Super Bowl, the Game is On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan straddled me sticking her ass to my face. I attacked her pussy. She leaned down on her elbows willingly ready to help Ellen devour my manhood. But Ellen had other plans. She straddled me, holding Jan for balance who, with cock in hand, guided me until I plunged in. The feeling was incredible! Nothing can replace the feeling of my cock wrapped in a warm wet wonderful pussy! Ellen bounced up and down and Jan's sweetness was all mine!

For a moment I watched them in our mirror. I saw Jan and Ellen share a passionate wet kisses. They explored each other's tits. I licked and tongue fucked Jan. Ellen pushed hard as I pushed up into her. I was on the verge of eruption. She sensed the moment was close and rolled onto the bed, knees at my shoulder, ass in the air. Jan wasted no time taking the other side. Both those beautiful asses were mine to play with! Finally it was my turn!

I sucked in a quick breath when Jan engulfed my manhood. She went deep! That was all it took! I tightened up and felt cum boil within me then gush out deep into her mouth. Jan sucked down my squirting cum. Ellen rested her head near my balls. I watched and relaxed back onto the bed as they kissed again this time sharing my cum between them. They made a show of their tongue dancing kisses before turning their attention back to my cock. I was licked and sucked until finally Ellen rolled onto her back.

I slid my hands up their legs and finger fucked them at the same time exploring their mounds. I knelt up and gave them extra pressure and attention. One, then two fingers in each as they both pushed back. Jan leaned down and they kissed as I explored and enjoyed them. Jan's pussy clamped hard around my fingers. I gave her full attention quickly replacing my fingers with my tongue lapping up her juice, sucking and kissing her to a stronger orgasm.

Ellen spun around and went under her and kissed while sucking hard on her nipples. Jan shuddered again building up to another climax. I buried my face between her legs and lapped at her licking in and out of her pussy and even licking around her tight anus. She howled with pleasure! Ellen repositioned herself again and her tongue began tracing the path between my balls and asshole until she gave her full attention to my hole. Holding on to Jan as I sucked and tongued both her tight ass and wonderful pussy!

I spread my legs to give Ellen better access while relaxing my anus feeling her tongue circling it and darting in and out. The sensation had incredible power! I quivered and felt my cock get harder almost immediately. The feeling was intense. Jan grunted for me to stop. Kneeling, her eyes grew wide as she watched Ellen invading my ass. Spreading my cheeks, she watched for a few seconds. Ellen traced her tongue around the hole and then snaked it back in. Rock hard now I was panting to keep control.

Jan rolled under me! I dropped onto her sucking hard on her clit! She gasped then took my cock in. I was balls deep in a sucking machine! My ass was tingling with the attention. I loved the taste of this pussy I was devouring. I couldn't believe that again my balls were tightening up. My muscles were contracting. Both Ellen and Jan sensed it and seemed to fly as they again changed positions.

I was almost drug to the edge of the bed. Jan had landed on her feet, legs spread, bent at the waist face down on the bed. Ellen guided my throbbing cock to her and I plunged in. Her wet but tight pussy slid onto me balls deep! She felt incredible! She was already pulsing as her orgasm built power and speed. My throbbing matched hers and almost uncontrollably I pounded into her. My aggressive pounding shook the bed as I thrust again and again. My balls were slapping her ass. She started to howl. I started to grunt.

Her pussy went vise tight and whatever was left in me came out as my body put everything it had into that last cum! Grabbing Jan's hips I slammed into her groaning out and ejecting all I had left before I collapsed back onto the bed. My cock was sore. My balls ached. My smile wouldn't go away. We all laid there and giggled like little children. My ladies snuggled in, arms and legs wrapped around me. Somehow we pulled the covers over us and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning came and I slid off the bed trying not to wake either of the sleeping beauties. I crept to the shower and stood there letting the water bring me to reality. My back was turned to the doorway so I didn't see Jan enter, but I felt her wrap an arm around me and smash her breasts into my back Then the other arm began to slide around me until her hand held my manhood. Tenderly and softly she stroked me.

"You were awesome!" I said turning to face her.

She buried her face in my chest and let the water soak her.

"Fuck me." She said biting her lip with that almost little girl look on her face. "Fuck me here in the shower. I want you in me again."

She knelt and began kissing my cock. Caressing me, watching it grow for her. But it seemed to be taking too long, she couldn't wait. She rose and spread her legs. I lifted her up and leaning her against the wall she slid onto my cock. She wrapped her legs around my back and relaxed into me until I was fully planted inside. No bucking this time. It wasn't what she wanted. It was more like making love, a slower more relaxed smooth fuck.

She relaxed and simply closed her eyes and let the pulsing of her pussy do all the work. I held her and flexed my cock inside her holding her rhythm. Her legs hugged me. She pushed on as far as she could go. I turned, still leaning against the wall, pushed in hard. Several strong thrusts and her breathing got faster and deeper. She bit her lip and her pussy clamped hard. She had to have been ready for this before she entered the shower. Her orgasm was strong. Her gripping pussy felt incredible!

She hugged me and I held her until her shaking stopped. Jan relaxed and her forehead rested on mine. She looked up and we kissed.

"Mmmm, best way to start the day!" she said eyes and smile wide.

She slid off me as I sat her on her feet. We again let the water rain onto us. She spun around, her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her and let my hands travel over her luscious body. A breast in both hands I held them caressed them, enjoyed the soft feel of those perfect globes! Her head rested against my shoulder as she purred. I slid my hands down her feeling the taut abdomen and she spread her legs.

My fingers slid in. My thumb found her clit and ran little circles around it as I finger fucked her wonderful hole.

"Did you really like my finger in your ass?" she was whispering.

"Hummm, yes!" I said while kissing her ear.

Her hand found my still very hard cock. I was rubbing her breasts with one hand and loving her pussy with the other.

After a pause, "Will you put this in me, I've never..."

"I'd love to my beautiful sexy Jan!" I let her ear lobe slide from my lips.

She bent over. We saw another set of feet.

"This helps." Ellen's hand ran down my back as she spoke.

Ellen was holding the bottle of lube.

"It's better on the bed." She winked.

I led Jan out and took the towel Ellen had placed on the dressing table. I dried as Ellen gently dried Jan. She dried, sucked on her nipples and dried some more...mmmm. Watching them did the trick, rock hard again! I took a hand of both and walked the short distance to the bed. Ellen had Jan crawl onto the bed on her knees with her head down and ass up. I lubed up my hard and ready fuck machine and hugged in close to Jan's back side. Ellen spread her cheeks.

"Just relax, the first time is hardest." Ellen coached.

I laid my cock in between those sweet cheeks. Ellen held it pointed at Jan's pretty little pucker. My hands on her hips, I pushed. The head disappeared as little by little I slid into her. I went slowly. The feeling was fantastic! Jan pushed back. Finally I was all in!

"Now relax for a moment, let yourself get used to the feeling!" Ellen coached some more.

"It feels full, but so amazing!" Jan replied.

I started slowly pulling out. When I felt the head starting into her tightness I reversed the action a little faster, a little harder. Several thrusts in and out and Jan was meeting my actions. She was speeding up. I obliged! Soon we were pumping that hard piston in and out of her virgin ass accompanied by her grunts and giggles.

Then came the howl! Jan's ass tightened up and she slammed back onto my cock! I pushed as hard and pistoned her hole faster. She howled some more and growled out how fucking hot it was! I felt my balls tingling and wanted all of her! I kept up the thrusts until I was grunting with each! Finally I slammed into her feeling my cock pumping and flexing delivering the creamy load!

Ellen pulled my chin towards her and planted her kisses hard to my lips. My cock kept flexing inside Jan's perfect ass as her anal muscles griped hard. Then it stopped. She relaxed. So did I.

"I would have never thought that was so hot! How do we convince Casey to give that a try?!" Jan said as I slid out of her.

Ellen took one hand, I took the other and we all ended up in the shower again. This time we were pretty quick. No sex but lots of loving soapy touching! The water turned off, Ellen found a towel and handed it to me. She and Jan took the others. I toweled off but remained "au natural" and headed for the kitchen to wrangle up some breakfast.

Before long I was joined by both ladies, we ate, chatted, they couldn't resist making me hard again and I couldn't resist mauling those perfect tits! Finally, we walked Jan to the door. She hugged and kissed Ellen goodbye and with a tug on my cock pulled me in for a goodbye kiss too.

"We'll be in touch!" looking at my cock giggled at the words she said to Ellen and was off.

Chapter 2 - Superbowl Sunday

Superbowl Sunday came and everything was ready. Cooking was done. Chairs were arranged and I was told all the rules. Casey was a football fanatic. When the game is on nothing else matters. Jan claims the whole Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader squad could dance beside him and he wouldn't notice, which is probably true. We'd watched a game with them before. Add our new wide screen too the mix and, well, you get the picture. But, the girls had something up their sleeves.

The door bell rang and I expected to find Jan and Casey on the other side. But shivering in the cold was Linda, light snowflakes on her hair...mmmm. Linda I have lusted over for sometime now and Ellen knew it. Linda is a 5 foot beautiful 25 year old with features that are best described as "eye candy" and to top it off her long blonde hair bounces and flows with her every move. At this moment she looked like some princess out of a fairytale! I must have looked stunned.

She stood there still shivering, "Well, can I come in Ted?!"

"Sure!" the word stumbled out, "I'm in shock, haven't seen you for awhile." I let her in.

She stepped forward, dropped her bag, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a huge hello hug. I swung her around and set her down inside as Ellen came in and they embraced. I retrieved her bag but must have still looked a bit shell shocked.

Ellen looked up and said "I found out Lindy, (as we called her), had just moved back to town so I invited her too. Hope you don't mind?!"

Devilish giggles followed her remark. Still looking like I was just given the ultimate surprise, which I had been, I managed a nod. Lindy looked up, giggled, and those blue eyes locked onto mine! I heard, "Easy Teddy!" They both giggled some more and walked off arm in arm talking like the reunited long lost friends they were! I couldn't believe it, but after a moment realized a blonde, a brunette and a red head were going to gang up and see if super fan could be distracted. The game truly was about to start.

I deposited Lindy's bag in the bedroom as instructed and returned to the door. I heard vehicle noise outside, Jan and Casey were pulling up. They didn't wait at the door; I was there to greet them with a hug and a hand shake. It had been some years since we were young and camping together but we had not been complete strangers. The four of us had met on a few occasions, even went to dinner together. Casey and I had met on several occasions and played the links together. I already knew he thought Ellen was one sexy woman and he knew I thought the same of Jan.

Ellen came around the corner with a skip and surprised Casey with a hug and little welcome kiss. He looked at me but soon Jan took the hint and I got the same. Ellen stood back and introduced them to Linda. She first gave Jan a hug and then one to Casey with a short "Just call me Lindy, everyone does." All acquainted now, Casey said, "Show me this new TV." And from that point on it was all about the football and I played along perfectly.

Casey and I settled into the big recliner easy chairs in front of the pre-game show and the girls busied themselves with the food. Soon he and I were glued to the picture and I have to admit I didn't even see the girls leaving. One by one they had changed clothes. They entered dancing and cheering looking pretty cute in the cheerleader outfits! They immediately caught my eye but Casey didn't look until they jumped and cheered in front of the TV. He and I laughed and cheered along with them.

Short skirts and legs flew all around but soon Casey's attention went back to the screen and kick off. The game was on. We all settled in for the first quarter. Cheers would go up and pompoms would rattle at the right moments but super fan was glued to the screen. I followed suit. We managed to drain drinks and eat the goodies but for the most part Casey could have been alone in the room.

The first two quarters pasted this way so the halftime break was a break for all. Again the girls went through some practiced routines with more bouncing and cheering. Lindy even did the splits to the cheers of all, but, half time got over. "Super-fan" disappeared into football land and the sexy cheerleaders repositioned themselves around. The third quarter passed just like the first too.

Half way into the fourth quarter the game was getting intense and the chips were getting low. What is it about football, TV, chips and soft drinks? First Ellen, then Jan got up to refill them. I watched out of the corner of my eye as they hovered in the kitchen. Lindy got up too. I stayed glued to the screen. She joined them. Some serious talking was going, all in whispers. Super fan remained completely oblivious. I too played the super fan all while waiting to see what had been cooked up. They came closer; Jan had the chips but stopped about half way. I heard, barely heard, the bet go down.

"I'll bet nothing could pry his eyes off that screen, nothing!" Jan sounded a little miffed and almost didn't whisper.

"We all agreed it would probably come to that." Ellen reminded them.

"I can," said Lindy, "I already told you I could! He'll notice me, just watch!"

"Hold it," Ellen held her back, "how many tries?"

"Four," Jan said, "top, bottom, top, then not just the bottom, everything, agreed?"

Rather sure of herself, "Agreed!" said Lindy a little louder, not completely a whisper.

With that she upped the ante, by peeling up her tight little cheer sweater and revealed a lacy translucent bra barely containing those fantastic tits. The corner of my eye caught the movement. I strained my eyes around far enough to watch, but I didn't dare move. I'd been warned to play along and I wasn't about to lose out on this. Lindy grabbed the bowl of chips from Jan and I glued my attention to the screen.

She circled around behind me and leaned way over to set the bowl down on the small table between Casey and I. Casey was totally oblivious as her bra strained but held the breasts that dropped into view. She set down the bowl of chips and I remained glued to the screen. I didn't dare acknowledge her presence. She hesitated a moment then with a "huff" stood back up. I waited until she had retreated to the hallway before I reached without looking at the girls for the chips. Casey only cheered the play and narrated what he thought the next move would be. He didn't notice the refilled chips. Nor did he look at me or anything else.

Giggles and an "I told you so" or two came from the hallway. Down came her short little skirt revealing the very brief bikini bottoms that accented her firm little ass to perfection! While forcing myself to only sneak a peek I thought, "Two of four!" I watched with my peripheral vision as Lindy's tennis shoes were hurled across the room. I glanced to where they landed but immediately went back to the screen while agreeing with Casey about the importance of play in motion.

We cheered the team's advance as Lindy advanced again across the floor. I remained glued to the action on the screen. Her hand brushed my hair and the back of the chair. Again her lacy bra dropped between the recliners and into my peripheral vision. She lingered, shook her tits and said, "Let me refill these." She leaned over even further. I had to bite my lip. She snatched up our glasses and retreated brushing my chair in passing. I froze to the screen. She turned, paused, stuck her ass out and was gone.

Jan whispered loud, "That was cheating! No touching!"

Soft muffled giggles then...

"Look," Lindy said, "If I lose, you two lose! We all cheer at the end of the game in the..."

At that point the cheers went up from the crowd. Casey and I cheered right along with them. Jan bounced across the floor and Casey glanced her way but that's all. She gave a little cheer and then bounced back over to the kitchen entrance. I applauded her, reached for the chips and asked where the drinks had gone?

"Refills are on the way." She returned.

Casey only "shushed" us, "Can't hear the ref."

I again glued myself to the screen but anticipation was running high! Casey looked over, grabbed a handful of chips stating that the best was yet to come! I agreed as both games continued!

A few moments later Ellen came bouncing into the room and gave a cheer for the team. I gave her thumbs-up and a wink. She winked back and bounced back out of the room. Jan came in and seated herself on the floor next to Casey, but I don't think he even noticed. She smiled at me, reached down and like only a woman can do pulled off her sweater. Her wonderful bra encased tits bounced as they came into view! I cheered along with Casey like I was cheering for the play on the field. I gave Jan the thumbs up. Jan smiled my way and mouthed her thank you. Casey was oblivious, super fan all the way.

A few moments later Ellen came in and seated herself near me while coping Jan. She tossed her top on the floor just in front of my chair. She smiled at me looked at Casey and only shook her head. Next Lindy came with the drinks, refilled and one in each hand. Her boobs bouncing as she came striding across the floor! Lindy was topless! Pulled up like a g-string, those barely there little lace panties no longer even covered her ass! She may as well have been completely nude! I couldn't help but look! The sight was awesome! I think my jaw had dropped open. I felt a hand reach up and softly close it! Cheers went up for the play but I cheered Lindy! Casey cheered and repositioned in the chair but stayed fixed to the TV. A close call!

Lindy handed me my glass, leaned over me and set Casey's on the table. I dipped her tit into the top of the liquid, she hesitated looking at Ellen. Ellen nodded and I licked and kissed the foam dripping from her nipple. Another cheer went up from the TV stadium; Casey only groaned, reached for his glass, took a drink, but didn't see the real game that was being played out next to him.

Lindy stood back up and smiled. Casey's team again had the ball. Lindy returned into the kitchen. She had lost the last step of the bet and her score was 0 and 4. The next time she entered she would be first and nothing.