Super Dating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"I really like you too. And I really want this to work." Kara parroted softly when there was a pause, gently squeezing Lena's hand before pushing, "But?"

"You, you asked me when we began all this, if there was someone else I wanted. Someone more... available. I said there wasn't, and that's true... but..." Lena trailed off as she was pretty sure the other woman got the picture.

"There's someone else." Kara said softly, pulling her hand back.

"No one truly available to me. Not really. But I thought we should talk about it." Lena said softly.

"Why?" Kara asked suspiciously.

There was a brief pause and then Lena admitted, "It's Kara."

"What?" Kara frowned.

"It's Kara." Lena repeated, adding with a soft laugh, "How could it not be?"

"Kara Danvers..." Kara said softly in disbelief, "You're, you're in love with her?"

There was another pause, then Lena attempted to explain, "I'm falling for you. Hard. You have to know that, otherwise I wouldn't be telling you this. But, if you're going to break my heart, I'd rather it be now before I fall any deeper for you."

All Kara could respond with was, "Oh."

"I'm not stupid." Lena continued, "I know she's straight, and her becoming single wouldn't change that. But, there's this stupid voice in the back of my head chanting what if, what if, what if. But I need you to know, I won't listen to it. I won't cheat on you. Or try, as the case maybe. Because even if Kara Danvers was as gay as a rainbow she'd be too good for me. You are too! Of course you are. But... you're a God, and the fact that you are beyond words isn't surprising. But Kara, she's perfect. And no one else seems to see it. People worship you, whenever I'm with her, I think what's wrong with other people? Why don't they see her like I do? Why don't they worship her? Then she does something to make me fall that much more in love with her, and I'm just speechless."

Kara knew the feeling, as she had no idea what to say. She really wanted to, and it felt like she really should give that the longest pause so far fall over them. Kara had no idea how long it lasted. It felt like days. At most it was probably a few minutes, but Kara could feel every single second of them being stretched out unnaturally as the two women continued staring at each other awkwardly.

It was almost kind of funny, because talking had always come so naturally between them, and one of Kara's biggest problems, especially when she was in Supergirl mode, was knowing when to shut up. And yet here they were, speechless. Or at least Kara was.

"I, I keep thinking to myself, if only they were the same person. Now that, that would be perfect." Lena finally broke the silence cautiously.

There was another painfully long pause, and then Kara mumbled, "I, I have to go..."

"No! Please, don't go! Please? I'm sorry! This was so stupid! I-" Lena blurted out as Supergirl got up, walked over to the window and then disappeared into the night, leaving her with the feeling that she had made a terrible mistake, her voice pathetically soft as she finished her sentence, "I'm sorry."

*

"Kara! What are you doing here?" Alex exclaimed angrily as her sister barged her way into her apartment, barely pausing to open the window before flying in and landing in front of the table, "Maggie and I are kind of on a date here, so if you don't mind-"

"I'm dating Lena Luthor!" Kara blurted out as soon as she landed.

"WHAT?" Alex exclaimed loudly in disbelief.

"What?" Maggie exclaimed in delight.

"I'm dating Lena Luthor!" Kara repeated, before hesitantly further explaining herself, "I'm dating her as Supergirl, and I think she knows who I am."

Alex's brain felt like it exploded at least three times, and all she could manage was, "You... you what? How? Why? WHY?"

"How does that work?" Maggie interrupted, wanting to give her girlfriend time to collect her thoughts, and genuinely curious, "Did she ask you out while you were saving her life?"

"Actually she asked me as Kara if I could ask Supergirl out for her." Kara clarified.

"Nice." Maggie grinned with delight.

"Nice? NICE!" Alex screeched, glaring angrily at her girlfriend before quickly turning her attention back to her sister, "Kara, are you out of your freaking mind?"

"See, this is why I didn't come to you sooner." Kara grumbled, folding her arms.

"I'm sorry. But..." Alex tried not to begin with the obvious, but she couldn't help it, "She's a Luthor!"

"I noticed." Kara huffed, "And you know perfectly well she's been nothing but nice, sweet and helpful since I met her."

"Yeah, and Lex was nice enough to Superman, at first." Alex pointed out, before sighing, "And since when are you into girls?"

Maggie couldn't resist a chuckle, while Kara raised an eyebrow and pointed out, "Erm, pot meet kettle black much?"

"Yeah, but..." Alex protested, "You were always the one who was boy crazy."

"That doesn't mean I can't like a girl." Kara pointed out, before sighing, "And I do. I really do."

There was a long pause, then Alex grumbled, "So, why do you think she knows who you are?"

"Well..." Kara hesitated, before recapping the last few days.

*

About five minutes later...

"Yeah, she knows." Alex grumbled.

"Really?" Kara asked.

"Totally." Maggie chimed in.

"But, but I was so careful." Kara whined.

"Were you? Were you really?" Maggie questioned.

Alex butted in, "Kara, you have to be careful. At best Lena is just looking for confirmation. At worst..."

There was silence after Alex trailed off because of a glare from Kara, then because she couldn't help herself Maggie said, "I think it's sweet."

This got a frown out of both Alex and Kara, and one after the other they asked, "Why?"

"Well..." Maggie glanced at her girlfriend, hesitated, then went ahead anyway, "It seems like she knows, and you've given her plenty of chances to out you, but she doesn't because she wants you to tell her the truth."

"And she is willing to do anything to do it." Alex grumbled, "That's all this probably is."

"Or, she really likes me, and wants us to be together. Like, truly together." Kara beamed, having barely listened to her sister. Then her phone went off, she quickly pulled it out and smiled again.

"Who's that? The guys agreeing with me this is a bad idea?" Alex grumbled.

"No. I haven't told them yet, or Mom." Kara admitted, "I already texted Clark, and he said I should go for it. This is Sara, and she said the same thing."

"Who's Sara?" Maggie frowned in confusion.

"Kara's time travelling ninja friend from another dimension." Alex explained.

"My bisexual time travelling ninja friend from another dimension." Kara further explained with a smile.

"And I'm only hearing about her now, why?" Maggie laughed, before a frown crossed her face, "Wait, little Danvers... you didn't go to her for dating girl advice, did you?"

"No, just for girl sex advice." Kara admitted with a smile, and a slight blush.

"I did not need to hear that." Alex grumbled.

"And you didn't come to me for girl sex advice, why?" Maggie whined.

"Oh, I don't know..." Kara said dryly, "Could you have avoided using the words, 'and that's how your sister likes it'?"

Maggie's hesitation was telling, "Maybe."

"Kara!" Alex snapped to get her sister's attention, then sighed, stood up and walked over to her, "I'm still not super happy about this, but you were great when I came out, and I just want you to know I'm truly grateful you told me. And no matter what I love you. And I just want you to be happy. And, and I wish you were dating almost literally any other girl, but... if you truly think you can trust her, tell Lena."

Kara beamed, hugged her sister as hard as she could and then told her, "Thank you. I really needed that."

"I know. I've been there." Alex smiled, pulling back, "I just love you so much, and I want you to be safe."

"I love you too." Kara smiled softly, "And I will be. I can trust Lena. I know it."

*

Lena Luthor had almost finished a good bottle of wine, and was debating whether to open a second one, or go straight to something harder. She preferred wine, and as a Luthor she could afford the best, but right now she just wanted to dull the excruciating pain of her failure as quickly as possible.

Of course it was her fault for so many reasons. Firstly believing Lex's files. Then destroying them, instead of ignoring the dark voice in her head telling her she would need them someday.

As it turned out she did, just not for the reasons she feared. But most of all, she had pushed her luck. Believe that someone like her could ever be good enough for Supergirl, and/or Kara Danvers.

The funny thing was, she had been so close. She had actually been dating one of them, or maybe them, even now she wasn't 100% sure. All that mattered was that she had pushed them, or her, away and now Lena was alone in her home drinking her sorrows away.

No, the truly funny thing was that she was expecting one or both of them to show up and fall into her arms like something out of a romantic comedy. But of course that wasn't real life.

Hell, even in those movies the hero got the girl, not the villain's sister. So what hope did she have? Why had she allowed herself to be deluded into thinking anything else? And why wasn't she opening another bottle right now?

Just as she reached for another bottle of wine she heard the chime of her doorbell, causing Lena to freeze. She tried not to get her hopes up, but despite herself Lena cautiously made her way to the door, pausing only to check her reflection.

She was a total mess, her previously immaculate business suits crumpled, her hair dishevelled and her make up giving away that she had been crying like a teenage girl.

But there was no time to change, so Lena straightened herself up and did her best to put her game face on as she opened the door to find a true vision in front of her, namely Kara Danvers standing there, immaculate as ever in her humble work clothes, and those cute little glasses.

"I, I was hoping you'd come." Lena stammered breathlessly after a few long seconds.

Normally Kara was an open book to her, give or take one massive exception, but now Lena just couldn't read the expression on her face. Then she slowly walk forwards, Lena automatically walking backwards. For a small moment Lena was afraid of her, especially when she shut the door behind her, then Kara smiled, grabbed onto her face and then kissed her.

Kara Danvers kissed her! Right on the mouth! God, in that moment Lena didn't even care what was going on. She just wanted to kiss Kara forever. Then the kiss ended, and then Lena finally got the answered to the question which had been driving her crazy. Or at least one of the most important ones.

"Take, take them off." Kara said as boldly as she could, then clarifying just in case there was any confusion, "My glasses. Take them off."

Kara had been second-guessing this decision a lot, especially when she got to Lena's doorstep, and Lena wasn't exactly doing anything to soothe her nerves given the way she was looking at her. Maybe she should have done it in the reverse order, a.k.a. be Supergirl and then put her disguise on? Or maybe just have the guts to admit the truth out loud?

But that was the scariest option, and she wasn't not a Drama Queen. This entire thing was a good argument for that. So this was the plan she'd had gone for, and now was determined to stick too, even as Lena seemed so hesitant to do as she was asked, further proving that she suspected the truth.

After a long pause though Lena did reach up, grab the glasses gently, then after another pause slowly pulled them off Kara's face. There was another pause, then Lena closed the glasses and gently place them down on the nearest surface. She then reached behind Kara's head to grab her hairband and then gave her an expectant look, as if to say, may I?

Kara gently nodded an affirmative, and then Lena slowly pulled the hairband down and off, blonde hair dropping down around Kara's head as the brunette placed it down on the same surface as the glasses. Then yet another pause, before a wide smile crossed Lena's face as recollection, and possible realisation, hit her.

"There she is." Lena beamed, "There's my girl."

Kara blushed, "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Lena laughed softly.

"I lied to you." Kara pointed out sadly.

"It's okay, I understand." Lena reassured, before admitting, "I lied to you too. Kept things from you. Kara I, I manipulated you. But... I didn't do it to hurt you. I would never hurt you. You know that, right?"

"Right." Kara said softly.

"And we should talk about it. All of it." Lena admitted, before smiling slyly, "Just not now."

"Oh?" Kara asked with false innocence, "What did you want to do now?"

Lena grinned wickedly, leaned in and then whispered into Kara's ear, "I want you to pick me up and fly me up to my bedroom. Where we'll see just how long you can last with my tongue and fingers inside you. Pounding you. Making you scream my name as you cum over, and over, and over again."

Kara gulped, and then after a brief pause picked Lena up bridal style, softly smiled at her and said teasingly, "Up, up and away."

*

Kara then slowly and effortlessly flew in the direction of Lena's bedroom. Luckily there were no doors which Kara would be forced to awkwardly open, or more likely just smash through, on her way to Lena's bedroom.

Hell, she counted herself lucky that she managed to maintain a slow speed throughout, as she really wanted to reach her destination at top speed, even at the sacrifice of a few walls, which Lena could definitely afford to replace.

But if they were going to have sex then it was more important than ever that Kara control herself, as the last thing she wanted to do was hurt her precious Luthor. And to her credit, Kara got them there in one piece, gently placing Lena down on her bed and then crawling on top of her when Lena grabbed onto her and gently pulled her into position.

There was then a brief pause as they stared at each other, then their eyes dropped down to each other's lips, then up again, then they simultaneously closed their eyes and leaned in. For that moment Lena lifted her head up slightly to meet Kara in the middle, the two women kissing like that for a few long seconds before Kara gently pushed downwards so she lowered Lena's head to the pillow.

Then everything kind of became a blur, Kara desperately trying to maintain a little concentration into her actions, although Lena was just being so very distracting. Of course eventually they had to break apart for air, but when Kara leaned back in for another kiss Lena turned her head to the side, causing Kara to frown.

"Is, is something wrong?" Kara stammered.

"It's, it's silly." Lena blushed, not meeting Kara's eye.

"What?" Kara pushed.

After a brief pause Lena looked Kara in the eye again, and confessed, "I, I just kind of need you to say it."

For a moment Kara frowned, and opened her mouth to ask what the other girl meant, then realisation hit and with a soft smile she made a confession which she thought would be more difficult than it actually was to verbalise, but one which made her feel better after she said it, "I'm Supergirl."

Lena closed her eyes, and then let out a soft chuckle of relief. She was beginning to think she would never hear that confession, and she had gone to extreme lengths to get it, and now she finally had it Lena just couldn't help laughing. And crying a little. Which was extremely embarrassing, but even she hadn't realised how badly she needed to hear it until this moment.

Which was really saying something, because she had thought she had wanted it pretty badly. That she needed the confession was ridiculous of course, considering Kara had literally flown her to her bedroom, but she just really needed to hear the words.

When she opened her eyes Lena found no judgement from Kara, just a soft look of endearment. Then Kara lifted herself up and forward so that her chest was over Lena's face. For a long second Lena frowned in confusion, then realisation hit and she smiled widely before reaching up for the buttons of Kara's shirt.

Embarrassingly her fingers trembled, but one by one she undid those buttons, eventually revealing the unmistakable family crest which looked like a big S, but truly meant so much more, further proving exactly who this was above her. Then Kara moved back down slightly so that they were grinning face to grinning face.

Just as Kara was leaning down for another kiss Lena revealed her little surprise by reaching over and flicking a switch. Immediately a red light shone down from above and an adorably cute look of confusion crossed the face of the mighty Supergirl, which in turn caused a wide grin to cross Lena's face. It worked! It actually worked!

Grabbing onto the Girl of Steel Lena effortlessly flipped her over so she was now straddling her, which only caused her to grin wider. Of course it also caused her dear sweet Kara to look up at her with a mixture of fear and betrayal in her face, but despite the urge to quell those feelings Lena just couldn't help tease her pray.

"Who would have thought it? I'm the Luthor who finally has a Super helpless underneath them?" Lena practically purred.

"What, what is this?" Kara stammered.

Lena suddenly had a horrifying thought, "This isn't hurting you, is it? Because I followed the DEO's construction plans perfectly. I'm sure I did."

"The DEO's?" Kara parroted weakly.

"Uh-huh." Lena beamed, unable to resist the urge to brag, "Your little friend Winn has very, very good security. But he's not a Luthor."

There was a long pause, then Kara gulped softly, "So... Luthor, now you finally have me helpless underneath you, what are your fiendish plans for me?"

"You'll just have to wait to find out." Lena teased with a wicked smile.

Given the way that Kara was obviously trying not to smile, and totally failing at it, Lena thought it was pretty clear that Kara knew that this wasn't her finally turning Luthor on Supergirl, but simply a way to even the playing field between them in bed. After all, she knew Kara would never hurt her intentionally, but every time they had sex was tempting fate.

This made things so much more safer, and as an added bonus meant that she could top the mighty Supergirl. And oh dear God, did that give her ideas. But for now it was best to keep things simple. Besides, more than anything else right now, she wanted to return the favour from the other night.

Kara trusted Lena, she really did, but she couldn't stop herself from being a little afraid when initially that red light shone down, robbing her of her powers. Even then she had been pretty sure it was just a mean trick, and it was, but Kara felt a little lingering anger and fear left over from the mock betrayal, at least for a few long seconds which felt like an eternity.

But when it became clear that Lena was worried that she was actually hurting Kara pushed all that down, and she was rewarded for it, first with a wicked smile and a soft kiss which more or less melted her fear and anger away. Then those feelings went away entirely as Lena moved down to her neck and began kissing that while sliding her talented hands over her body.

For a few long minutes Lena didn't do anything more than that, and she avoided all the 'good stuff', making Kara whimper rather pathetically. Lena then finished unbuttoning her shirt, and slowly pushed her Supergirl shirt upwards to reveal her bra covered breasts.

More kissing followed, mostly to her neck, although Lena did briefly move up to her lips and then back down to the other side to give that some attention. Then she unhooked Kara's bra and then pulled away with the kind of ease which could only come from experience. Honestly it annoyed Kara a little bit. Although it was hard to stay annoyed as Lena then started kissing her way downwards.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers