Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 07

Story Info
Moving in and a wedding.
8.8k words
4.8
7.3k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

After another day of lounging around by the pool and sex, Darna and Angelito headed back to Jacksonville first thing Monday morning. We saw them again at Dragon Con a few weeks later.

We stayed at the same hotel, and the staff remembered us. I guess tipping well and sending a kudos email after every trip helps. They got us the same suite as the year before and everything.

That year, it was Alex's turn to pay for the hotel, Stacey was on for food, and I paid for drinks, which was really just a formality since we shared a bank account.

Now that we had become reasonably proficient with body paint, we finally got our Dark Elf cosplays done. Stacey didn't need any body paint, but Alex and I used a mix of grey-purple on our faces and hands. She was a cleric of Lolth in some of Jenny's dragonscale chainmaille armor, Alex wore wizard's robes, and I was a multi-class cleric/fighter in black elven chain armour. Alex had some viscous snake-headed whips made for us to wear around and menace other elves.

We did our Super Friends group cosplay with some of our polycule friends, plus Stacey and I dressed up as Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from the cartoon, and Alex was the animated series Batman. For the Lore Olympus photoshoot, we dressed up as Hades (Alex), Persephone (me), Hestia (Stacey), Athena (Darna), and Hermes (Angelito).

Darna and Angelito also joined us as we finally ran with the inflatable T-Rexes.

Inanna spent one night with them, leaving Stacey and I to have an evening out on the town by ourselves.

When she returned to our room the next day, she was worn out and ragged. Inanna said she was making love to Darna when Angelito mounted her little pussy from behind, and then Darna got the DP she loved.

All I got from Darna was a text that said, "Thank you" followed by a dozen eggplant and kitty emojis. I replied with the scissors emoji, and the next night Angelito and Alex had to watch Stacey, Darna and I make love in the big bed in our room.

That was the first year Alex and I didn't pick up a new lover/one night stand at Dragon Con, breaking our streak. Inanna flirted with a lot of people and I played lookout while a guy dressed as Captain Hammer gave her a blowjob in one of the stalls of the gender neutral restroom, but I don't think that counts.

Our lives in Orlando settled into something of a routine. We took delivery of our house the week after we got back, just over a year after we bought the property.

More furniture was delivered. Stacey and I emptied our things out of the storage unit and we started decorating.

Alex didn't end up building on our property for his shop. There was an abandoned gas station up the street, which he bought and started renovating into a facility he could use. He sold his old shop to account for most of the expenses and got a small business loan to cover the rest.

A couple of his employees grumbled about the fifteen extra minutes to get to work, but it was in a better location, and the facility he built was nicer than his old shop. Plus, he paid more than pretty much anywhere else, so that made up for it.

I was working at a laser eye surgery clinic as an associate ophthalmologist. We did mostly Lasik, but also lens replacement for cataracts, and we contracted VA examinations and eye care.

Stacey left the nursing home which first hired her to take a job as the business manager at another nursing home. That came with an increase in both pay and stress.

We were doing well, personally and financially. We got a good rate on financing for the construction of our house. The property was mostly paid off, so we rolled what principal that was left into our home loan at a better interest rate. Stacey sold her old Hyundai to Carmax and was driving the Palisade her dad gave her. Alex's Audi SUV was paid off, as was my Accord.

So right around Veterans Day, we decided to finally throw our housewarming party.

Stacey's parents drove down and they brought Mama with her; her brother had classes or he would have come. Grace and Kirk were more than happy to come up from Sarasota. Chelsea and her family were there, although my parents were conspicuously absent from the guest list. We invited some cousins and extended family, and a few of them made the trip.

Several members of our polycule also came in to see the house. It's never hard to get people to come to Orlando. There are a lot of direct flights and everyone always seems to want an excuse to go to Disney World. Darna and Angelito drove down, of course. They were feeling out their place in the polycule, and as our friends, we especially wanted them to be there.

We also invited some of our "vanilla" friends and co-workers. At least the ones who were accepting of our lifestyle. I think the total guest list was about a hundred and fifty people.

In addition to the giant house we built, we started a patio where we had an outdoor kitchen and a firepit. Eventually the pool would go there.

The party was scheduled for a Saturday afternoon. Even in November, central Florida is still pretty warm. The high that day was just over 80 degrees and the low was in the mid-60s. The skies were clear, although it was the end of hurricane season.

Alex hired a caterer for the food. They came out the day before and started digging two pits in the backyard between the house and the lake. One was a whole-pig barbeque, which they actually started before the crack of dawn on the day of the party. The other was for an old-fashioned lobster and clam bake.

By mid-morning, there were tents and chairs and tables set up. We invited the neighbours to stave off any noise complaints, but none of them showed up.

"When will the pool be done?" Chelsea's son Ritchie jumped into my arms.

"Probably not for a couple of months," I twirled my nephew around.

"Can we come swim when you have it done?" he asked with the innocence of a four year-old.

"Of course you can," I planted a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "You can come visit any time you want."

"Mommy says there will be ice cream later."

"You just have to share," I set him down and sent him on his way.

Chelsea and her family were in one of the guest rooms. Grace and Kirk were in another. Carter and Alecia were in the third bedroom upstairs. Mama had her own room in the mother-in-law suite on the garage side of the house. Everyone else from out of town had to get a hotel.

Our guests began to arrive right at around two for the party.

Ritchie took it upon himself to be the welcoming committee. Some people brought housewarming gifts of wine or knick-knacks. Mostly we just wanted their company.

The people in the polycule introduced themselves to our family as "good friends", which was the common cover story.

When the food was almost ready, Alex called everyone out to the patio.

"Thank you all for coming," he projected his voice loud enough to be heard. "They tell me they're almost done carving up the barbeque, and they're about to dig up the clam bake. While we're getting ready for that, Mallory, Stacey and I would like to invite you to be a part of our wedding."

There was a stunned silence for just a second. Then there was a chorus of cheering and applause.

I think our families might have had an inkling of what we had planned, and why we insisted that they come in to see the house, but none of them said anything to me. Chelsea was the only one we let in on our secret plans, and that was just because we had a job for her.

Jenny stepped forward. She had a lavalier microphone attached to a voice amplifier she wore on her belt and a folder with some papers. The ceremony itself was just for show, since plural marriages and bigamy are still illegal in the United States. But the three of us wanted to proclaim our love publicly in front of each other and the people who loved us most.

Alex, Stacey and I held hands, tears in our eyes.

"Before we begin, I have something which I am obligated to ask," Jenny announced. Kelsey stepped forward and for some reason was holding a two-handed claymore. Jenny took the sword from her wife and drew it from the scabbard. She handed it to Alex, blade down.

I looked curiously at my bride and my groom. Both of them shrugged. This was not definitely part of the ceremony we had discussed and laid out.

"If anyone can show just cause why Alex, Mallory and Stacey should not be married, now is your chance to challenge Alex to a duel to the death. If you win, you get to marry Mallory and Stacey. You do, however, have to provide your own sword."

There was some laughter from the peanut gallery. Carter initially looked confused, but quickly smiled at the absurdity of our friends. Mama cackled with glee. Grace and Kirk thought it was hilarious.

"Hearing no valid objections," Jenny continued with a completely straight face, "I declare this union to be blessed by the Old Gods and the New, the Lords of Kobol, the Ministry of Magic, and the Jedi Council."

She took the sword from Alex's bewildered hands and Kelsey sheathed it before stepping back.

The remainder of the ceremony went quickly. We each exchanged wedding rings (so each of us got two!), and wrote our own vows promising to love the others with our hearts, bodies and souls.

My sister--the one person in our family who has actual musical talent--sang "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones with her husband accompanying on guitar.

In the end, even though there was nothing legally binding by the ceremony, we treated that day as our wedding date for the rest of our lives.

The three of us were mobbed by our friends with congratulatory hugs and kisses.

And then it was time to eat.

Once the ceremony was over, Lindsey assumed her duties as polycule mom and traffic director. There was a DJ we hired for the afternoon that switched from providing event music to a wedding program. A baker who was waiting just up the street for the word showed up with a four-tiered cake and a sundae bar.

There was a fabulous spread of food, including some vegetarian options, which was ravenously devoured by our guests.

The best part was since we told everyone that it was a housewarming party, we were charged the regular rates, not the overinflated wedding rates.

We didn't have a dedicated bartender, but we did have a wide variety of beer, wine and liquor, and a couple of our friends from the polycule took over to run the bar.

All in all, it was the best wedding day we could have hoped for.

My bride and groom were radiant. Alex couldn't stop smiling. Stacey hung on either his arm or mine the whole time.

"You need to start making some babies," Mama told me. "I'm not getting any younger!"

"We'll get to work on that tonight," I gave her gnarled hands a gentle squeeze.

"Why wait, Mallory?" she laughed at a volume which was clearly audible to everyone within fifty feet. "You could sneak away and get knocked up in the next ten minutes!"

Carter buried his head in his hands. Alecia snickered. Stacey's face flushed with embarrassment.

"Alex is never that fast," I replied with a wink. "He'd need at least an hour for us both."

"God bless you, Mallory," she patted my hands. "My husband was a two-minute man and couldn't find my G-spot if I drew him a map."

Grace burst out laughing. Alex spat out whatever he was drinking through his nose.

I had no reply. That was even further past the line than I was willing to go. You haven't lived until a hundred-and-four year-old lady in a pastel jacket says something outrageously inappropriate at your wedding.

"Holy fuck on a stick! I love that woman," Tien whispered in my ear. "Do you think she'll adopt me?"

By the time evening rolled around, the caterers had packed up and left. They gave us all the leftovers, which we were sending with guests on their way out the door.

"Are you going on a honeymoon?" Alecia asked as I puttered around the kitchen, setting out some more food for the people who were staying into the night.

"Not immediately," I replied. We had divvied up the duties of the party. Alex and Stacey were responsible for the wedding reception. I was planning the honeymoon. "After the first of the year, we're going to England, Scotland and Ireland for a couple of weeks. Unless Mama gets her way and Alex knocks us up between now and then."

"Don't be in any rush. Kids are great, but not for everyone. Be young and carefree for a while," Stacey's mom told me. But then she leaned in and winked. "But if you feel like making me some grandkids, don't let me stop you."

I laughed and gave her a hug.

Just then, Alex popped into the kitchen. "Stacey wants to do gifts next."

"We didn't get you anything," Alecia frowned.

"You didn't have to," I said. "This was a surprise for almost everyone. We wanted to have a special day with our friends and family, and not make a big deal out of a wedding."

The two of us followed Alex out to the big living room with the vaulted ceilings and windows that overlooked the lake.

I slipped into the bedroom to get the gifts I had for my spouses. We ostensibly had a limit on the dollar amount for each others's wedding gifts, but knowing my bride and groom, neither of them paid any attention to it. I certainly didn't.

"Who's going first?" Stacey asked.

"Roll for initiative!" Johann called from the couch.

One thing about being at a party full of nerds is that someone invariably has a d20 just laying around.

I rolled a fourteen. Alex rolled a six.

"Natural 20!" Stacey shouted triumphantly. Then she looked around and locked eyes with me. "Completely natural."

"Yes, they are," I replied before the filter could stop me. It's a good thing the only kids around were Chelsea's boys. The joke went completely over Ritchie's head, and Steevie was only two.

"Do I go first or last?"

"You get to pick who goes first," Alex said.

"I want to know what you got us."

Alex handed each of us a wrapped rectangular box that was about eighteen inches on its longest side. It looked like there was clothing inside.

Stacey shredded the wrapping paper. I opened it along the creases.

Our eyes got wide, when we saw what was inside.

"Holy shit," Stacey breathed.

"They're the ones you like," Alex looked on with a wry smile.

"Ten?" my brides voice was incredulous as she dug into the box. "Did you win the lottery or something, Alex?"

I counted the bras in my box as well. Sure enough, ten of the most comfortable bras I had ever found were there just for me. There were matching panties, too. You know you got a keeper when your new husband buys you underwear that fits and you like.

"I hope you got some for yourself," I whispered to him.

"Of course," he winked. If Stacey's parents and Mama weren't there, he probably would have shown off Inanna's underwear as well.

"Oh, and by the way," Alex announced. "I believe both Mallory and I owe Stacey a hundred dollars each."

"What for?" our new bride asked.

"You told me when we got our heads out of our butts and realised we were in love, we'd each owe you a Benjamin," I smiled, drawing out an envelope with a crisp one-hundred dollar bill in it. Alex had one as well.

All three of us were crying freely. We embraced and kissed in front of everyone.

"Your turn," Stacey turned to me, wiping her eyes.

My ugly cry was going to have to wait. I took a deep breath and picked up three long boxes which were deceptively heavy. I handed one to Stacey and one to Alex. The third was for myself.

We opened them together.

Everyone's eyes got wide as we drew out the Damascus steel longswords I had specially forged for each of us. They were fully functional if we wanted to sharpen them, although they spent most of the time hanging on the wall of our nerd/craft room. We only took them down to wear at ren faires or to formal events where swords were part of the uniform of the day.

All three swords were identical, except for the jewels in the pommel and crossguard. Alex's sword was adorned with brilliant citrine stones, Stacey's were shiny onyx, and mine were a red synthetic ruby. A mutual friend made matching scabbards, and Jenny promised she would get us a good deal on armour.

"You're up," I told Stacey.

She produced three bigger boxes. I exchanged nervous glances with Alex.

He and I dug into ours. His had a new Superman costume (from Man of Steel) including the suit, cape and boots. It was made out of expensive, textured material.

I opened mine to find hand-made Wonder Woman armour. It was leather with metal highlights, and the full deal including the shield, crown, bracers and boots (that thankfully, weren't those gawd-awful wedge heels that will break an ankle).

Stacey's costume was a new Power Girl outfit, made at the same high quality as the Superman costume she bought Alex. I couldn't wait to see her (tits) in it.

"You shouldn't have," Alex admonished her privately as we gathered for a quick group hug. "This must have cost a fortune."

"You mean more than thirty tailored bras and three swords?" she winked. "You're worth it, my loves."

"I love you, Stacey, and thank you," Alex kissed her. "And thank you, Mallory. I love you."

"I love you, too," I said to both of them, giving in to my ugly cry. Tears were the order of the day. Tears of joy. Tears of celebration.

And I was happy to shed them with my bride, my groom, our friends, our blood families and our found family.

Most of our company had left by eight o'clock. The people who were staying with us were winding down.

Chelsea's kids were worn out, and as soon as she parked them in front of their tablets, they were asleep almost instantly.

can u come over to mama's room? the text from Stacey read.

I curiously made my way over to the guest suite. Alex and Stacey were already there.

"Some of your friends were talking about someone named 'Inanna'," Mama cut right to the chase. "And that it was her wedding day, too. Did I miss someone?"

"No, Mama," Stacey said nervously. Her eyes darted around between both Alex and I.

"That's me, Mama," Alex interrupted, his voice clear, but uncomfortable.

"What do you mean, Alex?"

"I mean . . . sometimes I . . . dress . . . as woman, and her name is Inanna."

"Did you girls marry Alex or Inanna?" Mama asked. Her voice wasn't angry. If anything, she sounded inquisitive, and maybe a little disappointed that we hadn't told her earlier.

"We married them both," I said emphasising the gender-neutral pronoun for the person that was both Alex and Inanna. "We love them."

"Well, I would like to meet Inanna," Mama said clearly. "If she's going to marry my great-granddaughter, she needs to come see me."

At that, Alex's eyes lit up.

"We'll be back in a minute," Stacey said. She started to get up but Mama put her hand on her arm.

"You and I need to talk, sweetheart," Mama said firmly.

"Okay, Mama," my wife said demurely. I looked over, but Stacey nodded solemnly. Alex and I slipped out to go change.

We rushed back to our room. Alex was stripping as soon as he was through the door.

I helped Inanna put her breasts on. Then she went to get her wig while I rummaged through the closet for something presentable to wear.

Under a time crunch, we couldn't be too picky, so she settled on a red cocktail dress, which was more formal than we had been for the day, but somehow seemed appropriate for this introduction. She didn't put on the matching gloves, but I found a sparkling gold necklace and earring set.

Her makeup was a rush job, but when we were done, Inanna was--as usual--the most beautiful woman in the world. Well, tied with my other bride for the most beautiful woman in the world.

Before she put her lipstick on, I cupped her face in my hands. I looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Inanna," I whispered. "I love you more than life itself."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers