butt. Please Alex, anyone, fuck my butt, and make me cum. Please? I need it! too."

"Oh come on girls, you can do better than that." Lena chuckled wickedly.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, beg! Beg us to fuck you." Alex chimed in, not wanting to be left out, "And spread each other's cheeks. Present to us the holes we will be fucking."

Kara of course quickly did as she was told, and then pleaded, "Fuck me! Fuck us! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, fuck us in our slutty little butts! Please? Fuck my ass while I lick Sam's pussy! Mmmmmmmmmmm, and fuck yours, while she licks mine! Butt fuck us, as we 69. That's the only thing which would make this better. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh Rao, give me that cock! Give me every inch! All the way up my slutty little ass! Oh yes, give it to me, oh Lena! Lena! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, stretch my butt hole! Stretch it wide! Oh God! OH YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

About the same time Sam did the same thing, "Me too! Oh please, fuck me, Alex! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, fuck my slutty little ass! Fuck me in the ass, Alex! Fuck me up the butt, while I'm eating your sister's cunt! Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, she taste so good! Mmmmmmmmmmm, I love the taste of your little sister's pussy! Almost as much as I love yours! Ooooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, they both taste so good. I love it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, especially when I'm being butt fucked. So please, plassssssssssseeeeeeeeee, OH FUCK YEAH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Alex loved hearing Sam Arias begging for a butt fucking, and to her shame, she felt the same way about hearing the same thing from her own sister. Although for better or for worse, they were talking so much, that at one point it all just melted together into a coherent mess.

Or maybe that was just because Alex was lost in the unique site of her little sister spreading the ass cheeks of her girlfriend, presenting her big sister with the butt hole she had been licking and fingering, and then intended to fuck with a cock. With her big strap-on cock, like something out of a really twisted lesbian porno. It was so overwhelming that she could do nothing but stare, until mercifully Kara's words became completely incoherent, as Lena presumably started stretching her ass hole.

The thought of her sister's ass hole being stretched by a cock, especially right in front of her, should have been repulsive. Instead, it turned out to be the fuel that Alex needed to make her own anal violation. Which was helped by the fact that Sam's words were briefly the only ones that were coherent, and therefore easily became something to focus on.

Although they too quickly became nothing but noise, as her girlfriend's most private hole was stretched. Then again, that would've been the case, whatever, given that Alex quickly became consumed by the sight of Sam Arias's ass hole stretching for her, gradually stretching wider and wider until it slid through, and then into the other girl's bottom.

She had her cock stretching this bottom's bottom, Alex thought with a smile. At the same time another bottom's bottom was being stretched. Her own sister's back door, no less. And after clearly savouring the moment for a few long seconds, Kara leaned down and returned to licking Sam's pussy, and from the fact that from then on Sam's cries of pleasure were mostly muffled, same as Kara's, it was likely the reverse was happening.

Oh yes, the two submissive girls were pleasuring each other, while their asses were being stuffed with strap-on dick. Something which they admittedly had been ordered to do, so it was a bit surprising that Lena didn't scold them for it. Then again, maybe she was just too lost in the beautiful sight of it to complain.

Complaining was the last thing on Alex's mind in that moment. Hell, it was a struggle to think at all, given just how breath-taking the sight in front of her was, and being 99% sure the same thing was happening at the other end. However, from the cries that Kara was letting out, and from what she could see at the corner of her eye, Alex guessed that Lena had gotten over her initial shock, and was now stuffing her girlfriend's tailpipe, full of strap-on.

Which pushed Alex to do the same, given that she didn't want to be left out. No, she was eager to prove herself every bit the top that Lena Luthor was. Not that she had to prove it at this point, but her insecurities were getting the best of her. Besides, it's not like she even needed an excuse to stuff Sam Arias's ass with dick.

Lena prided herself on always being in control, or least trying to be, during sex. However, times like this were truly challenging. Because once again, she was fucking the mighty Supergirl in the ass. She couldn't imagine anything more mind blowing than that. However, this particular time, Lena had more than one bonus.

Namely, that she was sodomizing her best friend turned girlfriend, Kara Danvers, and she loved it. More than anything. Plus in this specific situation, it was while her other best friend Sam Arias was licking Kara's pussy. While being ass fucked herself, and by the other Danvers sister, no less. Oh yes, everything about this was truly overwhelming, so Lena was extremely proud that she was able to continue at all, let alone beat Alex to the punch.

To be fair, by now she had a lot of practice doing this. Well, admittedly, not this exactly, as somehow this was the first time with this combination of things. But she had been sodomizing the mighty Supergirl pretty much ever since they got together. Oh yes, she had been so worried to confess her true feelings for Kara, and then, first date anal! Hell, it hadn't even been the first date.

No, Kara had been delightfully open to everything Lena had suggested, and one thing had led to another. Which included inviting Alex and Sam into the fun, truly resulting in experiencing the kind of sex she had never thought possible in her wildest dreams. And this was a very good example of that.

It was one which Lena very much wished could last forever. Oh yes, she would never get tired of watching inch after inch of her cock disappearing into Kara's tailpipe, which was on perfect display for her thanks to her other best friend spreading those pretty little butt cheeks for her. And again, while Sam was licking Kara's clit, she was 99% sure the same was happening on the other end.

Of course, for better or for worse, it couldn't last forever. Although then it was followed up by something equally as enticing, namely her thighs coming to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing every inch of her strap-on dildo was buried as deep as it could go inside of Supergirl's bowels.

Normally, that was something that Lena would gleefully announce, teasing her girlfriend, and everyone around them about her accomplishment. Especially when Alex achieved the same thing, and more or less at the same time. Oh yes, Lena and Alex completely buried their strap-ons into the perfect bottoms of these perfect bottoms was always cause for celebration. But on this particular occasion, the two tops were initially just blown away by what was happening to comment.

And it probably didn't help that almost immediately they started thrusting in and out, giving another amazing sight, that being the official start to the sodomy. Oh yes, their cocks were pumping in and out of the butt holes of Sam and Kara, officially meaning that they were fucking these incredibly powerful aliens in the ass.

Sam was amazed that Kara hadn't begged to cum, again. Or just flat out made the other girl cum, in the hopes of getting the same treatment. Hell, Sam couldn't believe it herself. Because on the one hand, she had never needed to cum this badly before, to the point where it was agonizing, and she didn't see how her friends and girlfriend could condone this torture on anyone, let alone her.

But on the other hand, she had to admit that she deserved punishment, and this was more effective than anything she could possibly imagine. Also, for better or for worse, it was also incredibly enjoyable. The only agony she had ever experienced which she never wanted to end. Well, at least one that was this agonizing.

Pretty much every time she was ass fucked by Lena Luthor, or better yet, Alex Danvers, Sam quickly found herself aching to cum, and then teased to the point of madness. Hell, she received the treatment when any one of these wonderful women treated her to a fucking. It was one of the things she liked most about being with them. But it had never been this bad before.

Or good, or whatever. The point was, Sam was on the verge of begging for more, several times, before she was distracted by one thing or another. Sometimes it was by Kara licking her clit, one time it was the butt fucking 'officially starting', and one time it was an addition she didn't see coming.

"Wanna swap?" Lena asked, seemingly out of the blue.

"Wha, what?" Alex stammered, completely taken aback, given that she had been so lost in this twisted act.

"Wanna swap over, so that I'm butt fucking my best friend, and you're sodomizing your sister?" Lena clarified with a wicked grin, before pushing, "Come on, it'll be fun. And you know it. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know it, because we swap these whore holes all the time. And they love it too, right girls?"

There was only a groan of agreement, which told Alex she should be merciful, and simply make them cum, but she just couldn't resist replying instead, "Okay."

The poor Kryptonians then cried out loudly as the humans pulled the dildos from their butts, leaving them feeling horribly empty and unloved. They didn't have to endure that feeling for too long, but it felt like an eternity as Alex and Lena slowly switched places. In the process, Sam got to see Alex's strap-on coming towards her, making her wonder whether she would taste her own ass while Lena shoved her cock up her butt.

Or would Kara receive the honour of being spit-roasted? Honestly, she was hoping for the latter, as that addition would make her cum for sure, and she would get to watch the mighty Supergirl receive that treatment, before happily taking it herself. Which could be the thing to make her cum.

For better or for worse, it was not to be, and the two tops anally penetrated the two bottoms at the exact same time. Not that the bottoms really complained about that, given that their aching butts were once again receiving the attention they needed. In fact, they did the opposite of complaining. Oh yes, they cried out loudly in pure, overwhelming pleasure, just from getting their asses refilled with cock.

Something that happened nice and slowly, both to make it easy on them, and so they could all savour every single moment of it. Then, once the butt fucking was once again underway, first Kara and then Sam returned to eating pussy, and somehow avoiding cumming while doing it.

Kara was more than happy to just lay back and savour the feeling of getting her ass stuffed with strap-on, and clearly, she wasn't alone, given that Sam did the exact same thing, and Alex and Lena didn't tell her to do otherwise. Although, to be fair, the tops were likely just as lost in this moment as the bottoms were.

And yes, maybe it would've been too much of an overwhelming addition for even Supergirl, especially when she felt those thighs against her ass cheeks, announcing that every inch of that cock was once again in her ass. Although it was a different cock to moments ago, and better yet, her sister's. Oh yes, Kara had just taken her big sister's dick up her butt for the first time tonight. But not the first time overall.

Although they had done this many times by now this one was special, as she felt in perfect unity with Sam and Lena. Especially when she began licking Sam's pussy again, and the favour was returned. Oh yes, the bottoms licked pussy while the tops fucked butt for a few long glorious minutes, before they switched over again.

Which they did over, and over, and over again, meaning that the bottoms were constantly getting their slutty little asses penetrated, stuffed and fucked. However, they were never allowed to actually cum, which was maddening, and yet truly wonderful. It was really something that Kara wanted to last forever, and yet also immediately end. So she couldn't be too mad when Sam made the decision for her.

