Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can arrange that," I patted him on the shoulder. "Why don't you go get a drink with the girls, and I'll go talk to Inanna."

I found my fiancée in front of the mirror. She was fixing her lipstick.

Saddling up next to her, I watched as she primped herself for the evening. "You have an admirer."

"He's worried about being with a girl with a dick," she said simply.

"Yes, he is," I confirmed. "I think he cares too much about what people think. And his parents are still paying his bills, so he can't just tell them to fuck off like I did with mine."

"What about Darna? Do you think she'll mind?"

"I think she wants to be more adventurous," I said. "She would join the polycule in a heartbeat if they got an invitation."

"Even without Angelito?"

"I'm not sure," I frowned. "Right now, they're a package deal. That might change after this weekend. You know how that goes."

"Yes, I do," she said gravely.

"If you want, I'm going to send him in alone," I said. "He's nervous, but I think he'll come around for you."

"He's nervous?" Inanna asked incredulously. "Alex would jump him the second he walks through the door, but I'm a mess!"

"You're a beautiful mess," I reached out and took her hands. "You're my beautiful mess."

"And you're going to make me into a blubbering mess!" she laughed and wiped her eyes. "I love you, Mallory. I love that you're willing to put up with me."

"I love you, Inanna," I kissed her cheek, not wanting to smudge her lipstick. "And after you've seduced him, you owe me and Stacey a double-teaming."

"You can count on it," she replied.

"Darna will probably want one, too," I warned. Then I gave Inanna a smack on the backside and went out to the living room.

Angelito was halfway through a bottle of beer when I got out there. Stacey and Darna were mixing up something in the blender.

"Are you ready?" I asked Angelito softly. Stacey looked over for just a second. I shot her a warning glance and she went back to running interference with Darna.

"I think so," he sounded nervous. "What should I do?"

"Inanna is just like other girls," I told him. "She wants what we all want: to be seduced. Make her feel like she's the most important woman in the world. She likes men who are in charge; not dominant, but she likes men who know what they want."

"Okay," he took another swig from the bottle. "I'm sorry, Mallory. I don't know why I'm feeling like this."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm . . . I'm . . . I'm shorter than Inanna, and her cock is bigger than mine," he confessed his insecurities.

"Angelito, I've had you both inside me, and there's nothing wrong with the size of your cock," I winked at him. "Just don't rush her and you'll make her cum very easily. She's been hoping you'd make a move on her since you got here."

"What if she . . . what if she wants to . . . um, do me?"

"Everything is consensual," my voice was firm. "If you don't want to do something, just say so. If you are uncomfortable, use the green light/yellow light/red light codes. The safe word is always an option and we will never be upset if you safe word out of any situation."

"I know," he took a deep breath.

"What's the safe word?" I asked in my Air Force officer voice.

"Purple."

"Say it again."

"Purple."

"Say it three times."

"Purple, purple, purple."

"You'll be fine, sweetheart," I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm taller than you, and you didn't have any reservations about putting your cock in my pussy or mouth. So you shouldn't be worried about Inanna."

"Thanks, Mallory," he smiled weakly.

"Go get her, Tiger," I gave him a soft pat on the backside and sent him towards the master bedroom.

He didn't look back, and it even seemed like there was a little extra zip in his steps.

"What was that about?" Darna asked when I went to join them in the kitchen.

"Just playing matchmaker," I winked. "Your boyfriend doesn't know it yet, but he's in for the night of his life."

"That's what it looked like," Stacey laughed.

"Is Inanna going to ruin him?"

"Not any more than Stacy is going to ruin you on men," I reached for a bottle of merlot, the electric corkscrew and some glasses. "Now let's get naked and go sit in the hot tube while the lovebirds figure out what to do."

An hour and a half later, Inanna emerged from the bedroom. She had taken off her wig, but was wearing a headband with a big bow on it. She shed her robe and slipped into the hot tub with us.

"Did you break him?" Darna asked curiously.

"He was sound asleep when I left him," Inanna replied with a content, satisfied smile.

I poured her a glass of wine. "Tell us everything. It's just us girls and we've all had sex with him."

She just smiled. With pure bliss.

****************

The smell of bacon and coffee roused me from my slumber. Inanna lay on one side of the king sized bed, Darna on the other. We were all naked.

There was the taste of stale wine and cum in my mouth.

Darna's arm was draped around my waist. Her pert breasts pressed against my back.

Inanna stirred at my touch.

"Did you have a good night?" I whispered.

"The best," she gave me her sweetest smile. The one that makes my heart flutter.

The door to the bedroom opened. Stacey stuck her head in.

"Breakfast is ready for anyone who wants it," she said in a sing-song voice.

Inanna rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I untangled myself from Darna's arm and joined her.

Both of us threw on thin, silk bathrobes and went out to have breakfast with Stacey. She was wearing a long nightshirt and an apron. We do a lot of things naked, but frying bacon is not one of them.

"Where's Angelito?" I sat down at the table.

"I left him in bed," Stacey said casually. "I'm surprised Inanna didn't use him up last night."

"I tried," Inanna winked. "I made him cum twice in my mouth."

"Did he do the same for you?" I asked curiously. Inanna wouldn't kiss and tell in front of Darna; I guess that would be a conversation Angelito needed to have with his girlfriend.

"Yes," Inanna said excitedly. "And once he got into it, he loved to eat me out."

"He was good at eating my pussy," Stacey wriggled her eyebrows at me. "Almost as good as you. Someone taught him well."

"I can see Darna making him go down on her before letting him fuck her," I observed. "Did he fuck your little pussy, Inanna?"

"No, I don't think he's ready for that yet," she sighed. "But he did eat my ass while he was sucking my cock . . . and he let me play with his butt."

"He'll give you his cherry," I winked. "Mabye not this weekend, and it might even be a while. But you're too beautiful for him to resist."

Inanna blushed and we went back to our normal, leisurely breakfast.

"Can you stay overnight tonight?" I asked. Our reservation was through Monday morning. But I knew Alex had some obligations back at his shop, and Stacey's vacation situation was cutting it close to her limit of paid time off. Dragon Con was right around the corner in a couple of weeks, so she'd need to take some time then.

"I can if I leave here first thing in the morning," Inanna replied with a sigh.

"Same here," Stacey frowned. None of us wanted to go back to our jobs, but that was how we afforded our lifestyle.

"My first appointment is at ten, so I can close up and check out," I checked the calendar on my phone. "I'm not sure if they want to get on the road that early, but they may not have a choice."

"Do you think they'll join the polycule?" Inanna asked.

"I think they're definitely interested," I said. "Even if they don't, is a relationship with them something we want to pursue?"

"I'm not in love with them, if that's what you're asking," Stacey said.

"Not at all," I replied. "Just friends?"

"With benefits," Inanna added with a wry smile. "But I'm not interested in bringing anyone else into our threesome."

"Me either," I breathed a sigh of relief. "Although you both owe me after this weekend."

"For what, Mal?" Stacey grinned.

"For getting you a little Asian lesbian lover," I winked, then turned to Inanna. "And for getting you a little Asian boy toy."

"What's it going to cost us?" Inanna asked.

"Love me forever," I whispered.

"I think we can do that," Stacey reached over, took my hand and brought it to her lips. "You just want that DP tonight, don't you?"

"I mean . . . I wouldn't turn down an Inanna and Angelito sandwich while you and Darna watch."

"I'm not watching you have all the fun," Stacey snickered. "I'm going to get my strap-on to make you airtight and then fuck Darna with it."

Before I could retort, we heard Angelito stirring on one side of the house.

"I'm going to make some more eggs and bacon," Stacey got up from the table.

"I'm going to wake Darna up to get some coffee and food into her," Inanna said with a wry smile. "She's going to need lots of energy for today."