Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 06

Story Info
Encounters with new lovers.
8.9k words
4.76
4.8k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

The next six months passed quickly. I sped home in my Honda.

Home. Not the apartment I had in Tampa.

The place I shared with Alex and Stacey on the weekends when I could get away. Yeah, it was a dumpy garage apartment, but I didn't care. It was where the loves of my life were.

I texted them saying I had good news and was coming up, even though it was the middle of the week.

When I got close, I got a message to meet at our lot where the house was being built. The sun was getting low when I arrived.

Driving down the gravel driveway from the main road, I saw Alex's Audi SUV parked near where the garage was going to be.

The foundation had been laid down the month before and walls were being framed. There were stacks of building material all over the place. The woods were thick enough that you couldn't see the road, and cars driving by were barely audible.

Stacey and Alex were holding hands and walking around the property to inspect the progress.

Their faces lit up when they saw me arrive.

I jumped out of the car and ran towards them, still in my informal duty uniform.

"What's gotten into you?" Stacey laughed as I kissed her.

"I got new orders today!" I said excitedly.

"I hope you're going some place good so we can visit," Alex pried me loose from Stacey's grasp and into an embrace of his own.

"Well . . . about that . . . They're going to let me out early," I was giddy. "Sort of. They know I'm leaving next year after my commitments are up. So instead of keeping me for one more year and then losing me, they offered to transfer me to the Air Force Reserves if I agree to another five years."

Stacey started to bounce up and down and clap.

"What about your medical school loans?" Alex asked with concern.

"They're eighty percent paid off now, and they'll pay the last year off since I'm staying in the Reserves," I brought them both in close to me. "And after another five years, I may as well see if they'll keep me on in the Reserves and serve out my twenty."

"That's wonderful!" Stacey pressed her forehead against mine.

"My last day on active duty is May seventeenth," I whispered. "That's just two months away."

Alex hugged us. We were all crying joyfully.

Taking my hand, my boyfriend led us over to the willow tree near the lake. That was when I noticed the extension cord on the ground.

As we got close, Stacey reached down the flipped a switch on one of those holiday timers. The tree burst into a shower of light. Thousands of blue-white LEDs hung from the branches of the tree.

Alex took one of my hands. Stacey took the other.

Simultaneously, they both knelt. I started to shake.

"Mallory Clermont," Stacey began. Her palms were suddenly clammy. "Shit . . . Alex, can you . . ."

"Mallory Clermont, you are the most beautiful woman in the world." With his free hand, he reached into his pocket. "We love you more than anything. Will you marry us?"

The large box contained three rings. One was gold with an enormous sapphire set in it. The second was white gold with a giant white diamond set in the center. The third was also gold and had a ruby the size of a marble on it.

Vilya. Nenya. Narya.

Through my tears, I began to laugh. A deep, hearty laugh.

My lovers pulled me in, despite my tears.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Yes! Will you marry me?"

"Of course!" Stacey kissed me.

"We have been waiting so long to ask you!" Alex held us close. The sun was down close to the horizon.

Stacy was the only one of us who was thinking straight, and she made sure to get lots of pictures of us together.

I couldn't stop crying. Even as I texted my CO and asked for the next day off. Even as Alex picked me up with a yelp and carried me to his car.

Even as we drove to the Hard Rock Hotel. I made a reservation from my phone even as Stacey fingered my sopping-wet pussy. Once we had our room secured, I went down on her in the back seat. Alex sped up I-4 because he couldn't get in on the action. Thank god for tinted windows!

None of us had a change of clothes. Alex told his office manager he would be late in the morning, and Stacey took the day off.

We practically burst into the room after rushing through check-in. They tore at my clothes, leaving my uniform scattered on the floor on the way to the bed.

Stacey lay back on the bed as I undressed her. Her nipples stuck straight up from her heavy breasts. Her neatly-trimmed pussy was slick with excitement.

I moved as if to mount her.

Our clits rubbed together as we found our familiar rhythm. I felt Alex's hand on the small of my back. I spread my legs eagerly.

Stacy reached around and pulled on my ass cheeks.

Alex entered my pussy from behind. Slowly at first.

"Harder!" my scream was muffled by Stacey pulling me in between her breasts. I sucked on my girlfriend's big brown nipples as Alex started to pound me.

He got me close, then pulled out.

"No!" I protested, but he didn't care. Bending his knees just a little more, he entered Stacey, filling her with one swift stroke.

My finger moved in a circle around her clit as he started to pump in and out of her.

Right when she was about to cum, he pulled out of her and filled me up again.

"Your boyfriend is one evil son of a bitch," Stacey's hand pulled my neck to her mouth. My body started to tingle as she raked her teeth along my skin.

"I think he's now my fiancée!" I couldn't suppress my joyous smile. "And he's yours, too! Now watch as he fucks my little cunny."

I mauled her breasts with my hands and my mouth.

In return, she pinched my nipples so hard I cried out.

Alex reached a hand up the back of my neck, running his fingers through my hair.

Still thrusting in and out of me, he made a fist and pulled. My back arched. My throat was exposed.

"Fuck her!" Stacy clamped her mouth onto one of my tits. "Fuck the shit out of her!"

"Yes, fuck me!" I sobbed. "Don't stop fucking me!"

My legs began to shake. For just a second, I thought Alex might pull out of me and go back to work on Stacey, but he didn't.

Sandwiched between my lovers, I started to babble incoherently. Stacey's arms wrapped around me as she pulled me in to keep from flailing around.

Alex kept his pace. Harder. Harder. I reached between my legs and started to diddle myself.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed loud enough to be heard over at City Walk.

And then I squirted. Not just a little bit. I gushed. All over Alex. All over Stacey. All over the bed we would be sleeping in later.

"Fucking shit!" I cried as Alex and Stacey fucked me through my orgasm.

I could hear blood pumping through my veins. I felt faint.

Lips pressed against the back of my neck. They were cool. Comforting.

That's when I passed out.

When I came to, I was drooling on the pillow under Stacey's head.

She was grunting with each stroke as Alex drove himself into her.

I was still laying on top of her, my limp body dead weight on top of my girlfriend . .. er, fiancée.

Alex had her legs raised up on his shoulders as he leaned in and fucked her.

My eyes fluttered open. Stacey smiled weakly at me and then she clutched me, her nails digging into my shoulders.

With as much effort as I could muster, I latched my lips on to her collarbone . . . in that spot she loves . . . and began nibbling on her skin.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered. She lay back in the pillow. Her eyes rolled up into her head. Her mouth fell open.

I kissed her as she started to convulse, overtaken by her own orgasm.

Her body tensed, then went slack.

Alex slowed and finally pulled out of her. He lay next to us.

"You just fucked two woman and made them faint," I smiled dreamily. "You are amazing, Alex D'Amico. I love you."

"I love you, too, Mal." He ran his hand up and down my arm, his featherlight touch titillating and comforting at the same time.

"What can we do for you, Alex?" I asked, staring at his still-hard cock which was coated in both our juices.

"Make love to me, Mallory," he said softly. "Just love me."

"I will always love you," I took his hand and brought it to my lips.

His cock stood straight up. I rolled off Stacey and mounted him.

I sat back and cupped my breasts in my hands, just as he liked. Very slowly, I began to grind on his cock.

His eyes hooded over with pleasure as I made a show of riding his cock. Even after he had rearranged my insides, I could never get enough of him. He always satisfies me.

Alex's hands replaced mine on my breasts. I leaned forward, knowing he would hold me.

My hands pressed against his chest.

"Love me forever, Alex," I whispered. "Promise me."

"I promise, Mal," he said quietly. "I will love you 'til the day I die."

He started to meet my gyrations. After nine years of extremely hot sex, we were finally at the point of true love.

I looked over at Stacey, who was just beginning to recover.

"I want to cum inside you," Alex moaned.

"Cum all over me," I bit my lip. Reaching down between my legs, I started to stroke my clit in time with our rhythm. It was happening again.

Our bodies were perfectly in sync. We orgasmed at the exact same moment. I felt him shooting off inside me as my pussy spasmed around him.

We rode it out together. I finally collapsed into his arms.

Stacey weakly pulled me to her and I lay between them. Wanting nothing.

****************

"Oh, my god! This place is huge!" My sister's eyes were wide as we pulled up to our new house.

"Well, we have three incomes and no kids," I laughed. We walked from the driveway around to the back of the house and up the steps to the deck that overlooked the lake. The landscaping was still a work in progress.

Our home was almost done. The brick façade had been completed the month before and the composite deck was nearly finished. Inside, they were putting down the last of the flooring and hanging the door casings. It wouldn't be more than a couple of weeks before we could start moving in.

"How are you enjoying civilian life?" she asked playfully.

"It's nice," I replied with a wink. After graduating from high school, she enlisted in the Navy, but didn't re-up after her first contract. She had just taken a job as a phlebotomist at Shands Hospital in Gainesville. Her husband had recently become an associate professor of physics at the University of Florida, so they were just up the road now. "I work a lot more now, though."

"You make a lot more, too," she pointed out. That much was true.

We stood there for a long moment, looking out at the lake where Alex, Stacey and I were planting roots.

"I talked to Dad the other day," Chelsea said quietly. "He said you were mad at him."

"Mad? Try 'furious'," I spat. "What line of bullshit did he feed you?"

"He said he called to say hi and you told him to fuck off."

"I did tell him to fuck off." I reached for my phone to show her the last text he sent. "I'm quoting, 'I heard you were living with some nigger dyke', so I called him and told him to leave me the fuck alone. I hadn't heard from them since Christmas and those are the first words he says to me."

Chelsea's eyes were wide with shock and anger. "I guess that's why he doesn't speak to me much, either."

She reached for her phone. I put my hand on her arm. "This is my fight, Chelse. You don't want to get involved with this."

"Yes, I do," she started tapping out a text message. With heavy, angry fingers.

"I've already blocked him and Mom," I wiped my eyes. "They can go fuck themselves."

"Well, then," my little sister reached out and gave me a big hug. "In the absence of our piece of shit racist parents, I am declaring myself as your next of kin and will be happy to walk you down the aisle at your wedding."

"Who told you about that?" I dabbed at my tears with my sleeve.

"That ring with the giant diamond on it," Chelsea laughed. "The one that matches your girlfriend's and your boyfriend's. And for an officer in the Chair Force, you suck at keeping secrets."

I blushed.

"I love you, big sister," she said and squeezed me hard.

"I love you, Chelse," I started to cry. "I need you to be my maid of honour, though."

"I will do whatever you need me to do," she said resolutely. "And now I'm going to tell our parents that they are worthless sacks of shit."

She went back to the text message which was quickly becoming a novel.

"It's a wonder we turned out as normal as we did," she muttered, still tapping away. "When were you going to tell me?"

"We're keeping it quiet until we have our housewarming party," I said quietly. "We'll make a big announcement then."

"Before or after the orgy?" Chelsea laughed as she finished out her message. Then she hit "send". "Hey, is that guy William going to be there?"

"You mean the one you kept pestering the last time he ventured out in public?" I teased. "I'm not sure. He was invited, but I haven't seen him in a couple of years. I think you traumatised him."

"Why do you keep him around?"

"He pays for HBO Max, Starz and Netflix, and half the polycule uses his logins," I said, only half-joking. "He's also the smartest person I know and is our de facto tech support and Discord moderator."

"Did my sister--the doctor--just admit someone was smarter than her?"

I gave Chelsea a sisterly smack just for good measure.

"Ow! Just for that, you owe me a discount on Lasik," she pouted.

"Of course," I said with a smirk. "I've zapped two thousand eyeballs to give them perfect vision, and it . . . would be a shame . . . if you became 'the statistic'."

Chelsea snorted.

We were about to head inside to look around when Stacey and Alex drove up. They rushed up to greet Chelsea.

"How long are you in town?" Alex asked.

"Until Tuesday," she replied. "Kendall wanted to bring the boys down to Disney for a long weekend."

"Where are you staying?" Stacey took her by the arm and headed over to the back door. The house sensed us approaching and the door unlocked itself.

"All-Star Sports. Wow, magic!"

"It's just like your car," Alex snorted, and waved the fob on his key ring. It was only effective out to about ten feet, but was just what we wanted. And we had manual deadbolts if we really wanted to lock up.

Chelsea got the ten minute tour. She ooh'd and aah'd at all of the features.

Alex was on a mission. He took pictures of all the little nitpicks to send to the contractor. Scuffs in the paint here and there. Tile that didn't line up just right.

All in all, the builder had done a fabulous job. He was one of Alex's regulars who liked the Audis and BMWs that went really fast, but weren't the most reliable. So they each cut the other deals on auto repairs and construction.

"Are you going to put in a pool?" Chelsea asked.

"Probably next year," I said, looking out the big bay window to the back yard and the lake. Our loans on the property and construction were consolidated. Between the three of us, we managed to save up a lot of money since we could support ourselves on two of our salaries, so the third was our savings account.

"I'm so happy for you, Sissy," Chelsea said to me. "And congratulations. To all of you."

"Don't look at me!" I waved off Alex and Stacey when they looked at me questioningly. "She figured it out on her own."

"Stop wearing giant engagement rings everywhere you go!" my sister laughed.

"They're from Lord of the Rings," Alex stopped to admire Vilya on his hand.

"Those aren't jewelry; they're weapons," Chelsea snickered. "You could put someone's eye out."

"Can we buy you dinner?" Stacey attached herself to my sister's hip. Chelsea had the inside track on being my bride's favourite sister-in-law. Her kids were darling and adored Stacey. I was surprised they didn't come with Chelsea, but I think she wanted to talk to me about our parents, and having the kids around wasn't a good idea. "There's a great little bistro right up the road."

"Sure," she replied. "But I'm buying."

"Like hell you are," Stacey winked.

The four of us went out to dinner and had a lovely time with my sister. We promised to make some time for her kids over the weekend before they drove up the Turnpike to go home.

As we settled in for the night, I looked around the little studio apartment we shared. It was piled high with boxes as we prepared to move.

The last few months had been a trial by fire for our relationship. After I left the active duty Air Force, the three of us were on top of each other. In what was essentially a studio apartment.

We built a house together. We shopped for furniture together. We cooked and cleaned around one another. We basically had no personal time or space other than when we took some time away for our hobbies.

I never doubted the love we had for each other, but love doesn't guarantee compatibility.

Fortunately, my partners were understanding and weren't afraid to both speak their minds but also accept criticism. We learned what we liked and didn't like about one another.

Stacey and Alex had been living together for over a year, and had a domestic routine. I was the random element added to the mix. I was used to living by myself. I was not used to having people in my space. I was not used to being bereft any place to go and get away from people for the times that I needed it.

But we persevered. We talked. A lot. Everything was on the table. Neither Alex nor Stacey was shy about calling me out on my crap. It helped that we never fought about the things people in relationships usually fight about: kids and money.

Not every day was perfect. Our relationship was not idyllic. It was, however, solid. And despite the disagreements, we found out we were compatible. We just all had to figure out where our boundaries were. There were hurt feelings and unspoken expectations which we were forced to confront.

We got through every obstacle that crossed our path.

And the make-up sex was always awesome.

There were some papers in a folder. I asked Stacey and Alex to join me at the table.

"I have been thinking about our property," I drew out a map of our lot. It showed our house near the lake, the driveway that ran through the woods down one side of the property. "I would like to propose that we sell an acre close to the road on the left side to the garage. Then Alex can build the shop closer to where we live. He can sell this property to build a new garage."

Alex started to choke up.

"I think that's a great idea!" Stacey beamed.

"There's enough land to build the shop, a storage yard and whatever else you need. Certainly more than this place," I waved around. "It's only fifteen minutes away from your current location, so it's not like you're moving across the county or anything. Your regulars won't mind."

"Do you really want to live next to an auto shop? Do you think the neighbors will mind?"

"So what if they do?" I asked. "The road is zoned for commercial and residential. They can deal with it."

"Mallory, you amaze me," Alex sighed, and he leaned into give me a kiss.

"That's not all," I said tentatively. My next idea would either be a hit or they'd hate it. "I have a radical idea about what to do for our wedding . . ."

****************

"You're pacing again," Inanna admonished me.

I checked my watch. Again.

Stacey came in from patio by the pool in the backyard. She was wearing a string bikini top that strained to hold in her massive breasts and a colourful sarong around her waist.

Inanna found the house through VRBO was in some stuffy cookie-cutter neighbourhood that was filled mostly with upper-income snowbirds who rented out their places during the summer to make some money. It wasn't cheap, but Inanna said it was an early present for her brides.

We had arrived earlier in the day and moved in for the weekend. Now we were just waiting for our guests. Who were my present to my brides.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers