Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Coming out and confessions of love.
9.5k words
4.69
8.3k
12

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

I got off the plane in Savannah and found Stacey waiting by the gate. I ran into her arms.

Our kiss was just barely appropriate for being out in public. I pulled back and slipped my arm into hers.

I just had a backpack with me. Everything else was in my checked luggage. Stacey had a spinner carry-on suitcase.

"Do you know what this is about?" she asked.

"Not really," I shrugged, although that wasn't quite true. Alex had made some very specific requests of me; all I could piece together was an incomplete picture, although I think I knew generally the way our holiday weekend was going to go. I didn't want to speculate; I could have been adding two plus two and getting six. "Alex said he wanted to throw a big party for New Year's. I think he invited just about everyone he knows."

"Including the polycule?" she asked curiously.

"Everyone was invited; I don't know how many people are actually coming."

"Have you found out where the Air Force is going to send you this summer?"

"I should hear pretty soon," I replied with a frown. "I put in for MacDill in Tampa, Ramstein in Germany, and another two years at Wright-Pat. They could send me anywhere, though. After that, my military commitments will be met. I can stay in and go career, or retire and become a civilian."

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

"What do you want?" I returned. "You're graduating in the spring. Do you have plans?"

"I want to move where ever it is you're going."

I stopped suddenly and was nearly run over by the people behind us. We stepped out of the way just before the security gate.

"What are you talking about?"

"I want to go where you go." There was false confidence in her voice; I could hear it trembling despite her bravado.

"That could be halfway around the world."

"Then I will get to travel before settling down with you and getting a real job."

"What about Alex?" I asked, flustered. And relieved. And confused.

"He's waiting for you to get out of the Air Force and move to Orlando with him. And then the three of us can be together."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" she asked nervously.

"Trying to get me to cry in public."

Her hand under my chin drew my gaze to her.

"Because I love you."

My heartrate doubled.

"You... you..." I stammered.

"Jesus-fucking-christ, Mallory Clermont," she spoke with the certainty of a twenty-one year-old whose heart has never been broken. "I love you. And I'm not going to let you run away from me because you're scared of falling in love."

"I am in love." There it was. I said it. Out loud. In front of people. At least one person. And myself. "And you... you can't be in love with me. I'm ten years--"

"That again?" Stacey giggled, faking exasperation. "You're older than Alex, too. Just give up and accept it, Mallory. You're not getting off that easy. We won't let you. It will be a lot easier if you just lay back let it happen."

Several deep breaths later, I reached out and pulled Stacy into a bear hug. I didn't give a shit who saw us, and for just a moment, the entire world around us went away.

"I love you, too," I whispered in her ear. For the briefest time, I suppressed the control freak that usually ran my life.

****************

Alex pulled out all the stops on our weekend away.

He rented out one of those big southern mansions people usually reserve for wedding receptions. There were caterers. There was an actual event planner who was running the show.

I saw very little of him from the time when we arrived on December 30th until the party, even though we were sharing an Airbnb just a couple of doors up from the event venue.

That left Stacey and me pretty much to our own devices. Some of our mutual friends were also in town for the party, including a fair number from the polycule.

Stacey introduced herself to some of them. They were friendly and welcoming, even though she hadn't officially joined. From a practical perspective, that simply meant we all had to have a STD test before we arrived, and she was largely off limits for any kind of sexual proposition unless she initiated it.

Tien and Lindsey were there. My friend Jenny was not; she and her wife were in Hawaii celebrating their anniversary.

When we were together, the three of us had enthusiastic sweaty sex, but on New Years' Eve day, Alex disappeared at about noon with a couple of our mutual friends.

He was being cryptic, but not distant. I figured he was cooking up something extravagant and I wanted to be as surprised as anyone else. Stacey was a little miffed at being left in the dark, so I made a big deal about having her all to myself and we pampered ourselves with shopping, mani-pedis and mimosas.

"So who else are you involved with in the polycule?" Stacey asked me at lunch. We were both eating light; Alex warned us not to drink too much or eat a heavy meal.

"Well, Jenny and I did some experimenting in high school and college. Tien and Lindsey were with us sometimes," I watched Stacey's face to see how she'd react. "Alex and I swapped with another couple you'll meet later, Margot and Cooper. I'm not as into it as Alex is. He's the social butterfly."

"What would you say if I wanted to do some experimenting?" she asked cautiously.

"You are an adult, and you can make your own decisions," I said, choosing my words carefully. "I have no right or expectation to have any say about who you sleep with, other than I want you to be safe and honest with me. You've been with some people at college since Cincinnati, right? That doesn't bother me. And I don't mind if you want to sleep around. Alex has probably slept with over half the polycule, and that's fine with me."

"That really doesn't bother you?"

"No," I replied honestly. "He doesn't live with me. We don't have an exclusive relationship. Hell, we live nine hundred miles apart and have separate lives. Maybe one day that will change, but for now, that's how things are."

"Does it bother you when I tell you that I had a date?"

I reached across the table to take her hand. "It only bothers me that I can't be there to date you. I wish I could. But I have a job and you have school. Our relationship isn't exclusive, even if that's what we might want. The paranoid part of me thinks you'll meet someone and settle down with them, and leave me and Alex."

She frowned, but continued. "Have you been with anyone since Cincinnati?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Taking a deep breath, I looked away for a second as I searched for the words. "I miss the intimacy of being with you and with Alex. I've never been able to fill that need with casual sex. It just doesn't feel right."

"I don't want to be with anyone except you and Alex," Stacey said softly. "I'm going to graduate in May. I, um... would like to stay with you for a little while. To see how things go."

"I'd like that," I whispered, my heart leaping into my throat. "Are you going to tell your parents? Are you 'out'?"

She shook her head. "I'm not. I think... I don't think my family will take it badly, but you never know."

"No one in the polycule will out you. That is one of the top rules everyone has to follow," I reassured her. "No one should have to live in the closet, but if you're safer there, then we will protect you. I will protect you, if that's what you want. I can do as much or as little as you like."

"Thank you, Mallory," Stacey smiled weakly, a hint of fear in her eyes. I knew exactly how she felt. Even I wasn't one-hundred percent "out" with relation to my sexuality. Although the prohibition against same-sex relationships was technically lifted in the Air Force, I treaded carefully around the other officers and enlisted personnel and never made a big deal out of my relationships, and I generally didn't post anything on social media which might incriminate me.

Some members of my family knew I had a couple of same-sex flings, but since Alex and I showed up together at a couple of extended family weddings, a lot of them thought we were a couple, and I did nothing to dissuade them from thinking that. And my relationship with my parents was... complicated.

The rest of our lunch passed quietly. We walked around downtown Savannah, arm in arm. Even though it was the end of December, the weather was perfect. The highs were in the mid-70s and while we were there, it never got cooler than the low 60s at night.

We drew some strange looks, but for the most part, people paid us no extra mind. For the ones that did give us a second glance, it was probably because of the racial difference, not the fact that we were two women together, but no one came out and said anything to our faces.

"What time are we supposed to be anywhere?" she asked as we walked around the touristy area.

"The party officially starts at eight. Alex asked us to be there a little bit before. I think he wants to make some grand entrance for whatever he's plotting."

"What do you think it is?"

"Who knows with him? Do you have any idea?"

"Not a clue," she shrugged. "He did ask me to wear a pants suit, and not a dress. And he was very specific about it."

My eyebrow went up. He'd asked me the same thing. The gears in my head started turning, but I didn't want to speculate out loud.

We stopped for gelato and then headed back to the Airbnb.

where are u? I texted Alex.

getting ready for the party he replied after a few minutes with a winky-face emote.

we're missing u

i'll make it up to you 2nite. left a present for each of u in the bedroom. xxoo

"Mal!" Stacey called from the bedroom. "Mal! Come back here!"

I slipped my phone in my pocket and found Stacey staring at the items laid out on the bed.

There were two strap-on harnesses and two dildos. They were silicone and were firm, but had a little bit of jiggle to them. One was matched to my skin tone and the other to Stacey's, but were otherwise identical. I picked one up and ran my hands over it. I had handled Alex's cock enough to know that these were cast from his erection.

There was a note attached to them.

Wear these to the party tonight. I want to taste Stacey on Mallory and Mallory on Stacey.

"How much time do we have?" Stacey asked, her voice strained.

I checked my phone. "A couple of hours."

"Good. I'm going to fuck your brains out." Her strong hands desperately tugged at my clothes. She pushed me down on the bed as we hurried to disrobe each other.

A few minutes later, Stacey lay on top of me in one of her wonderful sixty-nines. She brought me to a screaming orgasm, her tongue flicking my clit as she pumped the dark-skinned dildo in and out of my pussy.

I did the same to her with the other.

We had some post-coital cuddling, then I chased her into the bath where I brought her to another orgasm with the shower wand.

"I've missed you," she sighed, leaning back against the cool tile wall.

Using the flimsy pretense of washing her, I groped her breasts, right at the fine line of casual contact and titillation. "I wish graduation was here."

We kissed under the warm water. Her hands roamed and lingered on my body.

"Are you sure you've only been dating guys?" I asked playfully. "Because you make a really good lesbian."

"I have an excellent teacher," she winked, before she suddenly got serious. "And I'm done dating guys from college. I know this probably isn't the best time to have this talk, but after I graduate, I want to come up to Dayton with you. I know you aren't looking for a relationship, but I want to see if..."

Her voice trailed off, tinged with both hope and fear.

"I would like that, Stacey," I replied gently. "We need to have this conversation. But certainly not now, and probably not this weekend."

"I can be your 'roommate' if anyone asks," she giggled while making air quotes.

"I'm just going to tell everyone you're my sex slave." It might have been my imagination, but I thought I saw her nipples get extra hard when I said that. I started to say something else flippant, but I stopped myself. "Stacey, I apologize for using the word 'slave' with you. That was inappropriate of me."

"Mallory, I know you didn't mean it that way," she said with a reassuring smile. "And I'm glad you are conscious of what that word means to me and my family. I accept your apology."

"I also... this probably isn't the best time to have this conversation either, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to put my foot in my mouth about something that is outside of my cultural experience in the future, and if I do, I want you to correct me. Don't brush it off and don't let me get away with it," I said seriously.

"I won't," she winked, acutely aware that the talk we needed to have shouldn't be in a hot shower while we were both naked.

We washed each other leisurely, knowing we couldn't dawdle for too long if we wanted to make it to the party on time.

After drying one another off, it was time to get dressed. There were two bathrooms in the house we had rented for the weekend, so I left Stacey in one to do my hair and makeup in the other.

"Mal!" she called after a while. "What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing?"

I laughed when I found her in the bedroom, the strap-on harness snugly around her hips. The problem was her cock. It wanted to stick out. Which was fine if it was time to fuck. But we had to get suit pants on over it.

"I'm going to kill Alex," she muttered, trying to maneuver it first into the leg. Then the other leg. Then lifting it up to tuck into the waist. Nothing seemed to work. Every way we tried, there was a bulge in the crotch.

"Hold on a second," I reached for my phone.

I made Stacey pose for me. I buttoned the pants, but left her cock sticking out of the zipper. She only had her bra on, but her hair and make-up were done.

Click!

"Put your jacket over the shoulder."

Click!

"Stroke your dick."

Click!

I handed her the phone and put my lips around the head and looked up, directly into the camera. "Just my mouth."

Click!

"Take your bra off. Turn around so I can see some sideboob. Hold your dick so I can see it."

Click!

"Get on your knees. Cup your giant fucking tiddies for me."

Click!

"Make a pouty face."

Click!

"Are you done yet?" she asked. "We've got to get going. And you're not even dressed."

I set my phone down and she helped me put on my strap-on harness. I pulled my pants up and buttoned the top one.

We stood side by side. "Selfie time."

Angling the camera so it showed us both with our cleavage and our cocks out, I took a couple more photos.

With no really good options about what to do with the dildos, we decided to tuck them into the waists and just go with it. After all, we knew everyone who was going to be at the party was an adult, and most of them at one time or another had sex with at least a few of the other attendees.

There was a part of me that half expected the whole thing to devolve into an outright orgy by ten o'clock. I hoped Alex was paying the catering and clean-up staff extra.

"You look beautiful, Stacey," I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek as we finished dressing. I helped her with her tie and some finishing touches. She was wearing a grey suit, which had to be tailored around her generous curves. She usually wore her hair naturally curly down past her shoulders, but for the party, she had straightened it and pulled it into a tight bun in the back.

"So do you," she said appreciatively.

I was in a blue pinstripe suit with spats over leather shoes. I had a matching short-brimmed fedora. If I had a violin case with a tommy gun in it, it could have passed for a gender-bend 20s mobster cosplay.

Checking my watch, I saw it was a little after seven.

I scrolled through the pictures and after consulting with Stacey, sent the sexiest one to Alex.

see what ur missing? i might spend all nite fucking her here

A moment later, Alex replied. almost done getting ready. can u come over now? upstairs, first door on the right.

be right there I texted back.

"Ready to go?"

Stacey was tapping back and forth on her phone. She looked up at me and nodded. "Alex says he can't wait to suck my cock."

I grinned. "We're going to spit roast him tonight."

"Hell, yeah, we are!"

Looking around the room, tried to think of anything I'd need for the party. I was told food and the open bar were included, so we didn't need any money. I took a few bills anyway in case I needed to tip anyone. The Airbnb had an electronic lock with a keypad. I couldn't think of any reason why we'd need ID and it was just a short walk up the block.

With my phone in hand, Stacey slipped her hand into the crook of my elbow and we went over to the party.

The house was buzzing with activity. Staff were setting up food stations and putting the last of the decorations up. A woman in a very nice business suit came out to greet us.

"You must be Mallory and Stacey. I'm Jamie, the event coordinator," she introduced herself. "Alex is upstairs. If you need anything, let me know."

She was friendly, but had no-nonsense demeanor about her. It was also less than an hour from the start of the party, and when she would really be earning her money. Her phone seemed to be perpetually buzzing.

The house was one of the old mansions built right after the Civil War. It had been updated over the years and was in very good shape considering its age. Just inside the door was a curved grand staircase leading to the second level.

The first floor had several large rooms which could be used for entertaining. The kitchen and food prep area had been moved to the basement. Out the back door was a very nice garden which was open enough to accommodate a good number of people.

Still holding hands, Stacey led me up the steps to the second level.

She knocked on the door.

"Just a second," a woman's voice answered. There was some rustling around for a minute or so.

The door opened slightly and two people stepped out.

The first was Tien, who gave me and Stacey quick hugs. The other was someone I knew as a friend of Alex's. He was a professional make-up artist who worked for Disney.

"How are you, Mallory?" he said warmly.

"Good, how are you, Noel?" We exchanged a quick friendly hug.

"Doing well. Ready for the party?" I asked.

"Of course." He winked. "You are going to be amazed."

I raised an eyebrow, but he didn't say any more and filed down the steps to get ready for the party himself.

Pushing the door open, Stacey and I entered. The house was used as a wedding venue, and this room was clearly set up for the bridal party. There were a couple of couches against the walls, an armoire to hang clothes, several tables, a wine refrigerator, and long table with make-up lights so several people could get ready at once.

In one corner was an antique full-length tri-fold mirror.

With her back to us was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

She had long blonde hair that hung down to the middle of her back. An elegant sleeveless blue dress hugged her waist and flared out from her hips. Three thin straps on each shoulder crossed on the low-cut back. Her arms were clad in white gloves which came up past her elbows.

Our eyes met in the mirror; hers were nervous and afraid. Mine were wide with surprise.

"You're gorgeous," Stacey whispered. She clutched my hand so hard our knuckles turned white.

We stepped into the room and closed the door behind us.

Stacey and I flanked the woman, wrapping her in our arms, unable to take our gaze away from her.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this." The nervous voice was Alex's, but she had a slight feminine affect.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers