Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her balls were drained, even as her cock throbbed in Stacey's able hands.

Inanna fell still, her breathing shallow.

"I'm cumming," she whispered over and over, delirious with pleasure.

Once Inanna's orgasm subsided, I withdrew my fingers from her ass and went to the bathroom to wash up.

When I returned, Inanna lay on the bed, her body covered in sweat. Stacey kissed her gently.

"Do you know what good girls do, Inanna? They eat their cum." When Stacey stuck her chest out, Inanna dutifully began to lick the semen off the enormous breast in front of her.

"Hey, save some for me!" I dove on to the bed and took the other breast in my mouth.

"You are two greedy bitches," Stacey laughed. She pulled back and scooped up the remaining cum into her mouth.

Then the three of us kissed, eagerly swapping Inanna's cum between us.

"I love you," Inanna said dreamily and fell back into the bed.

"Hey, there will be no sleeping, young lady!" I patted her chest playfully. "No one is going to sleep until I've made love to your little virgin pussy."

"It's yours," she smiled up at me, her eyes hooded over with pleasure. And contentment. "Everything I have... everything I am... is yours."

"Undress us." As soon as the words were out of my mouth, six hands were a blur of motion as Inanna, Stacey and I undressed one another until Stacey and I were only wearing our strap-ons. Inanna still wore her corset, garter belt, stockings and her flowing blonde wig.

"How do you want it?" I asked, wanting Inanna to fully be in control of this experience.

"Missionary to start," she replied. "I want to see your face when you enter me. I want to remember tonight forever."

"Touch me," I said and Inanna began to stroke my cock. "Spread your legs."

Stacey was next to me in an instant with the lube in her hands. She slathered a generous amount on my cock and a little more at Inanna's back hole.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Tell me what you want," I pressed.

"I want you to make love to me, Mallory. I want you to take my girl-cherry. And Stacey... I want you to have me. I'm yours..."

Sitting back on my knees, I took my cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to Inanna's little opening. I knew she could take it; this wasn't the first time I had done this kind of thing to this exact body.

But it was the first time after coming out as Inanna that this woman was making love.

"Inanna, what is your safe word?"

"Purple," she replied automatically.

"Say it again."

"Purple."

"Say it three times."

"Purple, purple, purple."

"I'm going to make love to you now, Inanna."

"Yes, Mal, please make love to me."

She winced when I entered her, but after a couple of deep breaths, she relaxed and I pushed forward just a little bit at first.

Our bodies pressed together. I tried to avoid any awkward angles that would press on her testicles at an odd angle.

We held one another, and in that moment, the center of my world was this woman.

"You are so beautiful, Inanna," I said softly. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I can't wait to see the woman you are going to become."

"Go slow, Mallory," she closed her eyes and waited until she relaxed. "Fill me up. All the way. I want to be as close to you as I can. And you, Stacey, come over here. Lay next to me. Hold me."

"I will never let go of you," Stacey promised.

We fell into an easy rhythm. Her cock started to harden as my cock massaged her prostate.

The three of us kissed. Inanna cupped my breasts in her hands while suckling on Stacey's. I made out with Stacey when Inanna took my nipples in her mouth.

"I think someone needs a cock in her virgin mouth," I winked at Stacey.

"Yes, please," Inanna moaned dreamily.

Stacey got up on her knees, the strap-on jutting forward. Inanna turned her head and took the cock in her mouth. She made a big show of sucking and stroking Stacey's cock.

I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of Inanna's ass. Taking a dollop of lube in my hands, I began to stroke the one real, live cock in the room back to life.

Soon Inanna was hard as Stacey and I worked her from both ends.

"You are so fucking hot, Inanna," Stacey cooed. She put her hand at the back on Inanna's head and began to stroke in and out of her mouth. "I can't wait to DP you."

Our lover moaned, unable to speak with a cock down her throat, but we knew she wanted that as well. We made love long and slow, edging Inanna along, but denying her another orgasm.

"It's my turn," Stacey said finally. Inanna's eyes were hooded over with pleasure. I pulled out of her ass with an audible pop!

Stacey took my place inside her as we tenderly made love. It wasn't hurried. It wasn't desperate.

Our desire and lust gave way to the intimacy and need each of us had to be close to the people we loved most.

I continued to stroke Inanna's cock as Stacey made love to her. I squeezed her balls and ran my fingernails up and down her thighs and flat tummy.

"I need you inside me," Stacey said finally. "I need to make love to you with my pussy, Inanna."

She dismounted Inanna and we shed the strap-ons. I took them to the bathroom and gave them a quick wash. When I returned, Stacey was slowly riding Inanna, her hips rocking back and forth gently.

She leaned forward and Inanna worshipped her breasts.

I lay down on the bed next to my lovers. I spread my legs and began to touch myself. Slowly at first, then increasing as Stacey and Inanna made love.

My hand was pushed aside as Inanna took over. She diddled me expertly, knowing my body better than anyone except myself.

Time seemed to stop for us as we pressed against one another in the plush king-sized bed. I kissed both of my lovers over and over.

"Cum with me," Stacey gasped. "Let's cum together."

I raked Inanna's neck with my teeth. She pressed harder against my button. Stacy increased her pace ever so slightly.

"I'm cumming," Inanna and Stacey gasped at the same time, just as a jolt went through my body.

It was not a mind-blowing, scream-and-wake-the-dead orgasm for any of us. But it was... and still is to this day... the most complete orgasm I've ever had.

