All Comments on 'Super Bowl Hangover'

by AlTend

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun3 months ago

5 Stars! Well done! I could just imagine the wheels going around in his head as he put two and two together.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

He has options. Divorce is only one of them

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419563 months ago

There has to be a follow up to this one. It might be a first for LW with this twist. We have seen it with ever combo but this. A guy having his sister take his wife? Hope you do it and label it as a follow up to this or a pt.2.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Gay or straight, divorce is an excellent option.

deependerdeepender3 months ago

+Put de lime in de coconut, drink 'em bot' down...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry to correct you but as a Brit I can tell you that the phrase is “blue arsed fly” and NOT flea!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

When he heard his wife saying "Oh yes, oh yes!" that his wife always said when she was cumming... Why the hell didn't he immediately put his shoulder to the door and check it out? She might have been getting raped! At least he would then know if she was alone, or with someone. Now he's just in the dark because the video tape proves NOTHING and he'll never know unless he confronts the three and hopes one of them "cracks". What a dumbass.

FYI. Its "blue arsed fly" not flea. LOL. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First off it is blue arsed fly.

So he is so mentally weak he can't open the bedroom door to find out.

He then can't talk about it.

As he is so weak willed he should just stay as he is, I mean, he obviously doesn't have the mental strength to do anything else.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He didn't open the bedroom door? He didn't confront her? Even after a second incident? WTF!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

strange he did not see that when it occurred and take care of it at the first party.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - What a useless wimp.

Why didn't he just kick his bedroom door open?

It would have exposed the cheating SLUT right there and then.

ONCE&DONE

Divorce the skanky SLUT and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

His wife fucked someone and he promptly forgot it... If you say so...

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good start, need more development and a better finish. Left hanging for more. 3*

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

Divorce of course

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

I do like quick stories when well done. This one was okay, but left too many questions dangling for me to enjoy. I realize flash stories don't tie every loose end, but this one really left a lot out. Maybe less writing about the food & snacks and more writing about story development? Just trying to pin down what was missing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No story no concl

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Good short story. I’m thinking his sister also likes his wife too?

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At least they kept it in the family, and no condoms either!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, divorce is an excellent option. The correct one. She cheated, doesn't matter with who. Time to cut losses.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Be OK if he fancies his sister.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa3 months ago

JoeBBN hit the nail on the head. Though it was a good but quick story, just way too many holes in it, there are lots of questions. This story would benefit with another deeper chapter. Divorce is the correct response.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

And that’s it?

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

No, forcing the bedroom door open was the only option

tizwickytizwicky3 months ago

The story is woefully incomplete and not very clear.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife like to watch me suck off the men. I'm their grateful half-time entertainment. It gives me the much needed opportunity to be the gay man I've become.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

He was the victim of a blue-tail fly!

4

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How stupid can a story be..oohh let me think. He hears his wife having sex in their bedroom and he walks away back to the party? hhmm then he pushes it to the back of his mind and forgets about it for two weeks..need anything more be said about this being an unbelievably dumb story. ...2stars..JZK

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Divorce is the only play, if you’re a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous