Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 08

Story Info
A weekend swap and returning to "the scene of the crime."
8.1k words
4.78
8.7k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"What are you doing here?" I asked Darna as she got out of her car. "Where's Angelito?"

"He has a date over in Cocoa Beach," she replied sweetly with a wink. Alex came out of the house to see who had driven up. We both got sweet kisses and hugs. And maybe a feel or two.

"So that's where Stacey went," my husband mused. "You know they're not coming back until Sunday afternoon, right?"

"That's what he told me." She rolled her suitcase into the house and went straight for the guest suite.

"Did you know about this?" I asked Alex. Stacey had been very cryptic about her plans and just told me she was going out of town for the weekend.

"Maybe . . ." he smiled mischievously. I am a control freak about a lot of things. But I have consciously made an effort not to pry into the consensual extra-marital affairs of my spouses, just as they don't pry into mine. We all operate within the parameters of our relationship and implicit trust is necessary for our throuple to exist.

I headed over towards the guest suite to check on our weekend visitor. Of course she was naked. Her long hair hung down almost to her waist. I was envious of her perky breasts and cute little butt.

"Look: I shaved and waxed!"

In an instant, I crossed the room and tossed her down on the bed. She let out a surprised yelp and tried to sit up, but I pushed her down. She was as smooth as a grape. Her skin was soft. She smelled of arousal.

Her pussy was delicious. And wet.

I didn't prime her up or anything. I attacked her clit with my tongue, while tugging at my skirt and my blouse.

Darna lay back in the bed, her eyes closed and mouth open.

"God, I've missed you, Mallory," she breathed. "I'd give up men if you'd eat me out every day."

"Would you leave Angelito for me?" I teased as traced slow circles around her labia with my fingers.

"Yes!" she moaned feeding one of our mutual fantasies, which was only that: a fantasy. Neither of us were going to run away from our partners, but it was a nice role-play we had between the two of us.

Two of my fingers entered her. I felt her squeeze me with her pussy.

"You've been practicing," I purred.

"Alex's big dick always stretches me out," she gasped as I continued to massage her pussy with my lips and tongue. "I need to stay little and tight for him."

I felt hands on my hips, but I swatted them away.

My lover sighed with disappointment when I pulled back from her. I shed the rest of my clothes and climbed up on the bed, my legs straddling Darna's shoulders.

"Get ready to have your little cunny rocked," I warned before lowering my pussy on to her mouth.

Alex wasted no time and pushed the head of his cock into our girlfriend.

Darna reached up and cupped my breasts as I rode her face. Alex pumped in and out of her. I leaned forward to brace myself against the headboard.

A year and a half ago, the little Filipino woman underneath me had never kissed a girl. Now she was very enthusiastically and skillfully going to town on my pussy while my husband fucked her lithe body.

I reached behind me and felt around until my fingers slipped into the gash between her legs. She was slick with excitement, both from where I had started on her and now with Alex's cock pistoning in and out. I flicked her clit with my fingertip.

Her body started to shake. I pressed my pussy down on her face.

Alex picked up his pace and went from a steady fucking to straight-up jackhammering. He lifted her legs so her heels rested on his shoulders. His weight pressed down.

Darna stopped lapping at my sex and she just hung on.

"Fuck!" she cried out. Her fingernails dug into my thighs. I tweaked her nipples right when Alex let out a grunt that indicated to me that he couldn't hold back.

He gave her four more jerky thrusts.

"Mal!" his voice was strained.

I knew exactly what he wanted right then. I dismounted Darna's face and flopped down on the bed next to her. Laying on my back, I cupped my breasts and turned to face him.

With Darna's body still convulsing, Alex pulled out of her and aimed his cock right at me. Streams of cum shot out and hit me right on the chest. I counted five good strong ropes and a couple of dribbles.

I love having cum on me. Not necessarily on my face or in my eyes, but on my tits and around my neck. I love the way it feels. The way it smells. The way it tastes. Or maybe I just like Alex's cum.

Either way, I was covered in spunk. I reached out and brought his cock to my mouth. My tongue teased the sensitive slit and I suckled the last drops from him. He tasted of our lover's sweet, pungent pussy, which I also savoured.

Next to me, Darna stirred. I felt her shift position and then her body pressed against mine. Her mouth descended on my breasts, teasing my nipples and sucking Alex's cum off my skin.

Alex sprawled out on the bed next to us, watching us make out. He absently stroked his cock, slowly coming back to hardness.

"I needed that," Darna said dreamily. "I expect a lot of three-way sex this weekend."

"I think we can make that happen," I cuddled up to her while waiting for Alex to begin Round 2.

****************

In the five months since getting married, our lives have settled into a reasonably regular domestic routine. We all have jobs. The three of us have our shared cosplay hobby and a circle of friends, including the polycule.

Each of us also has our own space in the house and we have our own interests that may be shared with one of the others or something individual. Alex has his martial arts and joined the WoW raid guild Angelito and Darna are in. Inanna volunteers at a support group for queer youth. Stacey teaches cooking part time at the local community center and co-hosts a podcast aimed at cosplayers of color.

I am in a Dungeons & Dragons group that meets semi-regularly, and I still have to report for Reserves duty. I also collect antique guns. My latest acquisitions were an M1 Garand and a Browning Automatic Rifle.

We occasionally date outside our threesome, but we also date each other. It took us a while to find our footing, but once we talked things out, our lives have gone reasonably smoothly. We aren't perfect, but the good days far outnumber the bad.

After what passes for winter in central Florida, work started on the pool which should be finished soon, with the landscaping not far behind. Financially, I make the most of all of us, but we don't really have issues rooted in money.

We all contribute to the shared expenses and each of us has our own money to which we are accountable to no one. Aside from the mortgage on the house, we don't really have any debt, so money problems do not keep us up at night or cause disagreements.

Stacey's parents welcomed us into house for Thanksgiving. Most of her extended family was there, and they all seemed to like us. I went deer hunting with them after Alex and Stacey declined, although I may not get invited back after bagging a 14-point buck and getting bragging rights.

Alex and I had our first deep fried turkey. The rest of the family showered us in affection and food and love.

Carter and Alecia put a king-sized bed in Stacey's room just for us. We did have sex in their house, although there was some effort to keep the screaming to a minimum, although Mama encouraged us to make love to Alex, so we could--and I'm quoting--"Be the two people in the house who were getting some good dick."

After some advance discussions with Carter and Alecia, Inanna introduced herself to the extended family, which drew some curious stares and inquisitive comments. Any overt homophobia was quashed early by Mama and Alecia, and after that, the subject never came up again (at least to us).

Christmas was a quieter affair. Grace and Kirk came to visit us for a couple of days, as did Chelsea and Kendall with their boys. After the new year, we went on our honeymoon and started checking off countries where we had sex.

So even though we were newlyweds and living together, it seemed none of us wanted to become exclusive. I did notice that our choice of dates did become a little more selective, and the frequency of us dating outside of our relationship went down.

One of our rules was all prospective dates had to be unanimously approved by the other two. Then there were some carefully negotiated stipulations regarding safe sex, STD testing, and consent. We have a fully open relationship, although I think we would have been content to be exclusive within our threesome, even if we left the polycule.

Interestingly, Alex did not date. Inanna did, but Alex did not. He was the perfect husband. Considerate, kind, handy around the house, and a knockout in bed. Sure, he could be just another dense man sometimes, but he always thought about Stacey and me first. I can't believe I spent eight years trying not to fall in love with him.

Our relationship with Darna and Angelito was probably the most consistent one we have. They were close; Orange Park is just up I-4 from us. At most, it's about three hours each way, and that's with traffic.

Angelito is obsessed with Stacey. Or rather, he's obsessed with her boobs. I shouldn't have been surprised that he wanted a weekend away with our wife. I think Stacey likes playing the field, although she's picky about who she sleeps with, and she has gotten more adventurous.

He also really likes Inanna, and she is infatuated with him. But he's not as open with his affections for her as he is with Stacey, Darna and I, at least with other people around. We accept that his strict religious upbringing contributes to his behaviours, although he is actively trying to overcome his biases.

With Darna in for the weekend, I anticipated spending most of the time naked with a petite Asian woman in my arms and/or sandwiched between me and Alex.

"Are you staying with us for Dragon Con this year?" I asked as we sat out on the deck. The backyard is still a construction zone. The gunite is in the pool, as is the plumbing. There's still some tilework that needs to be done around the spa before it can be filled with water. Since it was a weekend, no work was being done, so we could lounge around our property as naked as jaybirds.

We had the area around our pool built up so it's higher than ground level. We did this partially so the patio would be elevated and not visible at eye level for anyone who was on the lake. It's almost a high as the deck, and we have a high privacy fence on each side of the lot so anyone lurking in the woods can't see us lounging out on the deck or on the patio by the pool.

"Do you have rooms?" Darna asked.

"Of course," I replied. "The same deal as last year. Come in on Wednesday, check out on Monday."

We weren't sharing a room with them, but we got two rooms at the AC Marriott and the year before they put us in suites which were next door to one another. We didn't have adjoining doors, but we did share keys. I was able to make both of our reservations using my military rate and we got the staff to reserve our rooms outside of the regular reservation system.

We talked costumes and planned our lineups and all that. She made her pitch to get us to join the Star Wars costume clubs again. We declined again.

Stacey and Inanna were working on Boba Fett and Fennec Shand costumes, so they could cosplay as a couple. Darna and Angelito were building a Hawkman and Hawkgirl to join our Super Friends group cosplay.

My big (read: expensive) costume project for that year was a twi'lek gunslinger. I ordered some lekku from an artist in California who makes silicone headpieces and matching body paint. I picked up some leather pants, a shirt/vest combo, a blaster belt and swarzy accessories. Aside from the lekku, it was a comfortable costume to wear and would let me be a handler for Stacey and Inanna.

The three of us spent our Saturday lounging around the house, mostly naked. Darna cuddled up to me and was playing a game on her iPhone. I reached around her to cup one of her perky little titties.

"Can I ask you something?" she said in a period of silence.

"Sure," I said. Alex looked up from his tablet.

"I think Angelito is going to propose at Dragon Con," Darna began. That was not a surprise to either of us. "If we get married, do we have to leave the polycule?"

"Of course not; we didn't," I said. "You don't have to give up the polycule, and you don't have to give up us. Unless you want to."

"No! We don't want to give you up," she said quickly. "It's just . . . I don't know . . . weird to be married and having sex with other people . . . You guys do it . . ."

"Why do you want to get married?" Alex asked. "Are you getting married because you want to, or because your families want you to?"

She started to reply, but stopped herself, lost in thought.

"We're not legally married," my husband continued. "Legally, we're all single. We pay taxes separately, we have separate insurance and all that. Bigamy is illegal, so we can't have a legally-binding plural marriage. We had to go to great lengths to intertwine our lives as if we were married. For example, I have both Mallory and Stacey as my medical power of attorney so they can make those decisions if that comes up. We have legally binding contracts on the ownership of this property . . . and so on. Being married gives each of you those legal rights just by signing a piece of paper."

"But your relationship won't change much from what it is now," I pointed out. "You live together. You manage your money together. You both work and have jobs."

"Have you talked about kids? Or how being married will affect your relationships outside of the two of you?" Alex asked.

"We have talked . . . a little," she made a face. "Neither of us wants to give up being with you guys. We don't interact much with people in the polycule. I could give that part up completely. But I just don't want to ruin what we have."

"Your boyfriend is banging the brains out of our wife," I gave Darna's boob a squeeze. "You spend a lot of time bed-hopping when you're here. You are always welcome in our house and in our bed. As our friends or as our lovers. I love you. Alexa loves you. Stacey loves you. We've talked about this before, and nothing will change that."

"I guess I'm just nervous," she leaned on my shoulder. I still had her titty in my hand.

"Our only advice for you is if you are seriously thinking about getting married, you need to have several conversations with Angelito and you need to make some decisions," Alex spoke for both of us. And Stacey, too. "You need to talk before one of you pops the question. You don't need to have your whole lives figured out, but you do not want to get married, have kids and realise that there are underlying issues."

Darna settled into my arms. Alex got out of his chair and snuggled up to us on the couch. We watched TV for a little while, which then devolved into a daisy chain or oral sex, then I went into our bedroom to get my strap-on so we could give Darna the DP that she loves.

Our lives are pretty good.

****************

On Sunday afternoon, Stacey and Angelito drove back from their weekend jaunt to the beach. Stacey was driving the Audi convertible her dad gave us for our wedding and Angelito was in the passenger seat. I later learned he had rented a car to meet her in Cocoa Beach and would be driving home with Darna.

The three of us were on the back deck doing some naked sunbathing and heard Stacey and Angelito pull into the driveway.

"I offered to let him drive," Stacey saw my raised eyebrow. "He says no one ever taught him to drive a stick."

"We need to fix that," I winked, "If he ever wants any road head."

Angelito tried valiantly to keep his eyes off my chest and Inanna's cock. Stacey retrieved her small carry-on suitcase out of the trunk and gave Angelito his duffel bag.

"I have something for you," she said with a sly smile as she walked by me.

"It had better involve your giant fucking titties or your sweet little pussy," I took my wife's hand and went inside. Angelito gave Darna and Inanna a kiss and then followed us.

The bed was an unmade mess. Silk scarves were still tied to the wrought iron frame. The Sybian was on the floor (and out of the way!) near the French doors that led to the deck.

Stacey pushed her suitcase into the corner by the door to the walk-in closet.

"I see you had a good time this weekend," she giggled.

"We did, but it would have been better if you had been here."

"This was Darna's birthday present for Angelito," Stacey said. "Undress me."

My hands went to the buttons on her blouse. I leaned in and kissed her. I tugged at her top and threw it across the room. I reached around for the zipper on her skirt, then pushed it down over her hips.

She wasn't wearing panties. I popped the clasps on the back of her bra.

With a wiggle of both shoulders, the straps slipped down over her arms. I pulled the cups away from her breasts, which were heavy in my hands.

Stacey lay back on the bed and spread her legs. There was the jeweled end of a buttplug nestled between her cheeks. Her labia were slick. There was a vibrator inside her pussy.

"Take it out," she said softly.

She smelled of sex. I pulled the vibrator out of her and gave it a lick. It tasted like pussy and cum.

"Naughty girl," I smiled.

"Angelito came in me three times since we got up today." Stacey's eyes hooded over with pleasure as I rubbed the hardening nub of her clit with my finger. "Eat me, Mallory. Eat him out of me."

"Save some for me," Inanna let go of Angelito and Darna's hands and joined me between Stacey's legs.

We lapped at her, our tongues dueling with each other every time we made a pass at her.

I reached up and pinched her nipple as we both devoured our wife's sex.

"That's so hot," Darna whispered in my ear. She began to finger me from behind. She cupped one of my breasts and I was in heaven.

"Come here, big boy," Inanna cooed at Angelito. "Mmmmm . . . I love a cock that tastes like pussy."

Stacey began to squirm as I continued to make love to her with my tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair and I knew she was close.

"Oh, Mal," she gasped. Her legs began to shake. "Don't stop . . . don't stop eating me . . ."

I didn't go for broke, but I made sure she had a little orgasm.

Angelito braced himself against the bed as Inanna sucked his cock while Darna watched. I stood and took Stacey in my arms.

"Someone has a new trick they want to show you," I whispered in her ear.

"I hope it involves me cumming my brains out," she said dreamily.

"It's going to destroy your little cunny," I promised.

Going over to the armoire containing all of our sex toys, I got out the waterproof fleece blanket, a fingertip vibrator, and a big bottle of lube.

I put the blanket in the middle of the bed and propped up some pillows behind Stacey. Darna pressed her body against Stacey's and they kissed while caressing one another.

"Spread your legs," Darna said softly. She inserted one finger into Stacey's spread labia. Then two. "I'm going to take your buttplug out now."

"Okay," Stacey moaned. As soon as it was free, I took it to the bathroom and set it in the sink to wash.

When I returned, Darna had three fingers inside Stacey, and was working on the fourth. Angelito and Inanna were propped up on the bed, watching intently, absently stroking each others's cocks.

I climbed up on the bed next to Stacey. Her legs were wide open as Darna penetrated her.

"Just relax," I purred in Stacey's ear. I took the lube and applied it to Darna's hand.

"Oh, my god, Mallory," Stacey gasped. "What is she doing?"

"She's going to fuck you," I sucked on her ear lobe. "Just like she did to me while you were gone. She's going to fuck that little cunny."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers