Super Bowl, the Game is On!

Story Info
After a wild threesome, The wives plan a truely Super Bowl
10.5k words
4.12
16.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Ellen, Jan, plans and play

I heard the door shut and Ellen come into where I was sitting finishing my drink.

"What do you think of Jan?" she asked.

"We've known her and Casey for some time. What do you mean?" I responded not really thinking about her question.

"No, really what do you think when you look at her?" Ellen pushed.

They had just finished showing me what they had bought and modeled their new winter coats. I had been the willing audience of several "private fashion shows" from bikinis to now winter coats. Truth, Jan was gorgeous. She and Ellen together were a very delightful and amazing sight. They accented each other quite nicely. Ellen, in her early thirties, light brown hair, thick and down to her ass, a perfect figure and striking features. Jan was younger, but not by much. She was in her late twenties, wonderful dark red hair that cascades over her shoulders and a body every bit as incredible as Ellen's.

She's fine, nice, pretty ..." I chirped stammering a bit not knowing quite what to say.

Ellen slid in next to me on the sofa, wrapped her arms around me and after a kiss with a wry little smile, words dripping from her mouth said, "Really, Ted, would you still do her?"

"I think that's a loaded question." I returned trying to look stern.

She undid my belt and eased down the zipper. "I haven't given you enough attention today, have I?"

She undid my pants and pushed them down far enough to slide out my cock and while tickling and teasing me said, "Really, what do you think?"

"That's nice." I smiled at her. I was avoiding her question while very much enjoying her attention!

She gave me a little kiss then returned her attention to my growing cock.

"Well, would you do her?" she glanced up, she was purring, dangerous.

"Would you join in or just watch?" I almost couldn't believe my own ears as I said it.

We had joked about a threesome or foursome again but Ellen hadn't seemed so intent about it for some time. Not since...

"Both." was her short answer, her hands working magic until the spell was interrupted by a squeak, then voice at the front door. Jan called out. Ellen answered gripping my cock. I flinched at the tightness.

"Perhaps we should...." I didn't get out the full sentence before Jan came into view.

"Oops, am I interrupting..." She said with a startle that turned into a "biting her tongue" sly smile. "I left my purse in the bedroom. I'll just go..."

"No, you're not interrupting a thing, in fact, take off your (my cock flexed in her hand) ...mmmm...coat and join us." Ellen's voice was like velvet and her hand was again stroking my growing length.

Jan watched her stroke me while laying her coat on a nearby chair. She sat at my other side.

"Well..." Ellen looked at me.

"If you're sure, but..." I returned.

"But what?" Ellen replied.

"But what about Casey?" I looked at Jan.

Jan's hands went to my shoulder and I received a small kiss on my cheek.

"Oh, he knows we went shopping. He knows we usually end up here. And before he left I mentioned shopping and perhaps coming here." She was purring too.

"Just give in!" I thought. Her head now rested on my shoulder too. Her legs curled up on the couch.

"Before he left, he said have fun!" her voice softened and got deeper, "And...this looks like fun!"

I felt her head move and turned my head her way. Her gaze was on Ellen's hands and my cock except to flash me a very sexy, but very sly smile. Ellen stopped stroking and guided Jan's hand to join hers. They both hugged in closer to me. Their eyes were locked on each other. They smiled. They both looked at me. I swallowed and smiled back.

Their hands worked at my pants, slipping them down my legs and off to the floor. This, of course, gave them full access. My cock pointed straight at the ceiling. The hard shaft was again sliding between fingers like a new found toy. Ellen leaned in and kissed my navel releasing my cock to the attention of Jan. Jan's eyes met mine.

I whispered, "Mmmm, nice, very nice!"

Jan again kissed my cheek, while her other hand cupped my balls, "Yes, it is... very nice..."

Ellen softly kissed up to my shirt and then began unbuttoning it. With each button she kissed the revealed flesh until it opened. She stopped to help me remove it. Jan was sitting up and took the opportunity to lean down and kiss the tip of my cock. Nude, I relaxed back into the cushion. They did too. I wrapped an arm around the shoulders of each beautiful woman. Their heads came to rest on my shoulders. Ellen seemed content to watch Jan who hadn't missed a beat continuing to stroke my length and caressing my balls.

Ellen's hand pushed my leg hinting for me to spread them wider. I did. She ran her fingers up and down the inside of my leg. This she knows drives me crazy. She did it several times until she was finally tickling the underside of my balls. Jan stroked while softly exploring the head. Jan's attention and wonderful finger began running that path between my balls and asshole. I slid down a bit on the sofa. Ellen lifted a leg onto hers. Jan did the same. I was all theirs!

Ellen's attention went back to my balls and with the new access softly her fingers walked the short distance. Our eyes met. I love her wicked grin! She circled my puckered anus and pushed a little then started the whole process over. My breathing increased, got deeper. My cock straining grew still harder. Jan feeling the hardening, the flexing pulses, leaned down. Her hair obscured the view as her lips circled the tip and sucked.

"He likes this." She said as her head came up.

"Don't you? I do." Ellen looked back while leaning in to her.

"I do!" Jan answered.

They leaned together and shared a kiss. My cock, still being held by Jan, flexed at the sight.

Jan's finger tips had found the rim of my cock head and with teasing squeezing strokes up and down the shaft she was helping Ellen drive me to an explosion. I started to squirm and my cock began pulsing. My ladies only teased more relentlessly. Ellen moved to the floor between my legs. Jan's hand kept teasing the head. Ellen, in position, fingers wrapped around my balls, she held the base of the shaft. She pushed Jan's hand down the shaft as she engulfed me and sucked for all she was worth. Her reward was a solid stream of man juice and a sigh of relief from its donor.

I relaxed again and let a huge grin grow across my face. But these two had other plans. I was led to the covered and heated patio and watched as cushions were arranged. I was aided, stretched out and arranged on the lounger, backside up, so they could give me a "long overdue" massage. Sounded good to me!

During the move, Ellen had retrieved some oil. She put some in the palm of her hand. Jan, who was positioned at my feet, took the bottle and did the same. Ellen started at my shoulders and neck. I closed my eyes to let them work knowing at some point they would meet in the middle. But those four hands felt wonderful and it seemed to last forever. I could feel my half limp cock already starting to rise to the occasion.

Jan was soon making long soothing runs up and down me each time covering more and more of my gluteus cheeks with her hands. It was heaven! It didn't take long before her full attentions were put into massaging those manly cheeks. She softly began running her fingers up and down the valley between them. She patted my ass a little and had me rise to re-adjust the cushions. She adjusted my legs, added cushions and tugged on my shaft. She ran her fingers up and down my ass crack. She started at my lower back and ended at the tip of my cock playing with my balls along the way.

"Oh, Very nice!" Ellen approved!

Their work was getting a result. I was relaxed everywhere except my cock. It seemed to grow and stiffen each time Jan slide her hands over my ass. Ellen had moved to my side and was working my lower back. Jan slid her oily fingers all over my ass until all her attention was given completely to working up and down my ass crack, across my balls and along the length of my cock.

"I think he likes that!" Jan's voice sounded smooth and sensuous yet had a hint of a girlish giggle.

"Oh, he doezzzzz..." Ellen drawled back at her.

I closed my eyes. Slowly a finger traced from the top of the valley, down the crack then slowly slid into my puckered asshole. For a moment I didn't know whose it was. I didn't care. I love the feeling! Once inside, the oily finger slowly slid in and out, playing with fucking my hole.

Jan almost whispered, "I'd have never thought I would enjoy fingering a man so much!"

"Mmmm, Jan's finger." I thought.

"Wonderful, isn't it, perfect intimacy..." Ellen was whispering. Her hands had stopped. She was watching Jan.

"It is so nice to freely touch, explore, enjoy...love your man's body!" Jan's voice was all lust. "Casey never lets me love him like this."

Ellen's voice matched Jan's, "He should. He's missing out. What you're doing is turning me on!"

The finger slid out as Jan said, "Here!"

Those hands spread my cheeks. Other fingers began long slow strokes up and down the valley, across my balls, down the shaft and around the rim of the soft glans, its sensitive head. Finally that finger circled the target and pushed in.

"That's sooo..." Jan's voice trailed off.

"I love enjoying him, but you go ahead." Ellen said, and then a kiss to my ass cheek as her finger slid out. I reach out and touched her leg. Our eyes met.

"Love you!" I said and closed my eyes again.

"Love you too, dear, relax." Ellen winked and replied in her soft sexy voice.

Ellen's hands went back to keeping my ass cheeks spread while she again watched Jan's finger working magic. Jan's finger kept up that wonderful probing and fucking while her other hand stroked the length of my now very solid cock. I closed my eyes. Mmmm. Hands let go of my ass and were again rubbing my back but the wonderful anal stroking and cock massage didn't stop until I felt a small slap to my ass.

"You must be uncomfortable like that. Your poor cock doesn't have room to move!" Ellen wanted me to roll over for them.

Again a little readjusting, a pillow under my ass and their work resumed. Ellen leaned over, head next to mine, hands working my chest. We shared a soft kiss. My legs were wide open, feet dangled off the lounger, my cock pointed straight up. Jan didn't hesitate; her hand went sliding down the shaft and across my balls until her finger quickly re-found my bull's eye. Easily she slid back in. She leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock. Her tongue pushed at its hole while her other finger kept up its magic. It felt amazing!

I rose up a little, nodded to Ellen, hooked a hand around Jan's neck and pulled her lips to mine. Her finger thrust into my ass as if she were holding on. I flexed my anal muscles as our lips met. Her eyes went wide. Her excitement of the moment was evident in the kiss she planted on me. She tried to breathe me in while her finger again re-started its smooth fucking motion.

When our lips parted Ellen was there to catch her. Only inches from my face I watched as the two shared an equally passionate kiss. My body gave away what I was thinking. My cock was hard and pulsing. They parted both giggling!

"That was hot!" I exclaimed!

"No, this is hot!" Ellen was purring. "Have you ever massaged a man's prostate, given him a prostate orgasm?"

"No." Jan was also purring.

"How far in is your finger?" Ellen looked between my legs, then into my eyes, "Mmmm, I'll bet she feels good in there!"

Ellen leaned in and we kissed.

"Very!" was all I got out.

"Jan, feel around with your finger, it's a bulbous feeling, spongy spot. The hotter he gets the bigger it gets. Like his cock...mmmm." She was actually licking her lips!

I heard a soft "Ok."

"Now softly do either a "come hither, you know, softly curl in your finger under and on it, or, he likes the doorbell best. Yea, just push lightly, like pushing a doorbell." Ellen went silent.

I felt the pushing and the tingle begin. As I get more and more turned on my cock always responds with a tightening pulses and seems to grow or stretch as it does. Ellen's head was resting on my chest. I couldn't see a thing.

"Isn't that beautiful," Ellen's said. "I'll take one side, you take the other!"

With that she moved and her lips started sucking at the base and side of my cock. Jan followed. Two mouths worked up and down the pulsating rod while Jan's finger slid and pushed. All I saw was beautiful hair moving up, down and around me. What I felt were wet lips and tongues stroking up and down, lustily licking every inch of me. I was ready to explode.

This time it was Jan who lowered herself and engulfed me sucking hard as I raised and lowered to meet her, fucking her face until I could hold out no longer. Again my eruption exploded. She sucked even harder, gulping and licking while wiggling that wonderful finger inside me. Finally my pulsing stopped and she let me go with one final slurp. Her finger came out as, her head turned and she smiled at me. Ellen gave my balls a hard sucking kiss before standing. I raised myself, sitting up pulled them to me, group hug!

I relaxed slumping back down. "Wow!" was all I could say.

They both sat on the edge of the lounger, smiling, touching, and petting me softly. My cock was softening and ached a little. Ellen had it in her hand and was very lovingly holding and stroking it. Jan softly held my balls. I just relaxed back onto the lounger. They talked. I closed my eyes.

I must have dozed off for a few seconds. I heard, "Oh I think he will..." It brought me back to life. I announced I was going to take a shower. I pulled Ellen's head down and kissed her forehead. She bit her lip and her soft eyes met mine. Both women followed me to the bed room and then to the bath.

We have an elegant bath with a walk in shower. It has a low wall on one side at which they both leaned to watch. I began to soap up but Jan couldn't just watch. She disappeared for a moment, and then nude walked around the wall and joined me. Ellen smiled with a "You go girl!" but remained where she was.

Jan took the body wash and began to rub me everywhere not missing a single tiny spot. Once I was scrubbed she took the water and rinsed me, paying very close attention to my ass, cock and balls. This brought me up but not hard. Our eyes locked. She smiled, kissed her way down as she dropped to her knees. This time she began delivering shower wet kisses while kneading and spreading my ass. When her lips met my cock head I pushed. She sucked me in. Ellen cheered us on until unbelievably, I groaned.

My delivery shot on her face. She giggled and scooped what there was to a finger which she lustily licked off. I was pretty much out of ammunition and aching. She took hold of my ass and sucked me back in until I went in balls deep. Long slurping strokes kept pulling my guy back in until she was lovingly just kissing him. I helped her up and she instantly wrapped her arms around me. I held her under the spray as she rinsed her face all while smiling up at me.

The shower turned off, Ellen handed her a towel. I stood while she, with Jan's help, lovingly dried me off between kisses. I took my lovely Ellen in my arms and kissed. When we released she spoke.

"Dinner anyone?" she asked.

I took a towel and dried my hair. Then I was led to the kitchen with Ellen's hand in mine and asked to begin working on dinner while they made plans.

"Besides," Ellen added, "I think you need some time to recharge, don't you?!"

I had to agree some food and a change of activities would be good and who knows what the evening might bring! Jan wasn't far behind us and entered the kitchen area wearing Ellen's robe while talking on her phone to Casey. Casey was out of town on business but not due back until Sunday. Ellen tried to join her conversation and talked loud enough for Casey to hear. The invitation was made for him to join us for Super Bowl Sunday. Both girls smiled wicked little smiles. Now on speaker phone, both Ellen and Jan announced they thought it was a great, idea!

We heard a big, "Damn right!" from Casey.

Jan took back the phone. We heard kisses and love. The naked chef was joined by his wife and soon dinner was ready. Ellen, still dressed, had me sit. She placed herself on one side while Jan took the other. Jan let the robe hang open seductively. Dinner was accented with one of them or both together stroking and exploring me while enjoying the meal. I heard about how this time of year she, Jan, feels like a "football widow"

"I enjoy a good game too," she explained, "but while a game is on, I may as well not be there, might as well just be dead."

"Poor girl!" Ellen commiserated.

"This has been great! Reminds me I'm a woman and how much fun we had when we all met. I love how at ease you both are, seems natural now." Jan said.

I went to talk but didn't get a word out.

"Told you it would." Ellen answered her, then looking at me, "Well, you still haven't answered."

"When we all met we..." I started then regrouped my thoughts, "Ellen, only if you join in. Jan, you're wonderful, beautiful; I hope this isn't the only time we all spend together. Add Casey like when we went camping... But, Ellen, I love you. So, only if you join in." I pulled her to me, lightly kissed her lips, and again kissed her forehead.

"I love that." Jan said.

"So do I." Ellen answered her softly. "That little gesture is precious; his way of saying "I love you!"

I stood and began clearing off the dishes. Soon I was joined by Ellen. Jan sat and watched our every move. They talked a little during the clean up. But once things were cleaned up, the two moved to the sofa and talked. I decided on a little champagne. I delivered the flutes and sat down across from them.

"I love the way they just do that!" Jan was watching my cock grow.

"Spread your legs dear!" Ellen's spoke but my eyes were watching Jan. The robe did nothing to hide her. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed. Her fingers were softly rubbing her pussy.

I opened up so they could watch. So did she. I settled back in the chair and without touching myself, just let it happen. They continued to talk but their attention was on me. Without any help except Jan's legs being spread as she played with her pussy, and the sight of those perfect tits, my cock stiffened and was soon standing tall pointing to the ceiling. I closed my eyes.

"Stroke it for us." Ellen's voice.

I did.

"You have a beautiful cock!" Jan's voice.

I let it stand tall. It flexed and pulsed on its own. I opened my eyes and finished my drink.

They, I am sure they kept planning and chatting and looking up and down me. Again I heard Jan say, "It's beautiful!" And a moment later Ellen said, "Shall we invite her?" It was followed by "Oh yes! She'd love it!" Who they were including in the evening, I had no clue! Notes and plans were made. I thought, "Being a sex object is hard work! Or is it work for the hard?!"

"More?" I said raising my glass and looking at theirs.

"Please!" Jan returned.

I went for the bottle. Ellen wanted her special one this time. Jan asked what that was.

"You'll like this! It's my own little addiction!" Ellen slyly smiled as she said it.

I refilled Jan then poured Ellen about two thirds of a flute. She reached up and bent my hard manhood down dipping it in her drink. She made a lusty show of her first taste. Jan didn't hesitate! She too dipped my cock into the champagne but also leaned in and licked, then sucked any remaining drip from the tip.

Ellen stood and took both my drink and the bottle. Setting them down, she turned her back to me and asked me to undo her. I slid off the t-shirt and unhooked her bra. She let out a long sigh as I knelt on one knee and slid off her pants. She held her hand to me as I stood. She was joined by Jan leading me to the bedroom and the bed. I sat but was pushed back and these two wicked little girls attacked.