"Please..." Sam whimpered softly, hesitating only briefly, before continuing, "Make me cum! Fuck my ass, and make me cum! Or make Kara do it! Whatever you want, just please, please make me cum! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck, that feels so good! Sooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm Goooooooooodddddddddddd, but I need to cum. I fucking need it! Oh please Alex, baby, fuck my ass. Ass fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the ass and make me cum. Please? Oh please, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck me, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME HARD!"

"Me too." Kara chimed in, not wanting to be left out, "I wanna cum too. I need it! Please, give it to me? Oh please, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Pound my butt, mmmmmmmmmm, pound my slutty little butt, and make me cum! Oh please Lena, fuck me hard! Butt fuck me, ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it, harder! Harder! Slam my little ass hole like the anal slut I am! Fuck Supergirl in the butt, Ms Luthor! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, Supergirl wants Lena Luthor to destroy her. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, to destroy her ass, and make her cum! Oh Rao yes, that's what I want, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, oh Lena! Lena! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Waiting for Sam to cum first would have been unbearable, if they had simply been getting ass fucked side by side, as they usually were when the four of them were together. But to have her face right in Sam's pussy at the time, to have all of that girl cum squirted onto her face, while she was denying herself? That seemed like a truly terrible fate, especially in that moment of need.

So the decision had been a easy one, once the other submissive girl started talking. And although at a certain point, they were talking over each other, Lena and Alex very much got the message. Rao, Kara could practically taste the smiles on their faces without having to even look, as they kept them begging for a few long seconds, while continuing the gentle sodomy.

Of course, all things considered, it wasn't that long before there was a slight increase in the pace, which was all it would take to make butt sluts like Sam Arias and Kara Danvers cum. However, instead of continuing the begging, even as they became completely incoherent, as they normally would, the Kryptonians lashed onto each other's clits, and started sucking with everything they had.

So in a way, it was like they made each other cum, just as much as the humans. Then they were just as quick to swallow as much girl cum as they possibly could, even if most of it ended up covering their faces, as they were finally allowed to cum. And thankfully, they got to cum over and over again, which was another thing which was normal for them. However, it had never been more intense than this.

Lena was delighted that in the end, she got to butt fuck Kara to climax, while Alex was sodomizing Sam to orgasm, and beyond. Don't get her wrong, she adored her best friend's bottom, but she had never loved anyone like she loved Kara Danvers. Her Supergirl was perfect to her in every way, and maybe especially when it came to that heavenly rump of hers.

Oh yes, no matter how hard and frequently she fucked that back door, it still remained wonderfully tight. And those firm cheeks still somehow provided a decent amount of jiggle. Both were still true for Sam, making these the two best asses she'd ever had. But of course, one was her best friend, and the other was her girlfriend for a reason, and that emotional connection only push things over the top.

It was so overwhelming that it took everything that Lena had not to cum in that moment. Ultimately, she was just fighting the inevitable, just so this could last a little longer, and she could give her girl everything she deserved. But it was totally worth it. Besides, she had a reputation to uphold, and shouldn't be outdone by anyone. Not even a government agent, with an impressive resume.

Although this might just be the hardest time she had done it, other than her first time with Kara, of course, given the added benefit of watching her best friend and her girlfriend 69 while they were both ass fucked. Which again, shouldn't have been quite as enjoyable as it was. But there was no jealousy, only overwhelming lust.

Which normally inspired tons of naughty words to pour from Lena's mouth, even if her sweet Kara, or whatever slut she was fucking, was too far gone to hear it. And she knew for a fact, it was the same story with Alex. However, both tops very clearly concentrated all of their energy into destroying the bottoms of their bottoms.

And perhaps more importantly, not cumming, so they could continue their glorious work. Then, when they both couldn't take it anymore, and ecstasy was echoing through their bodies, at least Alex, and especially Lena could cut lose like never before, Sam and Kara taking the kind of rectum wrecking which would require expensive surgery to fix. Meanwhile, these sluts would almost instantly heal themselves, earning them harder butt poundings in the process.

Something which happened out of sheer instinct, especially right after Lena came for the first time since waking up. Oh yes, the combination of the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, the wonderful sounds echoing throughout the room, and the sheer joy of sodomizing Supergirl was more than enough to make her cum, and she when did, it was overwhelming that she didn't even think coherently.

Luckily for all involved, Lena had a lot of practice when it came to topping other women. Practice which proved to be very useful now, as she more than did herself proud, as she made her Supergirl cum over and over again. And she wasn't the only one. Oh yes, Alex Danvers once again proved she was easily worthy of keeping up with the rest, as she gave her Super Sam the same treatment.

Alex bizarrely had her government training to thank for this kind of endurance. Well, mostly. Getting together with Sam had improved her stamina tenfold, and then even more so when she started directly having sex with Kara. Hell, Lena had even given her a few pointers along the way. Not that she'd ever admit they were helpful.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers