Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inanna was nursing a glass of wine which we had stocked in the fridge, along with some food and other supplies to get us through the next few days.

Our house was almost ready for us to take ownership. The appliances were in. We even had some furniture delivered.

But when our friends said they wanted to meet up, we took a weekend off to entertain them. A few days extra days wasn't detrimental to our plans.

And we could have some fun.

My phone buzzed.

just pulling in now.

I practically bolted for the door. Stacey and Inanna just laughed at me.

Angelito and Darna were just getting out of their car. Both rushed over to me and gave me hugs. We kept in contact with them after Dragon Con, but the timing for us was never right to get together, even though they were just a few hours up I-4.

We started out kind of flirty with some innuendo sprinkled in. Sometimes we had more serious conversations. Sometimes it was playful. Eventually, we escalated to outright sexting. Some of it was fantasies, but there was always a serious undertone. At least on my part.

They seemed interested in us, individually and as a throuple. Just as we were interested in them. Even though months went by, we exchanged photos, texts and Facetime calls with increasing regularity. So when we could finally make time, we did.

"Thank you for coming down this weekend," I gushed.

"Thank you for having us down," Darna looked around, her eyes wide at the size and scope of the four thousand square foot monstrosity. I didn't tell her the house we were building was bigger.

Angelito looked nervous, but he was covering it well. He retrieved their suitcases and we headed up the driveway.

I stopped at the door. Taking their hands in mine, I looked them in the eyes. "Whatever happens this weekend is all up to you. There is no pressure. If you just want to hang out, that is fine."

"I want you to rock our world," Darna whispered softly and she kissed me. There was a hint of desperation in her lips.

"What about you?" I asked Angelito.

"I want . . . I want this," he said nervously.

"Me, too." He tilted his head back as I took him in my arms and kissed him right there at the front door. In front of his girlfriend. She looked on, a loving gaze in her eyes.

I pulled away, but didn't let go of his hand as I pushed the door open.

Stacey and Inanna stood and came over to greet them. I took their suitcases as they gave Stacey hugs and kisses.

Darna kissed Inanna. Angelito stood there for a second, unsure of his next step.

Inanna smiled with understanding.

But he surprised all of us--including himself--when he went over to Inanna and lifted himself up on his tiptoes to kiss her. Full on the lips.

She wrapped her arms around him, bending over so she wouldn't smother him with her breasts.

I steeled a glance over at Darna who was entranced at the sight of her boyfriend kissing three other women.

Taking her hand, I led her to the mother-in-law suite. It had its own bathroom, a sitting area and a large king-sized bed in it.

"Before I forget," she reached into her purse, and drew out some papers. "All negative."

I called up our test results on my phone. "Us, too."

"I can't wait to make love to you," she said softly. "I've wanted that since I saw you."

"Is Angelito really okay with this?" I asked, concerned. "I know a lot of guys say they want an open relationship, but what that really means is they want to sleep around, but the second their girlfriend shows any interest in taking a lover, they become all possessive and co-dependent."

"I think so," she sighed and looked away, nervous. "He says all the right things. You all have been very upfront about what to expect and what you want. I guess we'll find out."

"If it doesn't work out, that's okay," I squeezed her hand. "Sometimes this is a fantasy that is better left to the imagination. But I will warn you: after this weekend, your relationship with him will never be the same. In my experience, half of the people who go this far jump fully into the lifestyle. Some people decide it's not for them and go back to monogamy. Some people break up. And sometimes the people who fall into each group surprise me."

"We've talked about that," she said quietly. "If this wasn't something we both wanted, we wouldn't be here."

"I'm glad you came down," I leaned in and kissed her.

"Me, too," she replied with a smile.

Taking her hand, we went back out to the living room. Stacey, Angelito and Inanna were in the kitchen. They had all brought some food and liquor in from their car.

The house was monstrous. Inanna, Stacey and I had moved into the master bedroom. It had an enormous bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, a large glassed-in shower and huge walk-in closet.

On the main level was a laundry room, full modern kitchen, dining room and a living room with a 75 inch 4K flat screen TV. There were three bedrooms upstairs, as well as a home theater room with black out shades and several couches and recliners.

Two doors were locked shut. One was for the cleaning service, and the other was probably where the owners kept their personal things for when they were in town.

There was a fairly large back yard with a pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen and a high privacy fence. It was exactly as depicted in the online listing.

Stacey had attached herself to Angelito's arm and seemed to innocently rub her breasts against him every chance she got. She was flirty and carefree. I'm sure being on her third mimosa didn't hurt.

For his part, Angelito was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her chest. To be fair, I have a hard time keeping my eyes off her chest.

Darna squeezed my hand when she saw her boyfriend making eyes at Stacey.

Inanna was uncommonly reserved and quiet. I think she was unsure of how Angelito would react or if he would be interested. I know she was ready to eat him right up.

She smiled as we came out into the living room.

"What do you have anything planned for today?" Darna asked.

Besides stripping you down and fucking your brains out? was my flippant reply. "Nothing really. We could lay out by the pool for a while. We brought some steaks and stuff to cook out one night. Or we could dress up and go out to dinner."

Unspoken was the reason why we were all there. But none of us seemed to be in a hurry to jump into bed.

"Let's change into our suits and go for a swim," Darna said after a second.

That seemed to spur everyone into motion. Stacey was already in her bathing suit. Inanna and I went into the master bedroom to change. Darna and Angelito went into the other suite to get ready.

"Do you think they'd be more comfortable around Alex?" Inanna asked nervously.

"I don't think they really care," I took her hands in mine. "You just need to be yourself."

Inanna smiled at me. That sweet, nervous, innocent smile. The smile of a girl who is still unsure of herself.

I helped her take off her prosthetic breasts. She put on a two piece floral pattern swimsuit with a skirt bottom. The top had padded cups and thin spaghetti straps.

She took off her wig because she'd be getting in the water. Her natural hair was growing out, but was still much shorter, so she put on a headwrap with a cute knot at the top.

I changed into a blue one-piece bathing suit and we went out the sliding glass door to the patio.

Angelito and Darna were out already and were laying out towels on chairs under the pergola.

Stacey was pouring another round of mimosas. "To friends."

We all raised our glasses.

"And lovers," Angelito said and smiled at each of us.

The water was cool compared to the mid-August heat in central Florida. There was a sloped, beach entry on one end of the pool. We could sit in the water or pull up a chair if we wanted.

I headed for the water and found Darna at my side.

"That fence is pretty high," she said mischievously. "You can't see any of the neighbours's windows from here . . ."

"And that means they can't see us," I completed her thought.

She giggled and reached for the ties on her bikini.

"No!" I said suddenly, which surprised her. "I mean . . . may I?"

"I'd like that," she whispered.

As I reached behind her neck, she leaned forward and kissed me. It wasn't nervous or hesitant or chaste. It was a full-on make-out kiss.

Our lips met. Her tongue searched for mine. I forgot about undressing her and pulled her close to me. She tilted her head back in our embrace. Her body felt warm next to me.

So when someone splashed us with water, both of us let out a surprised yelp!

"My turn," Stacey approached and reached out for Darna.

As they kissed, I brushed Darna's hair to the side and pulled on the knot behind her neck and the knot in the middle of her back. With just a tug, I was holding her top. My fingertips brushed the bare skin on the back of her neck.

She shivered at my touch. I guess I wasn't the only one who melted when someone touched that spot.

I tossed her bikini top in the general direction of the chairs where Inanna and Angelito were sitting.

"Do me now, Mal," Stacey winked not really hiding the double entendre. She turned around with her back to me so her front faced Angelito.

Ever so slowly, I pulled on the strings holding up her bikini. As soon as they released, Stacey's heavy breasts fell. The back had a clip, which I also released.

Stacey threw the top directly at Angelito, and laughed when it hit him in the face.

"Go ahead," I nudged Darna. "She might need help holding them up."

"Can . . . may I?" she asked Stacey.

"Of course." My bride-to-be stuck her chest out.

Darna cupped those big brown orbs. They overflowed in her hands. "Your tits are bigger than my head."

Angelito sat on the lounge chair, entranced. His mouth hung open dumbly.

"Wow," Darna breathed softly. "After Angelito gets a hold of these, I don't know if he'll be able to go back to my little titties."

"He's a guy," I laughed. "He'll be happy with any titty you flash him."

"And yours will never make your back hurt," Stacey rolled her eyes. "And you can find bras in a store and not have giant, industrial-strength straps to hold the girls in."

"Your turn, Mallory," Inanna called from her chair next to Angelito.

"Yeah, Mallory, time to show us some boobie," Darna giggled.

"I'm wearing a one-piece," I protested.

"I guess that means you get to be nekkid," Stacey reached for the straps on my shoulders.

Despite my hesitance, she and Darna quickly pushed my bathing suit down, exposing my body. I watched Angelito and the bulge in his baggy swim trunks as I stepped out of the bathing suit, which ended up in a pile with the other discarded pieces.

Darna cupped my breasts in her hands. I gasped in surprise when she pinched my nipples. A jolt went through my body and my pussy became slick.

I felt her up in return.

"You shave," Darna whispered in my ear. "Angelito will like that. Maybe I'll let you shave me this weekend."

"I'm going to do all sorts of dirty, evil things to you this weekend," I replied. I was tempted to undress her and Stacey both, but I decided to wait. For the moment, the exhibitionist in me wanted to be the only one naked for our new lovers.

"Okay, Inanna, get your buns over here," I called. "You're the only one of us who isn't topless."

She blushed but came over to where we stood. Her suit was elastic. She raised her arms as we lifted the top off her and also tossed it aside.

"Your titties are bigger than mine, Darna." Inanna was self-conscious about that aspect of her body. When she was feeling more feminine, she said she wished she had bigger boobs, which is why I bought her the prosthetic breasts. But here, like this, she felt conspicuously dysmorphic, especially next to Stacey's very pronounced curves.

"They're still just mosquito bites," Darna said, reaching over to feel Inanna up, too. "You look amazing, sweetheart."

"We either need to get in the pool, or we need to go inside and into bed," I said, suddenly feeling ancy. "I'm about to jump all of you right now."

"So I guess it wouldn't help if we all got naked?" Darna winked.

"You standing there topless while I'm naked doesn't help at all," I tried not to sound desperate. Or like a raging horndog.

"Then what are you waiting for, Mallory?" she pressed, her eyes smoldering. "Take what you want."

I looked over at Inanna and Stacey, who both smiled sweetly at me. Angelito just stared at the four of us, in various stages of undress, up to our ankles in the water. I think he was just happy to be there.

"Fuck it," I muttered. I grabbed Darna by the hand and pulled her towards the house.

"Save some for us!" Stacey called playfully.

We didn't get through the door before I was tugging at the ties to her bikini bottom. Those were left on the floor of the living room.

I dragged her through the house to the master bedroom and threw her down on the bed.

"If you don't want this, now is the time to speak up," I warned.

"Shut up and fuck me." Her eyes were hooded over with pleasure.

Pouncing on top of her, I kissed her hard and deep. Our teeth knocked together.

We groped one anothers's breasts.

"Spread your legs," I reached down and cupped her steaming sex with my hand. Her labia parted for me. My fingers became slick immediately.

"I've been waiting for this for months," she whispered. Her lips worked their way from my mouth to my ear to my neck. "Let me do it."

I'm both taller and stronger than Darna, but I let the petite Filipino woman flip me over on my back. Her hands roamed by body.

She cupped my breasts and kissed her way down to my collarbone.

My nipples crinkled up at the touch of her lips. She suckled on each breast and then worked her way down my stomach.

"You have such a pretty pussy, Mallory." Her breath was warm against my thighs. She used her fingernails to rake along my hips and my legs. I creamed a little bit just then. "What do you want me to do?"

"Eat me," I moaned as she blew on my hairless mound. "Eat my pussy."

I threw my head back into the pillows when she licked me for the first time. It was inexpert and kind of clumsy. But enthusiastic.

Her tongue ran the length of my sex, from the entrance to my pussy up to the top of my slit. And back again.

She didn't dive right in like men tend to do.

Instead she teased me. Using only her mouth, the sucked on my labia. She bathed my clit with her tongue.

Flicking back and forth, she was driving me wild. For someone who said she had never been with a woman before, she sure performed like a pro.

I writhed on the bed as she worked me over.

"Right there," I gasped. "Right there, baby . . . don't stop . . . don't stop . . ."

She didn't. My legs started to shake. It was all I could do not to squeeze her between my thighs.

My hands clutched my breasts.

"I'm cumming," I whispered as she continued to flick my clit back and forth with her tongue. "I'm cumming for you . . . oh, Darna!"

It wasn't a mind-blowing orgasm, but it was good.

She continued even after my orgasm subsided. I tugged at her and brought her up to me.

We kissed again eagerly, and she fell into my arms. Our bodies pressed together. She brushed her nose against mine.

"How'd I do?" she giggled.

"Wonderful," I said dreamily. I knew I had to return the favour, but in that instant, all I wanted to do was hold her.

Our friends had other plans, though.

"It looks like they're done," Stacey said from the door. She led Inanna and Angelito into the room. They had all shed their clothes. "Move over, greedy-butt. It's our turn."

I rolled to the side. Stacey pushed Angelito on to the bed next to Darna.

"Get those legs open wide," I warned my new lover. "You're about to get split in two."

Inanna wore only her headwrap. Her cock was rock hard. I recognized Stacey's lipstick on it.

Angelito's cock stuck straight up in the air. He had lipstick on his cock, too. I wondered if it was just Stacey's, or Inanna's, too.

Stacey mounted Angelito. She leaned forward and smothered him with her breasts.

"Oh, fuck!" Darna cried out when Inanna entered her.

"I told you!" I laughed.

Laying on one side of the bed, I absently stroked my pussy as I watched Stacey and Inanna fuck our new friends.

Darna held on for dear life as Inanna fucked her to a screaming orgasm. I thought Stacey was going to kill Angelito with her big tits and tight little pussy.

He rallied and flipped Stacey over on to her back, pounding her to an orgasm before filling her with cum.

We went another round, and then took a break for dinner. And then it was back to bed.

****************

The rest of the weekend was spent mostly au naturel. Our Saturday afternoon was mostly lounging by the pool. We took turns slathering each other up with sunscreen and there were several breaks as we got to know our new friends.

And by "getting to know", I mean we cycled through the house in pairs and trios having sex while the others recovered.

We only dressed up once, and that was to go out for a nice dinner at some pretentious seafood restaurant in Celebration. Inanna was all dolled up, and Darna was introduced to our rule about girls needing to be "accessible" all the time, so it was skirts and sundresses for Stacey, Inanna, Darna and I.

It was also our opportunity to be evil to one another. All the girls got a vibrating buttplug. And someone else got their controller. Angelito was anxious when we broached the subject with him, so we didn't push him.

The five of us piled into Stacey's new SUV. Her dad gave her a Hyundai Palisade he had on the lot, which they used as a shuttle to ferry customers to and from service appointments. It had about ten thousand miles on it, but was otherwise brand new, and it was loaded with all the bells and whistles.

Inanna drove. Angelito sat in the front passenger's seat and Darna sat in the back between Stacey and I. She made out with both of us for most of the short drive.

I had my fingers in between her legs, and she couldn't keep her hands of Stacey's boobs, which were held firmly in place by her industrial-strength bra.

Angelito kept looking back at us, unable to keep his eyes of his girlfriend making out with other girls.

Dinner was nice and informal, despite its expense. Inanna grabbed the check before anyone could stop her. It wasn't a big deal for Stacey and I, since we had combined most of our money into a shared banking account. I think Angelito was trying to stage a coup for the check with the server, but he was outplayed by the leggy blonde with big boobs.

When we got back to the house, Stacey and Darna went to open a new bottle of wine and Inanna disappeared into the bedroom.

Angelito tugged at my arm. He looked nervous.

"Mal, I need your help," he said quietly.

"What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you'd . . . if you think . . . um, if you think Inanna is in to me," he stammered.

"Oh, yes, she is!" I smiled, keeping my voice down so the other girls didn't hear us.

"I, um . . . I like her, but . . . I, uh," he struggled for the words.

"But you're not gay," I finished his thoughts for him. "You like Inanna, but you're not in to Alex."

"Yes," he said softly. He looked away nervously.

"That's okay, sweetie," I said reassuringly. "Inanna is a woman. And she likes you, too. And even if you are into Alex, there's nothing wrong with being gay."

"Yeah, but my family . . . um, they . . ." his voice trailed off.

"I know, Angelito," I gave his hand a knowing squeeze. "I know exactly how you feel."

"It's just so . . . confusing," his frustration bubbled up at not being able to fully articulate everything that was running through his mind. "And I'd like . . . I want my first time with . . . um, her . . . to be special. And private."