Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No crying," I admonished her with a playfully stern warning. Luckily, there were tissues on almost all of the end tables in the room. I dabbed at her eyes. "I'm not Noel and we can't fix your make-up."

"What name should we call you?" Stacey asked.

"Inanna," she replied.

"EE. Nah. Nah," I repeated slowly, trying to make sure I pronounced it the way she wanted. "Inanna."

"Yes."

Stacey did the same. "And what pronouns do you want us to use, Inanna?"

" 'She/her', please."

"I wanted you to see me before the party," Inanna's voice shook with a vulnerability I had never heard from Alex. "I wanted to surprise you, but not in public and not out of the blue. And I didn't want... if you didn't..."

"You have nothing to worry about," I took her hands in mine. "You never have to worry about anything with us other than being your true self."

"You're goddam right," Stacey echoed resolutely.

Inanna drew us into a bear hug. She started to shake.

"No crying!" both Stacey and I said at the same time, which made us all laugh.

We didn't release her until Inanna drew back. She was the one who needed us in that moment, and I'll be damned if I'm going to be the first person to let go of a hug when a friend needs one.

"You probably have questions," Inanna started.

"Only when you're ready to share," Stacey answered for me.

The three of us returned to staring at the woman in the mirror.

Inanna wasn't Alex in a dress. She wasn't Alex in drag. She was a woman. Fully and completely.

"I don't know if this is 'new year, new me'," she said quietly. "I like being Alex. But sometimes... sometimes I feel like a different person. I've been trying to figure out who that was for the last couple of years. And this is her."

"You're beautiful," I whispered. "You were always beautiful. I have always thought the world of you."

"Then why were we only friends?"

"With benefits," Stacey added with a nervous snicker.

I looked away. "The Air Force will be running my life for the next two and a half years. I wouldn't ask you to give up the life you've built for yourself for me. And that goes for both of you. I want you in my life, whether it's as Alex or now as Inanna. I always did."

"But you think too much," Inanna said sternly.

"But I think too much," I echoed. I turned, still clutching her hands. Everything else faded away, even Stacey, whose comforting touch was still on us. "I've been fighting it for a while. I love you. I love Alex. And unless Inanna is a complete cunt, I'm going to love her, too. I don't know where we go from here. I hope you do. Or at least you have some idea."

"Stop making me cry!" Inanna choked back sobs and tried to cover it with nervous laughter. "You said no crying!"

She leaned in to kiss me. I gave her a quick peck on the lips, wanting to take her right there. But we were half an hour before the big party, and I wasn't about to screw up all the work she had put into making herself into the perfect woman.

"Save it for us later, sweetheart," I whispered. "I will always be there for you. We will always be there for you."

"I love you, Mallory," Inanna dabbed at her eyes, the waterproof mascara working overtime. She reached out and brought Stacey back into our embrace. "And I love you, Stacey."

"You bitches are spoiling me on anyone else," our girlfriend giggled. She gave us each a quick kiss. "I love you."

None of us wanted to let go, but finally, we did.

I checked the time on my phone. It was a quarter 'til.

"We're going to go downstairs and get ready," I said. "Should we come get you, or do you have something planned?"

"Tien is going to take care of it," Inanna smiled weakly. "Thank you. You don't know how much it means to have you here with me tonight."

"No crying!" I said, as much to myself as my girlfriends.

Right when we got to the door, Stacey turned. "We're going to fuck your brains out tonight, Inanna. I'm going to wreck your little pussy."

"I can't wait," she whispered in return. Her eyes flashed with desire. Relief. Love.

****************

The party was a resounding success.

Food was plentiful. The company even better.

Two people who I did not expect greeted us almost as soon as we came down the steps.

"Mallory!" A woman rushed up and gave me a bear hug. Her husband did the same.

Alex's parents were born the 60s, so they weren't technically hippies, but they were hippies. Grace had a full head of long grey hair. Her eyes sparkled with child-like wonder and delight. She was in a long denim skirt with a festive vest over a loose-fitting blouse.

Kirk (named after the captain) was tall and lanky. When his hairline started receding in his 40s, he just grew it out the back, and he wore it in a braid down past his waist. His beard rivaled that of Balin, the Lord of Moria. I have never seen him in anything other than cargo shorts and Birkenstocks, and today was no exception, although he did have on a bright patterned button-down shirt.

Both were artists of some local renown; she was a painter, and he was a metal sculptor. They owned a New Age bookstore down near Sarasota, and it was my understanding they were making a small fortune as a medical marijuana dispensary.

Alex was always kind of buttoned-up and strait-laced compared to his parents. He wore his hair short and I always thought he was kind of preppy. Maybe that was his form of rebellion. He inherited his dad's mechanical aptitude, which made him an excellent auto mechanic.

"How are you doing?" Grace asked excitedly. "Have you seen Alex? He won't answer my messages."

"You'll see," I winked, not wanting to spoil the surprise. "Grace, Kirk: this is our friend Stacey."

"Our 'friend'?" Grace snickered while making air quotes. I just blushed.

One thing about Grace is that she doesn't believe in personal space or handshakes. Everyone gets a hug, which Stacey found out the hard way.

Fortunately, her hugs are friendly and warm, and often you didn't know you needed it until she has you wrapped in her arms and she's whispering a lifetime's worth of affirmations in your ear.

They didn't press Stacey on our relationship and soon enough, they were off to greet more of our mutual friends.

A little after eight, I noticed Tien and Noel make their way back up to the bridal room, presumably to put some finishing touches on Inanna's outfit for the night.

By eight-thirty, the "fashionably late" guests had arrived. Lindsey and some of the others asked everyone to gather in the foyer at the base of the stairs.

Stacey and I stood in the back, arm in arm.

Tien introduced herself and told a brief version of own story about coming out as a trans woman, and then called for our host to introduce herself.

There was a collective gasp of surprise, which almost immediately turned to supportive applause as Inanna made her way down the stairs.

Grace and Kirk rushed to meet her. The "no crying" rule was completely out the window at that point.

The rest of our friends gathered around to fawn over the woman everyone in the room loved.

At one point, I saw Inanna looking nervously around the room. Stacey and I were holding on to one another, tears streaming down our cheeks. When our eyes met, a calm seemed to come over Inanna. She blew us a kiss. Stacey blew one back for both of us.

The night passed quickly. I stopped drinking after a glass of wine and a margarita and switched to water.

There was a band playing on the patio. Some carnival games were set up in the yard. S'mores packets were left out by the bonfire.

For what could have been a rather staid and boring party, a lot of thought had gone into making sure there were a bevy of entertainment options, even if people just wanted to sit around and talk. Later on, I found out at least a dozen people had snuck into one of the upstairs bedrooms and had a round-robin blowjob contest.

"Do your parents know about us?" Stacey asked me as we made our way to the photo station. A ring light with a camera in the middle was set up in front of a green screen. It would take your picture and then place you in one of a hundred different backgrounds, then text a link to the photo which you could download later.

"Not specifically," I squirmed uncomfortably. "I'm not on the best of terms with them."

"Why not?"

"I'm not a right-wing, fundy Christian gun nut," I said plainly. "My parents and I have come to a truce of sorts, but we don't talk much. I don't have much in common with them anymore."

"Do you love them?"

"I guess," I shrugged. "My sister and I are closer. She dated a black guy and almost got kicked out of the family. Her husband is Korean, and I'm not sure they're over that either. My dad caught me and Jenny in bed once; now we basically don't talk except to say happy birthday or for five minutes on Christmas. Mom just pretends that I'm still fifteen before I realised how batshit crazy they are."

"So you parents are racists and homophobic?" Stacey rolled her eyes. "They're going to love me."

"I love you." There was an edge in my voice that I didn't mean to slip in there. And it certainly wasn't directed at Stacey. "That's all that matters. Anyone else can fuck right off."

Taking a deep breath, I willed my heart rate down.

"My extended family is a lot better. They'll like you."

"Are you going to introduce me to them along with Inanna... or Alex?"

"I think that's another conversation the three of us need to have later," I sighed. The list of "long talks" was getting longer. "The one family we don't have to worry about is Alex... er, Inanna's... family. Grace and Kirk will just go with it."

"Yeah, I figured that," Stacey giggled. She put her hand on top of mine. Her touch was instantly calming.

We sat in silence, holding hands. Savouring the simple presence of the other.

"Are you avoiding me?" Inanna asked, appearing suddenly from out of the house. She set three champagne flutes on the table and filled them from the bottle in her hands.

"You throw a helluva party," I raised my glass. "To the sexiest woman in the world."

Inanna blushed at the compliment. We all drained our glasses, only to have them filled again almost instantly. She sat in an empty chair at our table.

"I've never felt so free in my life," Inanna said quietly.

"You've never looked happier before," I said quietly. "You were never unhappy... but tonight you're radiant."

"I'm sure it will wear off."

"Don't ever let it wear off, sweetheart," Stacey said. "This feeling you have... right now... that is how you're meant to feel all the time. Don't ever lose that."

"I love you," Inanna whispered and it was clear she was talking to both of us. "I don't know how I'm going to go back home without you."

"We'll figure something out," I promised, although I was one-hundred percent unsure how to make that happen. "You should be getting back to your party... but first you need to dance with me."

"I thought you'd never ask."

My hand reached out and Inanna took it. I turned to Stacey and winked. "Get them to play something slow."

As we made our way to the dance floor, Stacey went over to the bandstand.

A Nat King Cole song began to play. I took Inanna in my arms, even though she towered over me in her heels.

I took the lead and she naturally followed. We danced cheek to cheek.

"When this is over, maybe even before we go home, I'm going... um, we are going to figure out how to make this work. You and me, you and Stacey, me and Stacey. Why did you put up with my shit for so long?"

"Because you put up with mine," Inanna looked down at me with more tears in her eyes.

"Stop crying!" I laughed and snorted at the same time. "Crying girls make me horny."

"I love you, Mallory," Inanna said. "I can't believe it's taken me this long to realise that. I love you."

"Now you're making me cry," I sniffled. "Again. You're a sentimental bitch."

"Maybe because Alex isn't," she reflected. "Alex just likes to fuck. Maybe this is my way of getting around that."

"I'm the one who thinks with her brain, not her heart," I whispered. "You deserved better than just being my friend with benefits."

"You deserve to have people in your life who love you," Inanna said. "Not your hateful family who didn't come to your graduations or commissioning or promotions. I'm never letting you go, Mallory Clermont."

I leaned my head against her shoulder. She pressed her cheek against me and we held one another until the song ended.

"You need to dance with your girlfriend," I waved Stacey over to us.

"She's your girlfriend, too," Inanna winked as Stacey took my place. Another slow jazz song began to play. Other couples made their way to the dance floor.

"Stay," Inanna whispered.

"There will be time for that later," I smiled gently and headed back to our table. I poured another round of champagne as I watched Stacey and Inanna dance under the string lights set out around the patio.

In the back of my mind, I was revising plans I made years ago. I wondered what I had to do to get out of my Air Force commitments. I wondered if my partners would wait for me. I wondered if I was setting myself up to have my heart broken again.

After their dance, Stacey and Inanna returned to our table and we had another toast.

I tried to get Inanna to go visit with her other guests, but she insisted that I go with her. "We're together now, Mal, and I want to show you and Stacey off."

The three of us spent the rest of the night mixing. The champagne loosened me up a little from my introspections and my brooding lonership.

When midnight rolled around, we all counted down to the new year, which we rang in with a three-way group kiss before greeting our friends with cheers and hugs and kisses all around.

At about one o'clock, many of the guests began to make their way back to where ever it was they were staying.

The food service stopped a little after midnight, and the band was packing up to leave.

Lindsey was in charge of closing out all the bills and making sure everyone who was supposed to get paid actually got paid. She was especially generous in tipping the people who had given up New Year's with their own families and friends to spend it with us.

Inanna saw all of the guests off personally. There were more tears. All of them full of joy.

When nearly everyone was gone, Inanna, Stacey and I stood in the garden, holding hands. Not wanting the night to end.

****************

We made the short walk back to the rental house in silence.

Inanna had her arms around each of us. Stacey and I held hands behind her back.

On the doorstep was a fresh bouquet of flowers. They looked like they had been hastily clipped off the prize rose bushes in the garden where the party was held.

A note was attached.

We love our daughter! xxoo, G+K

Inanna began to cry again.

Stacey led her back to the bedroom and I went to the kitchen to get a vase and some water.

I found my girlfriends standing in front of the mirror which hung off the door to the bathroom. Inanna couldn't take her eyes off the woman in the blue dress. It was as if she couldn't believe who was looking back at her, or that she had really become flesh and blood.

Kissing each of them, set my hat on the dresser and shed my shoes.

"I want you to make love to me tonight," Inanna whispered. "We've never done that. We always fuck. Will you love me?"

"Of course, I will," I said gently. "Will you love us?"

"Yes," she replied instantly. "Forever."

I led the two women to the bed. We sat on the edge with me on one side and Stacey on the other.

We began to make out. When Stacey was kissing Inanna, I was nibbling on her collarbone. If it was my turn to kiss her, Stacey sucked on her ear and neck.

Our hands ran over one another. Soft, gentle kisses. Sweet caresses.

If that had been the extent of our affection that night, we all would have been fulfilled.

But Inanna had other ideas. She wanted more.

I unzipped her dress down the back. She slipped the straps down over her shoulders.

Stacey stood Inanna up as the dress fell to the floor. The two of them made out while I found the hanger for the dress and set it in the armoire.

Inanna wore a red lace corset under her dress. It matched the red garter belt and stockings which I had made Alex wear at Dragon Con and then never saw again until New Year's.

I slipped the dancer's belt off, and her penis sprung free.

All of Inanna's body was shaved and waxed smooth. Her skin was so soft.

She let out a surprised yelp! when I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. Stacey did the same and Inanna moaned with pleasure.

Inanna tried to undress us, but we swatted her hands away.

"I want to eat your little pussy," Stacey stuck her tongue in Inanna's ear.

"Me, too," I whispered, as her cock began to harden in my grasp. "Get in the middle of the bed."

I flanked her on one side, Stacey on the other.

We covered her with soft kisses. I took Inanna's face in my hands and pressed my forehead against hers.

"I love you," I whispered. The words which I had guarded for so long. They came so freely now.

The women in my arms would never hurt me. Would never betray me. Would never violate me. Would never abandon me.

Inanna's arms wrapped around me. We kissed passionately, our tongues dueling.

Suddenly, she clutched my arm in surprise. Her mouth fell open, even as I kissed her.

"Fucking shit!" she shrieked.

I looked down to see Stacey in between Inanna's legs. Stacey had pushed Inanna's thighs up and had her tongue buried up into Inanna's ass, as she continued to stroke the cock in her hand.

"Save some for me," I said hungrily.

"Wait your turn!" Stacey mumbled as she licked Inanna's back hole.

So I settled for taking Inanna's cock in my mouth. I knew this cock intimately, having spent a lot of time with it inside me.

I sucked on her slowly, careful not to make her cum too quickly.

Inanna fell back into the bed as Stacey and I made love to her with our mouths.

We traded places and I played with Inanna's ass while Stacey sucked on her cock.

"Take out your tits," I tugged as Stacey's jacket. "I think someone needs a good titty-fucking while I eat this ass out."

A couple of times Inanna tried to sit up or undress one of us, but we pushed her back down, taking charge.

Make no mistake: if Inanna had wanted to physically overpower us, she could have without exerting too much effort. But she let us take control, knowing she was completely safe in our bed.

"Please don't stop!" Inanna wailed as we edged her over and over. "Please let me cum!"

"You want us to eat you until you cum?" Stacey teased.

"Yes!"

"How do you ask?"

"Please, Stacey! Please let me cum in your mouth," Inanna sobbed.

As they played this game, I reached for the lube on the nightstand and winked at Stacey.

"Are you ready to cum, little girl?" Stacey asked.

"Yes!" Inanna cried out. Her entire body was shaking.

Just then, I forced two fingers into Inanna's puckered little asshole. She clenched and resisted at first, but I pushed harder.

"Open!" I coaxed and her rosebud gave way.

Inanna howled with shock. Pain. Pleasure.

"Cum for me!" Stacy bobbed up and down on her cock.

"I'm cumming!" Inanna moaned as she exploded all over Stacey chest and neck. "I'm cumming! Fuck!"

"Good girl," Stacey cooed, her hand stroking the cock that was slick with saliva and pre-cum. "Cum all over my giant fucking titties."

"I'm still cumming!" Inanna thrashed on the bed, grasping around for the pillow or the comforter or anything to hold on to.

With my fingers still buried up her ass, I took Inanna's testicles in my mouth and sucked. They continued to pulse as her orgasm overpowered her.