The two people I cared about most were with me.

My friend who had just come out lay vulnerable next to me.

My lover, whom I had met only a few months before, cried out with pleasure, her beauty radiating from her angelic face.

We fell into a heap. Together.

****************

I woke up and immediately began hunting around for my bedmates. I was not moving at full speed, and sudden changes in direction made the room spin.

My hand brushed a big, round breast. Stacey sat up against the headboard, her iPad in her hands. She looked down at me lovingly. The curtains were drawn, blocking out some of the morning light.

Inanna was curled up next to me, her breathing soft and rhythmic. We were all naked. After making love, we cleaned up as best we could then flipped out the lights and held on to one another as we drifted off.

"What time..."

"Almost nine," Stacey laughed. "You two sleep like the dead."

"We're old," I snorted. "And I probably shouldn't have had that much champagne last night. I know Alex... um, Inanna... doesn't usually drink that much either."

We looked over at our lover. Her wig rested on a foam head on the dresser, and without the wig cap, she had Alex's short blond hair. Even asleep, she looked so peaceful. So happy.

"This is not how I thought this weekend was going to go," Stacey said quietly.

"Second thoughts?" I asked nervously.

"None," she replied instantly. "I just can't wait until graduation. I can't wait until we find out where you're going next year. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Inanna."

"I can't wait either," I mumbled and lay my head down in Stacey's lap, my arms around her waist. I drifted off again. Content.

"You look like Holly Golightly." I heard Stacey speaking softly, trying not to wake me. I was curled up against her. My headache had mostly subsided, but I didn't want to chance anything by moving too quickly.

They were flipping through pictures from the night before on her iPad.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Inanna said. She reached over and tussled my hair.

"Don't stop," I mumbled. With her nails, Inanna made a much better scalp-scratcher than Alex!

"This one is my favourite," Stacey said. "It's the best one of the three of us. Damn, you're gorgeous, girl!"

Inanna blushed. "Oh, Mal, Grace and Kirk want to take us out for brunch. They have a reservation at noon."

"Why do you call your parents by their first names?" Stacey asked.

Inanna only shrugged. "I dunno. I have since I was little. We've always used each others's names."

"I guess that means we have to get out of bed soon," I groaned. Maybe some food would soak up some of the alcohol in my system. "I need a shower."

The house we were renting tried to preserve some of the old southern charm of a historic Savannah home, but the master bathroom in this one was very modern. There was a clawfoot tub, but also a large, glass-enclosed shower. It would be a tight fit if all three of us decided to go at once.

Which we did, of course.

We were a press of bodies. Playfully groping one another. There was some washing.

And a lot of laughter.

We dressed and I was curious to see whether Inanna or Alex would be joining us.

Now that she was "out", Inanna produced a suitcase full of clothes I had never seen before. And goddam, that girl was the cutest thing on the planet!

She put on some stockings and tucked her penis away. She wore a short sleeve sundress that went down to her knees. Thankfully, she wore flats so she didn't tower over Stacey and me.

Sitting down in front of the mirror on the desk, she began to apply her own make-up.

"Noel has been working with me," Inanna said sheepishly when I looked over at her curiously.

"You're doing a great job," I encouraged.

Stacey and I got ready. The three of us worked around the room as if we had been living together forever.

Just before it was time to go, Inanna took a deep breath. She put on her wig cap, and then her blonde wig.

"What do you think? Can I pass for a girl?"

Stacey and I exchanged a look.

"Look at me, Inanna. Not in the mirror. Look at me," Stacey beat me to it. Her voice was stern. She sounded like the most grown-up of the three of us, despite being the youngest. "You do not 'pass for a girl'. You are a girl. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. You do not act like a boy playing at being a girl. You act like the woman you are meant to be. You are not a queen. You are goddam force of nature. You are a fucking goddess, Inanna. Mallory and I love you. Your parents love you. Your friends love you. Don't ever doubt that. Don't ever doubt yourself."

Inanna's lip quivered. Her face was overcome with relief.

"And stop crying," I whispered in her ear. "You're only allowed to cry when I'm choking you with my cock and Stacey is fucking the shit out of your little pussy."

We both sob-laughed and I took her in my arms. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I don't think I've told you I love you today," she said softly.

"Tell me every day, Inanna."

"I love you, Mallory."

"I love you, too."

****************

After the party, I had another two days to stay with my friends. Inanna was driving home on the fourth, and Stacey was going home with her for a couple of days until the spring semester started for her on the tenth.

The three of us spent the two days we had together doing girl things together, but also talking. About us. About our future. Our dreams. Our fears. Our hopes.

Both Stacey and Inanna were ready to jump feet first into the deep end.

I was the one who was hung-up about a lot of things. Money. Debt. Kids. Relationships. All of it.

We didn't solve everything that weekend, but we put it all out there. Without judgment. Without fear. With complete honesty.

At night we had sex. A lot of sex. Sometimes it was slow, tender love-making. Sometimes it was straight-up fucking.

On the last night, I lay on my back, my legs spread wide.

Inanna lay on top of me, her cock buried up to her balls. It felt like she was re-arranging my insides. It was glorious.

My nails dug into her shoulders when my orgasm overtook me.

All the while, Stacey drove her cock into Inanna's pussy from behind. Each stroke pushed her deeper inside me.

After Inanna coated my pussy with cum, Stacey dove in between my legs and ate the creampie out of me. And then we changed places and fucked again.

Again and again, until we were finally sated.