Super Dating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even kissed part of the suit on the descent, before reaching Kara's right breast and slowly kissing up that before wrapping her mouth around Kara's right nipple which made the Kryptonian gasp, whimper and even moan with delight.

Kara then continued regularly letting out those sounds as Lena gently swirled her tongue around that nipple and just as gently sucked on it for the next few minutes, before gently kissing her way down that boob and up the other so she could repeat the process with Kara's left nipple.

Then Lena went back and forth, sometimes lingering on the surrounding flesh of each nipple, sometimes going straight for the kill, but always making Kara want more.

Just as Kara reached the point where she would beg for it Lena finally started to move lower, leading to Kara letting out a sigh of relief. Then she huffed in frustration as Lena insisted on lingering on her stomach, kissing around the flat and firm area for almost a full minute before finally reaching underneath Kara's skirt, sliding her fingers featherlight across her right thigh until she reached her destination.

Lena then grinned widely against her skin as she discovered just how wet Kara was, which in turn caused the blonde to blush. Then she quickly and eagerly lifted her butt and then legs up to make it easier for Lena to pull her panties down and off, and then with one final wicked smile she finally lowered her head down... only to go too far, making Kara sigh and then whimper with frustration.

Lena in turn chuckled. If Kara wanted her to hurry up and get to her ultimate destination she was doing a lousy job of it, as those adorable sounds just made her want to spend all night long teasing Kara by sliding her mouth all over her body, worshipping every inch of her, and this iconic suit. Which would be weird for a Luthor, but that thought only made Lena enjoy it even more.

Unfortunately her own desire to get her first real taste of Supergirl/Kara Danvers overruled even her desire to tease, so Lena didn't spend nearly as much time she was like to on Kara's tits or thighs, in the case of the latter only kissing up and down each thigh a few times before making her way underneath that oh so recognisable skirt.

It had been something Lena had wanted since she had laid eyes on this woman in this outfit, but that feeling went into overdrive when she first truly saw her in action, a.k.a. the day she first saved her life. It was the first of many times that this Super had saved her from certain death, and now after all this time Lena finally got to reward her for that.

Not to mention the amazing orgasms Kara had given her during their first time together. Although this would be easily better because they were no longer playing games. No longer withholding the truth. No longer lying to each other. No, now it was just the two of them, and Lena could tell it was going to be truly special.

Once she reached her destination Lena closed her eyes and took a few long seconds to savour the moment, and the smell, before sticking out her tongue and slowly sliding it along Kara's pussy lips for the very first time.

She, Lena Luthor, took her first lick of Supergirl's pussy, that exact thought, or at least something similar, echoing in Lena's head for the next few minutes as it became difficult for her to think of anything else.

Luckily she had plenty of experience in this department, so her body kicked into autopilot, continuously lapping away at the yummy treat in front of her, each time making sure her tongue started at the very bottom and worked it's way to the top, resulting in more of those wonderful sounds and flavours.

Even though she wasn't exactly good with long-term relationships Lena had never had a problem with finding women willing to sleep with her.

Partly because she was pretty, but mostly because of her fortune, and even her name, especially later on, as apparently it was a thrill to bed a Luthor. So she had eaten a lot of pussy, and unsurprisingly this was easily the best she had ever tasted.

True, Lena was biased, but she was sure if she'd somehow been able to trick Kara into bed before she was completely in love with her that it would still be just as tasty. And God, if this was what her cream tasted like, how would her cum taste?

It was almost enough for Lena to rush to find out. But no, she had waited too long for this to rush it. So instead Lena did the opposite, dragging this out for as long as she could bear.

Kara kind of hoped that Lena would rush, as she wanted more of the amazing pleasure she was currently receiving. At the same time she was hoping that this would last forever, and she wasn't sure she could take any stronger form of pleasure than this, at least not without exploding or something.

It was kind of 50-50 at first, then settled into being more of the latter before finally and inevitably becoming more of the former. Kara knew that was inevitable, but given this was their first time during this, and arguably their first real time together now everything was out in the open, Kara did her best to relax and enjoy it.

Which was easier than ever to do, because this was her first time having sex underneath the red light which mimicked the effects of her own world's sunlight, stripping away her superstrength and the chance that she might accidentally hurt Lena.

After all, even if she could summon the courage to ask the DEO to make a version of this for her bedroom, which was extremely unlikely, it would be hard to explain the purpose of this to most guys. Or any girls.

Not that Kara wanted girls. Or guys! Just Lena. Only Lena. But that was a whole other issue. The point was, for the first time in a long time Kara felt free during sex, which led to her trying new things, like reaching down and cautiously stroking Lena's hair.

She couldn't have done that before without running the risk of ripping out some hair, or worse, but now she could do it. Now she could not just see, but feel the head between her legs. Or at least feel it in a whole new way which only added to the eroticism. Especially as Lena rewarded her for it by smiling against her pussy, which in turn made Kara blush and whimper.

Actually she did a lot of that during the early stages of Lena Luthor licking her pussy, those words echoing in some form or another in her head which was only making Kara whimper more. It also made her gasp, cry out and most importantly moan, all of which seemed to encourage a little reward from the tongue between her legs. Especially the moans.

Those rewards came in the form of Lena's tongue lingering on her clit instead of just brushing up against it, and sometimes Lena giggling, which cause the most wonderful vibrations against her twat. Sometimes she even got both. It was enough to make Kara want to be louder. Maybe even beg for more.

She could tell that was what Lena wanted her to do, and ultimately the mighty Supergirl would give it to her. So why wait? Especially when part of her didn't want too. But for a long time what Kara wanted even more was to savour this wonderful moment, and of the pleasure that Lena was giving her. So she resisted for as long as she could. Even as waiting became kind of painful.

Eventually though Kara whimpered, "Lena... please..."

For a few long seconds it looked like that was all it would take, as Lena slid a hand up one of her thighs and over her pussy lips, causing Kara to whimper in anticipation and need. However Lena just continued to tease her by sliding a couple of fingers up and down before teasing her entrance, while her tongue concentrated on her clit.

It was an increase in pleasure, but not enough. Not nearly enough. Kara wanted more. She needed more. And she had to have it. She, she needed to cum. She needed Lena to stop teasing her and make her cum, just like she had wanted for so long. Perhaps even before this whole thing began.

"Please, make me cum! I need you to make me cum!" Kara whimpered desperately, before channelling her inner Supergirl enough to be bold with her begging, "Fuck me. Please Lena, fuck me and make me cum! I need to cum, oooooooh, please make me cum! Please? I need it, oh God, oh Rao, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhh, your fingers, mmmmmm, whatever, I don't care, just do it! Fuck me! Please? Lena, I need you. Only you. Please? Lena?"

After a little smiling against her clit Lena began slowly crawling up Kara's body, making Kara worried that she had said the wrong thing, or worse, hurt Lena in some way.

Panicking a little she used her x-ray vision to study Lena's body, but she couldn't see anything wrong, and thankfully when she switched back to normal vision Lena was giving her an amused look, telling her everything was okay and Lena was just teasing her some more.

Or maybe she had a weird plan in mind, which seemed to be the case as while moving she moved her finger up to rub Kara's clit, making sure that Kara didn't come down from her high. But it didn't entirely stop Kara from being concerned, especially when they were once again face to face and she couldn't read Lena's expression.

"Lena?" Kara repeated breathlessly.

"Sorry, it's just... a little overwhelming for me." Lena smiled softly.

Kara laughed softly, "A Super begging for mercy from a Luthor?"

"No." Lena quickly corrected, "You begging for me to make you cum."

"Oh." Kara blushed, then after a few long seconds gently pushed, "So?"

"So..." Lena grinned wickedly, "Just make sure you keep looking at me, and keep your eyes open, and I'll give you what you want. Because I want... I need... I need to look in your eyes at least the first time you cum for me."

With those words Lena slowly lowered her finger down to the entrance to Kara's pussy again, only this time she barely teased it before slowly pushing her way inside, making Kara let out a soft cry and almost immediately close her eyes in pure pleasure.

Desperately wanting this to continue Kara forced her eyes to stay open and looking at Lena, which was a lot more difficult than she initially thought it would be.

Hell, she saw, and did, incredible things everyday, and yet somehow this was hard for her? WTF? Then again there was just something so intense about having Lena Luthor inside her for the very first time, especially after all that build up.

Although it was even better when Lena's finger was all the way inside her and then pumping in and out, meaning that Lena Luthor was fucking her for the very first time.

"Cum for me Kara." Lena ordered softly after a few minutes of gentle thrusting.

That was all it took. Well, to be fair during that command Lena not only curled her finger upwards to hit Kara's G-spot but used her thumb to rub her clit. Combined with Lena staring down at her with awe and devotion which sent Kara over the edge of the climax she had been craving, and she had never been more glad of the red light, or the fact that Lena was a genius and not only was able to steal the plans for it, but more importantly get it right.

It allowed her to just relax and enjoy. Well, she had to keep her eyes open, which again was harder than she thought it would be, but it was something she wanted to do, as it made her orgasm that much more intense, it was the same story with the orgasms that followed as Lena Luthor effortlessly fucked her through orgasm after orgasm until it felt like her mind melted from ecstasy.

Lena had lied before. Well, it was overwhelming because of who had begged for her, but it was equally overwhelming because it had been a Super begging for a Luthor. How could it not be? But that it was Kara was the most important thing, and that went double for the overwhelming heaven that was having Kara Danvers a.k.a. Supergirl cumming for her, a Luthor. Lena Luthor.

Not Lex, or Lillian, but Lena Luthor had the mighty Kryptonian trembling underneath her, and the most twisted part of her sang with joy. But also the best part. The part that loved Kara unconditionally, and revelled in what she saw on her face, and more importantly in her eyes. Namely pleasure, gratitude, and maybe even love.

Desperately wanting more of that Lena fingered Kara through her climax and then immediately started working on giving her another one, increasing the speed and force of her thrusts to make sure that the second climax came much sooner than the first. Sure enough, with her thumb rubbing that cute little clit and finger curling inside of Kara, Lena got what she wanted.

Not once, but twice more. Then, in the name of giving Kara more pleasure, she lowered her mouth back down to suck on Kara's clit mercilessly until she squeezed another climax from her. Well, that and her selfish desire to taste Kara's cum was becoming truly overwhelming.

Sure enough it was not long before Lena was replacing her fingers with her mouth, taking a few minutes or so to greedily lick and suck up every drop of girl cum she could find before slamming her tongue as deep into Kara's cunt as it would go. She then tried to tongue fuck Kara slowly and gently, but given the adorably needy sounds from her girl Lena just couldn't resist rapidly increasing the pace.

To be fair the time of the teasing was passed, and Supergirl didn't exactly complain. No, it was exactly the opposite, as all her sounds were very positive, especially when she came in Lena's mouth, and then all over her face.

At first Lena was able to swallow at least the majority of Kara's cum, but then the Kryptonian tightened her grip on her hair and pushed her face deeper into her cunt in a way which would have probably been painful if it hadn't been for the red light.

The next part would have definitely been painful, as the sweet and innocent seeming Kara Danvers started rubbing herself against her face, which both impressed and delighted Lena.

For a few long minutes Lena was in heaven and she tried to likewise rub her face against Kara's cunt, getting her face nice and covered with the cum of Supergirl, making her feel like she was being marked as hers. Then much sooner than she would have liked Kara pulled her up into a passionate kiss. Not that Lena really did much to fight it.

Kara was feeling completely overwhelmed. She'd never felt anything like that. Never cum that hard, and perhaps most importantly free. It was truly game changing, and she had a strong urge to let Lena see if she could fuck her into unconsciousness, or at least let her continue to push her to climax after climax.

But no, Kara felt like she physically needed to return the favour, even if she also needed to kiss Lena as an excuse to get some of her strength back. Then without breaking the kiss, and without giving Lena any warning, Kara slipped a hand in between her girlfriend's legs to begin the process of returning the favour.

When discovering just how wet Lena was from going down on her it was hard for Kara not to reach over, turn the red light off, and then smash it so that the wicked Luthor would have no way of slowing down her righteous justice in the form of a relentlessly hard and fast finger fucking. It was only her love for Lena which probably stopped Kara from doing something she probably would regret.

Instead she gently rubbed Lena's pussy for a few long minutes while making Lena moan into her mouth. Then Kara pulled back, grinned wickedly, and then shoved her fingers as deep as they would go inside of Lena's womanhood, which was all that it took to make Lena cum.

Well, there may have been a little thrusting first, but honestly it was hard for Kara to tell as she was so busy staring lovingly at the expression on Lena's face.

She continued staring into that face she so adored, and especially into those eyes which returned the overwhelming desire and love she felt for the other woman as she relentlessly fingered her through orgasm after orgasm. The best part was that she didn't have to hold back, or worry about anything except pleasuring her lover.

Literally the whole world fell away and it was just the two of them. Even the fact that although they didn't look it they were actually different species. All that mattered was that they loved each other, and after receiving the greatest ecstasy she'd ever known Kara worked tirelessly to be the one to fuck Lena into unconsciousness.

Eventually she succeeded, although Kara quickly regretted that decision, as it meant they couldn't talk, and they really needed to talk.

On the other hand, maybe it was for the best, because Kara's body probably wouldn't let her do anything except fuck Lena tonight, which seemed like a fitting celebration that they were now truly on the same page and with everything out in the open, and most importantly that they'd been truly together.

So when Lena did finally pass out instead of reviving her Kara snuggled up to the other woman and drifted off to a blissfully content sleep, leaving the light on so at least for this moment they could still be too normal girls in bed together.