Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too, Mallory," she replied, her transformation into Inanna complete as she put on her lipstick.

I took my wife's hand and we went back to where Mama and Stacey waited for us.

Inanna knocked on the door frame before poking her head in. Stacey and her great-grandmother were sitting on the couch in the sitting area.

"Oh, come here, darling," Mama called. She extended her hand and Inanna took it. "You are beautiful, Inanna. I'm so glad to meet you."

"I'm happy to meet you, too, Mama," Inanna choked back tears.

"Sit down, all of you," the older woman patted the couch next to her. "I am going to give you some unsolicited advice as my wedding present: Don't spend your lives hiding who you are. I'm an old woman. I was born at a time when black people couldn't use the front door at a restaurant. White people and black people couldn't get married. And gay people had to hide who they really were."

It was all we could do to stop ourselves from bursting into tears.

"There are still people who will judge you," Mama continued. "But you all love each other. I see it in the way you treat each other and I hear it in the way you talk. The world has changed. We still have a long way to go, but we've come further in my life than I ever hoped. Promise me you'll love my Stacey."

"I promise," Inanna whispered.

"I promise," I echoed.

"Thank you, Mama," Stacey wiped her eyes and gave her great-grandmother a hug.

"You girls make the most beautiful brides," Mama said with a warm smile.

When I was nineteen, in an abusive relationship, questioning my sexuality, and trying to figure out what to do with my life, if someone had told me that the most progressive person at my wedding was going to be a little old black woman who was born during the First World War, I would have told them they were certifiably insane.

"I'm going to give you some more advice," she continued gently. "Don't let Carter and Alecia leave before introducing them to Inanna."

My brides and I exchanged worried glances.

"This isn't something you should hide or wait to tell them," Mama squeezed Inanna and Stacey's hands, only solidifying my belief that she was much more observant and aware than she let other people believe. "Everyone else at the party seemed to know and they are all happy for you three. You might be surprised."

Inanna looked nervous. Stacey's hands were shaking.

"I will support whatever decision you make," I said quietly. Inanna nodded.

Stacey went to her phone and sent a quick text message. It buzzed a second later.

"They're out in the living room," Stacey looked up.

Inanna stood quickly. If we didn't go right then, I feared she would chicken out.

When we got to the door, Mama called after us, "I love you, Babydolls."

"We love you, too, Mama," Inanna answered for all of us.

Grace and Kirk were in the kitchen putting some of the food away when we strode out.

Carter was sitting on the couch, doing something on his phone. Alecia sat next to him. Both looked up curiously when we appeared.

"Mom . . . Dad," Stacey started nervously. "I'd like to introduce you to my . . . wife . . . Inanna."

Stacey's dad stood slowly, a puzzled look on his face. Alecia's eyes got wide. I saw the gears turning in their heads.

"Hi," Inanna said meekly.

We stood there staring at one another for what seemed like an eternity. Even Grace and Kirk stopped what they were doing to rubberneck.

Stacey squeezed my hand. Her voice was so soft, only I could hear her. "Say something, Daddy."

"Inanna?" Carter asked slowly. "Is that right?"

"Yes," my wife whispered.

"And you're . . . not Alex?" his tone was cautious. And curious.

"Sometimes I'm Alex," she replied. "And sometimes I'm Inanna."

"You're beautiful," Alecia got up from the couch to give her a hug. "It's nice to meet you."

Inanna trembled at our mother-in-law's embrace.

"But you're not . . . pansexual?" Carter searched for the words carefully. "No, that's not right . . . transsexual?"

"I am pansexual, too, but I'm not transsexual," Inanna took a deep breath and forced her voice to be steady. "I'm gender-fluid."

There was another awkward silence, and Stacey's dad looked like he was trying not to say the wrong thing.

"That's where your male/female gender identity is not fixed, right?" Carter finally asked, drawing a look of genuine surprise from pretty much everyone in the room.

"Yes, that's correct," Inanna replied once she found her voice. "Sometimes I feel more masculine, and that's Alex, and sometimes I'm a woman, and that's Inanna."

"So some days I'm going to have a son-in-law, and some days I'm going to have a daughter-in-law?" he continued, looking first at Inanna, then over at me and Stacey.

"I'm always going to be your daughter-in-law," I tried to make a joke to break the tension.

"And that makes you bisexual, since you like men and women?" He looked to me for confirmation.

Holy shit! If a middle-aged, Gen-X man can read up and educate himself on sexual identity, no one out there has any excuse.

"Yes," I nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, then," Carter smiled at all of us. "I have a million questions, but they can all wait. It's nice to meet you, Inanna. Welcome to the family."

He reached out to give Inanna a hug. Just as he had with Alex after the ceremony. It seemed through all of the curveballs we threw at Stacey's parents, they were accepting of her choices and were even trying to be proactive in understanding her decisions and the relationship the three of us had.

Since we didn't give them any warning about the wedding, I expected Stacey's parents to be a little bent out of shape, but we basically ambushed nearly all of our other friends and family, too. Now to drop this on them. The year before, I wondered how accepting they would be of Stacey being in a relationship with both Alex and I at the same time.

And I'd be lying if I said I expected them to fully embrace our lifestyle. But since we met and introduced ourselves, Carter and Alecia have done right by their daughter and treated us as family. That's not to say that our gatherings with her family haven't had any awkward moments, but they are better to us than my parents.

I reached for Stacey, who had feared the worst, but was now openly crying for joy at not having to keep this secret from her parents any longer.

Her father drew Stacey into a hug next, and then me. Alecia, who was always more reserved, gave us all hugs, then went to the kitchen looking for the champagne.

Grace and Kirk joined us, as did Chelsea and Kendall (without the kids). I went back to the guest room and helped Mama along with her walker.

"To the three lovely brides," Carter's booming voice toasted us on our wedding night.

I sat between Inanna and Stacey for the next hour or so, talking and laughing with our closest family. It felt as if a weight we didn't know we carried was lifted off our shoulders and the happiest day of our lives was made even more joyous.

At around nine, our parents and family excused themselves and went upstairs. I walked Mama to her room.

"Go get nailed tonight, Mallory," she laughed heartily. "I want to hear you screaming on your wedding night."

"Should I leave your door open so you can hear me?" I asked mischievously.

"Yes. Remind me what it's like to have some young dick between your legs." I think she winked at me, but I couldn't tell behind her thick coke-bottle glasses.

I patted her arm gently. "Good night, Mama. I love you."

"I love you, too, Baby."

When I got back to the room, Stacey had changed into a frilly negligee. The shower was running and I could hear Alex's off-key voice singing something joyful.

"We have a wedding night treat for you," she took me in her arms. I savoured the touch of her body against mine. Her big breasts mashed flat against me.

Her lips were so soft. I lost myself to the feel of her next to me.

"You don't need any clothes," she whispered in my ear, and she started to undress me.

I reached for her nightie, but she pushed my hands away. Her lips were so soft. She smelled of the holiday vanilla lotion from Bath & Body Works.

Closing my eyes, I let my wife disrobe me. She maneuvered me to the bed and lay down next to me.

My nipples hardened in her mouth. She raked her teeth across my skin.

"The first time you kissed me, I thought I was going to explode," Stacey whispered in my ear. "I wanted you so badly. I just didn't know what to do. I was scared. I didn't think I was supposed to feel that way about another woman. . . . And then your boyfriend was sleeping in the bed next to us . . . I felt so naughty . . . like I was helping you cheat on him."

"He wasn't my boyfriend," I slurred. I tried to reach for her, but Stacey pinned my wrists above my head.

"No, he wasn't your boyfriend. He was just a guy attached to a cock you took whenever you could," she kissed her way across my cheek. To my ear. Then down my neck. "And you didn't know it then, but you were in love with him."

"I was in love with you," I whispered desperately. "I wanted you to be mine."

"And I am, Mallory," Stacey pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I'll be yours forever. And so will Alex."

The shower stopped.

Stacey kissed me again, a little harder.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened. Alex walked out. Naked.

His cock swung between his legs. Stacey and I both stared at him lustily.

Alex's hair was a little damp. He was shaved bare below the neck, and his skin was smooth and soft. He stood next to the bed, as if pondering what to do next.

"Undress her," Alex said to me.

Instantly, my hands slipped Stacey's nightie over her head. Her big breasts jiggled. I flung her clothes across the room. She wasn't wearing panties.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed. My hands unconsciously caressed her body.

Alex stroked his cock as we kissed.

"I have something for you two," he turned and went to the walk-in closet. Whatever surprise Stacey had planned was just overtaken by Alex. When he emerged, he held a large box covered in wrapping paper. He set it on the plush carpet and beckoned for us to join him.

Stacey and I tore at the wrapping paper to find a brand new Sybian.

"Holy shit," Stacey whispered, her eyes wide.

"Who wants to go first?" Alex asked.

Stacey won rock-paper-lesbians.

Alex put the G-wave attachment on the machine and then gave it the once over with a sterilizing wipe.

I played with Stacey's nipples as Alex set the Sybian on top of a fleece-lined waterproof blanket that is padded for comfort, but also designed to keep the bed dry. My hand strayed between my wife's legs. She was slick with excitement, but I gave her a little extra attention anyway.

We have lots of lube around our bedroom and Alex poured some over the protruding attachment on the sex toy, as well as the clitoral vibrator part.

With me holding her hands, Stacey straddled the Sybian and lowered herself on to the vibrator. I smacked her hands away from the control unit.

"Go easy," she pleaded.

Spoiler: I did not go easy on her.

I pressed the power button and it turned on. I did start on low. There was a soft buzzing.

She closed her eyes as her pussy and clit were awash in pleasure.

"Goddammit!" she shrieked when I suddenly dialed it up to medium-high.

Stacey had to brace herself to keep from falling over. Her nipples crinkled up immediately.

"You're fucking evil!" she glared at me without threat. Her eyes glazed over, when I nudged the dial up a little more.

"Tell me you love me!" I shouted over her moans and the motor.

"I love you!" Her jaw clenched. Tears leaked out of her eyes. "Fuck!"

Just to stimulate her more, I reached down and pinched one of her nipples. Alex did the same to the other.

"Holy shit, Mallory!" Stacey cried out.

I don't think she had a big orgasm, but she started hyperventilating. Maybe it was just one long continuous orgasm.

So I turned the dial up a little more.

Through clenched teeth, she was trying not to scream and wake up everyone in the house. I slapped one of her breasts. Then the other. And back and forth.

"I'm cumming . . . cummingcummingcumming!" she wailed.

From head to toe, Stacey began to shake and convulse. I looked over at Alex, who was stroking his cock. I winked at him.

Stacey's toes curled up and I knew she was about to pop.

Running the dial up to the fastest speed, I leaned in and kissed her as the orgasm overtook her. I set the controller down and pinched each of her nipples at the same time.

She screamed into my mouth. This was where we were going to find out if the soundproofing we paid for in the bedroom walls worked as advertised.

Her hands grasped on to my arms to keep from falling over.

"Fuck!" Stacey sobbed. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck!"

There was a squishing sound coming from between her legs as she squirted all over the Sybian and the yoga mat. She fell forward into my arms.

I pulled her off the Sybian and down on top of me. Stacey's eyes had rolled back into her head. Her fingernails dug into my arms.

As I lay back on the floor, Stacey collapsed in my arms. The aftershocks of her orgasm wracked her body. My lips roamed her neck and ear. I reached for the controller and turned the Sybian off. Her breasts were mashed against my little titties.

She was dead weight and off to La-la-land.

At least until Alex knelt behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy.

Stacey's eyes bulged out of their sockets. Her mouth was slack.

"Damn, your pussy is so tight after you cum," Alex muttered. He grasped her by the hips and started to piston in and out of Stacey.

"Cum again, Stacey," I cooed in her ear as Alex pounded her. "Cum all over your husband. Cum all over me."

My hand strayed down between her legs and I started to diddle her. Between our new sex toy and Alex pounding away at her, she was a fucking swamp.

"I can't . . . not again," she started to babble incoherently. Her protests faded away as we had our way with her.

The buzzing of the Sybian was replaced by the sound of Alex's hips slapping against Stacey's ass. The room smelled of pussy. My wife's pussy.

Her body shook every time Alex bottomed out inside her. With my other hand, I cupped one of her breasts.

Stacey tried to kiss me, but I think most of her motor functions were turned to mush.

"Cum for me, Stacey," Alex grunted, not trying to hold back or prolong his own orgasm. He just wanted to fill her with his spunk. "Cum with me."

He gave her a couple more thrusts, then pushed forward and held himself inside her. That vein in his forehead bulged out.

His hands squeezed Stacey's big butt as he emptied himself inside her. Alex's face was one of pure ecstasy. In any other context, his mouth contorted into that goofy orgasmic expression that looks ridiculous. But when he is inside either my wife or I, it's beautiful.

When he was done, he sat back on his haunches, taking a moment to catch his breath.

Stacey was gone. Her body jerked a couple of times then went limp.

The three of us lay there for a long moment, making no sound or movement.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear, even knowing she couldn't hear me.

Alex took a deep breath then moved to help me. He took our wife in his arms and gently carried her over to the bed. I stood and turned the covers down.

He set her on the soft sheets. She looked so peaceful. So happy. So did Alex.

I took his hand and squeezed it. A decade after meeting purely by chance, this man was now my husband. Neither of us were ready for this then. We weren't two years before when we met Stacey.

But right then, in that moment, everything was perfect.

Except I was the only one who hadn't cum on our wedding night.

Without a word, I pushed Alex on to the bed, next to our passed-out bride.

Alex's flaccid cock was slick with cum, both his and Stacey's. I climbed into bed and between his legs. I reached for a scrunchie on the nightstand and pulled my hair back and out of the way.

Bending over, I stuck my butt up in the air, just like Alex liked.

His cock tasted like cum. It was delicious. He hardened again as I began to bob up and down on him. I took my time.

I licked the soft underside in that spot that makes him crazy. I played with his balls. My fingernails raked the inside of his thighs.

Alex lay back as I gave him a long, slow blowjob. I wasn't in any hurry. Sometimes, Alex just likes to face-fuck one of us to get off.

But this time, I was in control. And I wanted it to last.

I know some people don't like to give oral. I don't always like it, but I like the control. I like having my lover completely at my mercy.

And it's even better when the cock or pussy I'm going down on is attached to someone I love.

When my jaw got tired, I used my hand. I made a twisting motion as I pumped up and down with my fist.

My breasts aren't as big as Stacey's, but I still have just enough cleavage to rub my boobs up and down the length of Alex's cock. When his head peaked out from between my titties, I licked the tip.

Then it was back to taking him in my mouth. I lost track of time as I made love to Alex with my mouth.

"I want to be inside you, Mallory," he whispered.

"Good, because I want you inside me," I replied with a smile. He tried to sit up, but I pushed him back into the bed. "I'm going to do it tonight."

"Computer, turn the bedroom lights out," Alex called out to the Alexa. The lights in the bathroom were still on, so we weren't plunged into darkness immediately.

"You are so handsome," I said as I mounted him. I let out a soft moan as I lowered myself down, his cock filling me up inside.

"I can't believe you're my wife now," his voice was so soft, I wasn't entirely sure he had spoken. "I am the luckiest man in the world . . . You're so good to me and Stacey, Mal."

"That's because you're good for me," I whispered in his ear. "You're both so good for me."

"Promise me you'll love us forever," he asked. His hands reached for my hips. He cupped my ass in his hands.

"I promise I'll love you for the rest of my life," I vowed. Stacey stirred and rolled on to her side to face us. I reached out to take her hand. "And I will love you for that long and a day."

"Always," she said softly, a dreamy look in her eyes.

I rode Alex until he came inside me. I dismounted him and sat on Stacey's face in one of our glorious sixty-nines as our husband watched.

We fell asleep that night a messy pile of bodies, as we had before. But for the first time, we knew we would never be without the other two until our time on Earth was up.

****************

I awoke to a soft mewling next to me in the bed.

Alex lay across Stacey's body, holding her down with his weight. His face was in between her spread legs.

She looked over at me, a vacant, rapturous look in her eyes. I smiled as she moaned in response to our husband using his mouth to wake her up.

We were all still naked. I absently stroked myself as I watched Alex and Stacey have a go first thing in the morning.

Stacy bucked her hips into his mouth.

"Don't . . . don't stop . . . don't stop," she gasped. "Eat that pussy, Alex . . ."

Her hands clenched. She bit her lip enticingly. Stacey's mouth fell open as her early morning orgasm washed over her.

I reached over and gave her hand a squeeze as her body tensed up. She moved in short fitful spurts, still held down by Alex.

He let up once the cum passed. Alex sat up and leaned over to kiss me briefly, then he lay next to Stacey, whispering softly in her ear.

As much as I wanted to spend all morning cuddling, my bladder had other ideas. I rolled out of bed and made my way around the far side of the bed.

We have blackout curtains which only allow a little light shone through into our bedroom. So I was not expecting the Sybian to still be in the middle of the floor.