Super Bowl, the Game is On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan reached up and took Casey's arm and smiled at him. He simply patted her hand. He didn't even glance at her. She and Ellen stood and backed up just out of my view. Two beautiful asses came back into that side view as skirts came down, held out and dropped onto the floor. Casey should have seen that, but nope, glued to the last minutes of his game.

Next the bras were unceremoniously dropped. I then felt a brush behind the chair and heard the fans cheer on the screen. Jan was now at my side and Ellen had moved next to Casey. Jan turned her ass to me and slid off her panties, another cheer from the crowd with Casey joining in! I joined him cheering and patting Jan's ass with my hand. Casey was glued to the screen. To his side unnoticed Ellen had stripped as well.

In more than one way, the final play of the game was put into motion. Cheers went up for an extra point kick and the end of the game! The kicker slammed the ball and it flew true to form. Cheers went up all around and the girls retrieved their pompoms circling to the edge of the room. Casey stood yelling with excitement! I joined him.

The cheer leaders entered. First Ellen, then Lindy and finally Jan pompoms shaking, boobs bouncing, legs kicking and pussies in full view! They began repeating the cheer they had done at the first of the game. I watched smiling and cheering them on but for the first time Casey's jaw dropped and he froze. He looked at them. He looked at me then back at them. He began cheering wildly!

He took Jan into his arms, lifted her off the floor and kissed her! I joined the action taking Ellen in my arms for a huge kiss! I sat her down and Lindy flew into them! I hoisting her up wrapping my arms around her ass she placed her hands on my shoulders. I buried my face in those tits! She flung her head back laughing blonde mane flying! Casey set Jan down and after two steps to Ellen repeating what he had done with Jan. She planted one hot kiss on the poor guy!

With Ellen still in his arms, bewildered, smiling and amazed he asked, "What did I miss?"

At that, the girls and I lost it and laughter broke out. Lindy snuggled in next to me. With Ellen still in his arms Jan faced him.

"You made me loose the bet. But, I was sure I would." She laughed and shook her head. "The bet was that the first one of you to notice Lindy was stripping as she brought you both drink refills and chips would get her and the other man's wife for a threesome." She paused.

Casey looked at me then back at Jan understandable a little concerned. He let go of Ellen.

Jan hugged him and said in a very sexy voice, "Come on, super fan, you know we've talked about this before! We girls decided this was the how and today was the day!"

She backed up revealing the growing tent out the front of his sweats. She placed his hand in Ellen's and with an arm around me watched his reaction grow.

Ellen took charge. She moved in closer and made a sad face, "I hope you will accept me as a consolation prize." Her other hand was tracing up and down the length of his tent.

Casey looked at me and saw Lindy had dropped to the floor and undone my belt while Jan's hand had already slid into my pants. While he watched she pulled out my hard, willing and ready cock out to play.

He looked back to Ellen and said with a big smile, "You are no consolation prize! I'm all yours!"

With that Ellen too dropped to the floor and quickly relieved him of those sweats. She began licking and smothering his manhood with lusty greedy kisses.

I held on to Lindy's shoulders and stepped out of my pants. Jan stripped off my shirt and together they laid me back on the chair. Lindy attacked my meat! Those baby blue eyes smiling at me! Jan climbed up the chair and turned her ass to me placing one knee on either side while lowering to help Lindy double-team my pulsing cock. I grabbed her hips and tugged. Willingly she pushed her pussy to my waiting attention.

Ellen and Casey had remained on the floor each greedily devouring each other's sex in a heated 69 with almost as much passion as Casey had shown for the game. I tongue fucked and licked Jan's bald pussy. I slid it up and down her sexy ass crack circling her little rosebud. Shifted back to and sucked on her clit. I had held back for so long while Lindy had pranced around the room I knew I wasn't going to last long. The whole time Lindy had been trying to get Casey to notice her I was getting more and more turned on.

Their combined attention quickly caused the desired reaction. I exploded just as Jan had sucked me into her mouth and swallowed me to the hilt. I bucked, but she road it sucking and slurping! Then after a couple of head bobs she moved. Lindy lapped at my balls, up the shaft then sucked me in with her tongue out she kept lapping at my balls! I pushed up and drove my cock into her mouth as another wave of orgasm exploded down her willing throat. I collapsed, threw my head back. I had to breathe.

Ellen and Casey were a writhing mass of flesh on the floor. Lindy and Jan tugging on my arms pulled me from the chair. Lindy mounted the chair, upside down, legs in the air back on the seat. I put my knees on the edge of the chair with Jan's one hand on my ass and the other stroking and guiding my cock to Lindy's waiting mouth. Still hard, incredibly hard, I willingly drove deep into her face-fucking her.

Jan's hand reached between my legs and stroked my balls while kissing my shoulder. Lindy's hands clawed into my ass as she sucked with my thrusts. A moment later Jan moved around the chair laying it to full recline. She spread Lindy's legs and began kissing and teasing her pussy. What I was seeing was incredible!

I glanced at my wife sucking on Casey as he completely ravished her pussy! Their 69 on the floor was amazing and a total turn on! Jan was feasting at Lindy's pussy and sharing the flavor with me in deep passionate kisses. I finally had my hands on those tits, Lindy's incredible perfect tits! I was deep fucking my cock into her greedy sucking mouth! I was hard, rock hard!

We all stayed this way for a few moments until grunting came from the floor. Ellen got onto all fours and Casey knelt at her ass. He reached around her, a few seconds of grabbing her tits then placed hands on her hips. He went wild and thrust hard repeatedly ramming into her until he arched his back and began delivering his load. Ellen quickly flipped over releasing him from her pussy but allowing his still squirting cock to lay down a line of cum between her breasts and down her stomach.

Seeing the action was all it took. What was boiling up inside me erupted! I arched and drove into Lindy's mouth and began heaving my load into her. I too pulled out and ejaculated across her. The trail flew from Jan's hair and face to Lindy's breasts. Jan moved. I slid down onto the chair between Lindy's legs and began kissing and tonguing her face tasting my own cum. She greedily returned my kisses sucking on my tongue. It all ended as I sat on the floor and leaned against the chair with Lind's upside down smiling face at my shoulder.

We all stopped and for a moment just looking at each other. Giggles and laughter filled the room. Ellen and Casey sat on the floor, Ellen softly stroking his cock. I helped Lindy to her feet as she threw her arms around my neck. Jan came to my side and with an arm around each of us joined the hug softly running her fingers up and down my back and ass.

"Let's move to the tub." I said.

"Let's" was Ellen's reply.

Casey got to his feet and held out a hand for Ellen. She knelt but pushed his cock up and sucked in one of his balls. Then released it and sucked in the other. Casey stared at her massaging his cock and sucking his balls. The effect was almost immediate. His length began to grow and stiffness returned. Her hands were around him clawing at his ass. She pulled him to her and drove his hardening cock down her throat. We all watched as Ellen pulled him in and out a few times then she got to her feet.

"I needed one last taste!" she said, grabbed his cock and led him to the hot tub.

Outside Ellen stepped through the snow leading Casey to the tub. I met her there and we removed the top. We all had "cold feet" but it was filled, hot and ready. No one hesitated. We were standing in the snow! Casey stepped in and sat. With his help Ellen eased herself next to him. While they did, I stepped in and helped Jan and Lindy do the same. I sat next to Ellen and Jan dropped in by me. Lindy didn't seem to mind the arrangement and settled between Jan and Ellen. We all leaned back relaxed in the hot water. The steam rising gave it a surreal look. A few moments of silence passed between us until Casey finally spoke.

"How long have you three been planning this?" His comment was directed at Jan.

Ellen said, "About 4 months."

Another moment of silence passed.

"Ellen only told me last week. But it was wonderful!" Lindy added.

She arched her back and floated to the surface spreading her legs with a foot on either side of my head resting them on my shoulders. Her sweet pussy was pointed up and invited attention. I moved forward and kissed her mound beginning to slowly explore her with my tongue and lips. Casey and Jan each kissed over her then began sucking and kissing her tits. Lindy floated, eyes closed enjoying, no, loving the attention.

Ellen reached my cock and with one hand began stroking bringing me again to full erection. It didn't take much! I stood, she aimed me and I thrust into Lindy. Her eyes went big then softened. Her legs hugged around me. My hands found her ass cheeks. I held her up. Casey and Jan balanced her in the water as I pushed slow solid thrusts. Lindy's pussy clamped meeting my thrusts with excitement and anticipation. Our eyes met. Her now lust filled eyes locked on to mine!

"Mmmm, finally, I've wanted to feel you in me... wanted you to fuck me for so long." She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Jan reached her mound adding pressure to her clit in time with my thrusting. Lindy began to whimper and moan arching higher and holding tighter with her legs. That sweet pussy clinched hard around my cock until finally she screeched and began shaking, squeezing her legs around me. With everyone's help holding her, I increased my speed. I was ramming deep into her squeezing pussy until she began to relax.

I felt power building inside me and pulled out of her only to have Jan splash to her knees arms flying around me. Her hands were clawing into my ass as her face received the first squirt. She held back letting everyone see as she caught the rest! She presented her prize laden tongue to the group and their cheers. She looked up then sucked on the pulsing knob and swallowed to the hilt.

Ellen not wanting to miss out reached for Casey's hard rod. He moved to the top edge of the tub. She mounted him and they began a fucking frenzy. She pushed back! He laid back into the snow on the decking and she remounted him. Trying to keep his ass off the cold snow he drove his stiffness up and down filling her greedy pussy over and over again! Lindy had recovered and was helping Jan lick me clean they only stopped licking and sucking my cock long enough for Lindy to kiss and lick cum from Jan's face. My attention on them was broken when Casey let out a deep groan delivering his load into Ellen.

His smile grew wide as he relaxed back. But the cold air and snow soon delivered they both back to the tub. Jan took me by the hand and led me from the water. She had me stand then kneeling for all to see began deep sucking me yet teasing me. She smiled with delight and lay back, feet dangling in the water, spreading her legs wide giving everyone full view. I knelt spreading my legs so they could watch as I thrust into her.

Determined to give them a good show I pounded into Jan for all I was worth. She was wildly turned on to the exhibitionist position and build up of being the last to get fucked. She began breathing heavy almost from the start. She looked straight into my eyes and licked her lips. Her hips began rising to meet my thrusts and her pussy got tighter but she held off. She was giving Lindy, her husband and my wife a truly fucking good performance.

Each time I slid out she cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

We kept on pounding until I couldn't hold it any longer. My cock was sore. The explosion was mounting. Her pussy tightened around me increasing the pain and the pleasure! Simultaneously we exploded! What a rush! Her pussy was a clamp, but I remained rock hard pounding into her as she flung her head back into the snow moaning out her pleasure!

Each short breath brought a shaky "awe" as her orgasm increased in strength! She was an animal! I kept shoving my fuck tool into her as long as she maintained her clamp around it! Finally one last thrust from her and she relaxed back. Still deep inside her I leaned down and kissed her face. She looked up at me with that same little girl biting her lip look.

"Damn, that was awesome!" she said.

I whispered, "Thank you." and smiled. For just a moment I kept thrusting slowly, softly in and out of her warm wonderful glove. She smiled looking up and continued to bite her lip. My manhood wasn't rock hard but a surprise hit as involuntarily my groin tightened and I planted myself deep in her again! Pinning her to the deck my cock flexed once, then twice as I pushed hard into her.

"Good to the last drop!" she got out with a giggle!

Everyone else giggle too! I too rolled into the snow. It only took a moment laying there without fucking each other to realize how cold it was! I stood, helped her back to the tub and the now seemingly hotter water. The temperature seemed almost searing hot after being out fucking around in the snow! Once in the water she and Lindy smashed themselves on either side of me. Lindy softly caressed and cupped my balls in her hand.

"These boys must be sore!" She was gentle, they were. "We'll give them a little rest."

She looked up at me; I leaned my head down and got a kiss. Ellen only smiled at us resting her head on Casey's shoulder. Below the water I could see her softly playing with and enjoying his cock and balls. He caressed and kissed her tits. We each moved a little doing the same. I finally completely explored with hands, fingers and lips Lindy's perfect tits! But I didn't leave Jan out. Her tits were wonderful and equally enjoyed again.

Casey and I watched and whistled as the three girls loved, kissed, sucked on and seemed to enjoy each other as much as Casey and I enjoyed them! Ellen and Jan took turns licking and kissing Lindy. The sight of the three perfect women caressing, kissing and probing each other with fingers and tongues was bringing Casey and I both back to life. Casey and I stood as they got in a group hug. Our excitement was easily seen. Tits were smashed against each other and sexy tongue probing kisses were shared. They smiled at each other. Ellen went back to Casey and my arms filled with Jan and Lindy.

We all relaxed and let the water calm us back down. But part of me didn't calm down at all. I didn't want to move. My hands being held to Jan and Lindy's pussies while they helped each other caress my balls and stroke my hard and ready cock. Several very long moments of silence passed. I looked at Casey who had Ellen still snuggled in close, her hand continuing to slowly stroking his cock.

"Great game?!" I said.

He looked at me, smiled and shook his head. First he, then all of us joined in with his laughter at the remark.

After a moment he replied, "Best post game show I've ever seen!"

"I need a refill." Lindy purred then sucked on my ear lobe.

She moved. Her legs spread around me. Jan held my cock. Ellen got behind her. Casey slid over.

Ellen said, "Oh yea!" lowering herself onto his cock.

She supported Lindy wrapping her arms around her and cupping her breasts in the process. Lindy turned and they kissed. My eyes then locked onto Lindy's. She looking at Jan, slid her pussy ever so slowly down my ready willing and hungry cock! Lindy's head rested against Ellen's shoulder. My lips met Jan's. The perfect after game show indeed.